๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜ | ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐•...

Por woobackbabyyyyy1

"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐' ๐…๐ˆ๐— ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€' ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐€' ๐…๐€' ๐˜๐Ž๐”?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... Mรกs

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ (๐€๐‹๐“๐„๐‘๐๐€๐“๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘ (๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“

38.3K 1.1K 3.3K
Por woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟐:𝟎𝟏𝐏𝐌

"Don't you think taking my phone and my purse, hiding it just so I won't pay is extreme?" Dakota looked up at Von as she stood in his embrace while he inserted his black card into the card reader.

The two stood at the checkout counter in Sak's Fifth Avenue, him actually buying almost everything she looked at.

Though he gave her about three stacks of money each day, not to mention the thousands of dollars he Zelle'd her in one week, he felt like he wasn't spending on her enough. And he had to show out for her. She deserved it.

Dakota stood with her back to the register, arms wrapped around Dayvon's back while he removed his card from the card reader from behind her. 

"Cause you be actin' like ion got the money a'sum. Da shit hea' fa' me ta spend on you, D. Let daddy spoil you, girl."

Dakota blushed slightly as she stood on the tip of her toes, pressing a kiss to his sharp jawline. "Lemme get you pregnant, Dayvon."

"You first, pretty ass." He smirked while he grabbed her chin, kissing her lips softly.

He thanked the woman behind the register, grabbing the three large bags filled with a variety of clothes, two pairs of heels, and some makeup.

Dayvon and Dakota continued to roam the mall with one of his security guards walking in front of them, and one in the back.

They had been in all of the stores such as Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, and more, not leaving any of the stores empty handed.

"You hungry, ma?" Von asked her as he pressed a kiss to her temple, keeping his arm draped around her.

Dakota shrugged, moving her straightened hair out of her face. "Yeah."

"What you want?"

"Dick." She smiled small, laughing once he mushed her head.

He shook his head with a smirk on his face. It didn't even surprise him when she said things like this anymore. It was so normal.

"Freak ass girl." He spoke, bending down to kiss her lips as they walked into IceBox.

"Grandson! My favorite customer! How's it going today?" Zahir greeted, instantly leaving from the other end of the counter to greet him.

"Waddup, gang! Watchu on?!" He smiled widely, giving the smaller man a handshake with his right hand, keeping his left arm around Dakota.

"Nothing much. How are you today, beautiful lady? Ms. Queen Von." He slightly bowed as a joke and she laughed softly.

"I'm good, thank you!"

"Here, here. Take a seat. I'll go and get those pieces you asked for." He spoke while he pulled out two chairs.

Dayvon led Dakota to the chairs, not letting her get a chance to sit down before he grabbed her hips and pulled her onto his lap. "Why you actin' brand new? Like youn know whea' yo seat is."

"You're so obsessed, it's crazy."

"Damn right. I'm finna stop fuckin' witchu' 'cuz I feel like you 'den did sum voodoo on me a'sum. Watchu wrote my name all ova' ah paper and slept wit' it unda' yo pillow?" He joked and she straight faced him, moving his hand off her waist.

"No—"

"Naw, you prolly did the shit whea' you look my picture inna eye and say ima want you fa'eva. Dats watchu did, ain't it?" He said while bringing his hand to rest in between her legs.

She turned her upper body around, staring at him with a weird face. "How do you know so much about that stuff? You must be doing it for real."

"Ian neva gotta do dat shit to nobody. All I gotta do is look inna shordy direction and she already imagining da rest ah her life wimme." He spoke, a little too truthfully at that. Dakota rolled her eyes, knowing that's exactly what happened to her.

"You're ugly. Nobody wants you." She lied and mushed his head.

"Naw, nobody can have me. Except fa you. Errybody want a piece ah dis. On foenem." He boasted, putting his pinky into his mouth to flex his diamond teeth.

"You're so annoying, I can't believe I have to deal with this. Like what the hell." She groaned, shifting her body forward when she felt his gun poking her butt.

"Naw, don't move up. Stay whea' you was at." He laughed while pulling her back to her previous position.

Their conversation halted when they caught sight of Zahir emerging from the back room with a rather large blue box in his hand. He excitedly waved Von and Dakota over, keeping his position behind the counter.

He let Dakota get up from the seat first before he got up, fixing the position of his jeans so if wouldn't be too uncomfortable for him, being as though his heightened hormones had a bulge in his pants.

His hand then absentmindedly grabbed Dakota's, knowing that he had to be touching her in some type of way so he could be comfortable.

"Okay so we have a lot in this box. First, let's start off with these pieces you asked me to clean." He started, giving him his watch, his Cuban bracelet, and his OTF chain.

"Preciate chu." He grinned, almost immediately clipping his watch and bracelet back on. He felt so bare without them.

Zahir kept the box facing away from them as he pulled out the next piece. "And here's that lion slash Leo piece you wanted. Let me know if you like it or not."

"Dis bitch sum pressure, fasho." He smirked at the piece that he had literally drew out himself.

