Rimuru X Ciel: Gods Amongst T...

By Greatgod0999

I'm not good with description but basically Rimuru got bored and decide to go back to her former World but in... More

Prologue
Lemon Chapter
First Day Of School and Recruitment
Combat Training And The New Pawns

'Heroes Vs Villains'

2.5K 48 28
By Greatgod0999

Rimuru POV...

"Raise your hands and give us all of your money!" A man who's currently looking like a bulky lizard shout as with a single swipe of his tail he had decapitated the guard of the bank he's trying to steal from.

Of course the people currently in the end bank shout in fear and panicked as someone was just kill in front of them.

Other guards appeared but unlike the other one earlier who's Quirkless, this guards have it.

"Tch! That guy is really so useless! I know he's the first one that's going to kick the bucket!" One of the guards who just appeared said as he mock the guard who was just killed.

"You choose the wrong bank to rob today buddy!" He said with so much confidence as flames gathered in his palm and he send it toward the bulky lizard man without any regards whatsoever to the people that might get caught up to his attack.

"Kyah!/ Argh!" Both men and women who's closed to the bulky lizard man shout in fear as the flames was so close to reaching them and it did but for some reason they are not hurt.

The bulky lizard man and the guards too focused on each other that they have no time to look at some random Quirkless civilian did not notice the abnormality.

"Hehehe. That doesn't work you asshole!" Shouted the Villain as he then sprint toward the guard and without hesitation use his claws to pierce the guards stomach killing him.

"Tch! You bastard of a Villain! Once the heroes arri-!" One of the guards shouted as he's about to activate his Quirk but before he could do so a tail decapitated him.

The only one guard who's left can only do nothing but shake in fear and cried.

What can he do? He's Quirkless, just like almost anyone here. He can't do anything, just like what he's bullies use to say.

"Your turn." The villain said which made the guard pissed on his pants as he stumble back and fall to his butt now full of fear and despair on his face.

As if enjoying the scene the villain just smile and smirk as he start swinging his tail, preparing to behead the remaining guard but before he could do so he heard something.

"Excuse me Ma'am? Please scan my card now, I really need money to buy foods."

The villain heard a calm, charming and beautiful voice and when he turn to look at the source of the voice he finds an astonishingly beautiful and cute girl.

"G-Get down kid!" The bank teller shouted in fear but not for herself but for the girl who's fearlessly standing there like nothing is happening around her.

"Is there a problem Miss? You look really scared?" I ask looking confused at the woman in front of me and then I feel a hand touching me on my shoulder.

Looking up to the person who just suddenly touch me he seems to be one of those people who had awaken an 'Mutation Quirk'.

If I have to describe his appearance, he has the face of a lizard, a big and bulky body with many abs, a tail, green skin, and most of all...

"Your ugly." I honestly said my thoughts about him but looking at the angry expression on his face right now it might just not be a good idea.

"I- I am sorry about that. I am that kind of person who really just don't know to shut her mouth you see." I quickly apologized but it seems the man was so angry now.

Raising his hand, he then bring it down at a fast speed and with force that will surely crash a girl like me.

*Splat*

The sound of liquid flowing make everyone shut their eyes, the mother's who currently have their child with them block their sons and daughters views by using their hands.

As everyone mourned for the death of those guards and that innocent girl suddenly the voice of the villain can be heard, shouting like it's in pain.

"Arrhhkk?! My arm! My arm!" Shout the villain in pain as he step back with his right hand was no more and blood continue to come out of it, splattering around to the ground.

"You... You bitch! I'll kill you!" The villain shout in complete anger as he attacks the girl once again but this time dark lightnings suddenly appeared and electrocute him making him fall to the ground.

"So noisy and you also interrupting my time... Annoying." I said as I look at the man who I just electrocute uninterested and as an annoyance.

"Oh right those unfortunate guard. Wait a second." I said as I finally remembered those guards who just got killed and with a flick of my fingers I had revived the guard that was killed earlier.

Waking up from the dead the guard did the most logical thing to do, he passed out.

"Well at least his okay now. Alright Miss the nuisance is gone can you please give me my money now?" I ask while smiling innocently while the shaking lady just proceed to take my card, scan it and gave the money that I want.

