Korean Dancers

By Jee2125

Dancers More

Lia Kim
Honey J
Lee Bada
Emma Song
NO:ZE
Moana
Deukie
Dony
Na Haeun
Jinsil
Jang Juhee
Cha Hyunseung
Kim Jihyang
Mina Myoung
Junsun Yoo
Rozalin
Yeonjin
Park Jihyo
Joo Yuri
Lisa Rhee

LeeJung

126 2 0
By Jee2125

- a South Korean choreographer and dancer as part of NWX, a dance division of YGX.

- Leejung steadily gained recognition as the youngest and first female recruit through auditions for the world-class dance crew, Just Jerk, and propelled to domestic stardom as a dancer and choreographer following her appearance on Street Woman Fighter (2021).

- Leejung also enjoyed dancing to performances that appeared on the television including "Into the New World" by Girls' Generation and "Tell Me" by Wonder Girls, whom she cited as artists from her generation

- Although her first work as a choreographer was a joint project with Kwak Yoon-young, Leejung's career advanced following her first solo work with "Fancy" by Twice.

- Her most notable work, the "shoulder dance" routine for "Wannabe" by Itzy became its point dance and was spread across the nation.

- Her credits include choreographing for Sunmi, Twice, (G)I-dle, Itzy, Jeon Somi and more.

- Leejung was also scouted to take on the role of a dance trainer for Nayeon and Momo of Twice, Rosé of Blackpink and Jeon Somi by their respective agencies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 7.8K 21
Waking up to a seven month long coma, Margo can't remember a thing from her past. Learning that she's a mother, and wife. And on top of that, a princ...
407K 18.2K 36
Falling in love with your best friend's brother is never a good thing, is it? Falling in love with both of your best friend's older brothers? That's...
1.5K 96 4
❝ You know I want you. It's not a secret i try to hide ❞ ❝ But I can't have you, we're bound to break and my hands are tied. ❞ Started: [07...
5.4K 219 29
Choi Yerim. the schools delinquent with her many friends. she was abandoned at a young age by causing too much trouble and was basically raised by Ch...