Instead of getting the usual white gold he always got, he opted for a fourteen karat gold finish for the pendent and chain. The pendant itself consisted of over 100 carats in emeralds and round honeycomb pave diamonds, shining with each move he made.

He clipped it onto his neck, then going to check it out in the mirror.

"Yeah it looks perfect, the pendant is not too big like I thought it would be. What do you think?" Zahir questioned.

"Naw, I'm fuckin' wit it. This bitch fye. Watchu think, Koko?" He asked, glancing over at her to see she was already staring at him.

"I love it. Would've been better if you got a piece with my name on it, but that's cool too I guess."

"Speaking of name pieces, let's look at what he got made for you." Zahir spoke with a smile and Dakota glanced at Von once more, seeing him showcase a smirk.

"Okay so we have this minimal but flashy name plate, he also designed this on his own. It's white gold with baguette diamonds and rose gold diamonds for the letters." He explained, pulling the chain out of the box.

It was a simple but fully diamond encrusted name piece that read 'Koko', with hearts for the 'o' letters. The letters were written out in rose gold diamonds and it was accompanied by a tennis chain.

"Awww this is too cute, oh my goddd." She dragged, being genuinely in awe from how beautiful it was.

"I woulda went bigger, but I'm already knowin' youn like allat extra shit." He replied, grabbing the chain from her. He moved her hair to the side, clipping it on her neck for her.

He then turned her around, pecking her lips quickly while fixing the chain from the front. "Thank you, my baby. I love you."

"No, I don't think you love him yet. Wait 'til you see the ring." He grinned, causing Dakota's eyebrow to raise.

He picked up the ring from the box with his black gloves, making sure to not direct touch the diamonds.

Dakota gasped as she squinted at the ring, amazed by how pretty she thought it looked.

Anyone looking at the ring from the outside would expect it to be a wedding ring, the way the heart shaped diamond was large and glistening.

"Bae, you're so dramatic. What's wrong with the one I have now?" She laughed, recording the ring when it was held out for her.

"You be wearin' gold a lot na', so the ring gotta match too." He spoke, whistling at the sight of the ring.

"Very beautiful ring for a very beautiful lady." Zahir complimented with a smile, and Dayvon eyed him.

"Don't do too much, na."

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 3mins
—————————— ——————————

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟑:𝟎𝟔𝐏𝐌

"Can we leave now? I'm finna fall out, baby!" Dakota frowned, biting into her cinnamon pretzel bite from Auntie Anne's.

Dayvon gripped her arm, eating the rest of the pretzel out of her hand. "Yeah, we finna go now, come on. You want me to carry you?"

"No, Dayvon. Not in public." She laughed and he mushed her head, turning his head the other way.

"That just mean you embarrassed ah me. It's 'cause I'm black." He joked while she turned his head back, pecking his cheek.

"Never, I love you for lifersss." She smiled while he stood up from the table that they were sitting at. The table that he was sitting at was blocked off, and surrounded by nobody, per his request. He had been being stopped by fans all day, it was tiring.

"I luh' you more. Gimme kiss." He said as he stood up, slightly smiling when she pecked his lips a few times.

"Hey, Von. You don't know how to answer yo texts now?" They heard causing both of their heads to snap over at the same time.

Dakota rolled her eyes when she saw Asian standing near them with a few friends behind her, like the mean girls in the movies.

Dayvon wondered where she came from, and how she even found him. She was always popping up somewhere.

"Anyways, you ready to leave? I need a nap." Dakota yawned, folding the Auntie Anne's bag up.

"Why you bein' smart to me, bitch? Talm 'bout anyways. I got a whole baby wit' him and you think I give a fuck 'bout you." Asian rambled, standing a great distance from them.

Dakota raised her eyebrow, looking at Asian before looking at Von. "She talking to me?"

"Nah, she ain't talking to you like dat, mama. She trippin'." He replied, grabbing Dakota's hand to start to leave.

"Who the fuck else I'm talkin' to? The wall? I'm talkin' to this lil bitch." Asian huffed, accent heavy in her voice.

"Girl fuck you and that non-existent ass baby. You're dead not 'bouta come and try to bitch me over a nigga. One that don't want you at that."

Asian showcased a slight smirk, knowing how she could get under Dakota's skin. "He don't want me? Aw okay. Ask him what happened when you was at yo lil granny house."

Dakota's frown faltered as she looked over at Von, who looked down at her with an expression she couldn't determine.

Refusing to look weak or defeated in front of Asian, the hard mug returned to her face while she smacked her teeth.

"I don't give a fuck, I'll still beat the fuck outa you. Tread lightly, bitch!" Dakota huffed, snatching her arm out of Von's grip and purposely bumping Asian's shoulder while she stormed away, who did nothing in response. She was just happy she pissed her off, she didn't want to fight her or anything.

Dayvon shook his head in disappointment, asking himself why did he ever deal with someone as messy as Asian.

She did the most over him all of the time. At first, he loved how she acted. He felt like he had a down bitch that was ready to do whatever got him. Fight females over him, argue over him. It was one of his favorite things about her.

