Red hood

By izumomolover25

As UA had parents teacher conferences Nezu wanted to bring out the surprise to his students and it happens to... More

Bio
Meeting redhood
Izuku tattos and scars and personal things
Izumomo date
Taken
Momo baby shower
Birth and unexpected guess(kinda short)
Next book poll (ends)
Next book
Epilogue

Tormentors vs Redhood

4.9K 58 64
By izumomolover25

As Izuku was spending time with Momo after school along with her friends his tormentors came to him and he gave them a look that made them stay there.

Izuku: what do you ant from me maggots?

Katusmi: we are here to challenge you by a duel.

Izuku: what's in it for me and don't give me that I won't win crap because I'm just gonna humiliate you all.

Inko: we will leave you alone along with your fiancé.

All might: and we will go to a different school.

Izuku: why do I have a feeling that your lying to me I can tell on both of the Iida twins face that they are gonna find a way to cheat and have you believe that you'll win just to let you all know if I accept this you will be found in a different school then being here.

Izumi: please Oni-Chan just consider his your weak we don't want to hurt you.

Momo: you already did do we need to remind you of the scar you gave him.

As Momo took Izuku head and turned it towards his tormentors.

Tanya: we only did it to protect you.

Izuku: that's not protecting me you were set to kill me from the start and let me remind you.

As he shows the rest of his scars his tormentors were very sad including the boys even tho he forgave them.

But as they realize they see a tattoo on Izuku shoulder.

Inko: WHO TOLD YOU TO GET A TATTOO WE ARE GONNA TAKE TOU BACK TO GET THAT OFF MISTER AND YOUR GROUNDED.

Izuku: for one don't you raise your voice at me I'm not your son and I accept so you all will know that I'm not the person to fuck with and show you that I'm not weak.

As Momo got up from his lap that she was sitting on that the tormentors didn't like at all especially the girls since Momo was more thicker then them and since she saw that before Izuku decided to walk off she grabbed his cock to ensure that his cock was hers and it will forever be hers and it made them even more jealous.

Tanya: take your hands off my husband cock it belongs to me.

Katusmi: that's right whore.

Shoka: Izu cock belongs to me

Izumi: stay away from my Oni-Chan

Momo: bitch please don't step up to a Queen that there got my name on it and guess what.

Tormentors: what

Momo: there's a child inside of me right now and guess what he didn't even tell me he was gonna cum even tho I wanted it.

Tenya: YOU RAP-

Aizawa: shut up and get ready to lose to him because none of you though of the outcome of what's to come you better hope he doesn't kill you people.

Katsumi: Ichan wouldn't kill his future wives I'm sure of it.

Aizawa: then explain Momo because last I checked that was his wife not you.

Izumi: we will show him that we are better then her just watch you all are gonna bow down to all o us as your king and queen.

Tenya: that's right you gonna wish that you would help us.

Aizawa:(I guess I know who's dying and who's not)

Katuski: you are fools to believe that you are gonna win just because it's one of him vs you all doesn't mean he's weak I've learned along with icyhot brother that's not gonna being beat the shut out of y'all.

Katusmi: your gonna wish that you never gotten weak we will show you.

Shoto: your funeral

Endeavor: son you don't even want Yaoyurzu you can have her under your cock for your sake.

Shoto: nope I came to a realization that I have someone else better I don't need Yaoyurzu to make my life better and I see that she's happy so imma let her stay with Todd I ruined the relationship between me and him and I'm gonna do it the right way so be prepared to take your L.

As they walk away the rest thought of plan which wasn't even solid proof and got ready to take Izuku back home to make them a househusband. Later has come and Izuku is in his Redhood outfit.

Redhood: so are you ready to lose you pricks

Tenya: your gonna wish you were back at home.

As they started Inko tried using her quirk to disable Izuku along with Izumi but see that he wasn't moving at all.... As Katusmi All might and Tenya and Tanya all ran up to subdue him but Izuku moved a little to fast for them to comprehend what happened and they all got knocked out making 3 of the girls wide eyed to how strong and fast he was as all 3 of them got wet from what he did. Endeavor tried using his quirk to stop Izuku in his tracks which he believes was a complete success and Shoka cried knowing that he died.

Shoka: DADDY YOU KILL HIM THAT WAS THE POINT IF FIGHTING HIM SO HE WONT DIE LIKE THIS.

??????: you really think that I'm just gonna die that easily.

As the 4 look at where the fire was at Izuku was standing there unscathed.

Izuku: You really think I'm gonna die from that fire you piece of shit.

After coming out of the fire Izuku whipped out his pistols and started shooting his tormentors but one of them took the poison which was Endeavor which none of them knew. After they all went unconscious Izuku was declared the winner and as he went back Momo was wearing something a little revealing as she walks up to Izuku as most guys stop staring after she made her stop.

Momo: you did amazing baby let's go to my room and you can work that cock inside of your pregnant fiancé she wants you all to herself.

Izuku: *smirks* yes ma'am.

As they walks off everyone was thanking about how Redhood is and how lucky Momo is to having Izuku inside of her including the class B which made some of the guys angry.

????: he is soo hot I wonder what's under there

?????: me to Yaoyurzu is so lucky to have him and plus she's engaged to the richest man in Japan beer father following him afterwards.

As most of the girls gotten wet just thinking about Izuku. In the big 3 Nejire was upset that someone like Moml got her a hot man like him and wanted him inside of her.

UA girls: (man I wish he was inside of me like he is inside of her)

As they daydream they wondered if she would share but they were wrong Momo is stingy when it came to Izuku she even gave a girl hell one time for flirting with Izuku when they were dating and the girl never made eye contact with him nor Momo after what she did but they don't know the consequences of what's to come. As the day continue and came to an end Momo was screaming telling Izuku to work his cock inside of her and having a good time which made the others jealous of her but couldn't blame her for scoring a man like him. After that the tormentors woke up and found themselves at a different place and saw they were not at UA anymore after the beat down as Shoka tried waking up her dad he never woke up indicating that the poison had got to him fully and they held a funeral days after everyone except for All might and Inko went to the LOV just to get Izuku back to them because they are now on desperate route then just taking their L respectively.

Shiggy: so why are you brats here I can just kill you all.

Izumi: I want my Oni-Chan back and that creati slut (I hate saying this about my queen I really do) got him I need to end her.

Girls: right

Tenya: that damn deku is not following the rules of being a weak person that he needs to do a stay at home husband I need him to follow rules.

As the day ends from their they don't know that Izuku will go ramp page if anyone took Momo away from him and they are in a rude awaken.

That's it for this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 53K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
4.1K 143 9
"min yoongi, prince jeongguk." "ah, welcome, yoongi. let's see how long you last." • lower case intended started: june 20, 2019 finished:
429K 12.9K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
433K 6.7K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...