❤︎ My Revenge ❤︎

Par Eroticlove_5

Leonie Waldorf and Ian James hate each other. Not dislike. not barley tolerate. Hate. When he's needs a tutor... Plus

𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒
𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡
𝐴𝑒𝑠𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑐
Chapter 1: what the fuck am I going to do?
Chapter 2: Because he's my enemy!
Chapter 3: I'm starting to think you like me
Chapter 4: I can't believe I loved him
Chapter 5: I want revenge
chapter six: Everyones looking at us
Chapter 7: It's ours
Chapter 8: What the fuck did we just do? |part one|
Chapter 9: what tge fuck did we just do? |part two|
Chapter 10: I feel at peace
Chapter 11: prove it
Chapter 12: Mines
Chapter 13: I'm yours
Chapter 14: Happy
Chapter 15: My girl
Chapter 16: Only yours
Chapter 17: Someone I Trust
Chapter 18: forced
Chapter 20: falling into place
Chapter 21: My dad
Chapter 22: Girls Night
Chapter 23: Girls night pt.2
Chapter 24: Together
Chapter 25: I'm not wearing any
Chapter 26: Oblivion
Chapter 27: My Revenge
Chapter 28: Sweet Revenge
Chapter 29: Twisted Prince
Chapter 30: Rowan James
Chapter 31: Christmas dinner
Chapter 32: The Big B
Chapter 33: You Called
Chapter 34: The Party

Chapter 19: center of attention

3.1K 83 62
Par Eroticlove_5

CHAPTER 19: center of attention
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

IAN JAMES

Black has always occupied my life.

Grime, silent, dark.

It always looked over me, never leaving.

Yet In a span of a second she made me forget about that darkness lighting up everything in my life.

But sometimes we have to deal with that darkness like today.

I watched as Leonie walked in front of me taking in her surroundings. The large centerpiece sculptures , gold walls, black clad servers, and tables to the far left side with everyone sitting waiting for the host to aconnce how much money they raised for a charity no one cared about.

Everyone who's anyone wants a seat at this event. money gets you through the door but your status comes next. If the host for this event feels Like you're not relevant enough, scoring a seat at this event won't happen.

Each seat for this event cost ten thousand.

but I'd spent more than a lousy ten thousand on Leonie dress tonight and it was worth every penny.

"This is incredible," Leonie says with her attention on something ahead of us.

"It truly is," I said, my eyes never leaving Her.

I've never brought a girl with me to events. It was for the best according to my father. His exact words were "women aren't made for these kinds of events son. They'll just cling onto you and hold you back. That's what women do best"

Had he been so wrong. Leonie made me better. When taking an exam I thought about what she taught me, when I doubted myself on the ice I remember her encouraging words. She made me fucking obsessed with her.

She had this hold on me from the moment I asked to be my tutor.

I hate it.

The hockey seasons are going so great I'm sure I'm a shoe in for the nationals team. I don't need any distractions but I'm looking at my only one right now.

There is nothing that can stop me from wanting to be with her. No matter what I did or the amount of times I tried to convince myself it would go away something always drew me back to her.

Leonie glaze moved to mine and a small exhale left from her lips when she saw how close I was. She didn't back away and I didnt want her to.

The tension between us was invisible to everyone else because they thought that we were dating . For Leonie and I It was thick and striking.

It felt like eternity before Leonie stepped back. I felt a small hint of relief but that only left me displeased."Go having on the PDA tonight."

"How heavy? Hands holding and a few kisses or a full out make out session? I don't think the last one would be appropriate for this type of event."

"A few kisses is fine" more than fine.

"Noted." Leonie glaze moves away again before it comes back to mine and she speaks again. "Why so much PDA?"

"I have my reasons."

"Nervous, everyone doesn't know how much of a good kisser you are?" She tilts her head.

I don't answer.

"Wait no you're not the type to care if everyone thinks you're a good kisser because you already think they know. That means you're nervous to kiss me!"

"I get nervous just being around you Waldorf."

"I tend to have that effect on people." Dispute her comment, a rose color covers her face.

Fuck I just want to-

"I hope I'm not interrupting" Rowan James the host of this event appears.