But after dealing with it so long, and after dealing with someone as pure as Dakota, he realized how childish and draining it actually was, even if they weren't together anymore.

"You gotta chill fa real. You too old to be actin' like dat, ma."

Before she could respond to him, he walked away from her entourage, following the steps that Dakota took.

It was always something, and he felt like he had brought a lot of unnecessary drama to Dakota's life in the past few months.

"Hey, King Von! Can I get a pic please!?" A young boy called out to him, probably around the age of twelve.

Stopping in his tracks, he plastered a smile on his face so he wouldn't appear as 'stuck up'.

One thing about him, he loved his fans. He would never deny them a picture, unless he had bad history with them. His fans were the reason he was as successful as he was, so he owed them.

"Aye, big folks, go make sure shordy get inna car safe. Afta, I take this picture, you and foe ca' gone on home." Von spoke to one of his security guards while the other stood back, watching their surroundings.

Turning back around to the boy who had a large smile on his face with his mom standing off, also watching with a smile, he put his hand out to him so he could give him a handshake.

"Wassup lil folks? How old you is?"

The boy threw his hood off of his head, dragging his hands down his face in shock. "I'm twelve! Is it really you, or are you like the fake King Von?"

"Man, it's me fa real. Real King Von, inna flesh!"

The two exchanged a bit more words, then taking the picture with each other.

Reaching into his pocket, he grabbed seven one hundred dollar bills out of his pocket, handing it to the little boy.

"Hea, gang. Be good in school and respect yo' mama, if not, I'm on yo ass!" He joked while the boy smiled widely.

The younger boy quickly threw his arms around Von's waist and hugged him tightly. "Thank you!"

Soon, he was making his way to the parking garage of the mall, calling Asian all types of curse words in his head. It was like it was her life mission to ruin what he had between him and Dakota.

Finally reaching his hellcat, he pulled the door open with a sigh, sitting down and closing the door shut behind him.

He looked over at Dakota who's head was leaned against the window with her eyes closed.  He noticed her hand was covering half of her face while her leg repeatedly bounced up and down.

"We at ma' crib? Or yo' shit?" He questioned while he pushed to start his car, automatically hearing the sound of the engine.

Dakota ignored his question with her knee still moving rapidly. Her knee always bounced when she was irritated.

"Ion care if you mad, if I ask you ah question, ansa' it. The hell."

Dakota ignored him once again making him suck his teeth in response, backing out of the parking space.

The regular fifteen minute drive from the mall to her condo only took about seven minutes, and he was now holding a handful of bags in each hand while he followed behind Dakota who still hadn't said a word.

She unlocked her door, removing her Chanel sneakers by the door and went to go put them in her closet.

Von placed all the bags on the floor, then plopping down on the couch with another sigh.

A few minutes later, Dakota came back out of her room, going straight to the kitchen to grab a pack of gushers out of her pantry.

Von watched her closely as she ripped the package open and made her way towards him, sitting down right next to him.

"I'm not gonna do what I always do. Not running away, not giving you the silent treatment either. I'm here to listen to what happened when I was at my grandma's house. And if you say something I don't like, I'm just finna sock the fuck outchu."

"And don't lie." She spoke calmly, putting a gusher into her mouth.

"Ian gon' lie ta' you, is you gon' believe what I'm tellin' you doe?" He questioned as he brought his hand to grip her thigh and rub circles on it with his thumb.

Without hesitation, she nodded yes and made sure to keep eye contact with him. Dayvon never ever lied to Dakota.

Her eyes darted from his hand, back to his eyes. "Do you have to touch me to talk?"

"Yeah." He expressed briefly as he continued to rub circles in her thigh for comfort.

Von wasn't usually a nervous person, but he honestly didn't know what to say or how to say it.

He didn't realize what Asian did to him until a couple days later, when he was laying in bed alone and it all came back to him in the form of a flashback.

Feeling disgusted was an understatement, he felt embarrassed by what happened, even felt like a bitch. So he didn't know how to tell Dakota without her looking at him differently.

Glaring at him, Dakota tapped on her imaginary watch. "Are you gonna talk... or?"

"Shorty gave me head."

Before he could blink, Dakota's right fist launched towards his face, him catching it before it could connect to his jaw.

"Damn, ma. Is you gone let me finish?" He spoke as he mirrored her frown, making sure to hold both of her wrists.

Dakota's eyes squinted at him as she looked at him like he was stupid. "Is this a joke? Dayvon, cut the cameras. Deadass. What more do you want me to hear?"

He paused for a second, finally deciding to just tell her. "I was high as hell, off dat wock and I was smokin', ah nigga was damn nea' dead."

"Ion know what happened fa' real, all I know is I was high, fell asleep inna studio and she was in dat bitch, and I woke up at Durk crib widda sticky dick, and a nasty ass feelin'."

Dakota's expression completely dropped while she let a strong mug take over her face. She stared at Von in confusion, wondering why he was reacting so nonchalantly.

"You hear what you telling me, Dayvon? She gave you head while you were almost unconscious, basically. Do you know what that means?" She got up from the couch, frantically searching for her phone around the room.

