The Refugee's Mate (Werewolf...

By LeonardoMontero531

Liam Forsythe was not dealt an easy hand. On the day he was born, his dad, family and their entire wolf pack... More

Chapter 1: Danger Zone
Chapter 2: Heart to Break
Chapter 3: 911
Chapter 4: Save Me
Chapter 5: As it was
Chapter 6: Spotlight
Chapter 7: Heroes
Chapter 8: Poker face
Chapter 9: Come and Find Me
Chapter 10: Run to You
Chapter 11: Fight for You
Chapter 12: Thank You
Chapter 13: Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting
Chapter 14: Slow Hands
Chapter 15: Jealous
Chapter 16: You Broke Me First
Chapter 17: I Touch Myself
Chapter 18: Do What U Want [with my body]
Chapter 19: Consequences
Chapter 20: I Want to Know What Love Is
Chapter 21: Make Me Feel
Chapter 22: WOW | Every Kind of Way
Chapter 24: Traitor
Chapter 25: Last Name
Chapter 26: Sex on Fire
Chapter 27: Daddy Issues
Chapter 28: Daddy Issues [Part 2]
Chapter 29: Papa Don't Preach
Chapter 30: Treat You Better
Chapter 31: Overjoyed | Brighter than sunshine
Chapter 32: Toxic
Chapter 33: Praying
Chapter 34: Heart attack | Sálvame
Chapter 35: I Need You
Chapter 36: Invincible | You Say
Chapter 37: Holding out for a hero
Chapter 38: Poor Unfortunate Souls
Chapter 39: Black Magic
Chapter 40: The Boy IS Mine
Chapter 41: Best Part
Chapter 42: Colours of You
Chapter 43: A New Day Has Come [EPILOGUE]
Bonus Chapter: Remember Me
The Rogue's Mate (A Werewolf Story)

Chapter 23: Whatta Man

1.4K 73 13
By LeonardoMontero531

Liam

You never see it coming.

I surrendered to his smile first, then to his insanely hot body, his charming self slowly conquered me.

Yes, we do get a strong push from the mate bond. It is this way by design, but he did put in the effort.

There were a few bumps along the way, sure. Nothing is ever perfect and certainly not me, but he tried his absolute best.

It's impossible to resist someone baring their soul to you and when he said he wanted me and asked why didn't I want him back, my whole self cried out for him.

I do want him. Now more than ever.

My soul is complete. The best possible feeling in the world. I yearned for this for so long, thinking to myself it was never gonna come for me, convinced that I was mateless.

How wrong I was.

Not only I'm fully mated, but to an Alpha from the same pack that killed my father (and practically my entire family).

Yeah, who says life's boring?

Certainly not me. And all it took for me to find my mate was almost dying. It's the only reason my mom would've had to come up with this outrageous idea of transferring us to this pack.

With that being said, you can't beat the outcome. She's absolutely right - mothers usually are. I do feel as safe as ever here.

Yesterday was an exception with Jeb's surprise visit, sure. But other than that, I never felt safer.

Especially when I'm with him.

In his arms is where I feel the safest.🥰

Now, let me tell you: I'm not new to this. I had sex before - clearly - but nothing quite like that which I just had with my mate.

My goodness, this was the best sex of my life.

I didn't know exactly what I was in for - I've never bottomed before. But damn! It's simply fantastic! I'm speechless at the pleasure he gave me.

I've never felt my body shivering from the extreme pleasure. He was insatiable, relentlessly teasing me and providing me pleasure with his mouth.

His mouth. Hot damn!

I'm in awe. And I want some more.😏

"I'm hungry. Let's take a shower and eat?" - I proposed after a contemplative silence.

He smiled at me and got up from the bed.

"Yes. Let's go!" - He agreed and gestured me to follow him, which I did.

We took a nice shower together - we really needed after all the sweaty action - dried ourselves and got dressed in t-shirt and sweatpants.

Then, we microwaved some lunch George brought and ate it. It's not as good as the pack house cooking - nothing really is - but it's nice enough so we don't starve.

We do need to replenish ourselves. Plus, I had a light breakfast at his house earlier today.

"Did you like it?" - He asked me after we washed the dishes.

I stared at him in silence for a minute, thinking about it.

"The sex, I mean. Not the food." - He snickered. I snorted.

"Yeah, I thought so. I did, it was probably the best sex I've ever had in my life." - I answered, honestly.

He gasped at this, getting wide-eyed.

"That's what I thought so too!" - He agreed enthusiastically.

"It was my first time bottoming, as I've told you. But yeah, I freaking loved it." - I said with a wide smile. He was so happy to hear this, he kissed me.

