Kipo and the Age of Wonderbea...

Par tacomanatetoman

(Book is discontinued) Y/n, A human who has lived on the surface for all of his life, finds a mole, err, a pi... Plus

Burrow Girl and Surface Boy
Hop frogs
Frogs vs Bunnies.
Real Cats Wear Plaid
"Magic" Flapjacks
Cactus Town

Exploding berries

771 21 8
Par tacomanatetoman

We see a black teen male walking down a highway that's completely covered in vegetation, humming to himself.

He has on a green hat, a pink and green backpack, pink and black shoes, grey pants, and a cat shirt over a button-up.

He walks over to a red truck that has its entire backfilled with a bush and hops into the window. Searching for something.

After a few seconds, he pushes himself out and how to a different car. He pushes a button and a blue and white cassette shoots out.

He smiles as he reaches out and grabs it pulling it towards himself.

"Come to papa!" He says excitedly at the new beats that the magical tape could have.

He unzips his bag and pulls out a walkman. He opens it and almost puts it in when he notices something.

"Whoa!" He says with astonishment as he looks up at a semi-truck that has a trailer that has some unreadable words on it. Only an 's' being able to be read.

Putting the cassette in, he closes it as he walks towards the hanging semi and puts on his headphones.

Pressing the start button he starts making his way.

🎵I wish I never saw sunshine🎵

The music plays as the boy climbs up the tower to the semi. Words now able to be read "Soda".

He lets out a grunt of effort as he reaches up and pulls himself up. He then sat on two beams that crossed and stared at the highway below him.

Letting himself fall backward, his legs stop him from falling. And allowing him to see the moon in all its glory.

Making it to the truck, he grunts as he pulls himself into an open hole in the trailer and climbs in. Finding multiple opened boxes filled with soda.

" Nice." He says simply as he stares at the spoils.

Deciding to open one of the empty boxes, he grabs a six-pack of sodas and stuffs it into his bag, before grabbing another and stuffing it into the bag as well.

He put another one in his bag when he
Suddenly stopped.

Thanks to a hole in the truck we could see a giant turtle mute walking by, his feet thumping loudly.

🎵Hey, you, this city heart can flutter🎵

"Hm?" He questions as he listens to the song.

🎵With stuttering sounds🎵

The boy nodded his head with an eyebrow raised as the mute got closer.

🎵Gutter music for silver lining class🎵

The mute was even closer now.

The mute took another step forward and it hit the truck, causing it to spin quickly.

On the inside of the trailer, the boy was pushed against the back wall as well as all the boxes as he yelled.

The truck finally stops as the boy and all the soda fall to the floor.

"Ugh" he grunts before setting himself straight.

"Whoa, that beat is fire!" He says as he stands up.

The trailer starts to fall backward as he puts on his headphones and runs forward.

He jumps out and reaches up. Grabbing onto a pole as the semi and trailer hit the floor. Shooting dust and dirt up. Mostly dirt.

The boy's bag soon follows as he slides down the side of the tower.

Walking over, he reaches down and grabs one of the cans inside.

"We're drinking bubbly tonight!" He explains as he opens it.

Purple soda shoots out and throws Henson's headset off his head and he gasps in shock.

Standing there for a few seconds, he gulps and lets out a satisfied "Ahh."

Suddenly crying is heard in the distance and the boy stands up straight.

"Hang on, Dave." He says as he grabs his bag and pulls his headphones up. He begins walking towards the sound.

"I'm coming, you big baby." He says As he continues walking.

Looking down, we see a box with a single word on it. The last letter being a berry.

Kipo

We're now back inside the house from earlier, and we see jack standing in front of a door.

"Maybe they're in here!" Jamack yells out as he opens a closet door.

"Huh, not in this closet." he says as he slams it shut.

"But maybe they're in here!" Jamack yells as he opens the closet door again.

"Man, what was in that poison?" Jamack asks as he puts a hand on the lump he got from stalkerpole.

He slams the door shut once again.

"Maybe they're in here!" Jamack yells out as he opens the closet door again.

"Uh, Jamack, you've checked that closet, like, six times. " a frog with red eyes says as he looks over at jamack.

"I did? Huh." Jamack says as he shuts the closet door again.