"Your not-"

"You are" I cut Leonie off.

Rowan's lips curve before he turns to Leonie. "You must be Leonie. My son hasn't told me much about you but I'm sure we can change tonight."

If Leonie was surprised this was my bad she didn't show it. "I would love that. I know Ian likes to keep our relationship private but I think it's time I finally meet his family."

"I wouldn't say private. You're all over the blogs."

"Yes but I'm sure you are too. Why wouldn't a wealthy businessman not be in the limelight? I'm sure you understand don't you?"

A forced laugh leaves my dad before he says. "I surely do. Do you mind if I have a word with my son?"

"Of course I was just about to head to the ladies room." Leonie gives me a gentle kiss on my cheek and leaves.

My dad didn't waste a second before speaking. "Breakup with her now."

"I'd rather die."

My dad seems almost shocked by my answer. "You need to be on the top of your game if you want to land a spot on the national team. You don't need some pussy distracting you."

"If you talk about her like that again I'll put you six feet in the ground"

"You think because you packed on a couple of muscles and got Some fame you can defeat me? You've always been weak. That girl wearing your mother's necklace proves it. How Much did you pay to get that back by the way? It must've been a pretty hefty price."

Rage starts boiling up in my chest.

"You're still a little boy hoping his mother would someday come back. It's sad really."

"Don't let your guest hear you. I'm sure they won't be pleased when they hear your traits, feeling over the sob story of your wife leaving you wasn't real."

My dad checks if the coast is clear before speaking again. "Remember it's my money you're living off. That fancy house, the cars,free tuition comes from me."

"And you should remember without me your company wouldn't exist" my dad had money in the past but it ever compared to his rich friends. He longed to be one the elite so he started his own company.

None of his rich friends believe his company would work and that's where I came in. With a star hockey player on the rise my dad's company looked more pleasing.

"Breakup with the slut before I do it for you."

"I'll burn your whole company down before that and if you talk about my girlfriend like that again I'll make sure you burn too" I hate the bastard but I hate him even more for talking about the women I care for most. I don't spare my dad another glance before I walk away.

———-
LEONIE WALDORF

I didn't actually have to use the bathroom so I did some touch up on my makeup instead.

A blonde and a brunette burst through the doors as I finish applying my lipstick but stop speaking when they see me. "You must be Leonie," The brunette says.

How do they know my name? "Yeah and you are?"

"I'm Haley and this is my friend Julie. We've attended many events and never has a girl had everyone's attention on her like you do."

"I'm sure no one's attention is on me."

"Honey, that's not true. Everyone raving about you I mean who wouldn't be the first girl Ian's ever brought to an event." The blonde nods in agreement.

Ian's never brought a girl to an event? Ian's been with plenty of girls so I was sure he'd brought a model or big influence to events before.

"You're really special to him. I can tell." The brunette smiles and the blonde speaks.

"I doubt he'll show how special you are though. No pda rule right?"

"We're going a little heavy on PDA tonight actually." The blonde and the burnet exchange confused looks. "What?" I ask.

"Ian hates PDA." The brunette says.

"He despises it." the blonde says.

Before I could respond respond in walks Rosaline Collins. Is the playing playing tricks on me? The women I've looked up to since I was a child, the women that announce that I passed to the second round of the competition. Rosaline ducking Collins.

It's like The world stopped when she walked in. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop "Is this a gossip session? feel me in." Rosaline says.

She places her bag on the counter then hops on next. "Come on dont be shy feel me in. I would love some good gossip and this event is boring."

While the blonde and brunette laugh I'm way too shocked to even breathe.

"We were gossiping about how obsessed everyone is with Leonie." The blonde says.

Rosaline looks over at me and I swear my heart stops. She's looking at me! "I remember you! You were at the gala for the competition. I loved your dress."

"Thank you so much it's an honor to meet you." I smile.

Play it cool.

Play it cool.

"Darling it's an honor to meet you. Your dress was amazing" am I hearing this right? "I know your fellow contestants wouldn't like me saying this but who cares. the moment I saw your dress I knew you would make it to the next round." Rosaline says. "Your dress makes me want to come out of retirement."

