Silently | jjk.kth ✔

By Naveena_bts

"If you ever missed me, Taehyung, just close your eyes, love. Tuck your strands behind your ear and open them... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter (I)
Chapter (II)
Chapter (IV)
Chapter (V)
Chapter (VI)
Epilogue
Epilogue (Alternative End)
《 Thank You 》
《 My other work 》

Chapter (III)

2.2K 221 45
By Naveena_bts

"A quickest phone call, can say a thousand words..."

14/10/22

________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
________________________________*****
Third person POV

The blonde was jolted up from his sleep when his hyung knocked on the door, the blonde sleeping so tight that it took him 20 minutes and 40+ missed calls from everyone to wake up.

Almost getting Yoongi, Jungkook's brother, was so worried about his well-being, that he was already on his way to climb up to their room's balcony. 

The blonde had laughed at his Hyungs when they all attacked him together just after opening the doors, kissing his cheeks and forehead lovingly, Jimin almost having tears in his eyes.

"S-sorry hyungie, I fell asleep and my phone was on vibration, I-i am sorry." Taehyung stuttered, peeking up at Yoongi through behind his lashes. 

The elder standing in front of him, with his arms crossed on his chest as he glared at him, Taehyung seated on the couch, caressing his baby bump. The male meekly looked at Jimin for help who started but immediately shut his mouth. 

But the younger one flinched slightly when Yoongi hugged him softly and patted his head,

"Don't do that again, Taehyung, I was scared." He confessed, the blonde smiling, indeed Yoongi was Jungkook's brother, both the brothers looked scary and cold but had a heart as soft as a petal. 

No one could hurt the people for whom they cared for

Yoongi and Jimin both stayed with the blonde, keeping him in their sight and caring for him like parents, almost making Taehyung feel like he wasn't the one pregnant with a baby but a baby himself.

The blonde's heart swelled with gratitude seeing their care and love for him, he swore he never felt so much better after Jungkook left for his duty.

He was always left behind alone in their 4 room house, always too bored and silence hurting his ears but this time he didn't feel those feelings of loneliness. 

Taehyung knew that his husband had requested from both Yoongi and Jimin to accompany him as the pregnancy date was near, the captain alot scared to leave him alone to himself. Both of the elders were happiest on the earth to accept Jungkook's request. 

But what remained the same was, Taehyung missed Jungkook.

He missed his husband, his love, the raven's bunny teeth and doe eyes, those giggles and fake glares and his embrace, Taehyung missed all.

Only the thought of Jungkook's well-being brought tears to his eyes, there wasn't any call from the captain's side, the blonde knew about the protocols of the borders and war field.

Soldier's weren't allowed to carry phones to the field and even when at night the war rested, Taehyung knew really well that Jungkook would have a lot of responsibility to take care of. Responsibility of other soldiers, as a captain knowing about injured persons and casual— the blonde bit on his tongue to stop his words, the pain those families were going through was unbearable. 

And even if the raven got some free time, Taehyung wanted his husband to rest and close his eyes calmly for moments rather than speaking to him and having a hurting heart.

And now, the blonde sat in front of their doctor, his eyes wide and worried and even if Jimin sat just beside him and Yoongi just outside the cabin, Taehyung felt alone. He felt scared, his husband wasn't there to calm him down, to peck his cheeks again and again, no one was caressing his baby bump softly, the sense of being safe was not there, his embrace wasn't there. 

The male doctor passed a soft smile to the blonde, his eyes comforting.

"Everything is fine, Mr. Jeon. And as for the baby's position, your delivery date should be after 4 days, we can have you admit here to not have unplanned labour pain." The doctor uttered, making Jimin let out a smile but the blonde looked opposite, he looked horrified.

"Yes, Taehyun–

"No!" The sharp refusal of the blonde made both the males worried and confused as they looked at the younger with frowns on their features.

"Tae, what do you mean by no?" 

"I-i am not getting admitted here, no! Never!" Taehyung shakes his head, glaring eyes looking down at the floor, feeling a comforting hand placed on his shoulder. 

"Taehyung, this isn't possible."

"No! J-jungkook promised me he would be here with me, n-no.. I-i will not give birth without Jungkook, Jimin– Minnie, try to understand, it's my f-first, o-our first. Jungkookie wanted to hold the baby first, he wanted.. I can't!" The blonde shrieked, tears of pain filling his orbs, he needed Jungkook, his husband. 

The doctor and Jimin shared a glance, his pleading eyes meeting with the other male. As a sigh left the doctor's lips, rubbing his forehead, he looked up at the blonde, feeling pity and sadness for the other. 

"Seokjin-ssi, can't we do anything?" Jimin requested, his one arm already wrapping around his best friend, who looked at him with big teary puppy eyes.

