IDOL | Taennie ff

By bangpink_blackbang

Jennie Kim gets a job as a manager of the famous idol and actor Kim Taehyung,everyone loves him and knows him... More

Author note
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 - SPECIAL CHAPTER

05

2.1K 64 100
By bangpink_blackbang

Chapter 5: Trip to Japan

Weeks passed and it's the day Taehyung will be heading to Japan since tomorrow is day-1 of the concert.

Cameras flashed and fans screamed,cheered,called his name as him and Jennie walked in the airport of Seoul.

"Let's hurry the flash is too strong"Taehyung whispered to Jennie and she nodded asking reporters nicely to make way.

Jennie glanced at fans trying to hand letters and gifts,she smiled grabbing a few and they thanked her"your fans are really sweet"

"WOW DID SHE JUST HELP US GIVE TAEHYUNG OPPA GIFTS"

"OH MY GOD SHE'S SO SWEET"

@Korea_dispatch

CAPTION: Kim Taehyung and his manager are now headed towards Japan for his 3 days concert in Tokyo,let's wish them a safe flight🙏💚 @thv @jennierubyjane @Starforce_ent

COMMENTS:

@tae_is_mine: He looks so handsome as always have a safe flight Taehyung oppa❤🙏

@Itzy_midzy: aww I love the way they're matching this is so cute😳

@jisung_hoes: love the chemistry also she's really pretty hope they have a safe flight💚

@daddy_Joon: Both look like cute squishy bears💚🐻

@taennie_2022: green hearts for Taennie💚💚💚

🐻

@thv

CAPTION: I have arrived safely to Japan🙏💜
Thank you for coming to the airport to show me your love and support I will see you all in the concert FIGHTING!!

COMMENTS:

@urmyhope: Taehyung-ah i'm in Japan maybe we could hang out

@thv has replied to @urmyhope: of course hyung

Tap to view more comments...

🐻

Jennie knocked on the door waiting for him to open it"who is it"he said in Japanese which Jennie laughed at"it's me"

Once he let her in she sat down grabbing the tablet from her handbag to inform him of his schedule for the day.

"You have to go to the stadium for practice then get lunch after that I was told to let you hang out here since you've been here before"

He just looked at her and she cleared her throat"we should hurry-","why don't you stay with me after"

She avoided his eyes not knowing what to respond"i'll show you around it's your first time in Japan"she sighed standing up.

"I can't"but he grabbed her wrist"please"her heart started pumping so fast and he was surprised by what had come out of his mouth.

"F-fine but we can't be out for too long"

🐻

Jennie watched as he practiced,sang and planned a few things for the big day tomorrow"hello you must be his manager"she faced the woman nodding.

"I am the owner of this place and I just wanted to let you know if there's anyone that's prevented from attending"Jennie shook her head and the woman smiled walking away.

Taehyung walked towards her drinking water"are you bored"she replied with a simple"no"and he laughed.

"Come on I'm gonna put a smile on your face"he grabbed ber wrist pulling her with him on stage"I will be flying with this above the crowd you wanna try with me"

Jennie shook her head trying to walk away but he captured her and hung something on her for safety"let's go"and he signaled for the staff to turn it on.

Jennie screamed hugging his neck and he laughed"are you afraid of heights"she glared at him"what do you think"

He moved a strand of hair behind her ear"don't worry I'm here"her cheeks turned red as she stared at him smiling at her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer and she gasped placing her hands on his chest"T-Taehyung what are you doing"

He chuckled"don't worry sweetheart it'll be fine"his deep voice sent shivers down her spine and his hands caressed her uncovered waist.(AN: outfits will be at the end)

His dark orbs stared in hers as they flew up"are you enjoying it"she nodded not taking her eyes off of him.

🐻

"Where do you want to go first"Jennie asked as they walked in the streets of Japan"he looked at her and nodded.

"Let's go to Sushisho Masa restaurant I'm craving some sushi"Jennie nodded her head and they called an uber.

"It smells good"Jennie said as they sat down and received a menu from the waiter"tell me what you want and I'll tell him"

Jennie looked through the menu"I'll just take sushi"he smiled at her and ordered in Japanese while Jennie sat there astonished by the beautiful decorations and the view outside.

"It's beautiful isn't it"she just smiled pulling her phone out to take pictures to show her two best friends"Jennie-shi"

She hummed looking at him"tell me about yourself"she raised an eyebrow at him"why do you wanna know about me"

He just looked at her"i just wanna know"she put her phone in her bag and sat facing him"well Taehyung-shi my name is Jennie and I'm 25 and I'll be turning 26 in January 16 days after you"

He leaned on the table placing his chin in his palm"that's all you need to know I don't like to talk about myself much"she widened her eyes when his hand reached out and cupped her cheek.

"W-what are you d-doing"he retrieved his hand sitting back leaving her flustered"there was something on your cheek"

The waiter placed the food on the table as she tried to calm herself down"let's eat"she nodded holding the chopsticks.

🐻

"Make sure to rest tomorrow is your first day of the concert I'll wake you up at 5AM we'll eat breakfast and then head to prac- yah"

Taehyung pulled her in his hotel room closing the door and pinned her to the door covering her mouth with his hand"shh my fans are outside"

They stood there bodies close with each other admiring each other's eyes,Taehyung leaned in placing his head on her shoulder.

"Let me just stay like this till they go"their lips were so close to each other that Jennie felt as if her heart will burst out of her body any time.

"I kinda like it that your my manager Jennie Kim"

🐻

Hi loves <3

How do we feel about this chapter?😏

The intense chapters are soon(Sasaeng chapters)

EDITED: I won't be able to update Promise or ADDICTION today but I will tomorrow and maybe another IDOL chapter😏

I <3 YOU

Outfits they were during the flying scene💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 179 22
" Haven't we met before? " He whispered. " N-No, we haven't. " She replied avoiding his staring gaze, not wanting to entangle the old strings. Now th...
160K 7.4K 24
"Who says that women can't lead?" The deepest secrets get revealed, there are battles between the biggest enemies..but who will win in the end? Who w...
276K 16.9K 43
jeon jungkook is crazy for a famous kpop idol kim taehyung, mostly known as V. jungkook is also the owner of the most popular blog on twitter, dedic...
17.2K 1.2K 24
taehyung finds his mate in some weird arrogant alpha who for no reason stares at him with disgust in his eyes. A mentally tired taehyung with stars...