"No, what it mean? I know you not bouta say—"

"She sexually assaulted you! She gave you oral sex without your consent, and you were damn near sleep at that." She slightly raised her voice as her body started to get hot. She was so heated.

She had a soft spot for plenty of things, and this was one of them. It seemed like people always felt like men couldn't get sexually assaulted, but it was very much a real life thing. Even if Dayvon didn't notice.

"Don't say it like dat, you makin' 'da shit sound worse fa' real." He shook his head as he watched her begin to type on her phone so quick like her fingers were going to fall off. 

"There's no other way I can say it. I'm so sorry but I'm about to kill your baby mama and y'all baby." She spoke with an attitude as she walked out of the living room and made her way into her bedroom.

Dayvon shook his head, following her into her bedroom. Once he entered, he sucked his teeth, seeing her pull on a pair of black sweatpants. 

"Hell you 'bouta go do, Dakota?"

She quickly rummaged through her closet for a black hoodie, throwing it over her body. "I'm finna go slide for you, Dayvon."

Dayvon busted out into a fit of laughter, leaning over and clutching his stomach for a dramatic effect.

Sucking her teeth, Dakota grabbed a pair of socks out of her drawer, sitting on the ottoman that sat in front of her bed.

"Finna go slide wit' what, gang? A wata' gun? Yo stick prolly ain't een got not one bullet innat bitch. Jus' glitta'." He laughed even harder, barely being able to breath at this point.

Dakota slipped on her all black Balenciaga track sneakers, knowing hey were her heaviest sneaker that could cause the most damage. She then threw her hood on her head afterwards.

"I don't need no gun. Ima go beat her ass. I'm not gonna punch her on her body though. Just face shots." Dakota shrugged, being completely serious.

She rolled her eyes at his continuous laughter, walking around him in attempts to leave the room.

Before she could completely leave, he grabbed her arm and pulled her into his body. He then backed all the way up, sitting on the bed and pulling her on his lap.

"You dead ass right na?" He questioned, attempting to wipe the smile off of his face while he pulled the hood off of her head.

Rolling her eyes again, she nodded her head. "I'm not going for that, Von. She pushed it all the way with that one."

"Ion want you out thea' bein' dirty and fightin' ma. 'Cause if she fuck you up then imma fuck you up fa' lettin' ha' fuck you up." He joked with a goofy grin on his face.

Dakota sucked her teeth, looking at him with a straight face. "The bitch can't fuck me up because I know how to fight. I literally used to be fighting niggas with my brother, and fucking bitches up over him. I can hold my own."

Seeing that Maleah texted her, telling her that she was outside, she tried to get off of Von's lap but he held her waist tighter.

"Hollon, ma. You—"

"Dayvon, stop doin' that shit, bro. If you don't want me to go 'cause you don't want me to beat her ass, say that so I can fuck you up and then go follow up with her. You're bouta piss me off and I'm already heated."

Dayvon's eyebrows furrowed and he bought his hand to grip Dakota's neck lightly. "Watch yo fuckin' mouth when you talkin' to me. You already knowin' ion play witchu like that."

"Please, let me go. See? I'm being nice." Her hand travelled up to rest on his. She turned her head to him, showing a sarcastic smile which he smiled at.

"Youn even know whea you goin'. I'm tryna help you but you too hype." He shook his head, pulling his phone out to go to her page.

He pressed her most recent post, seeing she had a hosting tonight at ten pm.

"Hm, look. She got a hostin' tonight. I'a take you to shordy house a hour befo' da hosting and you ca' do yo shit den. Yo slow ass was 'bouta slide in broad daylight." He laughed while she texted Maleah and told her the new plan.

"Boy, I'm a real gangster. Don't give a fuck what time it is, I'll slide at six in the morning if I gotta." She spoke and he laughed at her seriousness.

"Yo lame ass, yeen no gangsta fa real." He said as he bought his hands up to smooth out her hair that got messed up from her hood.

She bought her lips to his face, kissing his forehead twice. "To you. I cant wait to beat her ass later, maybe it's gonna give you a warning to not play wimme."

Turning her body around fully, she let both of her legs rest on his sides while she moved forward a bit, gasping when she felt that his dick was completely hard.

"How is it hard? What did I do?" She laughed while he looked up at her with a playful smile.

"Breathe."

Shaking her head, she gripped his face, softly biting his chiseled jawline. "You horny freaky fuck."

Before he could respond to her, her phone vibrated with a notification from Instagram, causing her to get off of his lap.

She unlocked her phone completely, going to her DM's but seeing nothing new. Then she looked up in the top right corner, clicking on the request button.

Her eyebrows furrowed once she saw Asian at the top of her requests.

"Why is your girlfriend texting me?" She frowned and immediately clicked on the DM, seeing that a video of a voice recording was sent to her.

"Stop playin' wimme, Dakota. Ion play like dat." He spoke while pulling her by her arm so she was right back in his embrace.

She ignored the gesture, knowing that he couldn't survive more than one second without touching her. At times, she wondered what he used to do without her.