"We can. We can delay the pregnancy by 7 to 9 days only, but.." Taehyung's bright eyes fell down, looking fearful at Seokjin. 

"But if labour pain starts, there will be no way to stop the delivery then, okay?" The blonde nodded his head aggressively, sniffling in response making both the elders chuckle at his adorableness.

The ride to home was silent, Taehyung caressing his baby bump on occasion, feeling the light kicks of hi– their champ, eyes filled with happiness. 

Jimin and Yoongi always kept him in sight, the night coming quicker than expected, the blonde curled on the couch in the living room, smiling, watching Jimin and the elder bickering over what they should make for Taehyung and who would be the baby's favourite uncle.

A throaty laugh escaped his pretty lips when saw Jimin smacking Yoongi against his head for some reason, glaring at his husband and then giggling in response, the blonde's heart clenching, looking at Yoongi embracing Jimin. 

A soft smile occurred on his strawberry lips, eyes wavering, a sweet memory filling his mind. 

"Love." Jungkook called as he back hugged his husband, who was stirring the soup, humming in response. 

"Who will be the baby's favourite dada?" The raven asked, making Taehyung frown and side glance at him, the captain's chin resting on his shoulder.

"Of course, it will be me!" He chirped, the captain pouting.

"Why you! I will be the baby's favourite dada!" He argued, Taehyung wiggling his body out of his grip, a small 3 month old baby bump adoring his figure.

"Jungkook, don't talk nonsense! I will be the baby's favourite Dada, he will love me more!" 

"No! He or she will love me more, bold and strong!" The male flexed his muscles, tattooed biceps receiving stares from the blonde, who narrowed his puppy eyes.

"My baby will have an obsession over pretty things, you will see, he or she will love me more. Pretty and gorgeous." Taehyung tucked a strand of his hair back on his ear, almost getting Jungkook to let out a groan.

The blonde turned around proud to shut the raven up as he again started stirring the soup, a happy small smile never leaving his lips.

"I have a solution!" Jungkook's excited voice startled Taehyung as he glared at the other, grabbing a tissue and wiping the droplets of soup that spilled on the counter.

"What?" 

"To not make the baby too confused and to not have both of us fighting, we can do one thing!" Jungkook uttered, his husband looking bored at him.

"I can be the Dada, and you can be the mumma!" The younger froze for a moment, the words getting his heart beating rapidly, an emotion rising in his chest. 

"Mumma.." Taehyung tested the word on his tongue, it tasted sweet– sweetest, mumma. God! Jungkook smiled softly watching the blonde teared up a lil, both of them had lost their parents. 

And the word itself brought a sense of pride to Taehyung's heart, nodding his head furiously, he passed a wide grin to Jungkook. 

"Okay! Okay! I will be the mumma!" The male let out as he turned around to turn off the stove, a small smile never leaving his lips but the smile became a frown when,

"See, I win, I will be cupcake's favourite dada." 

"Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung shrieked, "Yes, Jeon Taehy– ow!" And the raven hissed, the blonde hitting him with the spatula, droplets of the soup dripping on his button nose as Jungkook licked it with his tongue. 

"Hmm, baby it's too sweet. I think we should add some salt in it." Taehyung stared at his husband in disbelief before he broke down into a fit of laughter, hugging the raven who smiled back.

"Why are you– I just love you! Love you so much!"

"Love you too, baby!" 

A baby chuckle escaped the blonde's lips as he stared into nothingness, his tear slipping down his cheek and kissing his lips. And he flinched when someone wiped the tear away, looking up Taehyung blinked watching both the elder staring at him with worry and confusion.

"Tae, are you alright, is it hurting somewhere?" Jimin's worried voice filled his ears, the blonde shaking his head but at the same time leaning toward his best friend who took him in his embrace. 

"I missed him, Jungkook, I missed him." The younger confessed, blonde locks falling down on his forehead. Watching Yoongi kneeling in front of him, the elder grabbing his hands in his.

"Taehyung, Jungkook is alright, he will be back soon." The male comforted Taehyung smiled softly, looking at the other with puppy eyes.

"And because Jungkook looks like a bunny, till he comes back you can assume me as a bunny, should I wear some bunny ears?" He suggested, both Jimin and Taehyung giggling in response. 

"You are adorable hyung." The blonde uttered, Jimin howling at the back after noticing Yoongi's pink cheeks.

All the three man shared a group hug, the youngest receiving pecks over his bread cheeks.

"I will set the table." Yoongi chirped, the blonde standing up from his place to help his hyung but all three men were startled when a sound filled their ears. 

Taehyung's heart hammers against his chest loudly, his puppy orbs staring at the now loudly buzzing telephone of the living room.

______________________________*****

Their attention diverted to the living room's landlines which started buzzing loudly, Jimin already stepping forward, the blonde stopping him.

