The Wolf In Me

By Duke_Astareas

One dark night, Lisa is saved by a huge mysterious wolf. What's even more mysterious is that she's seen it's... More

Chapter 1: Midnight Run
Chapter 2: Rag Doll
Chapter 3: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
Chapter 4: Smelling Her Out
Chapter 5: What is an Alter Ego Anyway?
Chapter 6: A Clearer Picture
Chapter 7: The Need for Sleep
Chapter 8: Smash and Grab
Chapter 9: Truth and Consequences
Chapter 11: Bad Moon Rising
Chapter 12: Popping the Clutch
Chapter 13: On the Hunt
Chapter 14: My Queen
Chapter 15: That was who?
Chapter 16: The Greatest Trick the Devil ever pulled
Chapter 17: What has been and what could be
Chapter 18: Gathering the Troops
Chapter 19: Walking the Dog
Chapter 20: Cinderella and Rose
Chapter 21: All Kind's of Decisions
Chapter 22: Things I have to do
Chapter 23: In the Thick of it
Chapter 24: Hell's Bell
Chapter 25: Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Chapter 26: When can the Healing Start?
Chapter 27: Winter and Karina
Chapter 28: Lots of Surprises for Everyone
Chapter 29: Our Life Together

Chapter 10: The Ties that Bind

1.7K 66 3
By Duke_Astareas

No One's POV

Lisa got off the bed. "I'm going to clean up and use the bathroom, why don't you set the mood."

As Lisa departed for the bathroom to wash up, she felt this almost primordial sense of anticipation building up in her. She knew it was her wolf side or The wolf in me as she thought it. Thinking about Jennie in the next room she could feel that sense growing inside of her. It more than anticipation, it was an urge.

Lisa leaned up against the bathroom counter and closed her eyes. Taking a deep breath she surrendered herself to feeling inside her. She knew she was going to commit to be Jennie's mate tonight. Her path felt clear and she took no hesitation to walk it. This wolf was part of her, part of her heritage. Her father and grandmother may have ignored it, but Lisa had no intention of doing so.

Lisa finished quickly in the bathroom and headed back to Jennie's room. She had thought about stripping but thought it would be more fun to have Jennie undress her. Her heart began to beat faster as she approached the door. She could already hear the radio play some dance track.

She opened the door and entered. The room was lit by a few candles, their light merrily dancing on the ceiling and walls. The window had been opened, the cool night breeze felt good as it swirled around the room.

Jennie was still dressed but Lisa could see she had combed her hair. She was sitting on the bed with a quiet smile. Just seeing Jennie there, waiting for her, made Lisa's heart skip a beat.

"Sit down." Jennie purred patting the bed to her left.

Lisa eased down on the bed and gave Jennie a smirk in an attempt to cover her nervousness.

Jennie took Lisa's hand. "I want this to be special for us. If you don't feel like you want to do this we don't have to."

Lisa smiled. "I'm ready."

A sparkle appeared in Jennie's eyes as she heard the answer. "I'm so glad. I feel the bond between us. The bond between a wolf and it's mate."

Jennie leaned in and kissed Lisa. Slowly pressing her lips against Lisa's. The kiss quickly deepened as each felt more drawn to the other. After several minutes of kissing, the pair broke the kiss. Lisa took a moment to run her hand through Jennie's long brown hair.

"Your hair is beautiful. Please don't cut it short?"

Jennie blushed slightly, "For you, I won't."

Lisa resumed kissing Jennie underneath of her jaw. "So what's involved in this mating anyway?"

Jennie giggled. "Oh, let's see. It entails me wearing a strap on and mounting you, until you beg for mercy. You'll probably be walking funny for a few days after."

Lisa briefly froze in terror, until she realized she was being totally fucked with. She then pulled back and looked Jennie in the eyes.

"We'll see who's going to be walking funny tomorrow. Maybe that beast of yours needs to be tamed." Lisa said with a smirk.

She then leaned in and whispered in Jennie's ear. "I think it wants me to tame it. That's what it's wanted all along, doesn't it Nini?" Lisa said playfully, not really sure where the thought even came from.

Lisa pulled back to see the expression on Jennie's face. She could tell Jennie's eyes were wide with surprise and her mouth slightly parted.

To her own shock, She realized that what she said was exactly right. "This is what bonding much be like." Lisa quickly thought. Knowing what your mate wants and needs.

"I just knew what you wanted and I knew what it wanted. Is that bonding?" Lisa asked.

Jennie's shock seemed to subside and she gently ran her hand down the side of Lisa's face. "Yes. Deep down you're unsure that you can satisfy me. That I'm too powerful and strong for you and it scares you."

Lisa closed her eyes and nodded. "Yes."

