Rimuru goes to The Shinobi Wo...

By Hadanuke

Rimuru Tempest finally achieved his dream. To realize a world where he could live in peace and happiness with... More

Chapter 0 - Boredom
Chapter - 2 - Nightmare awakened
Chapter - 3 - Reckoning.
Chapter - 4 - Doctor in training
Chapter - 5 - The one of interest
Chapter - 6 - New Colleagues
Chapter - 7 - Team addition
Chapter - 8 - Assessment
Chapter - 9 - Necessary Sacrifice
Chapter - 10 - Training
Question not a chapter
Chapter - 11 - Shard of the past
Chapter - 12 - Departure and The land of waves
Chapter - 13 - Will
Chapter - 14 - Demons
Chapter - 15 - Aftermath
Chapter - 16 - Suspicions
Chapter - 17- Get stone
Chapter - 18 - Nightmare
Notice 2
Chapter - 19 - Naruto's despair
Chapter - 20 - Sakura's cowardice
Illustration votes.
Chapter - 21 - Going back.
Chapter - 22 - Back in Konoha.
Chapter - 23 - Not so friendly talk
Chapter - 24 - Facing reality again.
Chapter - 25 - Monster.
Chapter 26 - Lost.
Sorry but.
Rewrite in process announcement :)

Chapter - 1 - The worlds beyond

6.6K 208 41
By Hadanuke

Rimuru : "We are not alone."

At this statement, silence befell the room. Everyone had gotten a sense of dread, powerlessness, frustration.

Milim : "WAGA-NANODA!" Millim said with a cute voice and expression. lifting everyone's spirits. Afterall comedy is a really good stress relief. Rimuru had a question for Guy.

Rimuru : "Do you have a plan how we deal with the connections Guy?" Rimuru asked but already half-expects Guy not having one.

Guy : "To be honest. I don't have a clue. Ramiris was the one to inform me of them. Since you had given her access to world knowledge." Guy said looking disappointed with himself while looking away form the one who asked him. Then he turned his gaze back towards Rimuru.

Guy : "I actually wanted to ask you what to do. That's why I originally demanded your attendance but didn't call you until last minute so that you wont have time to think of a favor. Well as you can imagine that bit me in the ass big time." Guy took a few seconds to look to the side with an annoyed expression with a hint of embarrassment. "And until we can confirm anything from here on the other universes, it will be unreasonably dangerous to send someone to investigate.. Everyone else except Rimuru. Only he stands a chance against opponents up to Veldanavas's level."

Rimuru : "I get what you are getting at. You want me investigate then?"

Guy : "Exactly."

Rimuru : "Hmmm... , Ramiris? Do we have an idea at how many universes had completed their connection's to ours?

Ramiris :" I can confirm that at least five."

Rimuru : "That's quite a bit." Rimuru then leaned back in his chair looking at the star filled artificial sky.

Rimuru : (Hey Ciel-san, can you predict how long will it take for you to gather necessary information about the other universe while being in it?)

<<Master, it is speculated that gathering information while also concealing the process will devastatingly slow down the process. I calculate that it will take at least 100 years minimum in one of the easier universes.>>

Rimuru : "A HUNDRED YEARS?!!!" Rimuru had accidentally shouted, causing everyone a little scare.

Guy : "What do you mean a hundred years?" Guy ask confused while supporting his head with his hand.

Rimuru : "Ah gomen gomen, I was just calculating how long will it take me to gather data while also concealing it. In one of the "easier" universes." Rimuru said immediately after he stopped leaning in a hurry.

Guy : "Hmmm. That is a long time." Guy then took a seat back stroking his chin as if in thought.

Guy: "You probably cant spend that much time outside your nation right?"

Rimuru : (Can I Ciel?)

<< Since this is a serious reason to not do your duty as a leader of a nation. I will assist. >>

Rimuru : "I could, because this is a special occasion."

Guy : " Great! Then could you please do it? "

Rimuru : " Fine, but remember, it is best we all raise our powers. And for that I will allow all of you to train in the Dungeon."

Guy : "That should make thing easier."

Astaer then suddenly raised her hand.

Astaer : " If I may. What is the Dungeon exactly?"

Rimuru : "Oh ye, since you have not interacted with this world for quite a while you don't know about it. Then allow me to explain. The Dungeon is a place where you fight monsters for rewards. The monsters there generate thanks to a certain magicule density increasing in each floor. The main thing about it that you can not die in there."

Astaer was floored at Rimuru's last statement. Face full of surprise and disbelief.

Astaer : "IS SUCH A THING REALLY POSSIBLE?!"

Rimuru : "Yes it is Astaer. You can ask the master of the Dungeon, Ramiris. She is the reason you cant die there."

Astaer : "What?.... For real?"

