Peach Pies & Plum Cakes

By Unknown_Deer_89

When the life and bloodline of one egyptian girl is in peril, her parents with a heavy heart, send their only... More

The Beginning
Monkey Kings Staff?
Escape The Demon Bull Family
Whooped by a MILF
Meeting The Monkey King
Going Home
Monkey Kid

An Early Morning Start

1.2K 50 23
By Unknown_Deer_89

Your POV:

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

I heard my alarm go off just as I was getting into a really good dream. I lazily lifted my hand so it would land on the clock but it landed next too it making me miss it. I moved towards the alarm clock and finally feeling the snooze button I pushed it to shut it off.

Bring my hands back to ,myself so I could snuggle back into my soft blankets. Feeling myself drifting back to sleep I felt something slithering across my face and then licking me. I tried wiping it off but it kept coming back. I sighed loudly and finally grabbed the little bugger into my hand.

"Alright Faust, I'm awake."

I opened my hand seeing my little golden snake slithering around my hand, happy to see that I'm awake.

"Sheesh. Can't a girl get her beauty sleep. You little noodle."

He stuck his tounge at me while hissing alittle bit, as if to tell me, 'It's not gonna happen'. I placed him onto my red blanket that sits on my small dresser next to my bed.

I sat up straight and began stretching my back only to hear a few satisfying pops, which felt nice. I took off my blankets and stood up from my bed. I grabbed my clock and as always it read 5:00 am. Placing it back down I first remade my bed so it looked clean and then I went to get my towel to go shower.

I got into the bathroom and started my early morning routine. After my shower and brushing my teeth, I went to my closet to pick out some clothes. I settled for red sweater that had a little monkey king logo on the center and some black ripped jeans, with some black vans. The sweater was a gift from my little brother for my birthday, last year.

After brushing my hair, I was finally done. I grabbed my phone from its charger and my earphones and stuffed them in my pockets. After I went to grab Faust from the blanket and as I placed my right hand down for him to climb on, he slithered onto my middle finger and circled around it to finally turn into a snake ring.

I gave him a little kiss and then went to grab my 'Ankh' and used a gold chained belt and to put through the hole and then put on the belt like normally. This was to just have it hang on my body so I wouldn't have to carry it. I never really go anywhere without it, it makes me feel secured when I'm out and about.

Finally after getting ready I went down the hall and turned left where my little brother had his room. I opened the door only to see my brother laid across the bed with his arms and legs everywhere. I chuckled silently and went into his room to place the blanket that fell off the bed and covered him back up. His immediate response was to snuggle into the warmth of his blanket.

While his real name is Qí Xiǎotiān, most of us call him MK as a nickname. I only ever really use his real name when he's in trouble or if I'm dead serious with him. Which isn't as often as most people would think.

I smiled and then left the room to go down into the living room/kitchen area. I made a quick snack for myself before I actually make breakfast when MK wakes up.

After I was done I locked the door to my apartment and went down stairs into the second floor apartment building and used my keys to enter this complex. I first went to the kitchen and started making some coffee and pulled out 2 donuts and placed them on the table.

I went further into the apartment below mine and open a door down the center of the hall. Before I could open it all I heard was loud snoring, I didn't turn the nob knowing that my father was still asleep, so I left him there. I turned off the coffee machine a left the pot of fresh coffee there so when he woke up it would still be hot.

I left his apartment and finally head all the way down stairs to the noodle shop. Now while we don't own the apartment complex ourselves and we pay rent, we have the whole building too ourselves since dad's business is at the bottom. It's funny how he owns that part of the building but not the rest.

Regardless after MK came into our lives we decided that MK and I would live in the top floor together and Pigsy can live on the 2nd floor. This so MK and I can be alittle more louder and not have to worry about bothering Pigsy. This however does not stop me or my dad from entering eachothers apartments and just knocking out on the couches. MK chooses not to do that since he will always prefer his own bed.

I made into the noodle shop and went into the back with some lockers and opened my locker. It had a few photos of MK and the gang, I always smile when I see these photos since they hold a special place in my heart.

Anyways I pulled out my apron which was a regular white apron bit with 'Pigsy's Noodles' logo on the front with a few designs I added in as a personal affect. I pulled out a hair clip that would help me hold my hair back. (If you have short hair then use a head band to keep your hair in place)

I go into the kitchen area of the shop and pulled out some ingredients to start baking. No I don't own a bakery in my dad's noodle shop but I do wake up early to bake freshly made sweet treats so sell too customers in the morning when the shop opens.

While dad is an expert at cooking I am the expert when it comes to baking. This is so I can help Dad with bills and such. I do have a some income since I technically work for my dad but that doesn't stop me from help paying for utilities. MK helps out too with paying for the bills but mostly helps with groceries for the house.

I rolled up my sleeves, put some music on my phone and plugged my earphones in and started on my sweet treats. When I get into the groove of things there really is no stopping me. I always loved to bake ever since I was little, I guess I really am my fathers daughter. Don't get me wrong I love cooking too and I always help Dad where I can but baking is more my forte.

I make a variety of desserts, the classic chocolate chip cookies to more bigger pieces like pies or small cakes. I never made anything bigger than that. So while this place is mostly know for its amazing noodles, some people do come for the sweets.

My most famous pieces are my 'Peach Pies' and my 'Plum Cakes'. Alot of people seem to like these so I always make alot for people to take with them. Dad made a small display to showcase my sweets, which made me really happy.

I normally get so focused on my work that I don't realize the time and Dad has pull me out of my zone. Feeling a hand on my shoulder I snapped out of my sweet zone.