Her finger hovered over the video while Von's head sat on her shoulder, waiting for her to play it.

Once she clicked on it, her eyebrows immediately furrowed, hearing Dayvon's low moans come out of the speaker to her phone.

She shifted uncomfortably, looking at the date and seeing it was, in fact, when she was at her grandma's house.

She locked her phone, dragging her tongue across her teeth before looking back at Dayvon.

"She is so fuckin' sick bro. She had the nerve to record a voice memo while she was doing it? That's fucking crazy." She frowned and wrapped both of her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a hug.

"Are you okay, Von? Like seriously." She questioned, making him shrug.

"Ion know. Ian really thinkin' dat deep into it. Ion be tryna think 'bout that shit at all. I'm wrong fa dat?" He picked his head up to glance at Dakota who was staring at him with a sympathetic look.

He took notice on how when he spoke to other people, he always had to be right. But when it came to her, he felt like it was okay to be wrong. It was okay to make mistakes. All because knew that she would never judge him, and she would always help him be better and grow.

"Yes and no because what she did was deadass wrong. But don't blame yourself for blocking out because that's what people do when they want to forget about things like that. And it doesn't help that she used to be your girlfriend, so it's probably making you think it isn't that bad."

"But whether you think it's bad or not, I'm still gon' beat the fuck out of her. Watch."

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟏𝐏𝐌

"Is you ready, Kota?" Dayvon questioned as he pulled into a parking spot close to Asian's house, but not too close to where he would be seen.

"Yeah, I'm ready. I'm hot as fuck, like angry hot." She said while looking over at him, who was looking back at her with a smile.

She smacked her teeth before mushing his head. "Boy, you always smiling at me. Like get outa my face!"

"I can't be in yo face na'?" He smirked, gripping her up by her neck to bring them face to face.

She smiled back at him, closing her eyes when his lips pressed onto hers and lingered for a few seconds.

"Nope, you can't. You grimy as hell, all kissing me outside your babymama house." She joked and his face fell flat, pushing her head away from him.

"Play too fuckin' much."

Dakota removed her attention from Von, putting her attention to the street and the surrounding cars, focusing her eyes on a dark blue Rolls Royce that looked familiar to her.

Shaking her thoughts away, she looked back over to Von who was looking through his glove department. "Do y'all even talk about the baby? Or do you just not tell me?"

"I tell you errything, shorty. She'on be sayin' shit, doe. She jus' be like come over so we ca' talk about the baby and ian goin' fa' dat nomo'. She ain't show me no papers, nun." He explained, making sure his gun was on safety before he put it in her hoodie pocket.

Looking down at her protruding pocket, she tucked it a little bit more before looking up. "You want me to use this?"

"You know how?"

"Mhm, Polo taught me." She spoke and he also passed her a black ski mask.

"Yeen gotta use it a'nun. Keep it on you 'doe 'cause ion know what she got goin'. Ion een wantchu fightin' fa real. If she hit you too hard, Im catchin' a body ta'night. On BD."

"I don't want this. I want her to see my face so she can know I don't play 'bout you." She spoke while giving him the ski mask back, then bringing her attention back to the familiar car that was parked a few cars away.

"Bae, look at that car. Tell me why Benji has that same car."

Tilting his head to the left a bit, he followed Dakota's gaze to the high-end car that was shining, despite the dark night sky.

"What you thinkin'? He fuckin' wit' Asian?" He asked as he returned his eyes back to Dakota who shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know, but which one is her house?"

He pointed to a singular two story house that was well lit from the inside and had a Bentley Bentayga parked in the driveway.

"Ima scape the fuck out her car after I whoop her ass. Watch. Matter fact, pass me a key right now. I'm on hots!" She yelled, pounding her fist into her other hand.

Asian had did too much to her. Ruin the party she threw for Von. Argued with her. Shade her on Instagram. Violate her boyfriend. Dakota was building all of that up inside and she planned to let it out soon.

"Dakota, look ova' thea' gang." He spoke, turning her head a little bit so she was looking towards Asian's home.

Dakota gasped loudly, squinting her eyes to see better. As expected, Benji was emerging from Asian's house with her hot on his tail.

"Bitch, is that Mookie?!" She exclaimed once she saw a fully dressed Asian wrap her arms around Benji, him kissing her cheek afterwards. She then puckered her lips out but he turned his head and let her kiss his cheek as well.

He then turned around and made the short walk to his Rolls Royce truck while constantly checking his surroundings. "Ain't dis some shit."

"What the hell is going on, Dayvon? This is too much! Can we just run away? Me and you. And never come back." Dakota dramatically sighed, climbing into his lap.

She sat sideways in his lap, with her feet still on the other seat. "Fasho. Whea you wanna go? Kansas? Don't shit be poppin' off ova' thea'."

Tapping her finger on her chin, she shook her head. "Mmm, no. What about North or South Dakota?"

He smacked his lips at the goofy smile that rested on her face, mushing her head to the side a bit.

"You a different typa corny. You lame as hell, g." He smirked and she smiled at him, placing her lips onto his.

