The Sun & The Stars - Jegulus...

By MiriamMcTroi

a collection of my Starchaser/Jegulus one shots Fluff, Angst, Humour, Smut Always at least minor Wolfstar an... More

I wish I were Lily [part 1/2]
I wish I were Lily [part2/2]
You like Chaos (fluff)
French Exchange (fluff) [part1/2]
Confessing to a Lunatic (fluff)
Fighting Drama with Drama (fluff)
I'm only here because of you (fluff)
Secret Codes of Love - an Account by Pandora L. (angst, fluff)
Projection of the Stars - A stunning Sequel by J. Potter (angst)
Sirius Black against the Jegulus Agenda (fluff)
I had all and then Most, Some and now None of you (angst)
The Mirror of Regulus Black (angst)
His Brother on the Other Hand... (fluff)
Please, James, take back your key (fluff)
Demanding Delights (SMUT)
The Hot Topic of James Potter's Virginity (part1/3) [smut]
The Hot Topic of James Potter's Virginity (part 2/3) [smut]
The Hot Topic of James Potter's Virginity (part 3/3) [smut]
Switch With Me (fluff)
(Not quite) Strangers on a Train (SMUT) [part1/2]
(Not quite) Strangers on a Train (fuff) [part2/2]
Dresses, Daggers and Gilded Cups [fluff]
Regulus Black's Favourite Gryffindor [fluff]
The Call [SMUT]
See You on the Pitch, Captain
Puzzle Pieces [fluff]
James Potter's Application to Court Regulus Black [fluff]
Whose Baby is He Anyway? [SMUT]
Hold Me Tight or Don't
Challenge Accepted [fluff]
May I Fulfill Your Dirty Fantasies about Me? [part1/2](SMUT)
May I Fulful Your Dirty Fantasies about Me? [Part2/2] (SMUT)
Unhappiness Seems a Strange Concept with You [smut]
Smash or Pass [fluff]
The Berlin Affair [Angst] (part1/3)
The Berlin Affair [Angst] (part2/3)
The Berlin Affair [Angst] (part3/3)
Quidditch Jumpers [fluff]
The Storm [fluff]
Your Beauty Never Ever Scared Me (smut) [part1/3]
Your Beauty Never Ever Scared Me [part2/3]
Your Beauty Never Ever Scared Me (SMUT) [part 3/3]
I adored you, Madly, Extravagantly, Absurdly.
I adored you Madly, Extravagantly, Absurdly - News & Info
The Hot Post Office Guy [WolfStar Fluff]
Paper Stars [Fluff]
The Purple Bedroom [fluff]

French Exchange (fluff) [part2/2]

3.9K 109 14
By MiriamMcTroi

AN: This is much shorter. Enjoy

***

After James' graduation, he, Sirius and Remus got a flat together. Sirius wanted to hold on to the old plan of getting a flat with James, but he naturally also wanted to move in with his boyfriend.

"When Regulus comes back eventually and wants to move in with James, we can look for our own place," Remus had said then, "Then all promises and youth packs will be honoured."

Peter for his part was glad to finally live in a space he didn't have to leave all the time so someone else could shag there. He did not move far away though and still, spent most of his evenings at his friends' place.

James Potter had every intention of becoming an Auror – very much to Sirius' discontent who was simply too punk for a job in law enforcement. The last year he had put his plans on hold though, he shadowed an Auror for a few months and apart from that joined a Quidditch team, thinking if the opportunity ever arose, he wouldn't mind spending his life with this.

Remus had apprenticed under a few people each for about three months. He was thinking of becoming something "very boring and uneventful. A historian or a professor. A writer or translator maybe, then I could work on my own time."

Sirius still wasn't sure if he wanted to do something adventurous like a curse-breaker or follow a new interest in wand-making. He could also try to get into the Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts and do something creative – he would love that.

Peter was writing articles for a small magazine, he was good, and they all hoped he would be able to write for the Daily Prophet one day.

For as often as he could, James went to France. He met Regulus in a small village near the Beauxbatons school on the weekends. He seemed to be even prettier every time he got to see him after a long time.

When Regulus was in the country for Christmas, he snuck out of Grimmauld Place and surprised James, Sirius and Remus at the Potter house, where they had gathered over the week between Christmas and New Year's Eve.

James' parents (who had had to listen to James going on and on about how perfect his boyfriend was for months) were absolutely enthralled by Regulus.
"He's a keeper," Fleamont had said to James when Regulus had had to leave.
"I love you, but he is almost too good for you," Euphemia had joked while Regulus had sat next to James at the dinner table and spoken of his plans for the future.

James and Sirius had planned to go to Regulus' graduation in France, but Regulus had sent them letters telling them not to come. He would contact them soon.

Shortly after the graduation had taken place, James, Sirius and Remus were all sitting around the breakfast table. Remus opened his newspaper and almost dropped his cup of coffee.

"Oh my god," Remus exclaimed.

"What?" Sirius leaned over to get a look at the paper. Remus started reading the article out loud:

"Orion Black, senior male-descendant of the Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, one of the sacred 28 families, passed away two days ago, according to his wife, Walburga Black. According to sources within the family he had been in a critical state for a long time before succumbing to an as of yet unknown illness in his London home. Their son Regulus Arcturus Black is now set to inherit. An official ceremony will take place on Sunday in the family's London estate. Years ago, their oldest son Sirius Black III – well, then they're just saying why he inherits and not you."

The three sat about in stunned silence.

"My father is dead," Sirius said tonelessly.

"I'm... sorry?" Remus offered, "Are you sad about this or happy?"
"I don't know," Sirius admitted, he stood up, "If you don't mind, I would like to be alone for a while."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes," he said and went to their bedroom.