"Hu? Ooh! Maybe they're in here!" Jamack yells out as he opens the closet door again.

Sudden crying gets Jamack's attention as he looks up at the second floor.

"Huh? Wait. There was a baby?" He asks as his two goons look over at him.

Meanwhile, kipo blows a raspberry to try and stop the baby mute from crying.

It works for a second as it opens its eyes to look at kipo. However, tears begin to form as it watches kipo make faces and stick her tongue out at it.

Sudden squealing got her attention and she looked back to see mondu squealing at the door.

"The lock!" Kipo whispers as y/n, who was standing by the door nodded to.

Y/n pushes down on the button. And a second later, the doorknob is rattled.

Y/n suddenly look down as he heard something wet start going on. Looking down, he found a tongue had made its way under the door.

Taking a step back, y/n had to use all of his willpower to not stab the tongue with his spear.

The tongue came up and wrapped around the doorknob.

"I'm gonna stab it," Y/n said as he raised his spear.

"Don't you dare!" Kipo whisper shouts as she cradles the baby.

"Dave, I'm home!" A sudden voice yelled out from beyond the door.

"A hum- Ghack" Jamack's voice is cut off.

The tongue then rapidly retracts much to Y/n's relief.

"A human?" Jamack's voice said as it went further away.

"I am so glad you frogs are here. You've got to help me." The voice from earlier said.

" I fell into this whole bush of uh, uh, Explosion Barries!" The voice yelled.

"Oh no! That sounds dangerous!" Kipo exclaims quietly as y/n only turns his head to look at her slightly.

"They sound fake. I would have already found a bush with 'explosion berries'." Y/n said before turning back to the door.

"Oh." Kipo says as she continues to rock the baby.

"Oh, it is definitely a real thing. And contagious!" The voice says.

"If just one drop of their juice gets on your skin, boom!" The voice yells out.

"You think he's a con?" Y/n asked as he looked over toward Wolf.

"Definitely." Wolf said as she nodded her head.

"Boom! Boom!" The voice yells.

"Oh, I feel a warmth. I don't have much... Time." The voice got softer.

A sudden yell came as the sound of something spraying out quickly was heard.

"It's happening!" The voice yelled out panicked.

"Oh, the horror!" The voice yells out and suddenly everyone in the room is yelling.

Y/n is now seen with sweat going down his face.

"Ok, so maybe I just haven't run into any explodey berries." Y/n says as kipo squint's her eyes at him.

"Don't leave me..." The voice says with a sob.

Y/n opens the door and walks out, Kipo and mondu quickly following.

Shopping at the top of the stairs, y/n looks down at the teen who lies in the doorway.

Kipo sprints over to the human and squads down next to him.

"Are you ok?" Kipo asks as she pokes the kid.

"Ha, yeah, I'm fine." He shows off an open soda bottle. He then drinks some.

"Explosion berry?" He asks as he offers kipo the can.

"That was impressive! You convinced me and my friend back there that explosion berries were a thing! And he's lived on the surface his whole life!" Kipo yells out with wide eyes.

"No, he didn't." Y/n simply said as he walked past kipo and the teen.

"I know those frogs. We need to keep moving or we will die." Wolf says as she hits her staff on the floor.

"Uh heh, well, she seems like a lot of fun." The boy says as he looks over at kipo.

Y/n rolls his eyes before hitting the top of his head gently with his spear's non-sharp end.

He looked up at y/n and raised an eyebrow.

"She's right. Let's get moving, that trick won't work twice." Y/n says before motioning them to follow.

Now walking down a destroyed street kipo had one of the bikes and y/n had the other. He followed them to her left. While the others were all on the right.

"Hey, thank you for watching my buddy." The boy says as he shakes up a can.

He then opens it and allows the drink to go into the larva. Before throwing it away and beginning again.

"He just needed his formula." Everyone stared at him with raised eyebrows.

He shakes another can before allowing the larva to drink it.

"So, he's your grub baby?" Kipi asks as she watches another can be thrown behind them.

"Dave? Oh, no. We go way back." He says as he reaches back in search of another can.

He tosses the larva to kipo, who drops the bike and it falls onto y/n, his body stopping it from hitting the floor.