"Spit in my mouth so I can get all the gangster DNA." She spoke against his lips making him laugh, shaking his head a little bit.

Nonetheless, he bought her closer by the back of her head and pushed a great amount of his spit into her mouth without separating their lips.

She pulled back from him with a smile and dazed eyes as he fixed the hood on her head, covering her face as much as he could.

"Thea' she go, mama. Don't embarrass me, make me proud shordy." He laughed and Dakota snapped her head to the side, seeing Asian emerge from her house with a bright red wig.

"I won't let you down, folksnem." She joked, unlocking the drivers side of the door and exiting quickly.

Before she could completely close the door behind her, Dayvon smacked her butt and gripped it with a smirk.

Waving him off, Dakota silently crossed the street, not one drop of fear in her blood. Rather than feeling anxious, she was unbelievably angry but ready.

Despite her not fighting for a couple of years, she felt like she had it on lock. She was going to show out, especially for Von. Asian deserved it.

Pushing the gun further into her pocket, she slightly jogged to the front of Asian's house, seeing that she was bent down and fixing the strap to her heel.

Asian caught sight of the black Balenciaga sneaker that sat on Dakota's foot, making her look up in confusion. "What the f—"

Dakota waited for Asian to completely stand up before swinging her right arm quickly, hitting Asian in the mouth with the side of her fist.

"Who the fuck is you?" Asian stumbled back, nearly falling but she caught herself at the last minute and swung back.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" Dakota spoke fastly, moving to the side a little bit to avoid the punch that would have landed right on her cheek.

As if the spit from Von really worked, she felt a wave of strength and anger over power her. Her fist began to extend out, alternating between the left and right. And with each extension of her arm, Asian got hit in a different part of her face.

Asian could barely fight back but she was trying, but not hard enough. Her hits were barely affecting Dakota.

Dakota sent another hard hit and this time, Asian fell onto her back. Luckily for her she fell into the grass, rather than on the concrete. Dakota didn't stop though, instead she sat on top of Asian and continued to send blows to her face.

As bad as she was doing her right now, she still had a bit of sympathy for her, making sure to not sit directly on her stomach. Just in case she was pregnant.

"You crazy ass bitch, fuck off of me!" Asian yelped, reaching up and attempting to hit Dakota in her face. Instead she ended up scratching her and pulling the strings of her hoodie, blocking her vision.

"Let go of my hoodie, fucking weirdo ass bitch." Dakota grunted, attempting to loosen the grip that Asian had on her. Instead, she ended up yanking Asian's earring, accidentally pulling her earring out and splitting her earlobe.

Asian let out a loud scream, letting go of Dakota who was out of breath but still punching.

Out of her peripheral, she saw Asian's front door open with a girl who had on a long black lace front wig, emerging from the house.

"What the fuck going on? Get off my sis, bitch." The girl yelled, beginning to run towards Dakota.

Thinking quickly, Dakota pulled the gun out of her pocket, pointing it towards the girl. "Wait your turn, bitch. You can get it too, hoe."

The girl stepped back with her hands in the air and Dakota continued pounding her fist into Asian's face, the best as she could since she was punching with her left hand and still holding the gun up with the right.

Once she got too out of breath, she stopped punching and loosened the strings on her hoodie a little bit.

"Find you somebody else to play with, bitch." Dakota calmly spoke, hitting Asian in the side of her face with the butt of the gun. She would've spit on her, but she figured she already did too much.

She got off of Asian, looking down at her with a look of disgust. She tuned out the constant curse words and words of degradation that Asian was spitting at her, bring her foot back to kick her in her hip.

Dakota shook her head and began to walk away, seeing the girl who didn't help her friend run to her side, and begin to check on her.

"Who is she, Asian?" The girl frantically yelled, helping her off of the ground.

"Ion know, I barely saw her fuckin' face!" Asian replied with a groan since her face was throbbing and aching.

"As soon as, we find out who you are? Trust, you will be dealt with, bitch!" The other female yelled after Dakota, who waved her off.

Dakota calmly walked to Von's car, hearing the doors unlock once she got close enough.

She couldn't even get into the car fully before Von grabbed her face, tilting it to the left and the right to make sure she was fine. "Damn, now i'a be wrong if I shot ha' house up fa' scratchin' you, huh?"

Dakota laughed, pushing his hands away from her face. "It's just a scratch. You should see what I did to her."

"I seen you, you did yo shit. Ian know you was tough like that. Got my dick hard as a muhfucka." He mumbled the last part but she still heard him.

"You need help. How does me beating her up make your dick hard?"

"Everything you do put my shit on brick." He spoke seriously, as she reached her hand in her pocket, giving him his gun back.

"Why you pullat stick out onnat girl like dat?" He grinned and put the gun in the armrest before speeding off.

To say he was proud was an understatement. It abnormally turned him on the way Dakota was on go for him. He should've felt bad that his baby's mother just got the crap beat out of her, but he could really care less.

