A Raven's Tale

By Nikki2696

Raven was the Beta of her cousin's pack. Best friend to the Luna. That was until she found out who her mate w... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
author note
Author
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Final chapter

Chapter 11

418 8 2
By Nikki2696

Hunter

Groaning Hunter shifted. There was weight on both sides of him. Which surprised him, he clearly remembered going to sleep with Raven in-between Max and himself. Opening his eyes he Hunter looked on his sides to find his women on either side.

"I got up to go to the bathroom last night, and when I came back, you had moved to the middle." Raven said. Hunter looked to his right to see her eyes still close, "You're actually very comfortable to sleep on."

Hunter gave a chuckle, "Can you both be quiet? I'm still trying to sleep." Max growled as she turned, pulling the blanket over her head. Raven lifted her head and looked over at the lump of blanket that covered Max. She shook her head before stretching and getting up. Hunter watched her.

Watched the nightgown rose up as she stretched her arms above her head. His eyes narrowed on her pale thighs, and all he could think about was his head buried between her thighs as he ate her pussy. He groaned as his shaft became hard. Raven looked over at him when she heard the groan. Her eyes quickly located tye bugle that his cock was making. Hunters eyes zoned in on her plump lips as she bit her lower lip.

"Bird I don't want you to feel-"

"I want to mate and bond with the both of you." Hunter her the rustle of sheets as Max popped her head put from under the blanket.

"Beauty-" Max started.

"I mean it. I'm tired of living in the past. In my past trauma. I want to move on with my life. You two are my life." Hunter was shocked when Max lunged from the bed, wrapping her arms around Raven and claiming her lips. They were both panting heavily when the broke apart. Hunter groaned, his hand wrapped tight around his shaft. Slowly pumping up and down as he watched his two mates. The women turned to look at him through lust filled gazes. Max grabbed hold kf the blanket and yankd it off revealing his hard cock. Precum leaked from his mushroom shapped tip. Raven bit her lip as she watches his hand.

Max leaned up on her toes ber lips close to Ravens ear, "If you need to don't be afraid to stop us."

Raven turned her focus back to Max, her hands gripped Max's waist hard. Max moved them closer to the bed, Hunter stopped palming himself and got up on his knees. Placing his hands on her waist he pulled Raven flush against him. Max continued to kiss Ravens neck. Nipping were her mark would go. Raven let put a moan, "Dont mark her. Maxine. Wait until it's just the two of yoh."

Max nodded after glaring at him when he said her full name. They both began removing articles of clothing not just from Raven but themselves as well. All of them lay on the bed, Max hovering over his mouth while Raven hovered over his cock. Max grabbed hold of Hunters cock and Raven slowly lowered down while guiding Hunter inside the. Hunter let out a groan as he felt her warm heat envelope him. Slowly raven began to ride him, Hunter gripped Max's waist bring her lower lips to his mouth. She was dripping by the time his tongue plunged into her heat.

Determined to torment her, as Raven was riding him slowly. Hunter slowly pushed two fingers into her, feeling Max stretch around them. Hunter began to feel Raven clamp down on his cock making him thrust upward harder and faster. It felt incredible having both of his mates naked, one riding his cock the other his face. It wasn't long before all three reached their climax.
Hunter had a arm around both his mates. Each with their head on his chest. They were to caught up in the moment. Next time he would definitely be exploring more of her body. He could see a few tattoos on her body. His finger was even tracing one on her shoulder. It was a star with a moon. His wolf was purring inside his head. Content having both of his mates near.

Raven

She snuggled closer into Hunter. Opening her eyes, she noticed that Max was already gone. Now that they were alone, they could complete their bond. Then she would do the same with Max. She slowly lifted herself from Hunter. Who was still sleeping deeply. Her body and hands traveled down Hunters body. She hovered over his slightly erect cock. Taking the base in her hand she began to slowly pump up and down. Hunters' thigh muscles tensed as she took him into her mouth.

A hand found its way into her hair. Making Raven look up to see Hunter staring down at her with dark eyes. Lustful eyes. Raven pulled away, "You better not be stopping." Hunter growled out. Smiling she moved back down, her tounge poked out running along his mushroom shapped head before going over the slit. And finally taking him as far back into her mouth as she could. Her head bobbed up and down a few times before Hunter pulled her off.

Raven gave him a confused look. She was sure that he had been close, "I'm coming inside that tight pussy of yours as I mark you." He voice sounded like a snarl as he tried to control himself. He expertly flipped them over so he hovered her. Without wasting any time he drove into her warm heat hard and fast. Raven mouth opened in a silent gasp. Each thrust drove deep in her. Ravens hands found their way way into his hair gripping tightly, lifting her legs she wrapped them around his waist. Pushing him deeper inside her. His mouth found hers in a hungry kiss. The knot in her stomach tightened as she let loose. Her climax came over her, Hunter pulled away, his eyes golden. Raven turned her head giving him access to her neck where he sunk his canines into her. She felt his cock twitch before he came in her, Raven felt her canines elongate before she sunk her own into his neck.

Raven could feel the connection forming. Her mind opened to his. His emotions poured into her as hers poured into him. She pulled her teeth out, breathing heavily. She could still feel him rocking inside her as he came. Hunter pulled his teeth out looking in her eyes. Raven touched his face. He pulled out and laid beside her. Pulling her close he kissed the mark. They stayed that way for an hour or more. Just holding each other close. Feeling the connection.

It wasn't long before Hunter made a snarling growl noise.

"Hunter?" She could feel the anger coming off him in waves.