"We kinda look out for each other." The boy said as he dug into his backpack.

Kipo finally caught the baby and then reached down to grab the bike. Pulling it towards her.

"Sorry." She says, a blush of embarrassment over her face.

"It's fine." Y/n said as he hadn't really cared in the first place.

"Wow! Is that a deathstalker tail?" The boy asks as he notices the tail.

"Yep." Y/n said as he popped the p.

"Ohhhhhh~ can I touch it?" He asks as wolf spins the weapon around. Before pointing the stinger at the boy's face.

"Be my guest." Wolf says threateningly.

"On second thought? Nevermind." He says taking a few steps back.

"Wait a minute. How can you how way back when he's just a..." Kipo cuts herself off as the cocoon around Dave starts to rapidly form another layer. Causing kipo to hold it further away from herself.

"Huh?' Wolf questions as she stares it down.

Y/n raised an eyebrow as he stared at the now cocooned have. Before looking over at the other kid with a raised eyebrow.

" this happens all the time." He says with a shrug. Y/n nods and turns back to kipo and wolf.

The cocoon opens, only to reveal a child?

The child opens its eyes and bangles as kipo lets go of it in fright.

"Wow. That is one ugly child." Y/n says as kipo puts her hands behind her head and the boy picks the baby up.

"Wait. There's more." The boy says as he put the child upright.

The baby takes a few steps before stopping and shedding into a teen.

It turns around towards the group.

"It got worse." Y/n says as he looks away to laugh.

"What is that?" Kipo asks she looks around confused. Before pointing her arms at dave.

"His body going through changes. Completely normal." The boy says as he turns his head to look at kipo.

Dave kicks the shed away.

"Hey! Quit talking about me in front of strangers!" Dave says as he sequins his eyes as the boy.

Y/n falls to the floor and puts a hand over his mouth to not laugh loudly. Letting out snickers instead

"Raging hormones" the boy says, using a hand to cover his mouth.

"Why are you embarrassing me?" He asks frustrated before molting once again.

Kipo lets out a gasp and y/n stops laughing to look at the new arrival.

"Whoo-hoo! I'm out of my awkward stage." Dave says as he steps out of his shed.

"S' not that bad." Y/n says as he stands up and dusts himself off.

"It doesn't do me any favors." Dave says as he looks at the group.

Kipo stands there with her mouth wide open in shock, meanwhile, wolf hums to herself before nudging kipo's arm.

Kipo rubs her arm as have speaks up.

"Hey, my arm grew short." Dave said confused.

"Arms." Y/n said under his breath.

"Did someone mess with my cocoon?" He asks as he steps forward and puffs out his chest.

"Was it you? You give off vibe." He says as he points at wolf.

"I can make your other arms match the stub if you want." Wolf says as she points her deathstalker pole at dave.

"Hey! We're all fellow travelers here, all right?" The boy says as he pushes the pole to the stalker slightly. Causing wolf to pull it back.

" I'm Benson. You've already met dave." The now named Benson says as he gestures to dave.

"Charmed." Dave says as he lifts some old shed.

"You looked better as a baby." Y/n said without hesitation.

"I know." Dave said carelessly as he threw the shed off of his head, revealing his antenna.

"Travelers?" Kipo asks confused.

"So you're from the surface, too?" Kipo asks excitedly and takes a step toward Benson.

"Third human I've seen on top. It must be good luck!" Kipo exclaims as she throws her arms upward.

Benson and dave share a look.

"Kipo, don't say anything more. He's a mute." Wolf says putting a hand up to stop a confused kipo.

"She's right. We gotta keep it under wraps kipo." Y/n said, glaring at the duo.

"Are you from one of the hole cites?" Benson asks as he leans forward.

"Dave, what are they called?" He asks as he points at dave.

"Burrows." Dave answers.

"You a burrow girl?" Dave asks as he points at kipo.

" I am from a burrow!" Kipo says as she puts a hand over her chest.

"Cool. That's great." Y/n said slightly annoyed.

"What did we just tell you?" Wolf asks as she facepalms.

Benson walks closer to kipo.

"Wild guess, top of my head, I don't know. You're lost and need to get home." Benson says as he wraps an arm around kipo's shoulder.

