Hate the Feeling; Mattheo Rid...

By sailorgurrrrl

"SNOW, SNOW WAIT! Please, you know I love you. You feel it too, you told me!" His eyes had a pleading look to... More

Cast
Chapter 1: The Sorting Ceremony
Chapter 2: Tyler
Chapter 3: "That's my name Sweetheart."
Chapter 4: Avada Kedavra
Chapter 5: The Deal
Chapter 6: That's hot
Chapter 7: The Duel and 1st Task
Chapter 8: Do you think I'm stupid?
Chapter 9: Hogsmeade
Chapter 10: Detention
Chapter 11: The Egg
Special Chapter: Cho Chang
Chapter 12: The Yule Ball
Thank you!
Chapter 13: The Truth
AESTHETIC
Chapter 14: Just friends
Chapter 15: The Second Task
Chapter 16: Beer
Chapter 17: IT'S YOUR FAULT
Tyler's POV: Not important just if u wanna read
Chapter 18: STFU
Snow Aesthetic
Chapter 19: Stormy Night
NEW CHARACTER
Chapter 20: Six Feet Tall and Super Strong(Kind of)
Chapter 21: Bad Move
Chapter 22: Not like I have anything better to do
Chapter 23: Sure
Chapter 24: Risky Moves
Chapter 25: Red Handed.
Chapter 26: Blood and letters
Chapter 27: Bad News
Chapter 28: Mattheo's dorm
Chapter 29: Sirius
Chapter 30: Actions Speak Louder than Words
Chapter 31: Butterbeer
Announcement:
Special Chapter: Harry's POV
Chapter 32: The Forbidden Forest
Chapter 33: In this situation again
Chapter 34: Monday
Mini Chapter
Update
Chapter 35: Plans ruined
Chapter 36: Please
AHHHHH!
Chapter 37: It's not what it looks like
Chapter 39: Interesting News
Chapter 40: Pensieve Part 2
Chapter 41: Last Day
Chapter 42: The Third Task
Chapter 43: Portkey
Chapter 44: Voldemort
Chapter 45: The Dots
Chapter 46: Cedric's Goodbye
Chapter 47: Hate the Feeling
THANKS
Book 2

Chapter 38: Final Dance

1.1K 33 11
By sailorgurrrrl

No, I didn't have sex with Mattheo that night, we had to leave sadly after hearing footsteps, talk about a turn off.

It was the week before the final task, and here I am, getting ready for the pre party. We were planning to have a party after the task as well. I found a beautiful blood red dress that I had kept in my suitcase. I put my hair in a bun and Ginny did heavy makeup on me despite my protests. I finished the look with a necklace and a few bracelets.

I thought I looked pretty good and smiled at my appearance.

(There is no gif of her smiling in the dress lmfaooo)

Ginny looks gorgeous in her silhouette navy blue dress, and Hermione surprises me with a knee length golden fabriced dress, she looks hot. Ron and Harry are wearing a suit and tie, thank god.

I agreed to meet with Mattheo before the party so he could take me there so I make my way to his dorms. The party is going to be at the Ravenclaw house anyways.

When I enter his dorm, he's in a very light gray buttoned up t-shirt.

I lightly knock on the restroom door to get his attention. A smile instantly floods his face.

"You look gorgeous Snow. A little too much if I do say so myself. Guess I gotta keep my eyes wide open for guys tonight." He winks and put on his suit thingy, whatever you call it.

I rush for his tie before he can grab at it.

"Let me," I say with a flirty smile.

He smirks for the millionth time as I get up closer to him to tie it. I pay attention to the tie while he pays attention to me.

I may or may not linger my fingers on his upper chest longer than necessary.

"You trying to hint at something Miss Potter?" The name makes me want to scream, I love it.

I pull him closer by his tie and in my best seductive whisper, " I'll leave those thoughts up to you Riddle." I let go of his tie and quickly walk out and to towards the Ravenclaw dorms. Not that I make it far anyway since my back hastily meets a wall.

"You do not get to do that to me Snow." His eyes wander up and down from my face to my dress, especially the part where cleavage is showing.

"Do what? This?" I wander my hands up and down that soft, hollow spot on his back causing his breathing to hitch. This time, I'm the one smirking. "I don't know if I can stop Riddle, you know you really are-" My arm is quickly removed from his back and above my head, along with my other arm. Oh boy.

"Too far Snow. What are we going to do with you?" His face goes to the crook of my neck, I expect something but I get nothing. "Tell me, what are we going to do with you and your teasing self, hmm witch?" His words tickle my neck, but he refuses to do what I really want.

