The Fox Of Remnant RWBY futa...

By Pan-Somnia

This is a collaboration with Neptunia36 I suggest you check out their account ^^ You are a student at Beacon... More

Bio + Harem
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
Christmas special
XI
XII

I

4.2K 78 14
By Pan-Somnia

Your point of view

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in a dust shop, just looking thought the magazine section reading about the White Fang and other political business when a girl walked in.

I looked over my shoulder to see that she had a red hood? No, a red cape, I look at her for a moment before burying my face into a magazine I picked up.

The girl with the red cape reminded me about a friend, no she was more than a friend. She was my first love; she was, Summer Rose.

I was snapped back into reality when a group of men entered the store, they were wearing the same suit getup, shaded out sunglasses, and black top hats. I pricked my ears up to hear the guys talking to the store clerk.

Guy 1: "The uncut dust shards, we'll take those ones."

It seemed that they were robbing the store, but, why would a low-level street gang want with this much dust?

I hear footsteps coming towards this way, I quickly hide my ears in my puffy hair and went back to minding my own business. As the steps grow near, one of the gang members put their hands on me and the girl.

He turns us around and points a gun at the both of us. The girl took off her headphones, looked at me the guy, the gun and back at me.

Girl: "Do you know what's happening?"

I gave out a shrug and put my hands in my hoodie pockets as we look at the gang member

Guy 2: "alright, give me all the money in your pockets, now!"

In sync me and the girl tilted our head to the side

"Are you, robbing us?"

The guy gave out a scoff and waved his gun at us

Guy 2: "Obviously!"

The girl made a fake surprised face at the guy

Girl: "Ooohhh...."

I walk towards the man, picked him up by his collar, and threw him out the front store window, making the rest of the guys look at us and draw their weapons.

I gave out a groan

"Here I thought I was getting a peaceful night"

I reach from around my shoulder and take my bow off of my back as I ran towards one of the gang members and kicked him out of the broken window, making the rest of the members follow me out.

I quickly take out one of my bows from my waist, pull back my bow string, and withing a second I let it go, hitting the gang member in the shoulder.

I girl from the store followed me out and pressed her back agents mine, she whipped out her weapon, and for what I could tell it was a scythe, and it transform into a gun for a lighter approach when it comes to movement.

The girl looked at me with stars in her eyes

Girl: "Are you a huntress? Can I get your autograph?!"

I looked at her confused as I draw my bow again

"How about to pay attention to the situation we are in!"

Girl: "Oh, right.."

I gave one final glance at the girl before we split up, I was picking off the gang members off like flies, I was rather used to fighting, I find it everywhere I turn. I gave out a sigh in disappointed as I sat on a unconscious gang member's back

"I thought you people would be stronger, I guess I was wrong. Such a disappointment..."

I hear gunshots I quickly got up from my seat, grabbed an arrow and drew my bow. I saw that the girl with the red cape was going ham on the gang members on her side. She's very powerful but she relies too much on flashy imagery then to get the job done.

I prick my ears up, hearing footsteps coming towards us, I look to my side and my insides burned with rage

???: "Well look at what the fox dragged in...Little red riding hood, and the big bad fox"

I grit my teeth as I Release my bow string, making the cigar fly out of his mouth. He gave out a sigh as he kills the light with his cane.

Roman: "Well, this little reunion has been fun, but now it's time to say byebye."

He stuck the end of his cane at the both of us, making a smoke screen.

As the smoke screen clears I saw that he was making his escape from rooftop, I tsk to myself

"He's such a fucking coward.."

The girl walked up to me, and looked to where I was looking

Girl: "Should we go after him?"

I look over at her and rubbed the back of my neck

"We came this far, so, fuck it let's go.  keep up!"

I used one of the over hangs from the buildings to get on top of the roof while the girl came up by the pipes. As she came up she gave me a thumbs up, I just rolled my eyes and started to follow the clown with the stupid hat.

As I was running, the girl quickly caught up with me, with a trail of roses behind her, that also reminds me of Summer. My heart aches for her touch, but I quickly push those emotions away, focusing on the task at hand.

