⛰️Encanto's Heart of Platinum...

By AshleyGryffindor

((Slow on updates)) Encanto: A hidden away paradise in Colombia where many refuges and their descendants live... More

⛰️Slow Updates⛰️
⛰️Bio⛰️
⛰️Luis's Song⛰️
⛰️An Encanto's New Morning⛰️
⛰️Ceremony's Delight to New Changes⛰️
⛰️New Day's Gifts & Troubled Souls⛰️

⛰️Childhood Memories & Crushes⛰️

6.1K 220 68
By AshleyGryffindor

Giggles filled Encanto's town square as tiny s/c feet padded against the warm stone running up towards the Casita Madrigal with a small wicker basket in one hand. Once the tiny figure wore an f/c dress as they stood in front of the doors to the grand home they knocked lightly and waited til Alma Madrigal was soon in front of two eleven-year-old girls: Dolores and Isabela Madrigal then hugged them both before giving them the little trinkets she had made. Isabela's wooden flowers were painted in various shades of pink, purple, and white while Dolores's earmuffs were red and cream colored and had rough stitched in orange soundwave symbols. The older girl hugged the little one before she walked over towards the nursery holding a deep blue and purple bowed box then walked inside when Casita opened up the door for her.

Y/n: "Gracias Casita." She said as the titles twirled her around a bit to make her laugh before she stepped into the room to see Luis Madrigal sitting on his bed in his white clothes for the ceremony nervously fiddling his fingers. "Hola, Luis." She said which made the brunette-haired boy look up at her then quickly got off his bed and pulled Y/n into a sudden bear hug.

Luis: "You here, I thought you were not coming." He mumbled in Y/n's h/c hair shyly even as the girl hugged him back.

Y/n: "You're my best friend, Luis. Of course, I'd be here." She said before wiggling away from the bear hug and holding out the box towards Luis. "I made you this, sorry if it's a bit messy." She said as Luis took the box while she nervously twirled her h/c hair with her forefinger. She watched as Luis pulled a hand-held childlike painting of himself and Y/n making flower crowns for Isabela. "I understand if you don't like it, it was my first try at painting." She said only to be hugged again but gently.

Luis: "It's perfect, N/n gracias." He said smiling before the two began playing in the nursery until Alma had to talk to Luis and Y/n had to meet up with her parents and Bruno.

Like every gift ceremony, the Casita was filled with people, food, and music as well as candlelight. Agustin, Julieta who was holding baby Mirabel with Isabela waited for Luis by his new golden magic-ridden doorway while Bruno lifted Y/n onto his shoulders so she could watch Luis walk towards his door. Once Luis took his oath to all of Encanto and approached his door but not before looking over at the crowd to see Y/n as she waved at him with a smile. Luis smiled back then took a deep breath before taking hold of the door now holding a carved L for his name the magic glowed brighter than ever into the doorway then faded to reveal a grown-up image of Luis Madrigal holding up a giant weight bar with two hands and a proud smile on his face.

Luis looked at his hands before walking over to his family and hugging his parents when everyone gasped in awe seeing the five-year-old lifting his parents off the ground with ease not even hurting himself or breaking a sweat.

Alma: "We have a new gift!" She cheered out excitedly as everyone cheered out in delight then the true party began in Luis's new bedroom.

Five Years Passed By

A new ten-year-old Y/n sneaked into the nursery of the Madrigal Casita and left a box behind for Mirabel Madrigal for her gift ceremony and birthday party today before the Casita titles moved her toward Tio Bruno's room.

Y/n: "Casita, Does to Bruno need me?" She questioned while the titles moved her about as if she was dancing around then laughed. "Okay, okay, I'm going." She said while heading into the room and after an hour she came out holding a green glass slab covered up with a piece of padded cloth and a blush on her cheeks as she remembered Bruno's vision and words.

Bruno: "You'll be the guide and love to one with a heart of pure gold, strong and true. As you both grow up you'll be his platinum heart to remind him to be true of self and you'll become his true inner strength."

Those words rang throughout her head before she shook her head to clear her thoughts but did not see where she was going until she collided with a pair of people even dropped the slab which was protected by the padded cloth but now the pair could see it. Alma and Julieta gasped softly as Julieta helped Y/n off the ground, Alma picked up the slab carefully with wide eyes and then showed Julieta the images on the slab which were of An older Luis and Y/n dancing together with lovestruck eyes before Y/n took it away from Alma and shook her head lightly.

Y/n: "Please don't tell him about this." She said before walking off into the town into her family's studio and began breaking the glass carefully around the older versions of herself and Luis into a heart shape then took it to the jewelry shop to have the piece of glass set into a gold locket pendant choker necklace with f/c swirls in the light white cream choker silk cloth. "There, it's safe and no one else will see it." She said as she put it on after she left the shop only to hear a familiar squeak near her. E/c eyes widened to see sixteen-year-old Dolores and Isabela Madrigal looking at her as they saw the image of glass in the heart locket which the young L/n had forgotten to close up. "Dios Mio, please do not say anything especially you, Dolores please." She said while giving Dolores big e/c puppy eyes to which Dolores crossed her heart not to tell thankfully as Isabela gave Y/n a knowing smile.

