MHA Recomendations Book

By The_FanfictionReader

I give honest opinions of MHA books I have read and give you guys a recommendation based on my honest opinion... More

Before I Begin.
"hey kacchan"
"The Diffrent Types of Acting"
"Mightless"
"Mending the Battle Wounds"
"Happy Sorrows"
"Bad Timing"
"Violent World"
"Our Fate"
"Babysitting"
"Temporary Tattoos"
"The Kings' Omega"
Authors Note 1/7/21
"Bakudeku| Mafia AU
"Trafficked Omega"
"B l o o m i n g"
New Recomendations Book
"Devil's Cake"
"Fangs"
"Possessive"
"An Omega's Alpha"
"Sweet Melody Of Death's Doorbell"
❌P R O M?❌
AN 5/31/21
"Unconditional"
Author Question
"What a Tragedy"
"Pain and Realization"
"The Emerald Prince"
Authors Note 1/4/22
"Man-Whore Neighbor"
"Forbidden"
"Lord Katsuki's Possesion"

"Flower Showers"

28 2 0
By The_FanfictionReader

Hello everyone it's me again
꧁ The_FanfictionReader ꧂
This is not meant to bring down any authors in anyway just a way to share and give an honest opinion based recommendation.

Before I start all credit goes to the author and I do not own any pictures or the story.

‎‏This recommendation goes by the name of ‎ "Flower Showers"
‎‏This Fan fiction is written by Wolftimes56.
‎‏It has ‎23 Chapters in total.

‎‏Description/Summary
"What's the worst part?"

"The convulsing. The roots tighten and I can feel the thorn scrape against my organs. Throwing up is the worst. I despise that part, sounds painful..."

"More than painful. I can't breathe..."

Story Link: Will now be on my pages comment page. I have no idea why it won't link in the comments so this was the best I could do.

This is a Hanahaki disease based fanfic. The ship is BakuDeku and it has themed such as blood, angst, profanity, fluff and is very descriptive. I personally love torturing myself by reading such a sad fic. I've read through the whole thing and I feel like there's something missing but to be quite honest I have no clue what it is. It's written really well and of course it's very descriptive which I'm fine with because I love these kinds of books. The book also shows the mental illness that comes with the disease I feel that the ending wasn't necessarily an ending. I just feel like there could've been more than what was written. Overall if you're not into descriptive talks of blood and mental illness and it triggers you don't read this.

‎‏If you have any recommendations for me, please don't hesitate to comment, ‏and I'll try my best to read it and get back to you on it.
I'm really looking for ships like Tododeku, Kirideku, Kiribakudeku, or Bakukamideku please I need something besides Bakudeku on here 😞.
I also need some Villain Izuku or something on here too.
‎‏Thank you for reading.
‎‏Love The_FanfictionReader(˘ ³˘)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
31.9K 505 36
GONNA NEED MAJOR EDITING (bro this is so ass💀) This story is gonna be full of my astaxnoelle headcannons and little short chapters about cute moment...
1.7M 77.7K 40
❝ 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐊, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐔𝐒! ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 an overly sarcastic quirkless young teen drives to be a hero unlike a...
5.2M 187K 73
Everyone has a soulmate. Y/N the daughter of Aizawa Shouta and M/N lives in fear of hers. The large red mark on her face draws the attention of every...