"Don't be scared. You're strong enough for me. You are what I need, you are what I want. My wolf side sensed it the second I saw you. It's seen the wolf in you. Though it's sleeping and dormant, it's very powerful. I know that now. You are my chosen mate, you are the woman I love. I've accepted you as my mate. Do you accept me?"

As Jennie said it, Lisa could see a bit of fear in her eyes. She knew right away that Jennie was still afraid of being rejected.

Lisa gave Jennie a tender kiss. "You are my chosen mate and the woman I love and I am proud to be those things to you."

Jennie reached and grabbed the bottom of Lisa's shirt, pulling it up and off her body. Lisa shivered as the cool breeze drifted across her exposed skin. Jennie then reached behind Lisa and removed her bra, letting her breasts fall free.

Jennie's heart began to pound as she gently touched each of Lisa's breast's. "Every part of you is beautiful."

Jennie looked at Lisa and smiled. "I can smell your arousal, you're already wet. I love that smell."

Lisa couldn't smell anything but the faint vanilla scent of the candles around the room.

The stood up and let her pants and underwear fall to the floor, where she kicked them to the side. Jennie took a full 30 seconds just eyeing Lisa's naked form. Lisa could see the look of hunger form in Jennie's eyes.

Lisa took Jennie's hand and pulled her off the bed to a standing position. Her heart was pounding on top of that she could feel forces moving in her that she didn't totally understand.

"If it helps Lili, just think of me as a girl who loves you very much." Jennie said, knowing Lisa was still a bit nervous.

Lisa slowly undressed Jennie, pulling off the brunette's top first. The bra came next and was tossed across the room. Lisa paused for a moment and ran her hands up Jennie's chest. She could feel the craving for Jennie's flesh. That craving for contact, it was like a high when her cool hands ran across Jennie's warm skin.

Lisa closed her eyes for a moment and realized she would never be with anyone else again. It was a strange but very comforting thought. She quickly removed Jennie's pants and underwear, leaving the lovers standing naked in front of each other.

For what seemed like an eternity, the pair faced each other. Doing nothing else but gazing longingly into each others eyes.

Lisa knew that Jennie was much stronger, a powerful creature but she felt safe and sensed her vulnerability, it's need for her as well.

"I love you Lili." She said softly as she moved and lay down on the bed. Jennie gazed up at her soon to be lover and held out her hand. "Be with me, become one with me, love me tonight and forever more"

Lisa felt something deep inside her stir. The wolf in her moved, ever so slightly, as if it had twitched in it's sleep, in response to a dream of its mate.

Without a second's more hesitation, she took Jennie's hand and moved down onto the bed.

She lay down next to Jennie and pulled the brunette on top of her. "Take me." she whispered.

Jennie began to kiss Lisa, slowly at first, but her pace began to quicken as she moved from Lisa's mouth to her neck. Lisa could sense the longing Jennie had for her. She wasn't quite reading the brunette's thoughts, but she felt close.

"When were most intimate, when we're most in tune with each other, the bond can become very intense. I know you sense what I'm feeling. I can feel your love for me. You trust me now, you trust the wolf in you." Jennie said between kisses.

Jennie kept at her work. She worked her way down, kissing a trail down to Lisa's breasts. She first just felt them. Took one in each hand and lovingly caressed them. Lisa just moaned as she realized her skin felt like it suddenly became more sensitive.

Jennie grinned and put the nipple of the right one in her mouth and began to suckle. As she continued to do so, Lisa moaned loudly. This was different than she had ever felt before. For an instant, she realized she could sense what Jennie herself was experiencing.

"Holy shit." Lisa mumbled. "What are you doing do me?"

Jennie released the breast with a pop and licked her way to the peak of the other one. Lisa herself could feel the heat rising in her dramatically. While Jennie was paying loving attention to the other one, Lisa slowly caressed Jennie's back. Sensing just where the brunette wanted to be touched.

Lisa could feel her whole body start to wind up, with each little kiss, each flick of Jennie's tongue, each touch. Each little bit of pleasure wound her up more and more. That urge inside her seemed to grow exponentially. As if her mind had been read, Jennie released the breast and got down between Lisa's legs.

"Your skin is more sensitive, feel this." Jennie said as she just breathed on Lisa's wet center. Just the exhale of Jennie's breath across her core sent her nearly up the wall.

"Oh God." Lisa gasped.

Jennie could sense Lisa's need for her mate's release and quickly went to work. Lisa's eyes nearly bugged out as Jennie slid three fingers inside of her. It felt like the earth moved. Jennie quickly began to thrust them in and out. Each movement pushing Lisa closer to the edge. She no longer felt like Jennie was a separate person. She felt so close to her mate that she could practically feel Jennie's heart beating in her own chest.