Ramiris : " You bet! " Ramiris said while looking up while having her arms crossed with an expression full of pride, her nose seemingly getting longer too.

Rimuru : "As I said. Feel free to use it as a training ground. Oh and that reminds me..." Rimuru said while turning his head towards Luminous.

Rimuru : " Veldora is at the last floor of the Dungeon. So, Do your best." Rimuru said with a smile.

Luminous was surprised at Rimuru's statement at first but then she grew a unnerving smile.

Luminous : "Thank you for the information."

Rimuru : "Alright, lets do our best everyone."

Everyone nodded.

Guy : "Does anyone want to add something to the discussion or has another topic?"

Everyone stayed silent.

Guy : "Then we shall move on to the banquet. Raine, if you would."

Raine : "Of course Guy-sama."

After everyone had their fill, they went to their respective countries/residence.

//< Tempest>\\

Shuna had been waiting for her master to get back. When a familiar looking door had appeared in the middle of the office again. Shuna had rushed in front of it to greet her master.

In a few seconds Rimuru came back with Diablo and Shion. Once Rimuru recognized Shuna he asked her.

Rimuru : "Shuna can you please call the Tempest executives for a meeting."

Shuna : "Right away Lord Rimuru." After Shuna left Rimuru had also left to the meeting room. After a 30 minutes everyone had gathered for the meeting. Rimuru then looked at everyone and said with a commanding voice.

Rimuru : "Thank you, for getting to this meeting on such a short notice. As for the topic I would like to discuss today, it involves me going out of the country for possibly a long time. As for why. There had been universes that had suddenly made connections with ours. And since we don't know anything about them, it has been decided at the Walpurgis that, since I'm the only one with sufficient power to do so, I will be in charge of investigating the universes form the inside. For that I will need a lot of time. I may be for a few centuries or even a millennium. As for my duties as the leader of this nation I will leave it to my partner Ciel for the time being." Rimuru said and the sit back down in his chair.

Benimaru : " I see, we won't see each other for a long time then." Benimaru said with a tone of sadness in his voice followed by everyone lowering their heads down, sharing their sadness.

Benimaru : " However we also understand that this is important. Everyone needs to do our best to ensure the safety of this nation in our leader's absence." he said raising his head to his leader.

Rimuru : " I'm sorry, I know this is too sudden. However this matter will not be able to wait. there is no telling when we are gonna get invaded form other universes and if we even have a means of defense against them. That is why it is important for me to go and investigate and possibly make new allies or gather information about our enemies."

Gobta : "When will you be leaving? -tsu" Gobta said while raising his arm.

Rimuru : " As soon as possible. "

Gabiru : "WE CAN NOT DISSAPOINT OUR LORD!"

Everyone-Rimuru : "HAI!!!"

Rimuru gave a nice big and warm smile in response to his subordinates.

Rimuru : "Thanks everyone."

Diablo : "Kufufufu. Failure will not be accepted."

Geld : " We will protect our nation to the fullest of our abilities."

Rimuru : "Right... I'm counting on you guys!" Rimuru said with a happy smile.

Everyone-Rimuru : "Hai Rimuru-sama!"

Rimuru : "That concludes this emergency meeting. I will be leaving in 5 days. Until then we should prepare."

Everyone then stood up and bowed to Rimuru. After that they had left to prepare for his departure to make sure that nothing goes wrong while their master is away for an important matter.

<</ The day of departure \>>

<< Master, it is complete. >>

Rimuru : (Thanks Ciel, Before we depart we should figure out how are we gonna fall in place there. I would not do for us to appear out of thin air. With no explanation to our powers.)

<< Master I have prepared a backstory for you. Would you like to hear it? >>

Rimuru : ( OOOO! Tell me! ) Rimuru said like a child that just got a new toy.

<< I have prepared a ruined Village encased in crimson red ice that depicts a brutal slaughter. At first you will walk in the forest near a nation while releasing your bloodline ability. Also for masters information I have prepared a vessel to help us conceal our presence in the universe better. And your powers will be Ice and Living Ice. The artificial village will have a history of summoning demons and sealing them inside children for experimenting. As you can probably guess you were one of then until you absorbed the demon and getting an amnesia in the process due to the fusion of ego between human and demon. While that happened the human you fell unconscious and the demon you went on a rampage that answered the human self's heart. Living Ice is the red ice I was talking about earlier. The created village will appear long before you will. In this universe your ability will be called a kekkei genkai, And your red ice will be just ice augmented by your power. I want the red ice abilities to be a surprise for master. >>

Rimuru : ( Oh.. so you prepared something like an entertainment while you analyze away right? )

<< Correct master. >>

Rimuru (Yosh! I already said goodbye to everyone. Let's go. )

<< Understood master. >>

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

<</ In a time where the second Hokage, Tobirama Senju, was still active \>>

<<(Tobirama Senju POV )>>

Tobirama : (Everything has been hectic once my brother died. When he was in power none had dared to be in his way. Now that I have been the Hokage for quite a while I think I will have to give my seat. Sarutobi has been very promising. He would be a great Hokage. He understands what being a Hokage, a leader of a nation , is actually like. Tons and tons of paperwork. Sometimes I wish I was out there in the field again, polishing my skills so that I can stand side by side with brother. Well, those times are way behind me. ) He thought while continuing his work while sitting in his chair.

