Red Is For Love (Io Shirai X...

By Freedom_Fighter24

Kai Hosako, the twin brother of Kaori Hosako, is Japan's first autistic pro wrestler who made waves in New Ja... More

Profile
Debut
In-Ring Debut
Training Together
Masami's Debut
Adam vs Ren
Surprise!
Yokohama
Tokyo
Talk(s)
Yamaguchi
Six Man Tag
Head Over Heels?
Strong vs Hosako
Ready To Fight
Happy Birthday Minoru!
Making History
Moving In And Birthdays
On The Trail
One More Day
WarGames Pt. 1
WarGames Pt. 2
After WarGames
The Old Returns
Two Segments
Time Together
Phoenix Pt. 1
Phoenix Pt. 2
Livestream
First Squash Match (As A Champion)
Johnny vs Ren II
Writing A Book
New York Pt. 1
New York Pt. 2
Attack of The Fan
New Look, New Attitude
Return
Be Mine
EVOLVE Pt. 1
EVOLVE Pt. 2
Promo
Johnny vs Ren III
Masami's Birthday
New Entrance
XXV
No More BS
Mixed Tag Match
Toronto
Ren vs Io
Contendership
Invasion
Something's Wrong
Confrontation
Back To Full Sail
Happy Day
Strong vs Hosako II
Fish vs Hosako II
Unexpected
Appreciation
8 Man Tag
A Big Mistake
Final Straw
Split Interview
Yes?
Preparations
War Pt 1
War Pt 2
Wrestlemania 36
Special Day
Epilogue Pt 1
Epilogue Pt 2
The Process of Creating Kai "Ren" Hosako

Challengers

173 1 14
By Freedom_Fighter24

(A/N: R.I.P. Antonio Inoki and Sara Lee.)

~With Kai~

I didn't bother with the Royal Rumble match the next night after Takeover: Phoenix because I thought I deserved a break, even though I had to be at Full Sail on Tuesday, which I did put in my agenda and I promised Hunter that I'd be there

After the flight back to Orlando, Kaori, Masami, and I just stayed home all day, but at Full Sail, I was all business. I was going to be cutting a promo about my victory and how I want some new competition.

I was interested in keeping this title for a couple months but I definitely want to scout some new opponents before I turn heel down the road.

Here are two guys that I'm looking at right now...

- Matt Riddle
- Tyler Bate

The guy I'm really interested in working with is Matt Riddle. I heard he has a match tonight against Kassius, so I hope to see what he brings to the table.

(A/N: What Kai is about to say is controversial, but this is before the harassment claims or whatever so bear with me, okay?)

I also heard that he can be a bit of a prick when he needs to be, but an overall chilled guy. I hope that's the case when we work together.

With Tyler Bate, I heard he had some allegations against him which costed him some friends and whatnot and while I wrestled in PROGRESS one time, my one match was against him. I didn't like him because of how he treated the women wrestlers in the UK. I didn't want to work with again after that, but if I have to work with him again, I'm willing to put my personal feelings about him aside so we could bring out a banger for the fans.

That's how professional I am, if there's someone in the locker room I don't like, I can put aside my differences and make the most of my performance in the ring, it's not a problem. I've done that for over a decade now and I proved that I can hang with the best.

After I got into my black and white tracksuit, with my gear underneath in case I have an impromptu match, I looked to start the show with a promo on my win against Trevor for my newly won NXT North American Title.

As the camera focused on me walking with the NA Title on my shoulder, as I hold it to make sure it doesn't fall or anything.

From what I heard, when Kaori first won the Women's Title, she accidentally threw it into the crowd before she had to run and get it back from a fan who caught it. She thanked him or her, couldn't get a good look, but I know that this recorded unscripted moment is in a Botchamania video or whatever.

Thank Gods it didn't have any fluids on the belt though because if a guy played with himself and he ended up cumming all over the belt, after giving it back to Kaori, I'd kill him and send my regards to anyone who knew him and failed to comply.

My theme played and I went out to a wave of cheers and applause as I smiled with gratitude.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the new NXT North American Champion, "The Prodigy", REN HOSAKO!

Renallo: A very well-deserved reaction by the fans here at Full Sail!

Phoenix: That is correct, Hosako has earned the right to be called the NXT North American Champion.

McGuiness: Correct, and that smile on his face is just the best part right now! He's earned it!

When I got to the stairs, I walked up and went into the ring, holding the title above my head as the fans cheered. I grabbed a mic and looked to speak as the crowd just chanted...

Crowd(chanting): YOU DESERVE IT! *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* YOU DESERVE IT! *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

I smirked and said...

Me: Heh, I guess... I do.

They applauded as I kept talking in the best English I can possibly speak.

