Bound Book 2

By greenwitchwrites

"Skylar. My love. A stranger. I look at her as she halts in her step, her hazel-doe eyes not looking for min... More

Chapter 2 - Strangers
Chapter 3 - Longing
Chapter 4 - Starting Over
Chapter 5 - Trying
Chapter 6 - Training
Chapter 7 - Letting Go
Chapter 8 - The Lycan
Chapter 9 - What Am I?
Chapter 10 - Discovery
Chapter 11 - Hooded Figure
Chapter 12 - Body
Chapter 13 - The Book
Chapter 14 - Dark Magic
Chapter 15 - Song
Chapter 16 - Disappointment
Chapter 17 - Date Night
Chapter 18 - Dinner
Chapter 19 - Heat
Chapter 20 - Desire
Chapter 21 - Unbearable
Chapter 22 - Small Spaces
Chapter 23 - Second First Time
Chapter 24 - Awkward
Chapter 25 - Training
Chapter 26 - The Deal
Chapter 27 - The Key
Chapter 28 - Mind Games
Chapter 29 - Maine
Chapter 30 - The Pool
Chapter 31 - New Memories
Chapter 32 - The Box
Chapter 33 - The Missing Page
Chapter 34 - Andreas' Wedding
Chapter 35 - Mira
Chapter 36 - Hunters
Chapter 37 - History
Chapter 38 - Explanations
Chapter 39 - The Legend
Chapter 40 - Powers
Chapter 41 - Shifting
Chapter 42 - Vampire
Chapter 43 - The Wedding Dress
Chapter 44 - Keepsakes
Chapter 45 - Blaise
Chapter 46 - Christmas Eve
Chapter 47 - Gael
Chapter 48 - Lies
Chapter 49 - Crazy Love
Chapter 50 - Tribrid
Chapter 51 - Traitor
Chapter 52 - Elsabeth
Chapter 53 - Old Memories
Chapter 54 - Ghost From The Past
Chapter 55 - Revelare
Chapter 56 - Savannah
Chapter 57 - Presage
Chapter 58 - Climax
Chapter 59 - The End
Chapter 60 - Life Giver
Chapter 61 - Wedding
A parting note!

Chapter 1 - Missing Memories

15.2K 509 100
By greenwitchwrites

This body of work is available exclusively on Wattpad. If you're viewing it on a different website or under a different username, it has been illegally stolen and you may be at risk of malware. Please do not support these sites as it takes long hours of hard work and effort to write a book. Head over to Wattpad and let me, the original author, know if you come across this situation by finding me @greenwitchwrites.

Hi Everyone,

The long-awaited sequel to Skylar and Dmitri's journey continues in this book! I hope that it lives up to the expectation set in the first book. I plan on posting a chapter a week (Fridays) and will be releasing one or two chapters early on my Patreon account. If you are patient, then just wait for the chapters to be released on Wattpad. If you don't want to wait and would like to support me, find me here on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/greenwitchwrites.

The plan is to have this book match the first book's word count of just over 100 000 words. It does contain some curse words and explicit sexual scenes. You have been warned here and you are not notified at the chapter start if it contains these items specifically.

I hope you enjoy the book. I do my best to edit fully before publishing but if I miss anything just let me know.

I am sensitive so don't leave horrible comments. If you don't have anything nice to say rather don't say anything. I will mute anyone who starts inappropriate conversations on sensitive topics such as who can have certain hairstyles, wear certain things, etc. This book is written with absolutely no bad intentions and is written to be enjoyed.

Please comment and vote, knowing that your words and votes are appreciated!

Skylar

The gentle breeze cools my skin while the rays of the sun filter through the tree I am sitting under, its trunk making for a comfortable backrest. The open field in front of me is full of different colored wildflowers, bees doing what they do best as they move from one flower to another. If it wasn't for the breeze moving this scenery in front of me, you could almost imagine it was a large painting.

As pretty as this was, I could feel the prickling of my frustration in the back of my mind. It was constantly there. As constant as the eyes I could feel on me. If it wasn't his, then it was one of his warriors. Today, it was a warrior whose presence was felt somewhere off to the side of me, his werewolf scent hitting my nostrils as clearly as the wildflower's floral fragrance in the field. They keep their distance, but someone was always around. The lack of privacy had long ago started grating on my nerves. What was left of them.

Six months after what is referred to as The Incident by all those involved or in the know, I was different. My life was different. I could do things, smell things, and see things differently. And while I had gained these newfound abilities, or god forbid I use the word powers, I had lost something in the process. More memories gone. One year and fifty days, to be exact, vanished within a second.

The trade-off, apparently, thanks to that fucking curse.

'Released by love, the act is done,

Bitten, everything before now is none.

There but not, absence is felt,

Can be recovered, the end is dealt.'