The blonde squeals while the brunette gasps. "So the rumors are true? Your coming out of retirement." They both ask.

I'm still on the part where she said and I quote "Your dress makes me want to come out of retirement." Those words will live with me forever.

"Maybe. Maybe not." Rosaline hops down from the counter. "You'll just have to wait and see. Especially you Leonie." Rosaline picks up her bag and leaves the bathroom.

—————
I waltzed up to Ian wasting no time. He's talking to some old guy right now probably discussing sports or boring business stuff but I can't wait.

"Dance with me."

Ian's eyes lift from the men to mine. I should've asked in a less demanding way because everyone at the table is now looking at me.

Ian probably hates me for interrupting him. Gosh what was I thinking?

As I try to turn away in embarrassment Ian grabs my hand and leads me to the dance floor.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have interrupted"

"You can interrupt any conversation of mine because no conversation is as important as you."

"I like when you say sweet things to me." I admit.

"I like your reaction when I say them." His hand tugs my waist pulling me closer to him. "Tell me why you're so happy to love."

"Your dads a asshole but he sure knows who to put on a guest list. Rosaline Collins walked into the bathroom asking for gossip."

"Gossip? Isn't she like fifty?" Ian questions.

"Yes and still hip. That's not the best part though she remembered me from the competition and said my dress was amazing! My dress! Mines!"

"Did you just use the word hip?" I swat Ian and roll my eyes. "I'm so proud of you baby, you deserve everyone's praise."

"Thank you but I think it'll be better if you show me how much I deserve it." Okay that was bold, really bold.

Ian and I movements stop. "There's plenty of tables and I do like an audience."

"Even if that idea turned me on your dad in the audience." I gesture my head to the right where Rowan glares at us. "By the way how did the conversation go?"

"Nothing that surprised me."

"From what you told me he's an ass so I'm guessing the conversation didn't go well." Ian stays silent giving me my answer. "I know I didn't have the best parent experience to give advice but You deserve better."

"I know" Ian cups my chin and out eyes locked.

"Stop looking at me like that"

"Like what?" I escape the question when the slow song changes into a fast paced one. "Sean Paul give it up to me " bleeds into my ears and I get an idea "Ian you have a lot of great qualities. Dancing isn't one of them."

"I don't dance."

"Hence why you're so bad at it. But we're going to change that. Welcome to how to dance 101."
————
IAN JAMES

"Watch me." she throws her arms up and sways her hips to the beat. I catch a few eyes on her as she rolls her body to the and my glare scares them off.

"Now you" she finishes and points her finger at me demanding I dance. I'd rather watch her do that again. When I don't move she drags my hands to her hips. "You need hands on teaching."

The wines her body to the beat our lower bodies only an inch apart. Fuck I don't even know if I'm breathing.

"You're not dancing, you must be nervous." She smiles up at me.

Yeah nervous I don't get a hard on.

I love her smile. I move my hips to the music which makes her smile bigger and laugh. Fuck it if I have to look like idiot dancing just to see her smile I will.

When she turns around and places my hands on her hip once again I know I'm in trouble. "Follow me."

Baby I will always follow you.

My heart thuds louder than the music as I match my movement to hers. Leonie ass grinds against my cock and I groan into her ear.

"See you've got it." She laughs moving away from my body. She goes back to dancing but I don't bother dancing. I watch her with a smile till the last note plays ending the moment I want to last forever.

"My feet may hurt but that was worth it." She takes my heading to the tables but I stop her.

"Let's go."

"But your father hasn't spoken yet."

"My father spoke enough tonight."

—————

*𝑚𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑*

"Stop looking at me like that." Leonie blushes as the car moves.

"Like what?"

"Like you want to fuck me." The moment those words leave her mouth my lips are on hers. It was bold and reckless. I didn't know where this would lead to but fuck I wanted her so badly.

I promised her we would have sex before our "session" in Bora Bora. I intend to keep that promise but right now my mind was far from the promise.

I wanted her.

I thought about our night in Bora Bora all the Time. She consumes my mind.

After a second Leonie kisses me back. I drown in her mouth taking in every inch. She tastes like everything I could imagine. Sweet and made for me.

