A Halfling's Demon Harem. (ma...

By ryumaki215

Y/n Sparda is the son of the former demon king. However, y/n also happens to be a guy that likes to eat pizza... More

chapter 1: the demon hunter.
Chapter 2: Demon scouting!
Chapter 4: Smokin' Sexy Style!!

Chapter 3: three Dogs and a Gamer.

1.8K 48 28
By ryumaki215

y/n and his two new demon companions went further into hell. they ran into some other demons that tried to stop them and y/n took them out. 

y/n: WHOOOOHOOOO!!!

y/n was currently using a demon as a skateboard while he gunned down a bunch of the other demons. y/n then jumped off of the demon and kicked him into another demon.

y/n: HELL YEAH!!

meanwhile, Modeus and Pandemonica watched y/n take down the demons in this usual chaotic style.

Modeus: so cool...

Pandemonica: great. I'll have to add this to the ever-growing list of damages that y/n has left on hell. 

once y/n finished off the last demon, he looked around and smiled to himself as he slung the rebellion on his back. 

y/n: yup, this is-

???: WHAT THE FUCK?!?! I JUST CLEANED THIS PLACE UP!!!

y/n looked over to see a demon with a bottle of vodka in her hands and a grumpy look on her face.

pandemonica: ah, hello Malina.

Malina: Monica?! what in the name of Jetstream Sam is going on here?!

Pandemonica: well, you see, this half-demon over here got himself trapped in hell and can't find his way out. I'm guiding him to lucy's office so that she can send him back to the human realm. 

Malina: wha-who even is this guy?!

y/n: sup~ my name's y/n. you like jazz?~

Malina: ...is he retarded?

Pandemonica: maybe.

y/n: hey! I'm right here you know!

Malina: ugh, and I was having a great time playing smash bros.

y/n: smash huh? who's your main?

Malina was surprised by the half-demon's comment but she answered nonetheless. 

Malina: banjo.

y/n: meh, he's good but joker's better. 

Malina: what?! you're bullshitting if you think joker's better than Banjo!

y/n: oh yeah? why don't I prove it?!

Malina: YOU'RE ON!!

Malina and y/n went to a cave where Malina had been residing earlier. there was a table, a propped-up broom, a fridge, a laptop, and a flat-screen tv with a Nintendo Switch and a PS5. Malina grabbed two wooden chairs from the table and put them in front of the tv. she grabbed one controller and tossed the other to y/n. y/n caught it and sat down next to Malina.

Malina: three stocks?

y/n: Absolutely! 

Malina took a drink from her bottle of vodka.

Malina: hope you're ready to eat your words!!

y/n: do your worst.

meanwhile, Pandemonica and modeus had followed them both into the cave and were now watching them play.

pandemonica: *sigh* this is going to take a while isn't it? 

-----LATER-----

'GAME!'

Malina: GOD DAMN IT!!

Malina had just lost her last stock and was defeated by joker's pistols. she almost had him but y/n used joker's grappling hook and kicked banjo off the stage. Malina's frustration was making her grip the controller to the point where it started to crack a bit.

y/n: welp, that was fun! but I gotta get going now!

Malina was brought out of her rage by y/n's statement just now. even though losing had pissed her off, this was the first time she had found someone who could give her a challenge when playing her games. the only other person who played with her now and then was her sister but she sucked at most of the games and it was a pain in the ass to ask her.

Malina: wait! do you seriously need to go?

y/n: yup. there's this guy in the human realm that's gonna try and take over if I don't hurry up and stop him.

Malina: well...I'll come with you! I wanna have a rematch and that can't happen if I'm stuck here and you're up in the human realm.

y/n: cool! alright ladies, let's get going!

and with that, the trio became a quad and were now on the move again.

-----MEANWHILE-----

b/n cut down another demon in his way before sheathing Yamato again.

b/n: pathetic. nothing down here is even remotely challenging.

suddenly, the ground started to rumble and b/n looked behind himself to find a giant demon looking down at him.

???: Son of Sparda....You have wreaked havoc here long enough! Fear me, for I, Titan, Shall be your demise!!

b/n: tch. you wish to challenge me? fine then.

b/n took Yamato out of its sheath and point it at the Colossal Demon.

