Love Is...| Key Glock Love St...

By prettygirlramsey

love /ləv/ an intense feeling of deep affection. More

LOVE IS... Description/ Cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine

sixteen

453 13 0
By prettygirlramsey

Valerie McKenzie Davenport *Val*
April 21,2019
Memphis, Tennessee| Home

"You can't tell me they ain't fucking." Woo said.

Shaking my head, "Why you think that?"

"Look how close they got since they became "best friends"." He said.

Eyeing him down, "Explain."

"One day I popped up on him and guess who is there?" Asking. "Samaria and she was half naked with her hair all over the place."

"What's yo definition of half naked?" Looking down. Checking my phone, "Mhmm did you ever stop to think maybe she stayed the night dum dum."

"Sports bra and booty shorts." He said. Standing up, "Maybe but why every time she call he walks out or when he texting her he turn the brightness all the way down." He said.

Looking up at him, "Why not ask him?"

"Dat nigga gon lie!" He said. "How bout you ask Samaria and see what she say?" He asked.

Staring at him, "I've been asked and the answer is always no and I believe her cause she sucks at hiding who she talks to." I said.

Walking to the bathroom, "I'm right! I know it!" He said.

All I could do is shake my head at him. Him and Fat ass is convinced that they messing around on da low. I highly doubt that cause I know Samaria and how she act when she mess around with someone. Now I do believe they like each other or have some type of feelings toward each other but that's bout it.

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey *Key*
April 21,2019
Memphis, Tennessee| Samaria Apartment

I got woken up out my sleep to Samaria shaking me.

Shaking me, "Yo phone keep ringing non stop." She said.

I hopped up to see who it was and it was a couple of people. I decided to call Grams back first.

CALLING GRAMS❤️

Grams❤️: Good morning baby.
Me: Good morning grams.
Grams❤️: Did I wake you?
Me: Nah I just got up.
Grams❤️: Oh okay! Are you gone be busy today?
Me: Round 5 I am. Wassup you need something?
Grams❤️: Can you come cut my grass? It's getting too high and the people stopped coming like a month ago.
Me: Yeah I gotcha.
Grams❤️: Alright and I'll cook you a big breakfast.
Me: Iight.
Grams❤️: Alright see you in a lil bit. I love you!
Me: I love you too.

CALL ENDED WITH GRAMS❤️

After I hung up with her I called Fat ass back.

CALLING FAT💸

Fat💸: Aye nigga.
Me: What?
Fat💸: What time yo ass spinning da block?
Me: Later...waddup.
Fat💸: Nun just tryin to see. You must finnah be laid up with ya girl.
Me: Samaria ain't my girl and I done told ya ass. I gotta go cut grams grass and shit this morning.
Fat💸: It's okay brotha. She cooked?
Me: You gone do work?
Fat💸: Next time.
Me: Yo ass can't come then.
Fat💸: Iight whatever. Just hit me up when you on da way to da trap.
Me: Iight.

PHONE CALL ENDED WITH FAT💸

I checked my messages before getting up and going to the bathroom. I grabbed a towel so I could wash my face. Walking in I realized the shower was on.

"You almost done?" Asking Samaria.

Cutting the shower off, "Huh?"

"You done?" Asking again.

Turning it back on, "Almost!"

I just walked out and grabbed a bottle of water cause I was thirsty. I went back to her room and just chill til she got out.

Walking out in her robe , "There you go." Going to her dresser.

I walked back in the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I took a shower before I went to sleep.

Throwing my towel in the hamper, "Iight I'm finnah go."I said.

"Iight." Getting up. Following out the room, "Where you going?" Being nosy.

Opening the front door, "Grams house she want me to cut her grass for her." I said.

Holding onto the door, "Iight." Closing.

I walked out the building and towards my car. I walk up to my car and why is my shit keyed.

CALLING LONDYN💗

Me: Somebody keyed my shit!
Londyn💗: What?
Me: Somebody keyed my car.
Londyn💗: Hold on I'm coming.

CALL ENDED WITH LONDYN💗

She made it down in like 2 minutes looking confused and shit. I'm mad as a bitch cause who the fuck keyed my shit. Hoes I swear! Whoever did this when I catch them they gone wish they ain't do this.

Looking at my car, "What the fuck?" Taking pictures, "I wanna tell the leasing office but I know they gone call the police." Walking round the car. "I'm ask around to see if anybody saw something." Walking up to me.

"Iight." Getting in my car.

She went back inside after we talked for a bit. I drove to grams house so I could cut this grass.

•SWITCHING POV•

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
April 21,2019
Memphis, Tennessee| Home

"Get dress." Telling me.

Looking at him crazy, "What?" Asking him.

"Get dress so we could go." He said.

He sat down next to me, "Exactly where are we going?" Asking him.

"If I tell you it won't be a surprise." He said.

Sighing, "How I gotta dress?" Asking.

Then I looked at his outfit, "Chill or casual whatever." He said.

Nodding my head, "Iight I need like 15 or 20 minutes to get ready."

Turning on the tv, "Ohhh I know."

I went to my room and found a cute lil outfit. I did a quick lil beat on my face. I sprayed on a lil perfume before taking a lil bathroom selfie. I posted it on Instagram first.

INSTAGRAM POST:

samariaaa

I straighten up and went to the living room.

Smiling, "I'm ready."

Standing up, "Good...come on!" He said.

I grabbed my purse off the counter and followed him out the door. I handed him my keys so he could lock the door. He put my keys in his pocket.

"I could've put them in my purse." I said.

Walking around me, "Yeah but you good for losing shit in them purses." He said.

I mean he did have a point, "Okay and?"

Opening the door, "Come on."

We walked to his car and he opened the door for me. He drove for at least for 45 minutes. He parked and got out to open my door. He helped me out the car and closed my door making sure to lock the door.

"So why we here?" Asking him.

"I'm taking you out to eat." He said.

Putting purse over my shoulder, "And how knew I was hungry?" Asking.

"Cause I know you." He said.

Shrugging my shoulder, "I guess." "So where we going?" Asking.

"The ramen spot you been talking bout." He said.

I couldn't help but smile, "You do be listening to me."

"Sometimes." He said.

We walked up to the place and he opened the door. We got sat immediately and looked over the menu. We order a drink just til our food came.

Holding my glass up, "Here's to another successful best friend date." Waiting for him to clink my glass.

"Do I have to?" Asking.

Laughing, "Yes." I said.

We cheers and just talked a bit. This is definitely a well needed night out that ain't got nothing to do with partying. We stayed at the restaurant at least 2 hours just talking and eating. After the restaurant we went back to my house. Originally he was gone stay the night but said he got shit to do tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
203K 5.3K 41
You cheat on me I bet I beat you like you stole something.
61.9K 1.1K 23
" real movie , my life don't come with actors "
14.1K 144 25
This story is about a girl with brothers an how she fell in love wit a whole rapper who is it stay tuned !!