๐‘๐ž๐›๐จ๐ซ๐งใ€๐™”๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š!๏ฟฝ...

By Yami_Hayashi

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™”๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š!๐˜ฝ๐™‰๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ท ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐›๐ž๐, ๐ฌ๐ก... More

ๅบ็ซ 
๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
ไธ€ใ€๐”๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
ไบŒใ€๐€ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
ไธ‰ใ€๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š ๐“๐ž๐ง๐ค๐จ
ๅ››ใ€๐‚๐ข๐ง๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐‘๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ
ไบ”ใ€๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
ๅ…ญใ€๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค
ไธƒใ€๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ
ๅ…ซใ€๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค'๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž
ไนใ€๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
ๅใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
ๅไธ€ใ€๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
ๅไบŒใ€๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ
ๅไธ‰ใ€๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
ๅๅ››ใ€๐€ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐จ๐
ๅไบ”ใ€๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง
ๅๅ…ญใ€๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž
ๅไธƒใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง
ๅๅ…ซใ€๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
็ฌฌ๏ผ‘ๆœŸ
ๅไนใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ
ไบŒๅไธ€ใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ

ไบŒๅใ€๐’๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง

12.4K 485 191
By Yami_Hayashi

"(Y/N)-chan!" Izuku's voice finally reached your ears this time...

You flinched in surprise, snapping out of your thoughts, and turned your attention back to Izuku. He was biting his bottom lip and playing with his fingers, his face filled with anxiety and worry as he looked at you with his green eyes. You gradually released your tight grip on his waist, and your eyes softened. "Hm? What's wrong, Deku-chan?"

"Are you... alright?" He frowned his eyebrows in worry, which you can easily tell from his concerned expression. You can't let him worry about you, especially when he has his own worries too...

"What do you mean, Deku-chan? I'm fine!" A few forced laughs escaped your lips as you tried to lighten up the mood just to reassure him "I should be the one asking you if you're alright or not! I'm sorr-"

"No, (Y/N)-chan..." Izuku picked up your hand and squeezed it, his spare hand pointing at your face with a serious look "You're crying."

"Huh?" you mumbled in confusion as you raised up your hand to touch your face, realizing that a single tear had dropped from your eye. "What the..." you let out and turned around, not wanting Izuku to see your tears while you wiped them with your sleeve.

"I'm fine! It's just some dust that flew inside my eye, so tears started falling out of it!" you exclaimed, turning around with a smile on your face.

You lied

You're not fine

Those dark memories that were supposed to be hidden deep inside you came out again. You almost forget them, why would they appear again!

You hate those memories playing with your mind. You hate those people who bullied you. You hate everyone for not helping you even if they can. You hate your past self.

"Are you sure...?" he asked again with doubt in his tone, having a feeling that you had lied.

"Yep! "100% sure!" you replied, putting up a fake smile while feeling a strange painful sting inside your chest.

"Ok..." he mumbled unsurely, but decided not to ask you.

You looked around the road where there are many sakura trees, and watching the sakura petals slowly fall from the trees calmed you down. "The sakura trees are so pretty..." you whispered in amazement in order to change the subject. The petal of the sakura fell on your palm, which you picked it up with your fingers carefully. "Right?" You asked, smiling sweetly at Izuku, who was blushing at the sight in front of him. You're smiling sweetly like an angel at him while some sakura petals fall around you? Yeah, he's definitely in heaven.

"Y-yeah!" he stammered shyly, "but not as beautiful as you..."

"Here!" you said as a bit of your red feathers held his notebook. His eyes widened as they flew towards him and landed on his hands. "This is your notebook right?"

"Y- yeah! How'd you get that though!?" He stammered in delight, his eyes sparkling, and relief visible on his face since reclaiming his precious notebook.

"Well... I saw it falling out of the window, so I used my feathers to catch it before it fell inside the pond!" You answered with a playful wink "It's a pretty catch!"

Izuku nodded excitedly and opened his notebook to check the pages, seeing if they were damaged or not. There were some burn marks, which were obviously caused by Katsuki, but it's a lot better than being soaked by pond water.