"Sh-shouldn't we head to the party?"

"Right, it will be much more fun there." He lets go off my arms and lightly chuckles before linking arms with me and leading me to the Ravenclaw House.

When we enter, we see people dancing, talking, and playing games. Some are making out with the corners, and most surprisingly, Hermione and Krum, flirting lightly in the corner. "I'm gonna go..." He spots Ron walking our way and Mattheo quickly walks away. I can't help but feel happy for Hermione, but of course RON has to ruin the fun.

"That wanker just wants to get in her pants." He came up next once again to rant about their relationship.

"Ron, we all know you have the biggest crush on Hermione, but you're not being very subtle about it."

"I DO NOT like Hermione! I would rather kiss the ground."

"The ground is probably the only thing you will ever kiss with that attitude." I roll my eyes and start looking around for Mattheo.

"Krum is really crummy."

"Nice joke Ron, real funny, look at how much I'm laughing." I walk away once I spot Mattheo at the drink bar and walk on over to him.

"This is interesting Mr.Riddle."

"Very interesting. I do believe we're gonna be playing games in a bit though."

"Games? What are we, 12?"

He scoffs and hands me a cup with I think punch in it. I just drink it. This isn't bad, I can handle this for another hour or two.

"OK EVERYONE! It's about damn time that spice things up don't you think?"

Everyone's attention snapped to the Ravenclaw prefect speaking up on the stage they had set up. Everyone cheered in agreement.

"RIGHT! Let's have a fun group of people come up on the stage.... ahh..... HARRY POTTER!" Everyone cheered as he awkwardly made his way up to the stage. He looked confused as he looked around the stage, causing everyone, including me, to laugh. His dumbass finally figured out he had to sit on the chair.

"Ok... SNOW POTTER!" More cheers filled the air.

"CEDRIC DIGGORY!" Claps and whistles came from everyone. Finally, Fleur and Krum were called up.

"Let's call a few more people, make this a little interesting. Uhm.... Hermione Granger, Mattheo Riddle, Pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zucchini,"

"IT'S ZABINI YOU DUMB BASTARD!" Everyone laughed as Blaise made his way to the stage.

"And..... Ron Weasley, let's have all of you come up."

"Ok... any of you guys in a relationship?" the prefect asked.

Me, Mattheo, Cedric, Krum, and Hermione raised their hands.

"We might be played spin the bottle, are you guys chill with that?" I looked at Mattheo, he had a dark look in his eyes, but he nodded. He raised his eyebrows as if to ask me and I nodded.

He leaned over and whispered to me, "You're just gonna have to pay for that one later sweetheart." His lips lingered for a moment as a placed a tauntingly slow kiss on my neck before pulling away.

Everyone began to murmur, I don't think they heard or saw him, but I'm sure the blush on my cheeks were unmistakable.

"Alright... seems like you guys are ok with that. Let's begin with..... truth or dare?"

Everyone cheered and it took a minute for everyone to calm down.

Harry went first.

"Truth or dare Mattheo?" Oh this wasn't going to end well.

"Truth." He crossed his arms and gave a serious look to Harry.

"Are you with my sister because you actually care about her or because your a Riddle and want to fucking use her to take advantage over her?"

Fuck Harry, what is wrong with you. Clearly the audience liked this though, because bitches like drama.

Before Mattheo could answer the prefect stopped him.

"WAIT! We have veritaserum, gotta make sure everyone is truthful." He smirked, but to be honest, I was curious too.

Mattheo took the shot of veritaserum without hesitation. "I'm with Snow because I love her."

Everyone gasped and began whispering. I was shocked, considering he never told me he loved me.

My cheeks went red and I looked down at my hands. Mattheo side eyed me and Harry scoffed.

"Well, isn't that interesting folks? Everyone, let's calm down. Now, Mattheo, you go ahead."

"Ron, truth or dare?" This was not going to end well.

"Uh.... dare."

"I dare you to make out with Harry for 30 seconds." Everyone ERUPTED into laughter and Mattheo seemed proud.

"OH HELL NO!" Ron was so surprised and red all over.

"You have to do it!" The prefect clearly wanted some drama.

The crowd was cheering for them to do it. Ron reluctantly stood up and made his way over to Harry. The two stared at each other uncomfortably before closing their eyes and connecting their lips. Everyone laughed so hard and when they pulled away, Harry spit to the side and wiped his mouth with his sleeve over and over again. This is pure comedy.

"Well, that was quite the show, wasn't it? Alright Ron, you're up!"

"Pansy, truth or dare?"