"How'd you know? You're good." Kipo says as Benson starts pulling her into a walk.

"Wolf and y/n are helping me." She says as she looks back at her two respective helpers.

"We have to get over a mountain of skyscrapers first." Kipo says as she looks back at Benson.

" Sure, just tell complete strangers everything!" wolf exclaims frustrated.

"Should you really be surprised?" Y/n asks as he walks past wolf and crosses his arms.

"She told us everything." Y/n said with a quick glance at wolf's face. Before continuing after kipo and Benson.

"-its a good thing you found us." Dave says as he points at himself.

Mondu suddenly walks over and growls at dave.

Dave nervously chuckles as he climbs some rebar.

"Nice piggy." He says once he reaches the top.

" you know, Dave's right. Nobody gets over skyscraper ridge." Benson says as he pulls kipo to fave.

"Not without experienced guides. We've been over the ridge... What is it dave, ten times now?" Benson asks dave with a raised eyebrow.

"More like 12" dave corrects.

"Tell you what,"

"Here it comes." Y/n said as he walked over to kipo.

"Well take you over the ridge in exchange for... I don't know. Dave, what should we do it for?" Benson asks as he looks over at dave.

"The deathstalker tail." Dave answers instantly.

"Yeah, the deathstalker tail." Benson agrees instantly.

"There it is." Y/n says as he grabs kipo's arm and softly pulls her toward himself.

"Not a chance. They're trying to hustle us." Wolf says as she glares the duo.

Kipo looks away from wolf and towards the duo.

Benson pulls off some residue from the shedding off of dave before flicking it away.

"Dah, Oh, what do you think?" Kipo asks as she looks up at y/n.

"Definitely trying to hustle us kipo." Y/n says bluntly.

"Mandu...?" Kipo asks hesitantly.

Mandu immediately walks over to wolf's side.

"It's been settled. Three votes. All say you guys need to scatter." Wolf says as she points at Benson and dave.

"Why should we?" Dave ask.

Y/n lets go of kipo and quickly reaches behind his back. Equipping his spear and pointing its sharp end at them.

"Did we make our point clear?" Y/n asks as he pushes the spear closer to bensons neck.

"Crystal!" Benson says as he takes a step to the side.

"Let's go dave!" Benson whisper yells as he walks past dave.

The two walk down the street away from the group.

"... Did you have to put the spear so close?" Kipo asks quietly as she looks past y/n at the retreating duo.

"It was a threat kipo. I had to threaten them. Hopefully, they don't get any bright ideas." Y/n says as he spins his spear before putting it back behind his shirt.

"Let's go." Wolf says as she walks the opposite way.

Y/n grabs his bike and starts rolling it away as kipo looks unsure for a few seconds. Before ultimately deciding to pick up her own bike and start to walk after them.

It's now early morning and we now see an orange building with the words 'Boa beds' with vegetation all over and broken windows.

On the inside, y/n and kipo hold each other sleeping peacefully. Wolf on the other hand was a few feet away sleeping on her side.

Wolf lets out a yawn and immediately tries to grab her weapon. Only to find it missing.

Wolf lets out a yell, which y/n jolts at as he quickly sat up, fully awake and in panic mode.

"Huh? What's happening!? Did we get eaten?" Y/n looks around rapidly.

Kipo sits up and rubs her eyes as she too looks around slightly.

" those cons stole from us!" Wolf yells out as y/n and kipo both stop looking around to look at her.

"Really? Damn... We can deal with this later." Y/n says as he lets out a yawn.

He walks over to kipo and lays back down. Wrapping his arms around her. While kipo does the same to him.

"Why aren't you worried!? Get up!" Wolf yells as she looks down at her companions.

"Don't yell. It attracts mutes." Y/n said as kipo pushed her face into his neck with a groan.

"Shut up..." Kipo says as she tries to fall back asleep.

Y/n nodded before he put his chin on kipo's head and shut his eyes tightly.

"And I also don't want to be awake for a few more hours." Y/n says before falling back asleep.

"You guys this is serious!" Wolf yells out. Only for kipo to snore and y/n to not respond.

" How did they get past my trap!?" Wolf takes a step forward and lands in her trap.