James pulled the newspaper to him and read the article in full. Apparently, some families were so set on tradition that an actual Head of House Title was passed on in the male or female line. Regulus, who just turned 18, would become a sort of authority figure within his family and among other families.

"Wizard Nobility," James shook his head, "They're so weird."
"I've always wondered," Remus said, "You're pureblood too, how come your family isn't part of the sacred 28?"

"We would be, but my great-grandfather rejected this kind of 'title' – if you can call it that – and being on that list. After his wife had died, he fell in love with a muggle who worked at the cemetery. They never had children and they didn't get married, so her muggle-ness isn't in our family tree, but their love is. That's what dad said, anyways. I'm glad though, imagine your dad dies and the first thing that happens is a coronation ceremony at 18."

Remus nodded looking in the direction of his bedroom, "Are you going to that ceremony?"
"No, I'm surely not invited, and it is important for Regulus and Sirius that it all goes well... You should go after Sirius."

"He said he wants to be alone."
"Yes, but should he be?"
Remus shook his head, "I'll give him thirty minutes to sort through his feelings, then I go."

***

On Monday Remus read out the detailed report of the ceremony at The Black estate. Regulus had seemingly accepted the position and responsibility as Head of this Noble and Historic House with pride – much to his mother's joy. "Walburga doesn't know the word 'joy'," Sirius pointed out.

They still hadn't heard from Regulus, and James and Sirius were getting nervous.

On Tuesday around noon, someone knocked on the door to the flat.

James, who was expecting Peter, opened the door without looking who was even there. He barely even looked at the person standing in front of him, used to Peter just coming in and taking his spot on the couch.

His eyes were luckily attentive enough to alarm his brain. James did a double take.

Regulus stood in front of him.

It's been at least four months since the last time they had seen each other in France.

Regulus' hair was cut shorter – undoubtedly his mother had insisted on this – he was wearing expensive but more casual clothes than he ever would at home. He was as beautiful as ever.

Regulus smiled up at him, "Hey."

"Hey," James laughed, he shook the surprise off him and pulled Regulus to him, hugging him tightly, "I've missed you so much.

"I've missed you, too," he pulled back from James, looking at him out of perfectly bright, grey eyes, "It's over now, with my family. I've left my mother the house and removed everything else – valuables, money, everything – it's all under my control and she is left with nothing but the house. May she fucking rot in it."

James laughed brightly, pulled him in again and kissed him. Regulus wrapped his arms around him.

James finally let go of him and led him into the flat, seemingly unable to stop touching him.

"We can finally be together now," James said, it was too good to be true.
"Yes, I will not go anywhere anymore," Regulus smiled and pulled James into the next hug, "I love you."
"I love you, too. So much," he said and placed kisses on his lips and cheek and temple, "Sirius! Remus! Come here, you won't believe this!"

Sirius came stumbling out of the bedroom shortly after, Remus behind him, looking concerned.

As soon as Sirius saw his brother he was running. He almost threw him to the ground when he crashed into him and hugged him, hugging James at the same time, who was still hanging on to Regulus.

"Sirius, please, you're making a scene, and no one is even here."
"I missed you," Sirius whispered, "Is it all ready? Are we set?"
"Yes. You may now proceed to burn down the family. I have everything important – except for a house."

"Pfft, you're gonna live with me," James said, "I'm not letting you leave this flat for at least three months."

"Does that mean, we get our own place?" Remus asked from where he was standing a few feet away from them.

"Yes!" Sirius exclaimed and let go of his brother, instead, he went to hug Remus, "Yes, Moony I buy us a place and then we are going to get married!"

"Ma-married?" Remus repeated confused.

"Shht, it's a surprise, pretend you didn't hear that."

Remus looked over towards James and Regulus with raised eyebrows, Regulus simply nodded in his direction.

Remus smiled and wrapped his arms around Sirius and leaned his cheek against Sirius' hair, "Okay," he whispered.

****

Two years later

James and Regulus were sitting at a table next to each other watching Sirius and Remus dance. It was a beautiful wedding, and both looked like pure happiness and love.

"He's changing his name to Sirius Lupin," James said thoughtfully.
"It sounds stupid. Dog Wolf," Regulus shook his head, "But he always hated our name, so good for him."

James smiled and took Regulus' hand.

"When I marry you, will you take my name?"
"No," he said and nipped on his champagne, "We will keep our names. But we're not even engaged, so it doesn't matter."
"Not engaged yet."

Regulus looked over at him with a smirk, "Having plans there, huh Potter?"
"I've been planning ever since learning your middle name in a newspaper, love. And personally, I think Regulus Arcturus Potter sounds nice."
"It does not. I'm fond of my surname, it matches my aesthetic. And it works well in politics. Our children though – they can be called Potter."

James turned to him with wide eyes.

"Children, huh?"
"What? Are you the only one who is allowed to plan for the future? Though, distant future, James."
"Sure," he said with a wide grin, "Plural, yes?"

Regulus shrugged, put his champagne flute on the table and got up.

"Are you going to dance with me now, or what?" Regulus asked, "Let's out do my brother at his own wedding."

James laughed, got up and pulled him to the dance floor. They danced between Sirius and Remus, Peter and his girlfriend, Dorcas and Marlene, Mary and Lily, and some other friends from school and new friends from work.

"I love you," Regulus said.
"I love you, too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 118 14
This is a love story between someone who doesn't Believe that they deserve love and someone who has so much love to give that it radiates from them l...
6.5K 12 36
one shots
7.5K 247 24
"I loved you then, and I love you now, I will love you forever Nova Potter." third part to the guard dogs series <3
25K 537 23
A collection of Wolfstar/Marauders one-shots. FLUUUUUFFFF!! *most r sorta long so buckle up buttercup