She lifts her dress and slides onto my lap. My hands grab her hip, grinding her against my zipper. I swallow her small gasp and apply more pressure.

Kissing her is the greatest high I've felt and I don't want to come down. I want this feeling until the end of time.

Leonie traced the line of my zipper and I hardened under her touch. Leonie in the bedroom is hot but this brings me to another world.

"Ian" Leonie says between kisses.

"Yes love."

"Please" one word and that's all it took. I trail kisses from her lips to neck.

My hands slide up her thigh disappearing underneath her dress. "Fuck, your soaking."

"Your so beautiful baby it almost hurts." I feel Leonie warmth from my comment and continue to kiss her.

I tug her panties down to her thighs. Every moment today felt heightened. From our dancing to my hand roaming her skin.

Leonie rises up letting me pull her underwear down her legs. I pull the strap of her dress down exposing her pretty flesh and throw the tong to the seat beside me saving it for later.

My lips find her breast as soon as they are released. My teases her breast while I play with the other driving her wild.

I groan as Leonie grinds herself against me. My body fills with warmth from the feel of Leonie against me. She grinds back and forth earning another moan from me.

I'm begging her to take control of me. Leonie reaches down to tourse but I stop her. "Your pretty cunt hasn't earned it yet."

I lift her up and slide my hand between us. My finger dips inside of her and her body clenches. "I was right." I add another finger. "You're made for me."

I pump my fingers inside her deep and steady only coming out to rub her clit. She spread her legs a little wider and I can't take it. I bring my fingers out cupping her whole damn pussy. I want to feel her, all of her.

I drag my tongue over her breast again and tug. She's a addiction. I'm addicted to her.

Leonie moans loud enough I'm sure the driver can hear. I move to her neck, sucking and tugging with no hesitation.

Two fingers turn into three and my fingers move faster. "I knew you could take it." I withdraw my finger before slamming them inside her again. Leonie cry's out once more.

"Fuck" she moans.

"You love me finger fucking you. You want that pretty little cunt of yours on my fingers so bad you don't care if my driver, separated by a divide, hears your cries."

Leonie swirls her hips riding my fingers in response.

"You like the idea of them hearing me fuck you." I say withdrawing my fingers.

"You've got it all wrong Ian. I like them hearing me fuck you"

A grin appears that only she would see. I slam my fingers in her and she rides them.

"Spread those legs and come on my fingers like the good slut you are."

Leonie squeezes her eyes shut, moaning.

She rests her head on my shoulder and one hand holds on the back of my neck as she fucks my hand. The friction of her rubbing herself against my cock makes me go harder and harder. I imagine my dick inside of her as her breast bounces rough and fast.

The car is filled with our moans and movements as

Leonie clenches around me ready to come. "I don't want you to stop."

"Then I won't."

"We have to talk about this."

"Then talk."

"It's hard to form words right now Ian." Leonie says. "Everything is getting intense so maybe We should end our deal. You can go back to dating other people and maybe I'll give it a try."

"Let's be clear, Leonie, you're mine. You can Do what you want. Whether you kiss a guy or go on a date isn't fucking relevant to me because it's me you want, my mother's necklace around your neck, and my name you scream. you're my everything."

I lift Leonie's chin up and she meets my eyes. "I'm not backing down from this deal."

.........
Hello lovely's !!!!!! I'm so thankful for all the love on this book and everyone experience Leonie and Ian relationship!

What did you guys think this chapter?

Are you guys ready for this series?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.2K 248 25
=Enemies-to-Lovers= [As been placed on hold until 08/20/24 or until further notice.] #2 in Just Hazel+Matteo /read to find out/
12.4K 440 22
🔥🔥🔥18+**Moving to college in a new Country to get a degree, wasn't supposed to include babies and a white guy with blue eyes who hates my entire r...
10.7K 187 49
Can love be stronger than hate? Can two people who have hated and despised each other all their lives fall in love? Hate usually wins, but is that th...
25 1 1
the enemies to friends to lovers/fake dating au that no one asked for. The story of James and Kate, two college students who are trying to start fre...