"I'll receive, hyung." Jimin nodded, smiling, trailing behind his husband who looked very much annoyed all of sudden.

Taehyung smiled, watching them both as he picked up the phone and pressed it against his ear, sitting down on the couch, sharing glances at his Hyungs. 

"Hello?" The male uttered, soothing voice resonating through the line but he was met with silence. Sudden worry raised in his heart as he clenched the phone tighter.

"Hello?" He asked again, this time his voice wavering, breaking at the edge. A shuddering breath was heard from the other line and Taehyung couldn't help but let his sight blurry from tears.

"Baby.." The deep voice had shivers run down Taehyung's spine, a tear rolling down his cheek, gosh! He missed his voice.

"Taehyung…" The captain let the name roll out from his tongue, eyes staring into the night sky, his fingers playing with the soil and the grass he was seated on, the moon really much resembling his pretty husband.

The captain waited for his husband's response but Taehyung felt his throat feeling dry from all those emotions, Jungkook smiling softly.

"Tae, how are my babies doing?" The raven asked, bouncy locks playing with the wind. Taehyung nodded his head like an exciting child, unable to let out any word. 

The blonde opened and closed his mouth, a smile forming on his lips as he stuttered in pure happiness, "Yes, Yes! W-we missed you a lot, b-baby." The captain smiled, leaning back to the wall against which he sat.

Eyes always fixed at the moon.

"Taehyung, please calm your breathing, baby. I am perfectly fine. Yeah?" Jungkook uttered softly, glancing down at his bandaged arm, he smiled. 

The younger nodded his head, sniffling and wiping his cheeks, the smile adoring his lips never left his cherry lips.

"You are r-really fine, Jungkook? You aren't lying?" The male hesitated, hearing a chuckle from the other end, he smiled too.

"Of course. Your husband is perfectly fine and my meaty biceps too." The blonde's smile fell, replaced by an angry frown.

"You got hurted on your bicep?" He shrieked, fear and anger both lacing his voice, Jungkook cursed, eyes widening.

"No– no baby, I–

"Don't lie to me, Jungkook!" Taehyung grumbled, eyes filling with worry. "Are you alright?" 

"I am alright, love. Don't worr–

"How can I not? You're hurt! How did you get hurt? Is it painful? Did you get bandaged? It's not dirty right? The wound is covered–

"Baby, baby, relax." The captain requested, he could smell the panic and fear in Taehyung's face, smiling at his adorableness. The blonde shut his mouth at his husband's pleading, silence resonating at the call.

"It's not too pain–

"You had a visit with the doctor, Tae. What did he say?" Jungkook asked, trying to change the topic, which worked,

"Oh yes, Seokjin-ssi said we can have me admitted in the hospital as with all the reports, baby's position and ultrasounds, labour pain can be anytime after 4 days." The blonde said, his voice soft, fondly looking at his baby bump as he caressed it, feeling light kicks of their champ. 

A huge smile appeared on Jungkook's lips, where a part of his heart clenched for being not able to see his baby first, the other part of his heart screamed with happiness. His champ, their champ, would soon be going to step into this world.

"Then you should get admitted, darling. I am so happy to hear this news!" But the captain was left worried when Taehyung went silent all of a sudden. His huge, bunny smile turned into a deep frown.

"Taehyung, you didn't agree, right?" Jungkook's voice filled Taehyung's ears and he felt his eyes again filling with tears, feeling the disappointment in the raven's tone.

"J-jungkookie, I-i can't. I am s-scared, without y-you– please, pl-please, don't be upset. I-i promise, I-i don't know b-but I can't do this without y-you, t-trust me.." Taehyung rambled, fear radiating from his words which made the raven's heart clenched tighter into his chest.

"I trust you, Taehyung. I trust you. If you have made a decision then you must have thought about it, right? And I am not upset, love. I can never be upset with you. Okay?" Jungkook's soothing words comforted the blonde who smiled weakly. Muttering small "Thank you" in whispers. 

"Darling, but you don't have to be scared. Seokjin-ssi is a good doctor, yeah? If even the labour pain starts and I couldn't make it till there, you will be fine. Yes?" All those emotions radiating from the raven's voice made it harder for Taehyung not to cry. Softly sobbing, he uttered.

"B-but, you will be here with me, right? T-there's still many days l-left–

"Tae, petal. Listen to me, okay?" The captain asked, Taehyung nodding his head, muttering a soft "Yes".

"Baby, I can't say anything, love. The situation at the war field isn't really nice, baby. Try to understand, if at any moment the labour pain starts and I can't be there, you will be a strong, brave baby for me, okay?" He asked, the younger's tears rolling down his chin. His emotions get the best of him.