"Thank you, (Y/N)-chan!" He thanked you with the warmest smile he could manage, truly grateful for what you had done for him.

"It's nothing, Deku-chan..." You mumbled, lowering your head in guilt, "I should be there to stop Katsuki in time. I'm sorry for not being there for you, and also for what Katsuki had done to you... I apologize for him, I should've seen through him a long time ago. I'm too naive to believe that he would've changed..."

Izuku lowered his head, a shadow fell to hide the victorious smirk shown on his face. He immediately took back his usual expression and looked back at your shame filled expression. "It's fine (Y/N)-chan... I'm already use to it-" He slammed his hand on his mouth purposely and widened his eyes in fake panic and shock "S- sorry, I-"

"What do you mean... you're use to it?" You suddenly grabbed both of his shoulders to pull him closer to you. Your eyes turned dark and sharp as if you're staring through his soul.

"W- wait! That's no-"

"Do you mean that this isn't the first time he did that!?" you widened your eyes in realization, your grip losened "I- I made sure he wouldn't do that when I'm near! Why would it still happen!"

"(Y/N)-chan, don't tell Katcchan about this, but... he actually did it when he got the chance to when you're not around..." Izuku's voice trailed off, attempting to appear sad but failing to keep the corner of his lips from slightly raising.

"I'll... have a talk with him back home." As your grip on his shoulders loosened, you murmured, your eyes glinting with sadness. "I'll teach him a lesson... I- I'm sorry for not being there for you, Deku-chan..."

"You don't have to apologize for him (Y/N)-chan..." he whispered as he spat with venom when mentioning Katsuki, but you didn't notice it.

"Why the hell is (Y/N)-chan apologizing to me when Kacchan is the one who did wrong? I- I hate this annoying feeling in my chest... shit... I'm jealous"

You calmed yourself down after several seconds and brought your attention back to the road, only to find a tunnel not far in front of you. Your eyes were widening in shock as you remembered the scene in which Izuku met the Sludge villain for the first time and it attacked him.

"I can't be here beside him! If I am, I might change his and All Might's relationship! I can't risk any changes right now, especially when this is important..."

You turned to Izuku and sent him an apologetic smile "I'm sorry, Deku-chan! I just remembered that Mitsuki-san had told me to buy something for her in the supermarket! I have to leave you here!"

His eyes saddened as he looked at you with a disappointed expression. "It's fine, (Y/N)-chan! See you tomorrow!"

"Why does important business come to her when I can finally be alone with her!! Urghh! It's like something is stopping me from doing so!!"

"Stay safe Deku-chan, bye!" You waved, your red wings wide open, and flapped, diving into the beautiful blue sky as Izuku slowly lost sight of you. He had a flashback of his past, of how he has greatly admired All Might ever since he was little, but no one believes he can be an amazing hero like him, all because he's quirkless. You, on the other hand, are the only exception. You believed him and encouraged him, unlike the others who laughed at his pathetic dream. You supported him, defended him, and gave him hope.

"You decided back then, don't you? That's right. As longs as (Y/N)-chan believes me, I won't worry about what other people think! Hold your head up high and plunge forward!" Izuku thought as he stepped into the tunnel while raising his fist and swinging it slightly, laughing like All Might.

Some rustling sounds were heard behind him, so he turned around. His eyes widened in fear as he discovered a giant green slimy villain in front of him, "A villain?" His body trembled in fear as the sludge villain spoke, his form becoming bigger and bigger in progress "A medium-sized invisibility cloak..."

Izuku finally snapped to his own senses and turned around to run for his life while screaming. The villain opened its mouth and lurched towards him, landing its huge, slimy body on top of him to stop him from doing so. He whimpered and screamed in pain as the villain trapped him with its body, inserting its slimy body slowly into his mouth.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to take over your body. Calm down, It'll only hurt for about 45 seconds, you'll feel better soon." The villain's creepy voice rang into his ears as tears formed inside his eyes, He tried his best to resist, but he couldn't stop it because he couldn't grab its slimy body.