Lisa's mind lost in the moment, just moaned as she felt the orgasm coming. But even before it arrived, she felt like it would be like nothing she had experienced before. Like a volcano readying to burst, she felt the pressure piling up. All of a sudden her breathing became ragged and heavy, her hands gripped the sheets for dear life. Jennie seemed to know exactly she wanted to be touched. She could feel the walls close around her fingers.

"Ahhh ahhh..." Lisa panted as she felt it break.

At that moment, she heard Jennie's voice in her mind. "For those who's bond is extremely strong, their minds and bodies can briefly function as one. Can you hear me Lili, I love you."

Lisa's mind reached out. "I love you too Nini."

Lisa as could she see into Jennie's mind, realized that Jennie was so in tune with her body that she was about to orgasm herself.

Then it hit.

Suddenly, Jennie and Lisa both came at once. Each one was completely overpowered by the sensation of pleasure that pulsed through their bodies. Jennie hadn't expected herself to have an orgasm until before it happened. When she suddenly realized their bodies and minds had connected so thoroughly that she was about to orgasm herself. It was then did Jennie realize just how strong her bond with Lisa had already become.

Jennie quickly removed her fingers from Lisa. Then she collapsed next to Lisa, as they both experienced ecstasy at the same moment.

Both women just rode out was a mind altering amount of pleasure. For Lisa, it was longer and more intense that she had ever experienced. Her mind tried to comprehend it all but melted instead.

Lying together, Lisa took hold of Jennie's hand as they both started to come down.

"Did I tell you that the orgasm is longer and more powerful with your mate?" Jennie said breathlessly.

It was several more seconds before Lisa was able to speak. "Ah... No"

"You know now, right?"

Lisa smirked. "Fuck yeah."

Lisa again sensed what Jennie wanted and needed. 'Tamed' The word suddenly shot through her mind. She leaped off the bed and ran for her overnight bag. For an item she had packed, not knowing quite why at the time.

Jennie glanced over to see Lisa putting on a leather strap-on harness. Before she could say a word, Lisa went back to bed.

"On all fours now!" She commanded.

Jennie instantly obeyed. She even took the step and lowered her head and raised her rear in a submissive fashion.

Lisa got on her knees and got directly behind Jennie.

"Powerful beast, sexy beast, my beast" Lisa muttered, as she lined herself up. Again, she had sensed that the beast inside Jennie wanted to be tamed. This is what she/it wanted.

Lisa grabbed Jennie's thighs and quickly penetrated her core from behind. Immediately, Jennie let out a small whine as the dildo thrust inside her.

"Your mine now, aren't you?" Lisa hissed as she thrust in and out.

"Y-Yes." Jennie moaned.

"You'll always be mine, won't you?"

"Y-Yes." Jennie answered again.

"LOUDER!" Lisa barked.

"YES! I'm yours. I'll always be yours!" Jennie yelled, as she quickly felt herself getting closer to her second orgasm of the night.

As Lisa did her work, she could feel their minds and bodies align again. Quickly, Lisa could feel the heat in her own center quickly rise as she brought Jennie closer.

"Are you ever going to think of anyone else but me Nini?"

"Not at... Ahhhhhh..." She began to answer before the orgasm cut her off.

Like before, Lisa felt one course through her, much like an echo. Her eyes rolled up in her head as she removed herself and fell backwards on the bed. "Oh God yes." she said quietly to herself. "I could get seriously get used to this." Lisa quickly thought.

A short while later, both the girls were lying in each others arms. Lisa could feel the bond between her and Jennie. It was very strong, something which she had hoped it would be. During the height of passion, she felt the wolf insider her again for just a moment. It was still asleep as it always had been, but Lisa felt its presence. Just knowing it was there reinforced the connection she felt with Jennie.

But for now, she concentrated on the presence of Jennie Kim, her mate and girlfriend, who was pressed tightly up against her. It was the best feeling in the world to have Jennie's soft skin against her cool skin. She found the craved that closeness to the beautiful brunette.

Nothing else was said that night, but then again nothing else is needed to be said. Their bond of love and mating fully formed, they quietly fell asleep in each other's arms.

To be continued on Chapter 11...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 735 13
Dr. Lalisa Manoban, the best trauma surgeon in South Korea. She's a desired alpha who finds all the hospital gossip amusing and tries to help her bes...
23.5K 532 23
It's been 7 years now we are working together and it's been 11 years now we became friends but do I look at you as a friend? No. I have been in lov...
1M 43.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.5M 40.7K 85
Annabeth is gone and Percy's world stopped. Fury finds a strangely thin file on a certain demigod/suspected terrorist. Avengers Assemble. Prophecies...