Once we caught up, he was already in the plane, I narrowed my eyes at the vehicle, and pulled out one of my explosive arrows, and shot it at the ship, damaging it.

The girl got the hint and also starting to shoot at the plane, we were making slow progress when another person appeared, they were skilled in ice magic and was very powerful.

I looked at her from the side and immediately I could tell that she was an licensed huntress. I wasn't looking and I got shot by some else's fire, I fall to my knees as I hold my shoulder.

I curse to myself while the other two continued to fight, with one final attack from the unknown huntress on the ship they finally flew away, escaped.

I red-hooded girl went up to me, and helped me up, and took me to the huntress.

Girl: "You're a huntress!"

She had stars in her eyes, but honestly, I don't really see the appeal. Is that would I would have said if I finally saw her face, she's Glenda Goodwitch an instructor at Beacon Academy.

Girl: "Can I get your autograph?!"

We were taken to the police station and into one of the international rooms. While one of the medics bandages up my arm, the girl was getting scolded into oblivion. I mean it was sort of her fault that she came with me, I didn't force her after all.

After what it felt like fifteen minutes, another person came into the room, he had a cane, gray hair, and glasses a plate of cookies, and a cup of coffee. He placed the cookies in front of the girl, and placed the cup of coffee in front of me. He leaned into the both of us

???: "Ruby Rose and Luna Tempest, you both have...silver eyes..."

I gave out a scoff and rolled my eyes at the man, but the girls name is Ruby Rose... And the only person I know who had a last name like that was Summer, but, she's dead.

I eyes soften for a moment before glaring at the man in front of me

???: "Do you know, who I am?"

Ruby swallowed a butt load of cookies before answering

Ruby: "You're professor Ozpin, you are the lead detector at Beacon Academy."

I narrowed my eyes at him and he looked at me while turning on a tablet to pull up a recording of the fight earlier at the dust shop

Ozpin: "Where did you learn to fight like that?"

I tilted my head to the side

"None of your business."

I push the mug back over to him

"And I'm not thirsty"

He gave out a sigh, and took the handle into his hand

Ozpin: "Very well, but the reason I am here, is for a different reason."

I crossed my arms and leaned back into my chair

"And that is?"

Ozpin: "Come to Beacon, you two have the potential to be amazing huntresses."

I was taken back on that offer but immediately Ruby jumped at it. I let out a sigh and stood up from my chair, and started Ozpin in the eyes.

"I will be going now"

As I was walking out, Glenda lightly grabbed me by my wrist

Glenda: "Please, please consider his offer"

I gave out a low sigh, ripped my wrist away from her, and walked out of that police station.

Ruby: "H-hey wait!"

I turn to see Ruby running out of the station after me she was out of breath, she must have ran.

"What do you want kid? Don't you need to get home to mommy?"

Ruby: "I am...but *huff* you should come too. It's not that far..."

I looked at her for a bit before sighing, giving in

"Alright fine, let's go..."

She grabbed me by my hand, dragging me down a very dark road and into a rather big house at the end of the street. She opened the door wide, exposing a dancing table full of dishes, and a women, she had crimson red hair.

The same red hair that I saw so long ago, as the women turned around, she had the same silver eyes as Ruby, her eyes widened when she saw me.

Ruby: "Mom mom! I got into Beacon and I made a new friend today!"

She pulled towards her mother

Ruby: "Mom this is Luna Tempest, and Luna this is my mom Summer Rose!"

My eyes widened once I heard that name, I couldn't believe what I was hearing or seeing

Summer: "Luna..is that really you?"

My eyes filled with tears and nodded, summer brought me into her warm embrace, softly stroking my hair.

Ruby: "I'm sorry if I'm ruining the moment, but you two known each other?"

I pull away from Summer, wiping away my tears, but she still kept her hands around my waist

Summer: "Ruby, do you remember those stories I told you about with that Kitsune Faunus?"

Ruby shook her head up and down with a smile on her face and stars in her eyes. Summer pulled me closer to her

Summer: "Well, this is her."