"I can't... breathe..." He choked out in pain, feeling the air escape from his lungs. "I can't die yet! I still have to become a hero along with (Y/N)-chan and make her proud! I- I haven't even told her how I feel about her yet! I can't die like this!"

"You can't grab me, I'm fluid!" The villain laughed mockingly. "Thanks for the help, you're my her-" It cut itself off with an alarmed expression as it felt its body slowly emerge from Izuku's mouth, as if its quirk... was not working. It drew his attention to the road with a furious expression, and he noticed two red glows from afar. Izuku was able to breathe a little more freely, but he was still struggling to escape from its gasp.

On the other hand, you're sitting on a sakura tree branch from afar, your eyes dangerously glowing red as you glare at the villain. You know this scene must happen, but you can't bear seeing Izuku suffer when you can actually do something. So you figured that you could use Aizawa's quirk to erase the villain's quirk and alleviate his pain. At least this is better than doing nothing.

You sighed deeply in relief as you noticed All Might enter the tunnel, saving Izuku from the villain easily with one punch since you cancelled its quirk. You blinked again, your normal eye color returning to normal after seeing All Might capture the villain. You waited until Izuku finally woke up from his unconsciousness after All Might's rapid slapping on his cheek, which made you cringe while wondering if it hurt at all. Welp, at least you're glad that he's finally saved and can meet his idol that he admires so much.

All Might suddenly snapped his gaze in your direction, feeling someone's eyes on him but not being able to figure out who, since you had already flown away. He turned his attention back to the green haired boy he had saved, who had an admiring expression on his face. It seems like it's going to be a long day for the number one hero.

"Izuku is probably having a conversation with All Might on the rooftop right now..." you mumbled as you were flying in the blue sky that was dotted with fluffy white clouds, the gentle breeze gently caressing your cheeks. "As well as finding his true form..."

"Still, I sometimes don't understand why All Might told Deku-chan that he can't become a hero, when he's also born quirkless. If it wasn't for Nana, he would've been the same as him too! He should've encouraged him instead of telling him he couldn't become one that time... Well, at least he did in the end."

Pushing away your thoughts of it, you're now wondering if you should involve yourself in the scene in which Katsuki is attacked by the Sludge villain. You never wanted to see him get hurt, even though you're still mad at him... But that scene must happen, or else Izuku might not get One For All from All Might. "Urghhhh! What should I do!??" you shouted in distress while struggling with what to do, messing your own hair in the process. You're lucky no one is around right now, since most people don't have wings to fly in the sky, or else they might've thought you were insane.

You sighed deeply "I should just not get involved too much while secretly ensuring Katsuki won't get seriously hurt... yeah that's decided..."

You're figure landed on somewhere near the incident, since there's fire and smoke , even the ground is shaking. It seems like a huge scene is happening, and you know exactly what is going on — Katsuki must've been attacked by the Sludge villain while struggling within its gasp, fighting for his life... you wondered how long he had been suffering there, He was really brave without thinking.

The shocked and terrified cries from the group of people in front of you brought your attention back to the scene, yet your view is blocked by them. Your chest is aching with nervousness as you're really worried about your best friend, and want to see his condition. You walked into the crowd and mumbled a soft 'excuse me', wanting to squish yourself to the front, only to be pushed back after a few stumbled steps backward.

"There's no time for me to be polite now, Katsuki is in danger, so I need to do it in a hard way..."

You straightened your back and walked forward again, easily pushing away the crowd with your massive wigs to clear a path for yourself. Ignoring the people's groans or insults, you took advantage of the opportunity to rush to the front. You can see the heroes struggling to help him, only hoping the backup would have a more suitable quirk instead of really helping except for shouting and groaning. Ever since the incident that happened years ago, you don't trust heroes that much anymore, you need to do something yourself.

Your gaze landed on Katsuki's figure, who's struggling to get the Sludge villain off his body by setting huge explosions, but it didn't work. Your heart dropped to the floor and your breath hitched when his pained eyes met yours. All your thoughts and concerns vanished immediately, replaced by extreme fear and fright. The image of Touya being burned by flames flashed before your eyes, replacing Katsuki.

"To- Katsuki...!" you breathed out in a shaky tone while covered in cold sweat.

