Loving My Brother's Best Frie...

By Romantic_stories123

When he looked in through the window, he was astounded to see her topless and braless. She was standing with... More

00• Prologue & Aesthetic
01• His Secret Admirer
02• Casanova
03• Kiddo
04• Devil
05• Unrequited Love
06• My Secret Admirer
07• Her Hope won
08• Clumsy Girl
09• Desire to touch his soul
10• Crazy For Him
11• Is she changing him?
12• My Favourite Person
13• The Pain Of Love
14• Guilty
15• His Touch
16• Will she meet him?
17• Unique Meet
18• Sole source of his joy
19• Biggest Shock Of Her Life
20•Mystery
21• Finally, they met
22• Comforting Her
23• Showering her with love
24• The First Ride
25• Ice Cream Date
26• My Kiddo
27• My Jealous Man
28• Their First Kiss
29• Trouble
30• I love you
31• My Possessive Man
32• A Morning With My Kiddo
33• My Naughty Kiddo
34• Secret Romance
35• Washroom Romance
36• My Kiddo, My Healer
37• My Mature Kiddo
38• Biker To Ceo
39• Punishing my Kiddo
40• His Kiddish Side
41• My sexy little doll
42• My Selfless Kiddo
43• Hide-and-Seek Romance
44• Secret Meet In the Washroom
45• Outburst
46• Apology
47• True Love
48• Studying with my hottie
49• Her First Orgasm
50• Locked By Love
51• A Precious Gift
52• Her Intense Punishment
53• The Secret Box
55• Period Mood swing
56• Pampering her during Periods
57• The Stolen Bracelet
58• Father And Daughter
59• Got Caught
60• I trust them
61• End Of Friendship?
62• Happiest Soul
63• Office Make-Out
64• Ride me now 18+
65• My Little Devil
66• College Make Out
67• The Race Day
68• Punishing Her On Bike
69• A Lie
70• His Possessiveness
71• Under Her Intense Control
72• Cuteness Overloaded
73• His Anger
74• Remorse
75• Coma?
76• Reading Her Diary
77• Her Memories
78• Out Of Coma?
79• Getting My Life Back
80• Anxiety Attack
81• Kiss Me!
82• Happiness
83• I can never ride the bike
84• Marry Me
85• Concealing His Pain
86• I missed you
87• Lying To Her
88• You'll ride again
89• Soothing Him
90• Rough Make Out
91• My Angel
92• My hottie biker is back
93• Our Happiness is Back
94• Mood Swings
95• A Shocking News
96• Symbol Of Our Love
97• I love you, Princess
98• His New Tattoo
99• Ethan, I'm pregnant
100• Happily Ever After

54• A Soothing Bath

1.1K 53 6
By Romantic_stories123

As she violently squeezed his hard membrane over the fabric of his jeans, he groaned, "fuck, Women! What are you doing?"

"Turning you on." She told him, giggling.

"Gosh kiddo! You're such a violent lady." He rose and pinned her hands against the bed after swiftly laying her down and coming above her.

"What happened? Are you turned on now?" She asked, smiling sheepishly at him.

"Turned on? You were almost about to kill our future children." He told her, leaving her hands and making faces because it was still hurting him.

"What happened?" She asked as she noticed his uneasy expression.

"You squeezed it so hard, Kiddo." He told her, crying like a baby.

She bit her lower lip. "Shit! I was just trying to turn you on. I'm so sorry, Cole." She apologised, feeling guilty.

She could never see her love in pain, she just wanted to turn him on, but she inadvertently hurt him, so she would make him feel better anyhow.

She then moved down her face and sucked one of his nipples, which were exposed as a few buttons of his shirt were undone. He moaned as she nibbled his nipple and softly pressed his hard membrane, driving him insane with her action.

"Now I'm turned on." He told her, smiling widely.

She grinned with triumph after raising her face. "So, in the end, my plan worked."

"Yes, Kiddo." He ground his hardness against her crotch. She closed her eyes and moaned with ecstasy, encircling her arms around his neck. She just couldn't wait to feel him inside her.

He was about to take off his jeans completely but stopped as she requested, "please don't take them off." He was aware of why she wouldn't let him take them off, so he didn't question why.