B/n: show me what you can do!

Titan: you do not understand. I am not here to fight.

the giant demon put his hands together and raised them above his head.

Titan: I AM HERE TO KILL YOU!!

the demon swung his arms down where b/n was at. 

Titan: hmph. I was expecting more from him.

b/n: my exact sentiments.

Titan: WHAT?!

Titan looked over to see b/n standing on his shoulder. b/n looked unamused.

b/n: really? did you think I was weak enough to be defeated in a single strike?

suddenly, before Titan could even process what was happening, his eyes were gouged out.

Titan: AAAHHHHH!!!!

b/n: how disappointing.

Titan: DAMN YOU!!! I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS!!

Titan tried to hit b/n but thanks to his lack of depth perception, he kept missing.

b/n: I was hoping you would provide a decent challenge but it seems...

b/n: ...that you were nothing but fodder.

the giant demon was cut into many pieces and his blood rained down on b/n. 

b/n: how crass...

b/n: now I've got blood all over my coat.

b/n suddenly heard clapping and looked over to see Morrigan clapping her hands and looking at him.

Morrigan: nice, nice! looking cool, b/n!

b/n: Why are you following me, Morrigan?

Morrigan: oh come on, you know I can't miss this! the reunion between the sons of Sparda?! I just HAVE to see that! 

b/n: this is a family affair. I don't see why you would be so interested.

Morrigan: well, I am! besides, it's nice to see you finally do something other than stay in that cave and brood all day.

b/n:...fine. you can follow but don't get in my way.

Morrigan: trust me, I have no plans to.

b/n and Morrigan walked on in search of y/n.

-----MEANWHILE-----

y/n: annnnd another one bites the dust!

y/n slashed down another demon that stood in his way. the quad moved on in hell until they were suddenly stopped by something...well, more like someone. three someones!

???: this smell...

???: could it be?!

???: the smell of Sparda!!

y/n: uhh...does anyone here know who's talking right now?

Pandemonica: I think that's-

suddenly, three demons came out from where they were hiding.

y/n: ...is it just me or are there three of them?

pandemonica: that is Cerberus. she's actually just one person with three bodies.

y/n: oh. gotcha.

Cerberus 1: It's him!

Cerberus 2: The eldest son of sparda!

Cerberus 3: he was believed to be dead!

the three demon girl's eyes widened at what Cerberus had said.

Pandemonica: T-the son of Sparda?!

Modeus: no way...

Malina: I thought that guy was a myth! 

y/n looked back at the demon girls.

y/n: sorry, girls. guess I should have told you that earlier huh?

Malina: YOU THINK?!

Pandemonica: well...this certainly explains a lot.

Modeus: I wonder what it would be like to sleep with Sparda's son...

y/n looked back toward the three Cerberus bodies.

y/n: so, what do you three want?

Cerberus 1: We want to follow you!

Cerberus 2: where are you going?!

y/n: to see the queen of hell and see if she's got a way to get me out of this place.

Cerberus 1: take us with you!

Cerberus 3: we'll give you this in return!

the Cerberus gave y/n a triple Nunchaku. 

Cerberus 1: This weapon will help you in battle!

Cerberus 2: it has fire, lighting, and ice abilities!

Cerberus 3: try it out!

and y/n proceeded to do just that.

 All Cerberus bodies: WOOOAAHH!

y/n: hehehe. yeah, I'm keeping this! alright Cerberus, you're free to come along.

all Cerberus: yes! ascension to the human realm at last!

y/n put the triple nunchaku away and the group was on the move again. meanwhile, pandemonica started to think about y/n and who he was.

Pandemonica: "y/n is the son of Sparda...this is unbelievable! wait, Cerberus said he was the eldest. does that mean he has siblings? if so, are they alive too?"

the group continued venturing into hell, unaware of what awaited them.

(hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! sorry, it took so long to come out but I've been kinda busy with other stories. tell me what you think! anyway, I'll see you all later!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
116K 5.8K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
293K 27.4K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...