We left the kitchen and went back to the bedroom, kissing each other along the way.

We got under the covers and spent the better part of an hour making out. He then licked my mate mark and shivers went through my spine.

My goodness, I do love me some mate action!

His tongue tickles me and I giggled, relishing at the soft touch. I return the favor and lick his neck, caressing his skin with my tongue.

We fool around for a bit, enjoying each other's company but not going too far as of yet. I love being so close to him, especially now that we're fully mated. This is where I need to be.

After we goof around for a bit, we drift off to sleep in each other's arms, resting up the under slept night.

We wake up late in the afternoon, well rested and hungry for more. We go to the bathroom and return to the bed, attacking each other with a new found hunger as if we needed to complete the bond all over again.

George undressed me quickly, kissing me along the way. My body quakes with every touch, every kiss. When I'm naked, he flips me around gently and caresses my back.

I relish in his soft touch, but soon enough I'm trembling when his hands touch my butt. He massages it at the same time he leans forward and slide his tongue on my back, causing chills to run through my spine.

He nibbles my butt, causing a mixture of pleasure and pain. My hard cock is twitching under my belly. His tongue slides down my back and when it reaches my ass, a shriek passed my lips.

He giggles at my reaction. And he gives his tongue a propulsion, ravishing my hole with intent, making me fly high already.

I'm panting at the action and already begging him to penetrate me. But he unexpectedly flips me again and kisses the front of my body.

He nibbles my nipples and my wolf practically howls inside my chest. Our eyes so drunk in lust that we could shift at any moment.

Suddenly, I sit up on the bed and flip positions, mounting on top and scaring him in the process.

As I dropped him onto the bed in a swift move, I showered him with kisses. I took my "revenge" with his nipples and attack him with vigor.

I can feel his whole body shiver from the contact, my teeth teased his aureoles and he moans uncontrollably. I kiss his lower body, down to his very hard cock.

But I go directly to his balls, caressing them with my tongue for a good time, causing him to shriek in pleasure.

I lick my way up to his shaft, sliding my tongue through his length like a lollipop. When I reach the tip, I engulfed it and use my tongue to give him pleasure.

A loud growl escapes him.

He flips me off once again, practically dropping me onto my back in a violent move - though not enough to hurt me - and applied some lube on me.

"Don't forget the condom!" - I warned him.

I wouldn't make a big deal out of it normally, but since I'm an omega, I know what I'm in for if I don't take care of myself.

He rips open the wrapper and puts the condom on himself, moments later I'm being penetrated by my mate again.

Since it's the second time, he's much more confident in it. And so am I enjoying myself.

He fucks me gently, picking up the pace as he went along. Then, he gave it to me hard.

I screamed in pleasure. My moans get louder by the second. And all of the sudden, he stopped.

I tried to look over to see what's wrong, but didn't have to guess for long. He switches position so that he can face me and continued on.

I grinned wide in contentment as my mate slides his big dick inside of me with glowing eyes and an intense sex drive. He leaned in and kissed me as my legs were spread over his large shoulders.

Good thing I'm thin and limber, I guess.😳

"Give it to me! More!" - I pleaded and he smiled mischievously at me.

But instead of going harder, he went slower. That surprised the hell out of me.

He went in and out slowly, enjoying each time his cock entered me. It should freak me out, but I found myself enjoying the process even more.

He took his time and he slowly drove me mad with pleasure as each time he penetrated me I heaved from the action as if it was the first time.

"Bastard!" - I cried out to him, who enjoyed his absolute control over me. His face is dominated by an almost sadistic smile.

And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, he then picked up the pace.

My body whimpered from the fast pace penetration. As his balls touched my ass when he went deep, I came profusely once he reached my spot.

As my essence was spilled all over my stomach, my mate filled up the condom, moaning loudly as he did.

Afterwards, he removed himself, wrapped the condom, threw it in the trash and collapsed by my side on the bed.

It would take a lot of time for us to recuperate from that intense action. Actually, it took me several minutes and lots of water bottles just to gather my thoughts.

But man... I'm in heaven right now.

HOURS LATER, we're both showered and fed once again. We changed the sheets and snuggled into ourselves for some light kissing and drift off to sleep.

On Monday, we enjoyed ourselves some more by taking a walk in the neighborhood. This condo is far from where we live, but it's still inside the city.

Since George is known by all pack members - he is the son of the most famous couple of the pack - people kept greeting us on the street.

We stopped by the market quickly, he bought some more water bottles and condoms. We're good in the food department, but I managed to get myself a snack for now.

It was nice to enjoy our winter break.

"I love this." - I said to him once we're back at our love nest.

