A Story Without The Villains...

By Iamren28

I died because of a car accident. And when I opened my eyes, I couldn't move my body at all. 'Am I crippled?'... More

Author's Words
Prologue
Chapter 1: She was a true villainess
Chapter 2: Everything was unfamiliar
Chapter 3: I'm in a different world
Chapter 4: Theory
Chapter 5: She's not dreaming
Chapter 6: Possessing both the child's body and her mind
Chapter 7: It's not a dream
Chapter 8: Light from a rushlight
Chapter 9: A story inside a story
Chapter 10: Bathroom |
Chapter 11: Bathroom ||
Chapter 12: Got pricked
Chapter 13: An endless walk with grace
Chapter 14: The villainess' family
Chapter 15: Family Argument and Feud
Chapter 16: Everyone has their own different perspective
Chapter 17: Misunderstanding & Misconception
Chapter 18: Grace's Adieu
Chapter 19: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 20: Damuel, my brother who was also a villain
Chapter 21: The rat of the social circle
Chapter 22: Inside the void of black
Chapter 23: A fiancé of mine I didn't know
Author's note
New Novel Cover Added.
Chapter 24: Ray Bourghess + After words
Chapter 25: Annoying Butler
Chapter 26: Meet my fiancé
Chapter 28: A Dream
Chapter 29: The dog won't stop barking.
Chapter 30: Someone destroyed my inner peace
Chapter 31: The Male Lead
Chapter 32: A horrible news
Chapter 33: A dream? How disappointing.
Chapter 34: Unexpected Change: The Third Child
Chapter 35: A short drama
Hiatus
Chapter 36: Sabrina's philosophical words
Chapter 37: My previous world was calling.
Chapter 38: Have You Ever Heard of it?
Chapter 39: Stop playing around
Chapter 40: Soirèe
Chapter 41: A more better than the theatre
Chapter 42: Nice Weather
Chapter 43: Head of House Bourghess
Chapter 44: Short-lived relief
Chapter 45: Wall-bang Cliche
Chapter 46: Sudden Change
Chapter 47: How Ruthless
Chapter 48: VIP treatment
Chapter 49: There's someone else out here with us.
Chapter 50: T-there's nothing...!!
Chapter 51: Hooke's law
Chapter 52 (Manuscript)
Chapter 53 (Manuscript)
Chapter 54 (Manuscript)

Chapter 27: Drowsiness

1K 50 0
By Iamren28

A kid.

Isn't this a crime?

I can feel my own hand trembling in disgust as I think of myself.

He's hot- that's what I thought when I saw this young man smiling at me, but.....

For Christ's sake! I'm a freaking college student! I can't believe I fell for a ten year old brat.

Although my appearance is a teenage girl, I'm a fucking nineteen year old virgin inside.

And to think I have these kinds of thoughts?

Well, not really my fault since this young master was really a handsome looking kid.

To be exact- this kid had a mature look, even his gestures and movement looked very mature. Is this called "Nobility?" or he was just taught by someone to act that way...?

This kid looks like a person whose age is around 15- probably a 2nd year high school student in my previous world.

But even so, I'm not a pedophile. Not even a shotacon.

F-for god's sake..... I-I'm probably not.... Well, maybe....because I also possessed a kid's way of thinking..?

And....

"Huh...?" I suddenly muffled when I remembered something.

Something very important.

The young man in front of me noticed my sudden expression so he asked me.

"What's the matter?" He said curving his mouth as he awaits for my answer.

Right... How could I forget it?

"Your expression suddenly changed. Is there anything wrong with this place?" This kid is sharp. He also noticed my face suddenly turning to gloom.

I finished the last bite of my cookies that I grabbed earlier then picked the tea cup from the small plate again.

I didn't respond to the young master nor look into his eyes.

This world is not my world- there were 3 moons in the night, and the thing that I must remember is that..... All these people living inside this world are puppets.

And I'm no exception to that.

They were puppets and so am I.

Why a puppet?

Because they're moving not from their wills, they don't have a will to begin with.

【 They're just characters written inside a novel. 】

The author was the marionettist- the one who controls all the strings in this world.

And even to begin with, this isn't even a world, but inside a novel.

And-

"Young miss." The young man who was sitting opposite to me stood up and grabbed my attention.

He was gesturing something and I don't understand what this kid is doing.

He was pointing at my hand.... Ah, k

As I lost my thought; being like those old philosophers, my hand that was holding the teacup was about to spill in my dress.

Luckily, this young handsome brat told me beforehand or else I'll experience how it feels to spill a freaking hot tea inside the novel.

"Thank you, young master." I replied to him as I put back the teacup in the table. I didn't even take a sip.

"Don't call me young master." He said while he was still standing. "Since we are engaged, you can call me Ray. I am Ray Bourghess."

"Okay. Thank you Ray." I answered again.

And with that, the young master was confused. No, I think he was shocked? Baffled? I can't say it. And besides, why do I need to care about this kid?

"Usually, if I told that to some kid, they're gonna cry. Some might be scared wondering why I permitted him to call me without an address of formality." He explained- as if I care.

My body feels really tired now. I should go back sooner.

"And then... Should I cry too? I can also be scared if you like." I muttered what's inside my head directly. I only noticed that it was very mean after I said all of those.

The young master's eyebrows furrowed so much that it felt like his two eyebrows were touching.

"How dare you! Such an attitude!" He shouted.

"I apologized, Ray." I responded. "It's because I'm tired and I just got recovered."

Then, since he was also standing, I also withdrew from my seat and stood.

I feel drowsy

"I'm gonna take my leave now."

I then put my hand on my back, bowed slightly then proceed to walk slowly towards the door and-

"What is that? In your hand!?"

Before even reaching the doorknob, Ray asked me a question. When I turned my head to him, he was staring at my hand..... The sign of contract.

-he saw it.

"......"

I hurriedly opened the door and saw Grace from the left side of the door and the butler at the right.

"Bye......!" I bid my last words nervously as I ran away from that room.

"Wait young miss!!" Grace too hurriedly followed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 13.2K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...
142K 5.7K 88
Amber chose to become a VILLAIN Amber had worked all her life to become a surgeon and had died on her way home from her graduation ceremony. She'd do...
12K 447 32
It was Edith's third life. First she was a poor hardworking girl lost under the pressure of work in the modern world of airplanes and computers but t...
15.4K 484 28
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...