"Alpha Jayson has been seen with a small group just on the edges of the pack." Raven felt cold. Why wouldn't he just leave them alone? What could he gain? Raven got up from the bed. Not bothering to hide her body from her mate.

"He's not real bright. Crazy." Hunter muttered as he got up himself pulling on a pair of pants. Raven admired the view her eyes zoning in on his tight ass. He really was an attractive man. Hunter turned back to her and gave her a smug smile.

"Later." He promised gave her a brief kiss. Raven dressed. Meeting him in the living room, where Max was waiting for them. Max walked up to Raven and despite what was cause for alarm, pulled Raven into a heated kiss.

"We will figure this out. We aren't letting you go." Max said after breaking the kiss.

"It's all my fault though. If I hadn't been born on the blood moon lunar eclipse, then..."

"Stop." Hunter said walking over to both of them pulling them to him, "He's just a rouge who has lost his mind. I can scent something off about him."

"How?" Raven looked him in the eyes.

"Maybe it's just a special gift from my goddess of an ancestor. I've been able to smell when things are off. I just don't like to talk about it."

"The question is then how do we go about him?" Raven snuggled into Hunters embrace. Hunter held Raven while Max slowly approached and covered Ravens back. He wrapped them both in his arms. "I'll discuss it with my father's and the Betas. You two are welcome to be in the meeting since the two of you are the Lunas. But don't feel like you need to show."

Raven thought a moment, "I just want this all over and done with. I want us all to move on with our lives." Hunter kissed the top of her head while Max gave her hand a kiss.

Hunter left the two of them alone as he called the emergency meeting. Hunter had an idea of what would be happening between the two of them if they decided to skip the meeting. He would more or less come back, both Max and Raven, having two marks. The thought gave him a small smile. They would finally all be complete by the end of this. Maybe even by the end of the day. Everyone was seated and waiting when Hunter entered the meeting room.

"So, what exactly happened?" He asked while taking his seat.

"It seemed like a basic patrolling, and some of his wolves were either scented or seen. We were not really given a clear answer on that. Some say they smelled them first and then saw them. And then others said the opposite." June, who had now taken her place as Hunter's beta, informed him.

"Then why did I receive information that said Jayson was with them?"

"I'm unsure."

"So son, what do you want us to do?" Asked former Alpha Leo.

"Increase the numbers on patrol. As well as the amounts of times they patrol."

After Hunter dismissed everyone he walked out towards a different part of the forest. He wass going to see his sister the oracle. Elea was thirteen when they discovered that she was the packs oracle. Based on the knowledge that his parents had they knew that each of their children would be gifted in different ways. But when Elea was born one of her eyes was completely blind. Later for the family to find out that every oracle born was blind in one eye. People had theories as to why that was. The most popular was that everything comes with a price, her eye was her price for being able to see what others could not. Hunter approached the hut there was a couple with a small child sitting in front of Elea.

They all looked at him as he entered, "Alpha?" The parents looked surprised to see him there.

"Hello, Elea do you have a moment?"

"Yes we were actually just finishing up here. Alpha meet the parents of the next oracle this is Robin." Hunter looked to the child seeing that one of her eyes was just as Elea's.

"We are very honored that you child is the next oracle for our pack. It is good to see that the oracles are back for good."

"As are we." Spoke the father looking down at his daughter with a hint of pride.

"Bring her back when she is thirteen or sooner is she starts to experince visons." Elea told them as the stood to leave. Both parents nodded before giving their respect to the oracle and the Alpha.

"Its good to see you dear brother. Its been a while."

Elea got up roaming around the hut doing whatever it was she did, "Things have been a bit busy lately."

"Yes, Im aware.  Raven coming back, a rouge pack coming after our own, and your here to seek answers. That sum it up," He nodded, "Alright Hunter just ask me what it is and I'll answer to the best of my ability."

"Where do I even begin," Hunter let out a saracastic laugh, there was so much he needed and wanted to know, "How do we win this fight?"

Hunter watched his sister sit back down in a mediation pose, letting her body relax, "The fight will not be an easy one," It sounded as if there was more then one person speaking through her, "There are a few things that need to be done. First all women and children will need to be in the underground bunker set up years ago. The battle will be at night, as we all know lunar eclipse blood moons are rare and yet the battle will fall on the same night as the upcoming moon.  As for the warriors those who are extremely skilled in weapon fighting need to remain in human form while those better in wolf from should shift tomorrow night at the latest. This moon while keep us from shifting for at least twenty-four hours."

"And Raven, I know that Jayson will come for her someway somehow." Hunter sadi through gritted teeth, "And when will this battle happen?"

"We have two days at most. Raven will need to be the one to defeat Jayson. Seeing as she was born on the same moon she will be able to merge our two forms into one to battle him."

"She'll be both human and wolf?"

"Yes, there are very few with this power. Are there any other questions for the oracle?"

"Now that Raven is back and has already mated and bonded with me, and is most likely completing the bond with Max, will we be able to have pups now?"

"Yes." Hunter nodded, while he did want to know the reason why they had to wait until the three of them were mated and bonded it didnt matter to much now, knowing that they could now have children. The most important questions had been answered and now he had to relay it to his mates. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.3K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...
116K 3.1K 46
What would happen if your mate was someone you knew you couldn't and shouldn't be with? Would you go through all obstacles to be together, would you...
586K 13K 21
Emeli and Derek have been best friends ever since they could remember. Derek being the future alpha of the Shadow Moon Pack and her twin brother bein...
5.5M 178K 40
(Complete) Rae East has always cast herself off as a girl not worthy of a Mate. With a past of self-doubt and expectations of a hopeless future, her...