Barley Lightfoot x Oc (Cari)...

By EternalFlower109

It has been a year since the events that happened, I'm sure you know the details. Ian and Barley Lightfoot go... More

Prologue
Brutus
Escape at the Dawn
Morning Talk

Changes

56 2 0
By EternalFlower109

Hello everyone! Hopefully you all are doing alright. I have an announcement to make about this book. I'm still gonna work on it, but I've decided to edit it and rewrite the story. I've been getting different ideas of how I want this story to go, and I think it might work out. I'm planning on adding some mystery, more magical moments and a bit of action into it. Some characters (though some I haven't revealed yet) for this story I will keep, some might be uncertain, we shall see.

I hope to get started on it very soon, as I'm still working on other things. Anyways, have a wonderful day/night everyone and I hope to hear what you guys think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 14.3K 36
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
578K 48.3K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
261K 25.6K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...