While losing my memories as a child seemed almost bearable, I suppose due to the nature of children being adaptable and also not having a whole life of their own set up already, I was struggling with this loss. Though, since The Incident, small bits of those years before my parents' accident have started coming back to me.

The trauma of that day six months ago still lingered with me. The fear I had felt at seeing a large naked man stalking towards me, his unnaturally green eyes and off-white hair making him appear even more intimidating. Not to mention the scar running down his neck.

When I looked down and saw myself similarly naked, his pine, sandalwood, and unique scent all over me, I started screaming. The discomfort felt in my lady bits when I moved to cover myself, confirming that we had just had intercourse. Willing, apparently, and not forced as I had initially thought. Probably his size, and the fact that it was my first time caused the aching between my legs. Nonetheless, it was very traumatic.

I thought I had been taken advantage of and had tried running naked out of the house, only to be captured in those large arms as he whispered my name gently in my ear. The strong sparks that I felt where our skin touched frightened me further. I remained screaming until Rene came running through the tree line with another large male. He had thankfully averted his gaze, my hysteria relegating the fact that I was naked for all to see to the bin.

I could feel sorrow overwhelming me then, but I couldn't be sure if the emotion was coming from myself or somewhere else. I think it was a mixture of mine and his. The mark on my neck, which I unconsciously reach up to touch, giving me access to his emotions and him to mine.

Dmitri Makarov. The large man with the Russian accent who walks around looking angry all the time. The last two days, though I couldn't see him, I could feel his anger intensely. It almost bordered on rage. It was scary.

Sometimes, the fact that I have no memory of my first time having sex saddens me. And other times, when I look at Dmitri, I feel glad I don't remember. Maybe it wasn't worth remembering. As it stands, we barely speak to each other, so perhaps it didn't mean anything to him. The projection of his feelings about me is, unfortunately, the only compass I have of my own during that time. It may be unfair, but he bears the responsibility, being the only one who remembers anything about us together.

I'm startled out of my thoughts by some children running past the tree, their laughter causing a bird perched in the tree to flutter away in fright. I was surprised they were out this far. No one usually ventured out to this side of the pack lands.

Pack lands. Packs. Another thing I was struggling with. Apparently, I had handled the news of there being werewolves, Lycans, vampires, and other supernatural creatures much better the first time I was told. My re-learning this news after The Incident, on top of everything else, had thrown me into a depression. One I was only now starting to see a light in the darkness to.

Dr. Lancerti, the pack psychologist, was helping me work through what had and was happening. He stayed more in the center of town while I now lived right on what is considered the border of The White Claw Pack. Run by a ruthless Lycan Alpha, making it the strongest in the Northern Hemisphere. The same Lycan who was my fiancé and mate. The pack which I was apparently Luna of. It was why I needed to be here, I was told.

After The Incident, I left to live in my house on the outskirts of Willow Falls. My aunt and uncle coming to stay with me for a while. Not without first having a large blowout with Dmitri, who wanted me to remain living in his house. He had practically lived outside of my place, stalking the area for about a week while I was there. But when I started going through some changes, heightened smell, sensitivity to light, and random bursts of energy, my aunt and uncle suggested that the best thing for me was to move back to Dmitri, where he could help me and offer support.

I moved here reluctantly and on the condition that I live as far on the outside of the pack as possible. He had argued, but when I threatened to leave altogether, even Willow Falls, he conceded. I look over to the small cabin that I now call home. It is not as big as my house, which is currently standing empty, but it is comfortable. Dmitri saw to it that it was fully furnished and stocked when I moved in.

One of Dmitri's arguments was my safety, and the fact that the house was close to the pack border made it more vulnerable should there be an attack. That meant that now there were always numerous warriors in the area. More than I think was necessary, but I suppose it was the condition of me living out here.

Considering I wasn't working at the moment, not having to pay any bills was the only upside to this arrangement. I had closed Sky's Naturals indefinitely. After everything that happened, I lost my zest for it. Luckily, I had always been good at saving, so if I needed anything, I had reserves. It wasn't a long-term solution, but for now, it took the pressure off.

The sun going down in the distance tells me I have once again sat here long past the one hour I planned on. Confirmed by the ache in my ass as I get up, my butt cheeks complaining.

I pick up my sandals, the feel of the soft grass under my feet comforting.

I take a step in the direction of my new home, only to be halted as a fleeting feeling of warmth overcomes me, closely followed by anger. Dmitri. 

Please don't forget to comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 135K 51
Emmanuelle is running, running from a heartbreak she doesn't want to remember. Packing her things she takes off, driving to a wherever her car takes...
194K 4.3K 33
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
8.7K 154 22
(ORIGINAL VERSION) Losing the person you love is hard enough but losing your whole family, that's enough for a person to want blood on their hands. *...
1.7M 38K 43
This needs a lot of work... Feel free to read though |Third Book| Ayla Harding doesn't do anything without a solid plan. She keeps her head down and...