"Dare." I hated her entire existence and her voice, I swear to god, she is so fucking cocky.

"I dare you to make out with Krum." Hermione's head immediately shot at Ron. I know we agreed to it, but kind of a dick move to do it during a truth or dare game. 

Pansy looked at Hermione and smirked before making her way to Krum and kissing him. I'll give Krum credit, he didn't look like he was enjoying it, and seemed kind of relieved when she was pushed off. 

It was very clear that Hermione was upset.  

"Well... that was an interesting one." Everyone clapped and laughed in response. They were enjoying this, we clearly were not. 

"My turn!" Pansy perped in her annoying, high voice.  

"Snow, truth or dare?" 

"Dare."  

"Make out with Cedric." 

I am going to fucking throw up. We agreed to this, yes, but that was for spin the bottle! Not this? 

I glanced at Mattheo Cedric slowly made his way to me. It was clear neither of us wanted this, but it's not like we couldn't do it because the crowd was louder than a rock concert. 

I would consider Cedric my friend, and since we both had our own partners, this was really awkward. 

I'll admit, he's not a horrible kisser, but I obviously didn't have the same feelings as I did with Mattheo. After a few seconds he pulled back and rushed to his seat, clearly embarrassed. Pansy Parkinson smiled as she felt she was victorious. 

If anything is going to get the crowd hyped up, it's this. 

I take off my ring and slowly make my way to Pansy. 

She looks up at me confused. I clenched my hand in a fist and whammed it straight in her right cheek. She looked up, holding up a bruised cheek. The crowd went berserk and started cheering and chanting my name. I sat back in my seat before she could do anything back. It took minutes for the crowd to calm down, even the champions were clapping for me. Guess everyone hates Pansy. 

"Well, that was interesting, wasn't it folks? I think that's enough for games ay? Enjoy the rest of the party!" The music turned back up and we all exited the stage area. Lots of people were congratulating me, and I swear, Pansy had the most ugly glare on her face. 

When all the people stopped crowding around me, I turned around and bet the cocoa eyes of Mattheo. 

"You love me?" I ask. 

He pulls me to his chest, and plants a kiss on my forehead. 

"Of course I do." He sounded so... carefree, it was liberating. 

"I love you too." I wrap my arms around him. We decide to leave the party soon after that, and because it's Friday, I decide to stay in his dorm.  

When I entered his dorm, I realized I forgot my sweatpants and tshirt. 

"Shoot, I forgot my pj's. I'm gonna go get them real quick." 

"You could just borrow my clothes?" I turned around at the offer. 

"Really Mattheo?" 

"Unless... you just.. don't wanna wear pj's." He smiled, in I swear, the most innocent way possible. 

"MATTHEO!" He laughed and rummaged through his closet. He threw me a hoodie and pair of shorts. 

I thank him before trying it on in the restroom. The shorts literally reach till my knees, and the hoodie is so baggy on me. I LOVE IT!  

When I exit, he smiles seeing me wear his hoodie. 

"I might keep this." I smile before hopping onto the bed.  

He sits down next to and puts his arm over my shoulders and pulls me closer to him. 

"Your 17th birthday is soon right? January 12th?" 

"Mhm. You remember?" He looks down at me. 

"Of course I do. What do you want for you birthday?" 

He pauses for a moment before responding, "chocolates." 

"Chocolates?" 

"Yes, sweets is the way to my heart." He chuckles before snuggling his head into my neck. 

"Don't you dare forget about what happened at the party tonight. You'll pay for that one sweetheart." He smirks before using a spell to turn off the lights. 

He pulls me to his chests and wraps his arms around me. 

"Remember the first time I was in your dorm? That was so awkward." 

"Look at us now," he says sleepily. "You're here, in my bed, in my clothes, in my arms. You're all mine." Even though I'm not facing him, I feel his smile against the back of head. 

I just remember falling asleep in complete peace that night. 

Thanks for reading! Also, wanted to give a shoutout to @baldavatar cause she is the main reason my book is getting reads looool. Please vote and comment if you'd like! 

Word count: 2200 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 2.4K 35
"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲?" "𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐚𝐦." ---- 9¾ ⚯͛ ---- "What's your name?" "(Y...
51.1K 1.2K 35
'I wouldn't mind being with you, you topless Jaffa Cake..' You {Y/N} are currently attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and you are...
2.9M 87.1K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
275 15 13
𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 /ˈhid(ə)n/ kept out of sight; concealed. Older!Sirius Black x Oc Ember Adaliah, was a 7th year Gryffindor Hogwarts co...