'If I know such a nuisance would appear I would have just use an ATM.' I thought as I continue to walk but when I was about to leave the guard who just narrowly escape death earlier call me.

"W-Wait a minute k-kid? Um... I mean M-Ma'am!" The guard stutter clearly terrified and in fear for some reason.

"Hm? Is there a problem Mister?" I ask as I turn around to look at the msiter who call me.

"Y-You revived him right? Why not do the same to the others?" The man ask with clear fear in his eyes which confuse Rimuru but she answer honestly anyway.

"I don't like their attitude. Don't you?"

"Huh? Well they are certain jerks and assholes sometimes but they are still willing to sacrifice their lives to protect the others so please..." The guard with pleading eyes beg to me.

'Hehe. There are really still good people in this Planet after all.' I thought happy and proud of this human who's begging to me to revived his tormentors and bullies.

"I understand I will revived them and don't worry, your and that man's life will be much more better from now on." I declared as I open the door and leave the bank.

'There are kids there so what have happened might leave them with trauma so I guess it's better to remove those bad memories.' I thought as I had use [ Thought Domination ] on everyone in the building making them forgot about me and altering their memories a little bit.

...
......
.........

"So a random Hero come and save everyone before the villain could hurt anyone?" One of the detective ask to the guard from earlier.

"Yes. As far as I can remember he's a pretty big man, pink hair and a muscular body." The guard said describing the person that had save them.

"I see. Thank you for your cooperation sir we will be going now." The detective merely said as he prepares to leave because the villain was already hand cuff and capture by the police.

...
......
.........

After getting out of the bank I quickly goes to the nearest grocery I could find and buy many ingredients as Ciel will be the one coocking for tonight. Then after that I eat in every restaurant I see, eating all of their foods so much that I got ban from some of them.

What? Why I am eating so much when my boyfriend will be coocking for me tonight anyway? Well I am a glutton. Why do you think I obtain [ Gluttony ] and [ Beelzebub, Lord of Gluttony ] in the first place.

Currently I am flying high into the sky enjoying the breeze of the wind while eating a popsicle. And while doing so I submerged myself in a sudden thought.

'Ciel had ask me if I wanted to be a Hero or Villain but he should know that I don't want to hurt innocents however we are also here for entertainment. Being a Hero means a lot of restrictions while being a Villain gives us freedom to do whatever we want... Oh man! I'm having a hard time picking.' I thought as I can't pick on what to do. Be a Hero or Villain?

And as I was thinking suddenly I heard a cry for help and when I find the source of the voice I find a burning house.

Landing on a building rooftop I watch as the Heroes save the remaining people on the burning building and then I see it.

They were all smiling in happiness. Like there is not a burning building just behind them, not like their home just vanish like that and it's not like they are just about to die earlier.

Those people were laughing and smiling right now which kind of reminds me of my people whenever I help them with something or they just see me.

'What a beautiful smile...' I thought happy for those people as I start flying again and continue on my way as I don't think my help would be necessary anymore.

And then after a minute of flying peacefully and finishing my food I finally arrive at our mansion. I am too lazy to open the door so I just teleported inside.

"Ciel! Here is the ingredients that you ask me to buy!" I shout as I gave him the ingredients and as he take it he suddenly gives me a kissed on the cheek which made me blush.

"Just wait I'm going to cook us a dinner." He said as he goes to the kitchen.

Then as he cook tonights dinner he start to talk to me.

"So... Did you finally decide?"

"Well... Not yet? I am kinda having a hard time."

"It's fine. You have all the time you need."

"I understand but what about you? Surely you've already made up your mind don't you?"

"Yes I did. But before I say it to you I want you to tell me your decision first." He said as he's finally done cooking and set the foods in the table while he proceed to sit in the chair.

"Hmm... To tell you the truth I actually kind of save people from a Villain earlier and after that I witness a Hero saving a couple of families that get trap in a burning building and I don't know why but when I saw their smile and relieved expression I can kind of remember the Tempestians. I... I think I want to have my entertainment in this Planet by becoming a Hero and saving lives and also to see those smiles." I said my honest feelings which made Ciel slightly laugh and chuckle.

Hearing his laugh I just tilt my head in confusion and when he see my confuse expression he spoke.