"I honestly couldn't be any happier." - He replied with a wide smile. I swooned.

"Is it because we're on break from school?" - I snickered. He glared at me for a minute.

"No, mate. It's because you make me happier than I've ever felt before." - He stated and I couldn't resist jumping into his lap and kiss him for a while.

Though I almost dropped him from the kitchen chair, he enjoyed our connection. Plus, I'm not that heavy to take in.

HALF AN HOUR LATER.

"Honestly, for the longest time I really thought I couldn't be mated. Never in my wildest dreams, I'd think I'd be mated to a Stonehold. Especially the son of the Alpha." - I told him after I got back to my chair.

We're microwaving some food for us and making some coffee as well for later. Though I'm not that much of a coffee drinker, I can certainly enjoy a cup or two.

"Yeah, I never thought I'd be mated to someone outside of the pack. And even so, I could never even imagine it would be to a Forsythe. That was a shock!" - He commented, eyebrows shot up.

The microwave stops heating and we grab the food. Then, we put in some more. Afterwards, George shared his lasagna with me. He offered me some soda too, but I politely declined it.

We start eating as the second plate is heating up. We're hungry wolves after all.

"Are your disappointed?" - I asked him, dreading his response already.

"What?!" - He stared at me in surprise of the question. He got up from his seat, came closer to me in the kitchen and kissed me for a moment.

"No, I'm not disappointed! I couldn't be prouder that you're my mate! I love you!" - He declared and I cried.

I stopped eating and sobbed for a while. He got up again and came closer to comfort me.

"What's wrong?" - He asked me, caressing my head with his soft angel like touch.

"There's nothing wrong! I just never thought I deserved someone like you to be my mate. I was always the trash, the orphan, the unwanted. I never even thought I'd survive when Jeb attacked me. Honestly, the only reason why I didn't succumb to my injuries is because of my mom." - I confessed, embarrassed at the thought. But it is the absolute truth.

George lifts my head up, dries my tears and begin talking:

"First of all, you aren't nor you ever were trash. You are the grandson of an Alpha, your werewolf bloodline is older than most wolf packs today and certainly older than the likes of Jeb Collins. - He stated, serenely.

"The fact that you're a orphan doesn't disqualify you from anything. Admitting that would be saying that my dad is less than anyone because he's an orphan as well." - He continued in a dead serious tone.

"You are wanted. You are worthy. You are loved. You deserve everything that's coming into your life. You are Liam Forsythe. And I couldn't be prouder to call you my mate and future Luna of the Stonehold pack." - He concluded and I melted.

He kisses me after he said that. I cried some more, but it was happy tears. I needed to hear that.

For the longest time, I believed in others' assessment of myself. Letting other people's opinions of me carry much more weight than they need to.

In fact, no one should be defined by other people. You can only be defined by yourself.

"I love you too." - I declared myself to him.

We embraced for the longest time, silently basking in each other's warmth.

Afterwards, we ditched the second plate in the microwave and he carried me to the bedroom where we made love for several hours.

We only stopped because we got starving once again. And as we reheat our food, I kept admiring my mate as he was drinking his coffee, feeling good about myself.

Honestly, I really don't know what I was thinking rejecting the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Yes, he made mistakes. But so have I.

We can only strive to do better and be a better version of ourselves than yesterday.

And honestly, I'm in complete awe of him.

This is the happiest I've ever felt in my life. Happier than when I was with Emm - though I loved them very much and always will.

But this is a new high for me. I'm so happy to be mated to George Stonehold.

He is my one true pairing. And my Goddess, what a man!

Now if you please excuse me, I need to eat before my stomach turns on itself. Plus, I have to get back to loving my mate. He has certainly earned it.

A|N: I cried as I wrote some of Liam's words. It is dangerous when we measure ourselves by others' lenses.

I don't usually repeat songs in my books, but since this particular song was a mashup in The Twins' Mates, I made an exception. Plus, it was a cover then.

I'm so happy for them completing the bond.

They're gonna need all their strength for what's coming.😳

Next chapter is called TRAITOR.

Love,

Léo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.5K 43
Jack was broken. Being the sole survivor of a massacre that killed his entire family while still a child weighed heavily on him. Fearing for his life...
Broken By Levi

Werewolf

631K 22.1K 24
||Book One of The Broken Wolves Trilogy|| Leo Williams was a 16 year old boy that had a normal life, for a werewolf anyway, up until his mom died. Af...
378K 14.2K 39
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* THIS IS THE BOOK 2 OF "HIS ALPHA", CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE BUT I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TO READ BO...
5.1M 189K 50
*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after him leaving for two years, and the cont...