The second you knew, you ran.

You had completely forgotten that you had just said not to involve yourself much in the scene. Your main priority right now is to help Katsuki and save him from the villain. You can't stand by and watch him suffer in pain.

You can't hear surprised gasps from the crowd or the calls of the heroes desperately wanting you to come back, shouting out that it's dangerous yet making zero attempt to move from their spot. Their sounds were all covered by the white noise and the screaming inside your head, telling you to save Katsuki and not to let an incident happen ever again. Your gaze just focused on one thing, the villain who's hurting your childhood friend, your best friend, and one of the most important people to you in this world.

"Katsuki!!" you screamed out of your lungs, running towards his direction as fast as you could while tears formed in your eyes unconsciously.

Katsuki's blood red eyes widened in fear when he saw you running towards him, towards danger. "s- STOP IT!!!" He struggled in the villain's tight gasp, forcing himself to shout "Shortcake!! Don't fucking come near me!!!"

"Shut up!!" you yelled back "I don't want you to fucking die, you bastard!!"

For a brief moment, Katsuki appears surprised."S-she cursed!?" Never in his fourteen years of life had he heard you utter a single curse; it's the first time he's heard you say it, and especially towards him. But then his expression changed back to his previous panic one as he realised you're getting closer and closer.

"Acivate quirk!" you shouted, eyes fixed with a glare on the sludge villain, your mind screamed "Erasure ! "

The sludge villain raised its huge slimy arm at the same time, wanting to swing it in your direction and knock you out, stopping you from approaching him. However, the moment you reopened your eyes, his movement suddenly stopped.

"What the hell did you do?" screamed the villain, enraged and frustrated, as he realized a piece of its slimy body was slowly melting. Shock and amazed gasps can be heard from the crowd and heroes, yet you didn't pay attension to it since you're whole focus were at the villain, trying to force yourself not to blink.

As your hair floated in midair, you glared daggers at it with your widened, glowing red eyes. Katsuki is able to move more freely from the villain's gasp, but he is still trapped. He grunted loudly and set multiple expressions when the sludge villain remained still, unmoved with its eyes wide open.

"YOU!" he screamed in rage and fury as his body melted. "Those red eyes! It's you that time! You bitc-"

"Try to hurt my friends again," you spat, a tiny murderous glint in your eyes, which made it even scarier when you weren't blinking, as if you were peering into his soul. Your palms are having several tiny explosions "I'll make sure to end your life in the most painful way possible."

Your words are powerful enough to send shivers down the villain and Kastuki's spine, the only ones who heard it. Katsuki looked at you wide eyed, clearly shocked at what he had just heard, which was coming from you. While the villain looked at you with a terrified expression, staring at your darkened expression, clearly held pure rage and anger towards it.

You clenched your jaw and took a deep breath.

This time, no one will get hurt. Not when you're here.

09/02/23

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

[A/N]

♪('▽`) I'm back guys and Wellcomee!!! Sorry for not updating for a pretty long time, I've been really busy lately, since this year is one of the important ones for me in school. But I'm really grateful that my dear readers still supported me and waited for me <333 Thank you for 8k votes and 218k reads btw😖💖✨ It grew a lot in these few months I'm gone :D

Here's a longer chapter for you guys as an apology for not updating and also! It's actually my birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE 🥳🎂!! So here's a chapter for celebration!!! I still can't believe I'm another year closer to death's cold embrace (not that I'm not excited) since I'm actually still stuck in 2019 and I refuse to believe I'm growing up. (Can you even believe that someone actually mistook me as a eleven year old kid because I look too young for my age!! Certainly NOT because I am short.) 

I won't update that much more than before, but I'll definitely do my very best and try to update as soon as possible. This actually same goes to my other book, The Cursed Devil, a yandere csm x reader... Please patiently wait for my return and pray for me that I'm still alive 💖 Wish y'all have a great day <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.1K 9
ใ€โ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹?โžใ€‘ dabi/touya todoroki ร— fem!oc ...
1.2M 40.3K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
10.9K 348 44
๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ!๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ! ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๏ผŒ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ...
631K 18.9K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...