"If I didn't, she probably would've jumped in. That could never be me. If I see my friend getting her shit pounded in? I'm smacking that gun onna floor and helping 'cause no way." She spoke before yawning and leaning her head on the window.

"See, allat ass whoopin' gotchu tired and shit. Gone head, go ta' sleep. I'a carry you in." He chuckled, loosely holding the bottom of the steering wheel as he sped through a red light.

He never stopped at red lights. To him, red meant go. He would rather take an extra turn than to stop at a red light.

"I'm okay. I can stay up. Well if you weren't going on tour in like three days I would've went to sleep. Ima miss you so much, it's crazy." Dakota frowned, another yawn escaping her lips after her sentence.

"Why you lyin'? If you know you gon' miss me 'dat bad, you woulda came wit' me." He spoke, stealing a glance at her before looking back at the road.

It seemed like him going on tour completely slipped his mind since he had been so caught up in Dakota. The only thing he'd really been doing was club hostings, making music, and making money moves. The thing that all of those had in common was Dakota could be right by his side during all.

Now being with her was starting to be a necessity. She at the same level as food, water, and sleep.

Pulling the hood off of her head, Dakota ran her fingers through her low ponytail. "Boy, I can't leave my job for a month and a half. My client friends need me."

"Yeah, aight. Them muhfuckas betta call a suicide hotline a'sum. Fuck dem. I think I need you mo' den dey need you." He spoke, making a right turn.

"Hell is hot! You can't say stuff like that." She laughed, feeling her eyelids get heavier by the moment.

For the past few days, she had been packing Dayvon's bags, knowing that if he did it, he would forget something important. She only did it at night, so she was missing out on her much needed sleep.

"Hell is hot but it ain't hotter 'den them hollow tips. Say I shoot allem muhfuckas? Then who you gon' be givin' therapy to?" He spoke with a small smile.

Dakota turned to face him and she blinked slowly a few times before shaking her head. "Yeah, I'm done talking to you. Wake me up when we get there."

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟗𝐏𝐌

"And I feel like I gotta apologize ta' you fa' real. A nigga been bringin' so much shit to yo' life. You know ion be meanin' ta' disturb yo peace, but I don't een be me, Ko." Dayvon explained while he sat on the bed and Dakota laid with her head in his lap.

His fingers gently ran through her hair, giving her goosebumps each time his fingers moved against the nape of her neck.

"I'm not blaming you. If I sign up for the good, I automatically expect the bad to come with it. It's you so I'm not tripping. I would do it a thousand times again if it means I would get to relive all of the smiles and memories." She spoke truthfully.

He shook his head at her answer. He felt bad that not really him but his former associations had bought so much disturbance to Dakota's peaceful life. From Asian, Chinx, and Kris, to the situation that went down in Chicago. It didn't sit right with him.

"Naw, dat ain't right. Youn gimme no problems at all. Youn bring shit but peace and happiness ta' ma' life. I gotta find a way ta' do the same for you. What I gotta do? Kill allem muhfuckas? Or you wanna move from Atlanta?" He questioned, turning her head in his direction, causing her eyes to open.

She shook her head with a smile, throwing her arm across her eyes to prevent him from looking at her. "Dayvon. I'm okay, seriously. I mean, killing them wouldn't hurt though."

He removed her arm from her face so he could kiss her lips again and again. His favorite thing to do. "I'm sorry, Dakota. Ima get this shit straight. Fa' you. I luh you, lil girl." 

"Mhm, I love you too." She mumbled, nearly being asleep at this point.

He chuckled at her sluggish speaking, swiftly lifting her body so she was laying on top of him.

Chills erupted throughout his body when she stuffed her face into his neck. He turned his head to the side, kissing her cheek a few times. "Gone head, take dat ass ta sleep. You got two hours. If I'm not sleep by then, I'm wakin' you up."

"You better not, boy." She muttered, soothingly rubbing his face.

30 MINUTES LATER, Dayvon laid awake, bored as ever while Dakota's rhythmic breathing continued in his ear.

He scrolled on her iPad, something that he always did because he liked how big it was.

He was currently on the Zillow website, looking for a home for him and Dakota. He hadn't even asked her how she felt about moving in with him, but she wouldn't say no to him. He wouldn't let her say no.

With each scroll of his finger, he found himself imagining his future with her. How she would look on their wedding day, how she would look with a baby bump, and how she would look in mommy mode.

To say he was excited was an understatement, he was so ready for all of it. He was just being patient because he knew that she would say it was too soon.

He was bought out of his search when a notification came through on the iPad, causing him to twist his face all the way up.

"Man hell nah, fuck he got goin'." He spoke out loud, gently removing her body off of him.

He made sure she was sleeping still before he pulled the covers up to her neck.

He locked the iPad, placing it at the foot of the bed before walking out of the room, with a million and one thoughts roaming through his head.

He moved through her condo quicker than expected, swinging the door open to be met with nearly his reflection, just a darker skin tone.

They both had the dreads, grills, white tshirt, and gray sweatpants.

The only true difference was that Vons's face held a mug while Benji was smiling for some wild reason.