Isabela: "So, you have a crush on Luis?" She teased to which the girl's s/c flushed a bit embarrassed. "I won't say anything, N/n these things take time." She said before she and Dolores returned to the Casita for Mirabel's gift ceremony which only ended in tragedy, Mirabel didn't get a gift and Tio Bruno vanished without a single word.

So, when Y/n wasn't busy learning new skills for her family business and teaching her little siblings the ropes. She hung out with Mirabel Madrigal who followed her around as a duckling would its mother alongside Camilo until the younger Madrigals turned ten years old. A new Madrigal was born as well into Encanto, Antonio Madrigal.

Six Years Pass By

The Madrigal Casita was soon filled to the brim with a few people who knew the L/n family well for Y/n's sixteen birthday party. Mirabel helped her mother and M/n make the cake while Isabela covered the house with Y/n's favorite flowers Dolores and Camilo placed the gifts onto the present table while Agustin and Felix did the music alongside F/n as Casita kept watch over B/n, S/n, and Antonio.

But while everyone was preparing the party the families sent Luis to distract Y/n until everything in Alma's eyes was perfect for the birthday girl. A sixteen-year-old Luis walked beside a soon-to-be sixteen-year-old Y/n nervously but kept his composer outside calm and collected. The two individuals had changed a lot when growing up; Luis grew taller and gain more muscle mass, and even his looks were becoming more defined yet he was still a teddy bear towards Y/n with his wavy brunette curled hair.

Luis: "So, are you excited about today, N/n?" He asked while the s/c teenage girl looked up at him with a sweet smile on her lips.

Y/n: "I am excited especially if it's with my family and friends." She said while looking through the various shades of paints for her family's business. "I'm more excited to dance maybe I'll dance with a boy." She said not seeing Luis's cheeks flush slightly. "Maybe, I'll get to dance with Luis this time. If he doesn't run off to do something else, he never takes time for a much-needed break." She thought before purchasing the new paints to be taken to the L/n studio and shop tomorrow morning. "Okay, let's get going Luis." She said while grabbing hold of his bigger hand and walking up the street towards Casita.

Luis's hazel eyes looked down at his childhood friend: a determined girl who always looked out for others first before herself. But she always brought fun wherever she went especially when cheering up her siblings and Mirabel. He saw his friend had grown up as well but was still shorter than he made her so adorable. The two were no longer children but young adults, Luis's eyes softened as he took in Y/n's figure dressed in f/c to her h/l h/c hair. Her work-worn yet soft hand in his rough calloused hand felt right to him as did the warmth from the two hands linked together. Luis whistled towards the Casita as everyone hid before the doors of the home opened up.

Y/n: "Luis, why is it so quiet in here?" She questioned before she jumped off the ground to cling onto Luis's arm from everyone popping out yelling out a surprise at the top of their lungs. "Dios Mio, you all scared me!" She shouted out before taking a deep breath to calm down her nerves when she noticed that she was clinging to her friend and than letting him go. "Sorry Luis, let's dance everyone!" She squealed out happily before Camilo, Mirabel, B/n, and S/n pulled her away from Luis to dance in a group for an hour or so before leaving her to dance alone while Luis watched her with a soft sigh as he leaned against the Casita's wall.

Agustin: "Hijo mío, ¿qué estás haciendo?" He asked while noticing how his only son was looking at Y/n, just like he looked at Julieta when he was younger before giving Luis a knowing smile.

Luis: "Nothing, Papa. Is something wrong do you need help?" He asked not seeing his father's knowing smile as his hazel eyes stayed on Y/n as she dance as if she were a feather blowing through the summer breeze.

Agustin: "Go dance with her, Hijo." He said as Luis's eyes widen in shock before looking at him. "You look at Y/n as I still look at your mother, Luis." He said before taking his son through the crowd. "Be yourself, Hijo Mio. Go on now." He said before lightly pushing Luis in front only for him to bump into the girl as the hazel eyes met e/c.

Luis rubbed the back of his neck nervously as he smiled shyly down at Y/n before holding his hand out toward her. Y/n looked up at Luis then down at his hand before giggling happily and bumping him with her hip then began dancing with the rhythm of the music. Luis gulps down his nerves and took a breath before he took Y/n's right hand into his own and span her around only hold her up with one arm as her hands gripped onto his shoulders for balance but looked up at him surprised by the sudden move yet a smile spread onto her face.

Y/n: "Let's dance then, shall we guapo Madrigal?" She questioned while teasing him to see his cheeks blush bright red before he laughed deeply.

Luis: "si eso es lo que la princesa desea." He said as the two began dancing away not knowing that their families looked at each other smiling. Luis soon pulled Y/n into his arms and her hands rested against his chest while the duo looked at eachother before Luis caressed Y/n's cheek lightly making her s/c flush.

Luis and Y/n looked at each other before the two slowly moved closer to another til Luis placed a kiss onto Y/n's right cheek than ran off. Y/n watched Luis run off as she held her hand against her cheek blushing bright red before running after him.

Alma: "Seems we'll have a wedding to plan out one day." She said remembering the glass vision of Y/n's when the girl was ten years old.

((Your pick of dress and you choose the color you like.))

Translations

niñita- little one

Hola- Hello

gracias- Thank you

My god- Dios Mio

Hijo mío, ¿qué estás haciendo?- My son, what are you doing?

Papá- Dad

Hijo Mio- My son

guapo- handsome

si eso es lo que la princesa desea- if that's what the princess wishes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
247K 8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...