LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT MANAN

By GreeshmaS2

This story is about our very own Manan. How they met and fell head over heels in love... ❤❤ More

CHARACTER SKETCH
Character sketch contd.
The Meet( Prologue)
The Meet
The Bracelet

Character sketch last part

15 2 0
By GreeshmaS2

Nandani 's friends-

Anjali singh - best friend of Nandini. A cute and adorable girl. Loves her family and friends a lot. Studies at medical college but different branch.

Sana shekhar- bestie of Nandini. Bold and beautiful. Loves nandu like a sister. Has a loving family. Studies with nandu but different stream.

Navya Naveli - bestie of nandu. Loves her like sister. Studies with nandu but different branch.

These four are besties of each other and has been together since childhood.

Abhimanyu singhaniya- elder brother of Nandini. Loves his baby sister the most. A complete family man. Very protective. CEO of singhaniya's family business.

Arnav singhaniya- cousin of nandu. A complete protective brother. Married to khushi. Has a son and daughter. Manages family business.

Khushi singhaniya. Wife of arnav. Considers nandu as own sister. Very good at heart. Works with arnav

Viren malhotra- cousin of Manik. A loving brother, son and husband. Shares deep relation with Manik. Loves his wife  a lot. But dont have children.

Jeevika malhotra- wife of Viren. A very loving girl. Perfect daughter in law of the house.  Consider Manik as her baby brother. But sad that she doesn't have a baby. Loves her husband a lot.

Guys tell me if you like the character sketch. Should I continue with the story or shall i drop it..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 137K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
868K 72.3K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4.7M 295K 107
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...