"It's just that I kind of already guess that you'll choose to be a Hero, your really just that kind after all. Too kind in fact." He said with a smile on his face that clearly says 'I'm proud of you'.

Hearing his words I blush in embarrassment and happiness but his next words make me rethink of my plans.

"And so if your going to become a Hero then I should become a Villain then so it's only balance." Ciel declare with amusement and seriousness in his voice which made me shiver.

"W-What do you mean?! Didn't I tell you I want you to be at my side and besides if you really become a Villain and an enemy then there's no way I or anyone can win." I said as I stand up in surprised.

"Well that's true. Even if we have the same set of Skills and Powers I can use all of them much better than you can and while your a good fighter yourself I am in a whole new level. Meaning that if the two of us were to fight I would probably win but since you are my Master, a simple word from you and I would lost however knowing your personality you wouldn't fight dirty which seals my victory." Confidently said Ciel which made me gulp and laugh awkwardly.

"But that is if I'm going to fight directly myself."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Meaning I would find some pawns I could use and have them fight for me while I merely watch and guide them. I told you I'm going to have my entertainment too and if I really fight myself there would be no entertainment at all."

"I think I can kind of understand now but I can kind of defeat anyone but you so won't that mean a win for me?"

"Fufufu. You don't need to be always powerful and directly destroy your opponent to end them, remember that Rimuru." He said as he then start eating as I do the same.

"If you won't destroy me then what are you... *Gasp* No way... Are you planning to destroy the people view on Heroes?"

"I do and after that I will destroy the World Heroes Association and kill every founding members of it. It's just like a game Rimuru, I as a villain will try my best to lower the number of Heroes by disposing them and also ruin that term by ruining the people view on Heroes and after that once order disappear and everyone was in panic I will kill every overseer of the WHA which would permanently destroy the Heroes. While you as the Hero will go to a Hero School, graduate and become a great Hero. Capturing many evil Villains and stopping my plans." Ciel explain which made me kind of nervous and scared as his treating this Planet and it's people as mere pawns in our game.

He may have said I am kind but I know I am not completely innocent. There must be going to be so many innocent people that's going to die as a casualties in our game and yet I still agrees with him and want to continue the game.

"I think I can kind of understand now but what will be the deciding factor of who wins or lose in this game?" I ask as I just continue to eat.

"You lost if I managed to destroy WHA and ruin the Heroes reputation. Remember when I said I'll gathered pawns earlier? Among those pawns I will choose 16 individual that I will classified in Chess pieces and if you manage to capture them all then you win. What do you think?"

"Well I guess that's fine but what do we call this game? We cannot play a game without giving it a name first. Hmm... How about 'Heroes vs Villains'? That's sounds good aren't it?" I ask while wearing a smile that clearly says 'Say no I and you will regret it'.

"Y-Yes it is a wonderful name. Ahem! Now according to the info I had gathered the UA High entrance exam will start in next week which means..."

"Which means the start of our game will start next week? Cool! Then we can spend a lot of time having fun!" I said very happy as I smiled which makes Ciel smiled also.

"Yeah. Forget about 'Heroes vs Villains' for now, let's dedicate this whole week just for the two of us having a lot of fun together." He said as he then stand up and walk toward me.

Reaching me he start to give me a very passionate kiss which this time I return of my own.

Then picking me up Ciel had instantly teleported us both in our bedroom and gently put me into the bed.

"I hope this isn't what you meant by having fun together for the whole week because I would really like for the two of us to go to amusement park and some other plac-" I said but as Ciel put down his pants I stop talking as I see his monsters of a cock.

"Well I am only planning to have fun for the night but if you want us to play for the whole week then that's fine. I promise I won't activate [ Thought Acceleration ] on you again." Ciel said as he start kissing my neck and my lips once again.

Not saying anything I just smiled at him and think to myself.

'This will be a fun night.'

...
......
..........

Ciel POV...

It has been a week now and I am currently walking to the corridors of the alley hoping to find someone or something that could be useful.

I was peacefully walking when suddenly a man call out to me.

"Hey Missy! What are you doing here out in the alley? It's dangerous here you know, much more dangerous for the beautiful ladies like you." The man said while wearing a sinister smile as he approach me.

Not saying anything I just look at him and assess if he can be any of use but he seems to be useless, too useless and weak to be even a canon fodder.