He hastily yanked down her undies and jeans and plunged himself into her, and she squeezed her eyes shut and screamed, digging her claws into his shoulder. He was hammering into her hard and fast, and she was moaning frantically, slipping her hands into his trousers pocket. He smiled as he knew that this was the sole reason she wasn't letting him take off his jeans.

When he was deep inside her, she felt completely disconnected from the outside world, and he felt utterly at peace. When they made love, it felt like paradise on earth to them, and they could never be satisfied with each other.

"Fuck! Love, I'm insanely addicted to you." He admitted, deeply shoving himself into her before softly kissing her lips, and she sank her nails into his ass from inside his trousers pocket. They were both becoming addicted to each other.

***

After an hour, they were naked in each other's arms in the duvet. He was playing with her back by stroking her fingertips there, and she was loving the touch of his fingers on her back; it was bringing some tranquillity to her heart and soul.

As her eyes fell on the bracelet that Cole had given her the day before, she freaked out. "Shit! thank God, Ethan didn't notice it." She slipped it off and shoved it into her handbag, which was kept on the side table.

"Either I had completely forgotten about this." He spoke as she again lay down in his arms, placing her head on his chest.

"Cole, when are you thinking about telling him about us?" She asked, raising her brows at him.

"Soon because now I can't wait any longer to tell him that his best friend who never believed in love is madly and deeply in love." He answered her, smiling.

"He would be so happy because he always wanted you to be in a serious relationship."

"I know, kiddo." He nodded and added, "and it became possible because of you. Thank you." He chastely kissed her lips, feeling so blessed to have her in his life.

After a while, they both fell asleep in each other's arms, listening to each other's heartbeats and forgetting about the rest of the world, just being lost in their world.

Next morning

"Cole, wake up." Reyna was waking him up early in the morning by shaking him constantly, and she was sitting, wrapping the white duvet around her body.

"What happened? Let me sleep some more. I'm tired." He answered in a half-sleep, placing his arm over his eyes.

"Cole, I want to change the bed-sheet. I made it dirty." As she cried out in the end, his eyes immediately opened.

"What happened, Kiddo? Why are you crying?" He asked concernedly, sitting up.

She pouted at him and pointed downward. When he moved his gaze down, his eyes widened slightly as he noticed blood spots on the bed sheet.

"Is it your monthly period?" He enquired concernedly, looking up at her.

"Hmm..." she sadly bobbed her head at him.

"Then why are you upset? It is normal, Love." He rubbed her cheek with his thumb.

"I don't know why, but I feel sad and angry during my periods, and my stomach is aching." She cried out, holding her stomach.

"It's okay, Kiddo. I'll make you feel better. Just relax." He reassured her, cupping her face and blinking his eyes, and she smiled with relief. He just couldn't see his kiddo in pain.

"If you're with me, I know I'll be okay." She said with full confidence and rested her head on his chest, and he smiled, seeing her faith in him, and then he kissed her hair.

"Now I'll give you a soothing bath if you're comfortable," he said, caressing her hair.

'Wow! During my periods, he will bathe me. He is impeccable. Thank you so much, God, for listening to my prayers! I love you so much.' Her joy had no limits after knowing that he was going to bathe her during her periods.

"Of course, I'm more than comfortable, Cole." She answered, beaming at him.

As he climbed down the bed and was about to carry her, she shouted, pushing him away. "Cole, I'm dirty, don't take me in your arms. "

"Seriously! You think anything can stop me from taking my kiddo in my arms?" He asked her, frowning.

"But you'll become dirty, Cole."

"I don't give a damn. Now come into my arms, I'm taking you to the bathroom." As he ordered her, she stared at him affectionately, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world to have him in her life.

"Okay." As she agreed, he carried her in his arms in bridal style and led her towards the bathroom. She buried her face in his chest and a beatific smile flashed on her face after coming into the arms of the love of her life.

As he placed her down under the shower, she cried out, "I was feeling so good in your arms."

"After the shower, I'll keep you in my arms." As he flicked her nose, she giggled.

He slowly took off the duvet, exposing her naked body. There were blood stains on her legs. As he intensely gazed at her body with deep desire in his eyes, she turned red like a tomato.

'Cole, you have to control yourself, she is on her period. You just have to relax her today." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

It was quite hard for him to control his desire, but he could do anything for his kiddo.