"Huh?"

"Hey Kid. The shops ready to open, go relax for abit you seem to have already made enough sweets as it is."

I looked down at the counter and he was right I did make quite a bit so I placed the knife down and stepped back. Chuckling abit after seeing the amount of sweets there were, I looked at my father.

"Thanks Dad. I don't know why I keep forgetting the time."

"Don't sweat it, kid. Just go relax for abit. Oh actually can you please go wake up that brother of yours. I already have a few orders to make and deliver. Thanks for the coffee by the way."

"Sure thing dad. Oh can you keep and eye out for the French muffins in the oven they should be ready in five minutes."

I saw him nod and went to go get ingredients to start on his Noodles. While I on the other hand went back upstairs to go wake up MK.

Going into our apartment I could only hear MK's loud alarm going off from the entrance to the place. I walked to his room only to be met with loud noise hitting my ears, I covered them up and went to go shut off the damn thing. Looking at my still asleep brother I tried shaking him to wake up.

"I swear, you could sleep through a Hurricane and it still wouldn't wake you up."

Laughing at myself seeing him turn away still asleep. I tried different methods to get him to wake even going as far as putting on his favorite Monkey King Show. Nothing. Then it hit me, I left his room with the door wide open and started cooking his breakfast. If it's one thing that will wake up my brother is his favorite breakfast meal with some cheese tea.

The moment the smoke left the kitchen into his room I heard a loud thud and then loud footsteps running to the kitchen. I placed the food on a plate and just as I was about to put it on the table MK was already sitting at the table waiting like a kid waiting for candy.

"Well Goodmorning to you too, MK."

"Goodmorning Sis! Ohhh yeah! You made my favorite! Thanks!"

"I figured this would get you out of bed quicker so you wouldn't be late for work."

Smiling at my little brother who was eating his breakfast like it was his last meal. I grabbed a small muffin from the counter and some orange juice to eat along side him. While he ate he told me about some of Monkey King's stories. I wasn't a big fan like MK was but I did enjoy hearing about them whenever he or Tang told them.

I was more into Egyptian mythology since Dad said it was part of my culture, so ever since then I read what I could on Egyptian legends. My absolute favorite was the Goddess Isis, for some reason I felt more connected to her whenever I read something about her.

I then felt Faust come back to life and slithered towards MK looking at him asking for pets. Faust took an immediate liking to the boy and though he stayed by my side he would go to Mk for some affection. MK was first weirded out by Faust when they first met but since then he grew to like the little guy.

"Aww hey Faust. Do you want some pets little buddy?"

I loved seeing Mk and Faust interact to eachother it was always so wholesome. Mk gave Faust gentle pets a he was eating, Faust enjoyed his affection and then locked MK's hand then returned to me. To which I reacted by picking him up and giving him a few kisses.

"I still don't understand how you brought Faust to life."

"I didn't Mk, remember that he came to me like that when Dad first found me."

"I guess your right. Doesn't it bother you though?"

"What does?"

I said as I looked at the snake in my hand, giving him gentle pets.

"Not knowing where you came from or why you were left here. Hell you don't even question some of the powers you have."

I looked at MK surprised to hear this from him. I did look down sadly at Faust and the 'Ankh' that came with me that day.

"MK...I do know where I came from but it's how I got here that's really the question. As to why I was left here...well that's a question I can only ask if I ever come across my mother one day. And these powers of mine it's not that I don't question them but I stopped worrying about it because they were of use to me and others."

I could feel MK getting sad over the fact of what I said. We both came from different backgrounds but we care for eachother like family. I looked up at Mk who stopped eating his food for a moment.

"I'm sorry if I made you upset, Sis."

"Not at all MK. But you know something?"

"What"

"I'm kinda glad I was left behind."

"What?! Why?!"

I stood up from my seat and walked to MK's side and hugged him tightly. I wanted him to know that he meant so much to me that my past didn't bother me as long as he stayed in my future, as my little brother. Same went for all the people I knew.

"Haha...because if I wasn't left here I wouldn't have ever got the chance to meet you or the others. My story may not have had such a happy beginning but I can honestly say that I'm happy where I ended up. Here with all of you."

I felt Mk shift his body to face me and gave me a very tight hug. With his face just under my chest, he may act alittle immature at time but inside he has a heart made of pure gold. He pulled away from me and smiled brightly.

"I'm glad you're my big sister. I don't know what I would do without you here with me."

I smiled happily at him and tussled his hair almost making his bandana come off.

"Ok smooth talker finish your breakfast, Pigsy is waiting for you to deliver a few orders, when you come back I'll give you some muffins I just made."

Without a second though MK perked up and gobbled the rest of his food down his throat. He placed the dishes in the sink and ran back to his room to change out of his pajamas. I shook my head in amusement as I waited by the open door to our apartment.

He finally came out and we headed down to the restraunt to start on the days work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.6K 22
Various Lego Monkie Kid x GN Muichiro Reader. ______________________________ ❝𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 π’Šπ’‡ 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 π’Žπ’š π’Žπ’†π’Žπ’π’“π’Šπ’†π’”, π’Žπ’š π’ƒπ’π’…π’š π’˜π’Šπ’π’...
46.8K 1.5K 41
β˜†COMPLETED 2022β˜† Red eyes and white Locks that even the Jade Emperor of the Celestial realm fears her. She was only Young back then and the Jade Emp...
2.7K 169 18
insert reader (Lego Monkie Kid FanFic) (cursing) (memes)(serious moments)(Lore) [Background] A drunken fool, outlived the people he known throughout...