Wolf yells as she's pulled up by her ankle and five cans of shaken soda spray onto her one by one.

The two don't respond.

"You smell nice." Kipo says as she hugs into y/n a little more.

"Cool." Y/n said as he tried to sleep once more.

...

"Wait what?" Y/n asks as his brain fully comprehends what kipo just said.

We now see the group all on top of a hill. Y/n still had his spear and was on the bike that wasn't stolen while kipo wolf and mandu sat on a tiny bike with training wheels.

"They seemed nice. And they were so helpful." Kipo says as she looks around.

"When? The only time I can think of them 'helping' us was when they didn't even know we were there. And to save their own skin." Y/n said as he looks over at kipo.

"I'm sure if he knew we were up there they would have helped us." Kipo says as she waves her arm around.

"Uh-huh." Y/n says with a roll of his eyes.

Wolf suddenly takes off causing y/ns eyes to widen.

Y/n quickly follows down the hill after wolf and kipo, seeing the thieves not too far ahead.

Wolf slams through a wall and y/n follow soon after she takes a left. Now being right behind the culprits who listen to the walkman.

"Day by day we're reaching higher and higher" their horrible singing is cut off as wolf rams into the side of the bike.

Benson starts peddling as fast as he can and takes a left. Wolf skids her bike and follows after the shouting thieves.

"I hate this." Y/n says as he takes a hard left and almost crashes.

Wolf starts catching up as she grunts.

"Look, it was nothing personal. It's a deathstalker." Benson says as he looks back at his pursuers.

"You should have guarded it better!" Dave said as he pulled himself into bensons backpack.

"Here, have it back." Benson says as he grabs the deathstalker and offers it to wolf.

Wolf takes it and lets kipo pedal As she lunges slightly to try And stab Benson.

Dave however blocked it and grabbed onto it.

Wolf pulls back her deathstalker, not even noticing dave.

"Look, we can really help you get over skyscraper ridge. We weren't lying. And this time, well do it on the house!" Dave says as Wolf starts shaking the deathstalker.

"Are you guys seeing this? I'm totally riding a bike." Kipo says as she points at the pedals.

"Hey that's cool and all but we got a prob-" y/n is cut off as a tongue wraps around him.

Y/ns pulled back and his bike spins to the left before falling and breaking.

"Huh! My bike!" Y/n yells out as he reaches the mod frogs.

"I'll get ya! Hang on!" Benson says as he slows his bike down and grabs y/n.

"I'm so gonna stab this tongue later!" Y/n yells as he struggles in his binds.

"How am I supposed to.." Benson says before his eyes light up and he bites down on the tongue.

Jamack grunts in pain before unwrapping his tongue from around y/n and onto Benson.

Y/n takes Benson's place on the bike as bensons pulled away.

"Stab the tongue!" Kipo yells out and y/n gives a viscous smile.

"Finally!" Y/n pulls back and grabs his spear.

"Donth stb my tong!" Jmack yells out panicked.

"Too late!" Y/n yells as he stabs into jamack's tongue. Causing the poor guy to yell in pain and unwrap his tongue from around Benson.

Benson doesn't catch a break though as y/n isn't able to catch him and he slams into the car.

"Son of a-" y/n yells back as he watches the car stop completely. Benson and dave left behind as jamack cradled his tongue.

"Get them!" Jamack yells as his bench men nod and jump toward the group.

"In the car you idiots!" Jamack yells out frustrated at his companions.

"We have to go back for them!" Kipo yells as she looks over at y/n.

"No, we don't." Wolf says as she speeds up the bike and they up a hill.

Wolf stops the bike and holds her deathstalker up.

"Might wanna hang onto something!" Wolf yells before she hits the floor with her staff.

The hill starts to rumble.

" The hill is moving. Guys the hill is moving!" Kipo exclaims before y/n grabs his hand and runs to the trees.

"I think that's the point kipo!" Y/n yells out as he reaches a tree.

Pushing kipo so she can hold onto it, the 'hill' reveals itself to be a mega turtle. And it soon starts moving.

"One of the mod frogs tries to make the jump, only to miss completely and fall in the water.

The mod frogs watch as the turtle gets farther away.

" Sorry, Benson." Kipo says softly and y/n looks up at her sympathetically.