Ruby looked confused

Ruby: "But, she doesn't have ears or a tail."

I rolled my eyes and lifted my ears from my hair and my tail from my hoodie.

"Is this better?"

Summer: "But there was somethings that I had left out in those stories.."

Ruby: "And that is??"

Summer: "Before me and your father met, we were together. We were our first loves..."

I hid my ears behind my head in embarrassment and I push away from her grasp

"S-stop your embarrassing me!"

Ruby: "No way! You like girls!"

I looked at her like a mad Faunus, that is what she circled in on? Not that I'm a Faunus or I'm probably thousands of years old and I still look like a teenager? 

Summer clapped her hands together

Summer: "I'm sure that you two had a fun night together, come, let's eat!"

She guestured me to sit down at the table and she sat next to me while Ruby sat across from me.

As we were eating, Ruby told Summer about how we met and what we had done, as Summer was listening to the story closely, I sat in silence, head down, focusing on what was on my plate.

Summer: "So Luna, are you also going to Beacon?"

I looked up from my plate and gulped down whatever was in my throat and gave out a shrug

Ruby: "You should go! It will be really fun!"

I gave out a sigh as I picked with my food with a fork

"Yes alright, I'll give it a try..."

Summer smile at me and I could feel my cheeks heating up with blush, I quickly look down, hiding my face while the two red-heads talked.

As dinner was reaching it's end, I stood up and headed towards the door, Ruby stood up from her spot from the table

Ruby: "Where are you going, it's really late!"

"I'll be fine..I'm always am.."

Summer then wrapped her arms around me from behind and leaned close to my ear

Summer: "Please stay, I can't afford to lose you again"

I could feel my face heat up again, I turn around, pulled her off of me, and faced Summer

"F-fine, I can stay. But only for tonight!"

She then smiles and guided me to her room, I looked around a bit while the was rummaging through her dresser drawers

"No husband?"

Summer: "He lives in the woods, he doesn't even know that I'm still alive. Ah there it is!"

I look over at her to see that she pulled out a clean white hoodie, and she threw it to me.

Summer: "You can wear this for the night!"

She gave me a warm smile, I looked down, my face growing hotter by the second. I gave her a nod and started to take off my clothes, and slipping the oversized sweatshirt on.

I then climbed into her warm bed, behind reminded about those nights long ago. She then slipped right next to me, wrapping her arms around my waist. Her voice was soft and soothing.

Summer: "I missed you, so much. I thought you were dead"

I turned to her

"Yeah well that makes two of us"

She gave out a chuckle and lightly kissed me on my cheek. As she parted, she looked at my lips, I turned my body to her, making me sit on her lap, I leaned my head in, softly connecting our lips together.

They were as soft as I remember, I put my hands on her shoulders as I lean into the kiss more, as we parted I could feel myself craving her touch again.

I grab her by her shirt and smashed our lips together while she leaned forward, pinning me to the bed, she licked my bottom lip and I immediately open my mouth, making her tongue go in and savoring everything she could touch.

As we parted there was a string of saliva and connected our mouths, she gave me a smile as she rubbed my right cheek. I leaned into her touch as she looked down at me with loving eyes.

Summer: "Come on, sleep now...you have a big day tomorrow.."

I gave out a nod as she draped the covers over me while I snuggled next to her, enjoying her presence, her warmth, and her touch. Summer wrapped her arms around me and rested her chin on the top of my head

Summer: "I love you.."

I gave out a small smile hearing this

"I love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 283 11
The world is a cruel place. Monsters are tragic beings. They are not born evil, they are made. Hate motivates one seeking vengeance. Remnant's darkne...
13.3K 285 20
File Type: Student Student: Y/N L/N Y/N is a young wolf faunus who grew up in Vale. He was very clever and outgoing, though he kept his past and pers...
27.7K 708 24
Nia have daddy issues....and they would say there's no cure for it. : : I raised my hand slightly, thinking she wouldn't see, but she did, as her hot...
52.7K 4.2K 200
Yasenia is a child born different from the rest, her mother, Tatyana, used an ancient technique she found to absorb the world's energy to get pregnan...