"What a useless man." I said letting out my thoughts which anger the man as he bring out the knife in his back and point it at me.

"What did you just call me huh you bitch! You think I won't hurt you just because you're some beauty?!" The man shouted in anger as he attack me by trying to slice me with his knife but before he could do so he suddenly stop moving.

"W-What? What the hell did you do to me?!" The man question but what I did next make him shut up permanently. I rip out his mouth and vocal cords.

"Your too noisy. And as much as I want my Master's creations to be praised I will have to correct you on this one. I am not a female but a male, congratulations you have met a trap." I said as without any hesitation I burn the man down from his body to Soul with [ Hell Flames ].

'But I really can't understand why Rimuru want me to say that I am a trap whenever I met someone who calls me a lady... Am I actually a trap? But I'm not wearing a females clothing today...' I thought as Rimuru had said that if someone mistake me for a female I should say I am a trap.

And as I'm thinking to myself I sense someone's presence as I turn my attention toward the new individual that just appeared.

"A flame based quirk just like me huh... Heh. That was amazing girl but you said your a trap so I guess boy?" The man said with an amuse tone in his voice.

"Boy. I am a male and you said just like you? You have a flame quirk? Flame is a powerful element and would surely be useful but I will need to test you first is you can actually be useful." I said which confuse the man but I don't care about it and just throw a little ball of [ Hell Flare ].

Dodging to the other side of the alley the man had evaded the [ Hell Flare ] but as it didn't hit him it just continue to move until it hit a building and it sets it on fire.

"... There are probably people there." The man said a little nervous and angry for some reason.

"So? Casualties in a villains fight are unavoidable and besides do you actually care?" I ask while wearing an innocent look on my face.

"Not really but damn. It really is just they say, the most innocently looking people can be the most deadliest." The man said as blue flames gathered on both of his palm.

"Here! Burn away!" He shouted as without hesitation he fired the blast of flames toward me and because it's too strong and hot, it had reach the other buildings besides me and start to melt it.

"You seem angry earlier but you go and burn a couple of buildings with a lot of people on it... Are you a hypocrite?" I ask as when he stop the flames I appear to be completely harmless and fine.

"Huh? Well I guess I am but..." And before he could continue I continue to speak.

"There's not a problem with that. In fact I like it, I have a proposal. Would you like to serve under me and act as my Knight?" I said which confuses the man once again.

"Huh? What do you mean? Are you in some sort of organization or something? Heh! Then no thank you, I like to do things myself." He said as he smiled and prepare to fire a blast of flames once again but before he could do so I spoke one word.

"Endeavor." I said which completely stop the man from moving as he look at me with a careful look.

"Your hatred... Your hatred toward Endeavor and all the Heroes... I can feel it. Do you really think you can ruin Endeavor by killing some random nobodies? No at this rate you won't even have the right to directly meet him and in his point of view your just a random murderer, he might not even know you to be honest." I said as the man vanish his blue flames and now start listening to me.

"Come and serve me then I will make sure you can achieve your goals. Let's destroy the Heroes together." I said as I held out my hand and wait for his answer.

After a minute of silence he just laugh and walk forward, then grab my hand as we both shake hand.

"Fine I'll follow you but don't get the wrong idea I won't give you my loyalty so be careful because I might just stab you in the back." He boldly say which made me chuckle.

"That's fine I will make sure to be careful of you. Raphael." I said as I introduced myself using an alias.

"Heh you better be. Dabi." The man Dabi said as he introduced himself.

'Well looks like I obtain my Knight but hatred alone is not enough, he will need to prove himself to be useful to me.' I thought as I'm thinking of making a test for him.

And just like that we both walk away from the scene as Heroes and Police would soon arrived.

...
.....
........

Rimuru POV...

A week had passed and it's time now for UA High entrance exam. I had Ciel prepared the necessary papers for me and so I manage to enroll without any problem.

Now I had entered the school but on my way I had seen a kid trip while walking which made me know of laugh because of the face he make while falling but thankfully for him a girl save him from falling.

'Ohh. Is this that sort of thing where the lovely couple meet for the first time and start to fall with each other?' I thought as I watch the two smiled at each other but then a rude blonde show up and shout making the two stop talking and go on their way.