Reaching out he grabs her hand and squeezes it softly.

It's much later, and the group still remains on the turtle.

Kipo slides down and lands on some roots that wolf sits and keeps a look out on.

" the frogs will never stop looking for us." Wolf says as she surveys.

"Why do they want people so bad?" Kipo asks before y/n lands on the root behind her.

"Because of Scarlemagne." Y/n said as wolf and kipo turned back to look at him confused.

"How do you know?" Kipo asks with an eyebrow raised.

"Not the first time I've had a run-in with him. He's a truly evil being. One that thrives on attention. He enslaved all of our people on the surface. What he does is a mystery I dare not solve." Y/n said as a shadow suddenly overcomes his face.

Wolf starts to feel slightly guilty at hearing that. And kipo starts to panic.

"What!?" Kipo yells out as she looks over at y/n panicked.

"We have to go back for them! If what your saying is true and Scarlemagne really in slaves our people, we have to save them." Kipo exclaims as y/n looks up at her.

"I agree with you, kipo. But what about you? If we don't get you home, He will use you as a tracker. Until you lead him to your burrow." Y/n says coldly. Watching kipo's face for any changes.

"But he won't! Ever since I've been on the surface, I've seen so many wonderful things! We should go back for them. It's the right thing to do." Kipo says with a frown on her face.

"..." Y/n stares at her for a few seconds before sighing.

"Whatever." Y/n says as he climbs back onto the turtle shell.

"... You need to eat." Wolf says as she jumps past kipo and climbs over the turtle shell.

We now see y/n, who currently uses a sharp rock to resharpen his spear.

Kipo slowly walks over and then sits beside y/n.

"Hey..." Kipo says slowly as she smiles at y/n.

"Hey." He simply replies as he tries to find any imperfections.

"So... Are you mad at me or something?" Kipi asks hesitantly.

"What? No." Y/n says instantly as he looks over at kipo. Who's looking down at the ground.

"Oh. It kinda seemed like you were earlier." Kipo said as she looked up at y/n and rested her chin on her knees.

"I'm not mad... It's just that... That man is a horrible person. And isn't afraid of hurting you." Y/n says as he puts his solar down.

"But what about-" kipo questions before y/n cuts her off.

"About what? Benson and dave? Sure I feel like we should go back for them, but the thing is, you can lead him to your people." Y/n said softly as he reached out a put a hand on kipo's shoulder.

"It would be over for them, once he has something in his grip. He never lets go. Don't you wanna protect your people?" Y/n asks as kipo looks up slightly.

"... I wanna protect our People. Humans on the surface or in a burrow are also my people. And we should never abandon our people." Kipo says as she hardens her resolve.

Y/n stares at her silently before he feels a slight thump in his chest. He smiles warmly at the feeling.

"If that's how you truly feel. Then we should go back for them." Y/n says as he smiles at kipo.

Kipos eyes widen at her sudden victory.

"Really?" She asks

"Of course." Y/n says as he stands up and reached down to help kipo up.

Kipo accepts it and is pulled up by y/n.

"Now all you have to do is convince wolf, kipo. You got this." Kipo hypes herself up as she starts to walk over to wolf.

" wolf. I've decided. We're going back for dave and Benson. Up here you do what you have to, and we have to do this." Kipo says as wolf watched mandu throw a bee's nest off the shell.

"You're right." Wolf says as she turns to kipo.

"And I won't take no... Wait, what?" Kipo asks as she stops in her tracks. Not expecting wolf to agree.

"Those two weren't worth my spit..." Wolf says before she looks down at a panting mandu.

"But up here, we should stick together." Wolf says as she looks up.

The dramatic moment is ruined as kipo bends her knees slightly to wolf.

"you do care, even if you can't admit it." Kipo says happily.

"That's lesson one of people" kipo says as the turtle stops walking and sits down.

"You're hugging me. Don't." Wolf says plainly.

"Huh~ deal with it." Kipo says with a content smile.

"We need a plan if we're gonna do this." Wolf says.

"Oh, oh! What if we use a mega bunny?" Kipo asks as she pushes wolf away slightly to look down at her.

"How would we do that?" Wolf asks with a raised eyebrow.