He took the damp loofah sponge and smeared it with shower gel. He stood behind her and rubbed her back gently with it. He tenderly applied gel on her front body too with the sponge, standing behind her. She closed her eyes, absorbed in his magical touch, it was giving profound peace to her. She completely forgot about her period cramps because of him.

As he turned on the shower, the water began cascading down their bodies, drenching them. She rested her head on his chest with a contented smile on her face while he cleaned the soap by rubbing his hands all over her body, still standing behind her. She was feeling relaxed because of the way he was gently bathing her. Nobody had bathed her like this before, and for the first, she felt so peaceful in her periods.

He turned off the shower and pulled out the towel from the hanger. He approached in front of her and became hard after seeing her wet and sexy body. It was getting difficult for him to resist her, but he composed himself by closing his eyes and sighing.

First, he dried her hair and then her body with the towel. She was just gazing at him with profound love in her eyes. He always rendered her speechless with the way he took care of her.

"Now you wear the clothes, I'm going because Ethan can wake up and come to check on you any moment." He told her, wrapping the towel around her body.

She pouted sadly at him. "But I want to stay with you, Cole."

"Either I want to stay with you these days to take care of you." All of a sudden his eyes shimmered and he shouted, "I have an idea. You can come to my house, and there nobody will disturb us."

"That's great." A broad grin flashed on her face.

"So I'll be waiting for you at the backside of the house. Come fast." He planted a lingering kiss on her lips before turning to go, but she stopped him by hugging him from behind.

"I'll miss you." She placed soft kisses on his back, turning him on.

He pulled down her hands and turned towards her. "Kiddo, we're going to meet in a few minutes. It's just about ten to fifteen minutes only."

"Ten... and fifteen... minutes, Cole. They're quite long." She stretched the words 'ten and fifteen', and he chuckled because he found her adorable, and then he kissed her cheeks hard. He felt like eating her up every time he saw her cuteness and innocence.

"See you downstairs, kiddo." He pecked her forehead and dashed out because he knew if he had stayed longer, she wouldn't have let him go.

She stepped out of the room after wearing black shorts and a white crop top. She hurriedly went towards the window to see him. They beamed as they saw each other. He was standing, leaning against the bike.

He mouthed, "Come fast." She gave him a flying kiss and made a heart with her hands, making him beam from ear to ear, and he reciprocated. They exchanged smiles before she exited the room.

Ethan was sitting in the hall and having coffee. His brows narrowed in confusion as he saw Reyna ready so early in the morning on Sunday. "Today your college is off, right?" He asked her.

"I'm going out with my college friend and will stay at her place today." She told him, strolling towards him.

"Okay! But have breakfast, then go." He said in a commanding tone.

"I'm getting late, Ethan, sorry." She gave him a quick hug and rushed out before he could stop her.

"This girl is crazy." He shook his head in disbelief. He had no idea she was madly in love with his best friend.

She reached out and hugged Cole firmly.

"Let's go." She squealed.

"Sit in front of me, you'll feel more comfortable." He advised her when she was about to sit behind him. He always thought about her comfort first before anything else.

She squealed merrily. "That's a great idea." She sat astride his bike in front of him and hugged him, slightly slipping her hands into the pocket of his jeans as always. He smiled and kissed her head before starting to ride the bike.

She dozed off in his arms within a few minutes. Her lips were drawn up to a contented smile because she was feeling utterly comfortable in his arms, and the bike ride with her hottie biker gave him another kind of pleasure.

'She is sleeping soundly, I don't want to disturb her beauty sleep, that's why I'll ride the bike until she wakes up.' He decided, intensely gazing at his sleeping kiddo. 'She looks like an innocent Angel while sleeping.' He murmured, gently tucking her silky hair behind her ears which were fluttering in the air. He kissed her head before again concentrating on the road. He was falling in love with his kiddo a bit more every second.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54K 45
I gasp when he crush me tightly into his arms, he was breathing heavily against my neck like he ran a big marathon. he started kissing my expose shou...
1.6M 54.5K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
2.9K 49 30
Spoiler Alert: You're going? ". Hidayah asked him. She didn't wanted him to go. Never she thought, she will ever wish for him to stay. Her childhood...
474K 11K 116
"You are mine in a way nobody understand. I say how and I say when" ***************** His rough thumb pads made it way to my lower...