And with that I just know that I wouldn't get along with that one.

After a minute of Present Mic explaining the exam and a random glasses eye kid wasting our time for stupid reasons I finally arrive at the my city site.

'So I just need to beat some robots huh... This should be easy.' I thought as when the door open I just quickly teleported in the middle of the city.

"Sorry everyone but I will be the only one passing in this city!" I said as I raise my hand and in an instant multiple dark lightings strike down from the heavens destroying every single villain bots in the whole city.

Even the Zero Pointer who's still currently in hiding was also destroyed much to the UA staff surprised and shock.

"Well... Looks like that's it?" I said a little bored and disappointed but teleported back on the halls of UA as I prepared to leave since my test is done anyways.

I also heard shouting from my area as the participants are confused and angry as someone had just finished the test and didn't let them try at all but just continue on my way as I don't really care.

'If I really want to win against Ciel then I need to pass this exam and get my Hero License as fast as I can.' I thought as one of the rules that Ciel set is that I can only catch his pawns legally which means as a Hero.

Normally I will need three years to graduate as an actual Pro Hero and catch criminals legally but with the Provisional License Exam that's held twice a year I should be able to get my Pro Hero License and then I could act freely and capture criminals as much as I want. And even without that I have other plans but that will be for later.

Finishing my thoughts I just simply continue walking forward as I reach the exit of UA High and simply walk out.

I'm sure I heard someone shout like 'Wait!' or something but I'm already done with the exam so I don't really care that much anymore and just teleported away.

...
.....
........

Tempest Residence/Night...

"So... Did you manage to recruit anyone?" I ask sitting on my bed while caressing Ciel hair as he is currently laying down and using my lap as a pillow.

"Hm? Why should I tell you that?" He simply ask while eating some chips.

"Well you certainly don't need to but it's kind of like unfair you know? I mean your going to know every of my progress even without me telling you and based on the info I gather on UA it seem they are just fine with releasing some info about their students." I said while pouting which made Ciel kind of laugh and chuckle.

"Well there's really nothing much to hide from the start. Unlike in the comics you read it seems the Heroes of this World are just fine revealing their whole identity to the World and they also doesn't seem to care about their powers being known which is kind of stupid for me. I mean imagine you just become a Pro Hero and some random criminal manage to beat you because they know your powers and prepare for it?" He said which made me laugh.

"Looking at the various videos of Pro Heroes being taken down by some random criminals and several families of Pro Heroes being threaten and hurt I guess your kind of right. To be honest I am kind of surprised no one hurt any of the number two's family yet." I said my honest feelings and thoughts.

Not saying anything he just continue eating his chips while I did the same and when I look at us together I suddenly thought of something.

'Weren't we already kind of like a marriage couple? I mean we live in the same house, cook food for each other, sleep on the same bed, have this kind of bonding moments together and we also have a lot of sex together...' I thought which kind of make me blush as we are currently just in the boyfriend and girlfriend phase but the way we're acting we might just get married already.

Sadly though it is not possible at the current moment... At this world at least.

'Damn age restrictions!' I thought a bit angry and annoy but quickly calm myself as I took another chip and eat it.

"Well you can't really do much about it now. You will need to try your best to gather as much info as you can on your own." Ciel said as he then sit up and leave my lap which kind of saddened me.

"Hmph! I'll have you know I'm a great detective under the great Detective Ramiris, I'm sure I can find out all your pawns and plans with ease." I said with some sort of pride but Ciel just gave me an unimpressed and blank expression as a reply.

"What?" I ask with a confuse face.

"Nothing. I think we should just stop talking about this for now and instead we should focus on our engagement papers. I could handle it all but I think it would be great if the two of us were to handle it." He suddenly said which surprised me.

'T-That's right! We may not be able to get married at the moment but we can still be engage! With it once we are at the right age ( in this world standards at least ) we can instantly get married.' I thought happy as I smile and hug Ciel.

"Alright let's do that! Forget about the game for now and focus on our engagement! Hehe!" I said as I laughed and smiled and so does Ciel as we hug each other.

'I can't wait to make friends in school and tell them about Ciel!' I thought as I can't wait to talk about Ciel to my newly soon friends.

...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 46.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
123K 6K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...