Kipo puts a hand on her chin as she thinks about it.

"The babies! We could use the baby's fur!" Kipi exclaims as she snaps her fingers

Y/n suddenly lands down on the floor holding a few apples.

"I know how to use and make a bow." Y/n said simply as he bit into one of the apples he carried.

"Want one?" He asked after he swallowed the apple in his mouth.

"Oh, yes please!" Kipo says as she reaches over and grabs one of the juicy red apples.

"... That could work." Wolf says as she nods her head.

We now see the frogs as they use their firefly-propelled car.

"Look, we have one human. That's pretty good. Let's call it a day and go home." The red-eyed frog says as he points his arm outward.

"Uh, I'm sorry. Pretty good? You'd settle for pretty good, when we could have the burrow girl and make the biggest score of our lives?" Jamack asks as he turns to his companion.

"And you call yourself a mod frog." Jamack says as he crosses his arms in disappointment.

"Also, your tie is uneven." Jamack says as he turns back to look in front.

His red-eyed companion looks down at his tie before gasping and looking over at the buff frog.

The buff frog looks away with a hum as the red eye looks away with a scoff, and begins fixing his tie.

"Man those guys. They really burn me. They coulda helped us, and these shoes are cutting off my circulation." Dave complains as he wiggles slightly.

"To be fair, we did kinda steal from them." Benson says as he looks back at dave.

"So? Everyone steals. That's just survival. But turning her back goes against the code." Dave says as he glares forward.

"We... We have a code?" Benson asks confused.

"The unwritten code that we never speak about. We both live by it, I thought you knew!" Dave says as he turns to Benson with squinted eyes.

"Anything in that code about untying knots?" Benson asks as he moved his hands around.

"Hang on." Dave says as he notices something. Meanwhile, Benson raises an eyebrow.

"Huh?" On the outside of the car, jamack questions himself as he stares at the human in the middle of the road.

Wolf spins her death stalker a few times before pointing it at them.

The firefly, an empath, sensed in it was in danger and stopped abruptly. Turning the car around and causing the mod frogs to fall.

Kipo and wolf stand in the middle of the road.

"Huh. Oh, yeah. The boss is gonna be so happy when we show her what we just found." Jamack says as he fixes his tie.

"The burrow girl!" Red-eye exclaims as he stares at kipo.

"I hate to disappoint you. You're gonna give us our two friends, and then we'll be on our way." Wolf says as she assumes a stance.

"You heard her. Hand them over." Kipi says as she crosses her arms.

"Weren't there three of you? Oh well, as long as I got the burrow girl. Harris, kwat, they want their friends back.

" I think that's against company policy." Kwat, the buff frog, says.

"My coworker's a real stickler for rules. Look, I totally get it. You all want to be together. So I'll take all four of ya." Jamack snaps his fingers and his companions pull out a spiked back and a mace.

Wolf narrows her eyes and jamack does the same. His two companions walking closer.

Wolf points her deathstalker at them, its tip reflecting the sun at them.

The frogs make the first move. Jumping forward, wolf follows soon after as kipo cheers her on. The two groups get closer and closer when...

Kipo and wolf are thrown in the car tied up as well.

The door to the car slams shut.

"Welp, there goes our last chance at rescue." Benson says with his eyes shut.

"Next time we pick smarter humans to rob." Dave says initiated.

"Real bummer the guy we saved didn't try to help us." Benson says as he lets out a sigh.

"I know right?" Dave agrees as the car takes off.

Meanwhile, y/n takes a step forward as he pushes his bike out of a bush.

He stares at the retreating car silently before he gets on the bike. Following after it at a distance.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

25.2K 1K 13
When a experiment gone wrong originates a plague that destroys the entire United States of America, everyone tries to survive at any cost. Maya, one...
898 125 19
Humankind has long since perished. But life goes on. Nature is slowly reclaiming the planet. A fire forces a young red fox named Kip to flee her den...
42.4K 1.5K 30
You are a Burrow girl and best friend to Kipo, you are now stuck on the surface full of large mutant animals. You find an interest in this world but...
1.3K 30 3
the story began with a boy, a half mute human who live on the surface all his life until he met a borrow girl name kipo and go on into a epic adventu...