"B-but–

"No buts Tae. Promise me, you will be my brave baby and will take care of yourself and our baby, darling. You will be a good boy. You will behave strongly. Promise me?" The captain uttered, his voice getting heavier from the emotions rising in his throat and eyes already feeling burnt.

"P-promise." The younger mumbled, sniffling and softly smiling making the captain, miles away also cooed at him.

"I-i will be brave, s-strong and will take care of the baby."

"And yourself."

"A-and myself." 

"No more tears."

"No more tears." Taehyung nodded but his sweet features turned into sadness and once again tears blurred his orbs as his lower lip wobbled.

"B-but I'll miss y-you.." He cried out, receiving a whole hearted laugh from Jungkook which really warmed his heart, almost instantly stopping the tear that was about to roll down.

"You promised me to not cry, just a second before, Taehyungie." The captain giggled, making the blonde giggle too;

But he smiled sadly and tears of fear started burning his eyes as Jungkook looked around himself, soldiers laying on the soil, some hissing from pain and some laughing at lame jokes, some glancing at their families pictures they had stole and some already with the moon in the sky, shining bright as the star. 

His orbs wavered and nostrils flared as the captain hid his bottom lip behind his teeth, voice soft and laced with love and affection for the blonde, looking up at the moon, he smiled.

"If you ever missed me, Taehyung, just close your eyes, love. Tuck your strands behind your ear and open them again, I will be there, darling. In front of you with my arms ready to welcome you in my embrace." His words were loving, voice soft but eyes burning, burning with love, burning with those water droplets, the captain could never let out. Burning with fear and burning with anger.

Love for the blonde, his baby, his Taehyung. Water droplets of sadness, immense sadness. Anger on those people who stayed behind the huge doors and buildings, behind money and power, leaving their people to suffer and those soldiers to die in the name of ridiculous wars.

No one knows, how many died, how many people were separated from their loved ones at the name of those stupid wars, how many parents lost their child and children their parents. How many lost their love of life and reason to live. No one. 

A lone tear kissed Jungkook's apple of cheek when he heard his husband giggle at his words,

"You aren't going anywhere, Jungkookie. You promised to stay with me till my last step. And the baby is really eager to meet his favourite dada." The blonde chirped, softly hissing from the kicks he received from their champ. The captain chuckled from pain.

"Of course, love. And I have written something, baby, you know my inner poet is awakening." He smiled, the younger nodding his head, eager to hear his husband's poetry. 

"Don't laugh but yeah?"

"Never, darling." 

"I am having a late night conversation with the moon, he is telling me about the sun and I tell him about you." The raven said, hearing a soft gasp from Taehyung, he giggled. 

"I thought you were going to say something nonsense, Jungkookie but it's beautiful." Taehyung teased.

"Thank y– wait, you think my poems are nonsense!" 

"Yes, leaving this one, all the others were pretty ridiculous, you know." Taehyung laughed loudly, the captain offending. A pout adored his lips.

"You can't just sa– fuck!" But he shrieked, hearing a loud shot from somewhere round, all the soldiers that were relaxing now alarmed.

"Jungkookie! A-are yo–" Taehyung's panicked voice was stopped when heard Jungkook chuckling. "I'm fine, love. Nothing new." He uttered, the blonde eyes filling with worry.

"Captain! We found some hidden dynamite! 2 soldiers got injured!" A soldier informed him, the raven giving him a stern nod as he held tighter to the phone.

"I have lost my phone, Tae, I'll call you back soon, darling. Don't worry, okay! I am perfectly fine, take care of yourself and the baby, love." The raven hurried and if not for Taehyung's alarmed senses, he would have missed his words.

"O-okay. T-take care, love. I miss you a-and come ba–" And before the blonde could complete his words, the call ended. Leaving him to stare at the phone, he sadly smiled.

"C-come back quickly Jungkookie, I-i missed you. Please be b-back soon, safe and healthy. Pl-please." He whispered, shuddering breath passing his nostrils. Tears blurring his sight as he blinked them away. 

And the blonde felt a hand pressed on his shoulder, looking at his side, he smiled, watching Jimin and Yoongi there, he nodded softly. All the three male joined the table for dinner. 

_________________________________*****
3600 words.

This is chapter (3).

Hope you liked it. 

Please comment and vote. 

Thank you and take care. ❤❤
__________________________________*****

I hope you like this chapter, please tell me in comments. ^^

*

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 29K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
387K 17.6K 35
Kim Taehyung, he was curled into a ball, his body shivering as his hands were wrapped around his 5 year old son. He cried and begged from the man to...
328K 12.5K 48
Where Kim Taehyung youngest son world most popular Kim Family married to a orphans boy Jeon Jungkook.. Kim Taehyung who have everything everyone...
1.1M 54.2K 42
[complete ; mpreg] Jeon Jungkook, a single father of two sons living in Manhattan, feels like he has life figured out. But when his famous ex-husband...