"Watchu need, folks? Watchu on?" Von questioned, standing in the door way so he couldn't come in.

"Damn big gang, lookin' like you wan' bite me or sum. Like steam bouta start comin' out through yo ears." He joked, laughing at his own comment.

Von stood there with the same mug plastered on his face, feeling unamused to the max. "Watchu need, Abraham? Washington? Whateva da hell yo name is."

"Ben-ja-min. Big Benji, fuck you tammat. But uh, whea Kota at? I gotta tell ha sum." He spoke, glancing over Von's shoulder.

"She ain't hea, she went to Antarctica I think. You gone have ta' tell me or get ta' steppin'."

Benji tilted his head to the side while him and Von had a slight stare off.

"Lyin' like hell. Lemme come in doe, then I'a tell you. Wanna be a security officer so bad." He muttered when Von finally let him in.

Von walked to the kitchen, Benji following behind him slowly. Benji took a seat at the island while Von went to the refrigerator, in search for something to drink. "Gone head, talk."

After a whole minute of silence, Benji decided to just say what he had to say.

"You are NOT the father. Ahhhhh." Benji dragged with a slight scream.

Dayvon stopped his movements, looking over at Benji with a slight look of confusion. He was giving Booka vibes for sure.

"Watchu talm' bout?" Dayvon asked, pouring himself a cup of strawberry lemonade.

Benji glanced the glass, eyes darting from Von to the cup repeatedly. "Lemme get some. Youn know how to treat yo guest. My mouth dryer den Satan coochie. Shit."

"No. Na' tell me what you talm 'bout 'fore I get mad." Von spoke, drinking from his cup.

"That girl ain't pregnant bruh. She told me she was lyin'. Matta fact, ima give you a story time." Benji grinned, standing up from his seat.

"Man ion—"

"Ight so wham, I follow shordy on Instagram 'cause Kota steady tellin' me and Polo how she think she lyin. So shordy follow back, allat allat."

"Then I slid inna DM's, rizzin' ha ass up. I hit 'er wit' da 'yooo, you got Autism? 'cause you look so special' type shit type shit." He grinned and Von stared at him, blinking slowly.

"So she fuckin' widdit and shit. Aight, jump to when I go over. Shordy tryna fuck on me and shit, I said 'no ma'am, no turkey, no ham!', I straight told ha ass, ian tryna be touchin' yo baby head wit' my dick an' shit." He explained while pouring himself his own glass of juice.

"So she get ta sayin 'I'm not even pregnant, fa real. Them folks don't know what I got goin'."

"So I'm askin' shordy if she lied about it and shit, she said yeah. Then I got my dick sucked, ouwee." He clapped, causing Dayvon to shake his head from his personality.

"You be onnat booger sugar, ain't it?" Dayvon questioned, rinsing his empty glass out.

"Hell naw. Yeen even say thank you. I did God's work fa you."

Dayvon stayed silent, actually thinking about the information displayed to him. He knew something was off but it didn't really move him because he wasn't involved in his imaginary baby's 'pre-life'. He was just glad that he could cut all ties with Asian now. For good.

"Naw, you real as fuck fa dat. You ain't as bad as I thought fa' real." He shrugged.

"On a serious tip, ion know if you feel some typa way that I used to want Kota an' shit, but ian onnat no mo'. I see you makin' shorty happy, and that's all that really matter. I fuck wit' it fa real. Got nun' but respect fa' you."

"Ain't no beef, gang. 'Preciate chu fa doin' dat too." Von nodded.

Pushing his hand out to Von, he gestured for a handshake. "We good, cuh?"

"Fasho."

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟖:𝟎𝟓𝐀𝐌

"Good morning, handsome. Why you up so early?" Dakota questioned as she watched Von tiredly walk into the kitchen, rubbing his eye.

"Cause you left me." He mumbled, instantly walking over to where she was standing. He wrapped his arms around her waist and stuffed his face in her neck.

"Sorry. Look at this post though. This girl is a bitch!" She laughed, giving Dayvon her phone so he could see the post for himself.

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭, 𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐛, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟗𝟎𝟒,𝟒𝟔𝟕 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 #𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐔𝐏:#𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬, 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 #𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐦, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐞. 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬!

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟏𝟎,𝟔𝟑𝟕 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥💗
𝟐𝟑 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬 📌 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝟔,𝟒𝟐𝟐 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐢𝐦𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐛 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐬😟
𝟐𝟑 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝟗𝟖𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝟒𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐬 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨😔😔😔😔
𝟐𝟐 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬  𝟕𝟎𝟐 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭𝟒𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐞☹️❤️
𝟐𝟐 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝟐𝟏𝟏 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲
↪️ 𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭 ❤️❤️❤️

———————————

𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐁𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄?😔

𝐋𝐎𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐅 𝐁𝐘 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓!

𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐱𝟐 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐋😭😭😭

𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇, 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 & 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐓🙈

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

18.9K 951 11
"๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐†๐Ž๐๐๐€ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘?" ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ...
41.1K 1.7K 16
All I was trying to do was take care of my siblings and focus on my career. Now how did I get wrapped up in this King Pin's criminal life?