Then suddenly Tobirama had sensed his Anbu member coming in the office. The anbu had taken a knee in front of the Hokage's desk with a scroll in his hand, mask on his face. Tobirama understood what this meant. It meant that something serious must had happened for an Anbu member to deliver a scroll. 

Tobirama : " State your report."

Leaf Anbu : " Hai, Tobirama-sama. The scroll I am carrying is the same report I am about to give you. It has been reported by a Jonin squad while on patrol outside the nation."

Tobirama : " What does it say?"

Leaf Anbu : "It says that they had spotted an unusual sight. It was a blizzard really close to the borders of the Hidden Leaf. What is more concerning it is man-made. Meaning someone is supplying chakra the system that generates it, Or even worse someone is actually making it. the blizzard spans 50 kilometers in diameter. This blizzard had appeared just recently. Witnesses said that when the blizzard was expanding. the snow was blood red, and the smell of death had occupied it, killing anyone who got close. None that investigated had came back alive. I fear it is a work of a possibly newborn tailed beast, explaining the massive amount of chakra required to supply such a jutsu."

Tobirama : "WHAT?! A NEWBORN TAILED BEAST?!!"

The Leaf Anbu nodded at Tobirama's question.

Tobirama : ( This is bad. I newborn tailed beast will be an immediate target for other nations. Not only that, It's power is beyond imagination to be able to kill Leaf Jonin with that jutsu. No meaby they had gotten lost? Is this jutsu capable of nullifying the byakugan? In any case, we HAVE to find out. If other nations get a hold of this power then I fear that Leaf will fall along with the other nations. )

Tobirama : "Prepare the best unit for investigation/combat I will be heading out as well. If I do not come back. Make sure to give the elders this scroll. It contains my abdication to Hiruzen Sarutobi. I am risking my life over this because this situation is life threatening to this nation as a whole."

Leaf Anbu : "Understood." as soon as the shinobi said that he vanished.

<<( 3rd POV )>>

The next day in the early mourning 9 people had gathered at the front gate of the village. They were waiting for their final member of their squad. That person is Tobirama Senju, the second Hokage. As they waited, suddenly a man appeared before ) them. The men that had gathered stood in attention. 

Tobirama : "I trust you all understand your mission. We will investigate the sudden appearance of the newborn tailed beast. Now head out!"

Everyone-Tobirama : "Yes sir!" as they said that in unison they all suddenly disappeared leaving only an afterimage. The moved at top speed to the last area that the Jonin had reported in being last. When they got there they stood confused at the sight before them.

<<( Tobirama's POV )>>

Tobirama : ( That's strange. It seems that the blizzard has ended. There is only white snow on the ground. the report said that there was a blizzard just 2 days ago. It should take a while for a blizzard of this size to just disappear. As if its inviting us to go in. )

Tobirama : " Let's go. "

Everyone-Tobirama : "Hai!"

// 9 days pass \\

Tobirama : ( We had walked for over a week to the center of the blizzard. It should not have taken so this long to reach there. I could not use my flying thunder god jutsu effectively because of the disturbance in chakra. As we passed through the snow filled forest we saw dead animals that froze to dead and some were apparently slashed or stabbed or even punched through by a projectile. Just what the hell happened here. As we reached closer to the center. the snow had been slowly turning into hard Ice that had been full of chakra. It seems we were right. A new tailed beast was born in this place. My men had quite a trouble going this far. But this is nothing we can't handle.)

Tobirama and his squad had traveled for another 3 hours to arrive to something that looks like ruins of a village. When they got close enough to see inside they instantly froze in place as they saw over 10 000 statues of ice impaled by weapons, arrows, some had a gaping hole in them. Upon closer inspection inside the statues were frozen corpses with terrified faces. After shaking off the sight they looked around to find thousands of body parts scattered around. Making it obvious that some people either froze when they had been severed or smashed when they were entirely frozen. But the clean cuts in the bodies said the former.

Tobirama : ( It seems that all hell broke loose here. The poor people were caught in it. It's strange but I don't sense the tailed beast anywhere. The only high amount of chakra that can be sensed is in the ice. We have to move forward. )

Tobirama : "Steel yourselves, we are probably to stumble upon more bloodshed than this."