Me: Winning title was fun part... but now... hard part begins.

The fans definitely agreed on what I just said in English, even though the lisp is starting to get worse.

Me: I do not want easy challenge. Regal, have every talent give me... their... best shot. I looking for fight!

That fired the crowd up and this had shown everyone that I don't need to speak Japanese all the time. The only time I can is when the lisp is acting up, but other than that, I think I'm doing pretty well.

As I smiled with such determination and with a sadistic sense not to mention...

Me: I will fight as if every match is retirement match to keep this title! No matter who I fight, I will win because Ren Hosako is...

I pointed up, same with the fans, and we all yelled together...

Me/Crowd: ICHIBAN!

My theme played as the fans applauded and that told me, they made sure to be quiet as I spoke in English. They know about my disability and it seems like they're not gonna see me differently anytime soon.

I got out of the ring by stepping through the ropes and onto the floor, but as I walked up the ramp...

I was smiling with interest as I liked what I was seeing. Riddle was entering in his usual getup: a track jacket, MMA style biker shorts, flops, and a snapback hat.

He was getting in the groove of his music as he pointed at me and offered me a fist bump. I accepted which elate him and the fans as I kept walking up the stage and into the back.

Masami and Kaori were just waiting for me and I really felt pretty proud of myself for speaking the best English I could.

Masami: それは素晴らしい、カイでした。 私は英語を話すことはできません。 (That was amazing, Kai. Even I can't speak English that good.)

Me: 私のLispのためにできるように私は非常に小さな英語を話そうとしますが、それはかなり良いと思います。 (I try to speak very little English as I can because of my lisp, but I think it was pretty good.)

Kaori: あなたはただ最高の、カイです。 (You're just the best, Kai.)

Me: ありがとう、カオリ。 (Thanks, Kaori.)

Hunter: Hey, nice job on the promo. I didn't think you can do it.

Me: Arigato.

Hunter: Now, you wanted competition, right?

I nodded as Hunter kept talking.

Hunter: Regal actually liked your charisma and your passion for wanting to be the best in NXT, so I'm gonna be looking at some talent and see which ones stick out the most. Anyone stuck out to you?

Me: Matt Riddle.

Hunter: Really?

Me: Hai, he also a new NXT talent, no?

Hunter: He is.

Me: I want him at Takeover: New York.

Hunter: Well, let's see what happens. For now, you go to the locker room.

Me: Will do.

We went on back to the locker room where we watched Matt taking on Ohno and so far, this match is pretty decent.

If Matt wins, this could have me focus on Riddle vs Hosako at Takeover: New York. I really want this match. If it happens, I'll be happy.

~15 Minutes Later~

Well, it seems like I got my wish: Riddle won the match and now I got my eye on him. I was impressed with how he manages to tap Ohno out by using the Fujiwara, his variant and it wasn't my version of the arm bar.

Before Masami and Kaori could get up, I gestured them to sit down as I gave Kaori a kiss on her head and Masami's cheek.

I walked out with a huge grin on my face, letting everyone know that I liked what I saw from his match backstage and I want to defend my title against him at Takeover: New York, but that PPV is only a couple months away, so why not have some challengers until then?

I've been looking at some other wrestlers who'd want to have a shot at me for the title.

If Trevor wants a rematch, I'm all for it. I'm willing to have another match with him because our first in Phoenix was fantastic and if we have to make the second match even better, then we can do it.

If Tommy, AKA Aleister Black, wants a shot at this, I have no problem with that too.

After the whole show, we went home and just went to sleep. I didn't have a match tonight, but at least I had my gear uon underneath my tracksuit.

Here's the thing about me wearing my gear under a tracksuit, it's to help me be ready for any matches made up on the fly. If I have to wrestle, even if I'm not on the card, I'm ready. It's no problem.

I've been taught that I should always be ready for anything and I should always have my gear with me in case I have to wrestle. People might see the ring gear under a tracksuit as a habit, but I say it's a good habit because that way I can be ready to wrestle at anytime in a wrestling show.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Shield By Ti

Fanfiction

87K 2.5K 69
Everyone knows AJ Lee but who had any idea she had a younger sister named Ashley. When Ashley finally breaks through the walls of NXT what will happe...
23.6K 259 29
Luka Vukovich, has wrestled at TNA and NJPW as Luka Gabriel, he accomplished so many things that even Triple H was impressed with, so he gave him a c...
60.7K 531 14
What happens when the first Autistic pro wrestler is tied between two of WWE's most beautiful female wrestler?
75K 1K 39
After some success in the European Indy scene Stephen Taylor is invited to train at the NJPW dojo taken under the wing of finn balor and shibata he b...