Everyone-Tobirama : "Hai!" they all said nervously trying to find their courage again.

Tobirama : (Another mystery is. How the hell have we not known this many people had resided here? Its almost comparable to a small nation. Our own nation that is the most populated of the five has around 80 000 citizens. This Village seem to have a little over 50 000 based on the bloody display and the remaining land we have yet to cover. )

The squad had traveled past the frozen graveyard and continued for several minutes Until they had found a cave in the mountain that seems to be populated as well based on the giant gate that has been designed to be durable. The entire gate had been smashed to pieces while also being covered in ice. If had look through the hole you could see that several men had been pinned against the walls and skewered with Ice spikes that had pierced their vital organs. The cave gradually getting darker.

The shinobi jumped to the other side of the gate through the hole in it. Making their way down. As they continued they started seeing more and more death. they had also stumbled across rooms with small sized, run down beds indicating that children had been sheltered here. The rooms themselves were not in much great shape either. They looked more like prison than homes for children. After they reached the bottom they found an ominous looking gate that was cracked everywhere. The gate was standing in the middle of the room. It wasn't leading anywhere.

Tobirama : ( Why is there a big gate in the middle? Was this some kind of portal? If so where did it lead? This seem absolutely unrelated to the tailed beast matter. )

As they searched around they came across multiple rooms where supposed experiments had been conducted with multiple cell doors next to it.

Tobirama : ( It seems they were experimenting on children. That is despicable. Well Its not like the hidden leaf can preach about that either, Even if we shutdown every laboratory that does it more emerge over time. And we can not reach them before lives are ruined. But if there is something places like this have in common, it is that everything is documented. There has to be a room that stores their documents conducting research and experiments. If we reach those we might find answers.)

The team searched around the cave for hours. At last they finally reached the storage room.

In the room there were tons of documents stored. Making one question how long has this been going on? Once there they made sure to collect and read some of the documents, when.

Tobirama : ( Hmm? there is a table there that has a light. I thought all light sources were snuffed out.)

Tobirama then made his way towards the light. There he saw a frozen statue that looked  like it was writing something in a scroll. The only thing wrong is that there is a greatsword impaled in his back. Tobirama then came closer to see what the man was writing before his demise. The team no longer felt pity towards the men that had met their ends. They thought that they probably got what they deserved at the hand of those that they experimented on. That would explain why there were no dead children. 

Tobirama then leaned in closer to read.

// The scroll \\

Report #245

Experiment subject  #78

This subject seems to be special. The people in his clan always look the same way on birth. White hair and dark blue ice. This clan in unique due to all of its member having a kekkei genkai. Namely Ice. This subject seem to be special for a number of different reasons. For one their appearance. They look like a mix of boy and girl with silver blue hair and, get this, golden eyes that seem to see through people. It's honestly unnerving. The second reason is that the experiments have shown that this child has a strange affinity for sealing real demons inside them. They have already been implanted with multiple demons at once. Recently we have came cross a super powerful demon. It might be a Demon Lord from what I can guess. And the weirdest this is that it looked very similar to the test subject. Except of Glowing golden eyes there were emotionless dark ruby red eyes that really scared most of the people working here. Today we will try and implant this demon to the subject. We might get the most powerful weapon in history and finally be able to beat the cocky five nations. All the children that we experimented on before and died in result of implanting a demon inside them were casted back into the Gates of Hell. 

The experiment seems to go smoothly. The subject isn't showing any sings of repulsion of the demon. 

This will be our succ-------

.

.

.

// Scroll end \\

The ink then seems to wonder off. Probably indicating that that was when he was killed.

Tobirama : ( So there was not a tailed beast afterall. The Gates of Hell must be referring to that gate that we saw in the middle of the room. And judging on the timing it seem that the child who was then experimented on was the one who did all this. ) 

As he thought a figure, formed entirely of dark blue ice had molded itself together behind Tobirama. The figure seemed to be neither a boy or a girl. It had long hair that was down all the way to its waist. And eyes that shone bright golden. the figure was entirely made of ice seemingly naked. Then the Ice figure had materialized a two handed sword in its right arm and prepared to swing at Tobirama.

End of chapter 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.2K 20
Rimuru died what'll happen now ? Will he live his life again trying to survive and make a big line through Yuuki Plans? That's what Ciel planned...
50K 1.6K 10
After many Years of the Defeat of Yuuki , Rimuru Tempest the strongest Deity in the whole Multiverse accepted a Summoning into another World . Will...
16.8K 425 13
It's been years since Yuuki was defeated and the war ended Rimuru has been left with nothing to do but endless paperwork and advancing Tempest techno...
2.3K 53 8
Who would've known that you would become Satoru Gojo's entire world only to walk out of his life without explanation? That day forever haunts him and...