[Best friends]

By Hal_21_

Lisa and Jennie have been best friends since forever. They went through it all together and doesn't matter wh... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

15

393 17 0
By Hal_21_

After Chaeyoung's raide at Jennie's fridge, Lisa almost killing herself with a knife while tryna help Jennie and Jisoo cooking,and Jisoo's lungs broken for yelling non-stop after the two younger girls...
The four of them finally relax together in the couch, choosing what movie they should watch.

"I want romance"

Said Jennie calmly, but at the same time, leaving no space for a refuse.

"Well princess, I want Horror"

Spat back Jisoo, with just as much determination.

Jennie death glared at her when Jisoo suddenly stealed the TV controller from her hands.

"And... What if we watched a documentary instead?"

Lisa offered, not wanting to see either of the two.

"One about food maybe"

Said Rosé, suddenly interested.

"Ok,ok. Let's be fair and play a game. Who wins, will choose the movie ok?"

Reasoned Jennie, getting everyone approval.

After playing Jisoo won,and just like that they ended up watching a horror movie.

While Jennie and Lisa were too busy shitting themselves, Rosé and Jisoo took the movie seriously.

They regularly made questions to each other and sometimes shared opinions

"But, why do all nice people have to die first!?"

Chaeyoung complained as she watched her favorite character die brutally, stabbed to death by the monster.

Jennie's and Lisa's screams in the background.

"When you're in a garden,which flower do you pick first?"

Jisoo asked her, turning around to face her.

"The ugly ones"

"Exac-wait what?"

"Babe, ugly bitches don't belong in my garden"

Answered obviously Chaeyoung as she kept on staring at the screen.

Jisoo's mouth agape for the shock.

She wasn't expecting that but,

It's Park Chaeyoung.

"Ok that's enough, I'm leaving"

Jennie stood up when she couldn't stand the movie anymore.

Upon seeing her get up, Lisa got up too involuntarily, getting a strange look from Jisoo.

"Ok Unnie.... we'll continue it tomorrow?"

Asked Rosé who already gave up on the idea of watching a horror movie with Jennie.

"Sure..."

The eldest answered her, getting up too, turning off the television.

And now, It's finally the most important moment of the night.

The Moment in which they should decide who would sleep where and with who.

It's a tradition.

No matter whose house it is, if they have a sleepover, they would play rock paper scissor, and from there, they would choose the lucky one who would sleep in the most comfortable bed and the unfortunate who would sleep on the floor.

Now...Jennie has two bedrooms.
Hers,and the guest bedroom.

Whoever finished in first place would sleep in her bed, in second place in the bed with the winner.
Whoever ended up in third place, would have to sleep in the guest room bed, which is small and very cold since it is in the coldest part of the house.
And finally, who would lose, therefore fourth place, would have slept in a sleeping bag next to the bed in the guest room.

After various rounds, the winners are announced.

1:Jennie
2:Lisa
3: Rosé
4:Jisoo

While Jisoo was trying not to pull her hair out, Rosé seemed to be the only one celebrating, happy to have escaped the cold floor.

Meanwhile, both Jennie and Lisa were happy to have the most comfortable bed but, they weren't as happy to have to share it with each other.

They weren't really avoiding each other, but throughout the evening, they tried to be as far away as possible, and to have as few interactions as possible.

They were both still awkward from what happened in Jennie's room earlier.

They didn't know what to do, how to deal with it, and the easiest thing seemed to be ignoring each other.

Fortunately, none of the other girls had noticed anything, too busy having fun.

But now they ended up in the same room, in the same bed, and neither of them had any way out of it.

-----------------------

While Rosé tried to comfort Jisoo, telling her that maybe they would both fit into the bed ,(Obviously lying, that bed is as big as a lamp)
Jennie and Lisa were mentally preparing themselves.

All four of them were already in their pajamas and ready to go to bed.

It was two in the morning, so they were all tired.

After a small talk the four girls had finally managed to separate and enter their assigned rooms.

While Chaeyoung and Jisoo were both really trying to fir into bed together, Jennie and Lisa were standing in front of the bad awkwardly.

"So ... you take the right side?"

Jennie asked bravely, knowing Lisa's preferences.

"Uh ... yes thanks"

They looked at each other awkwardly,before pulling themselves under the covers of the soft bed.

Both staring at the ceiling silently.

"I can't sleep..."

"Me neither..."

Jennie smiled softly

They looked at each other before both turned around in the bed to face each other.

"That movie was terrible...I swear, I felt my pants getting wet for a moment"

Whispered Lisa making Jennie laugh.

"You're right, it was traumatic"

Jennie answered between the giggles.

"And to think that jisoo watches those things to fall asleep, that woman is crazy"

Jennie's laugh echoed in the room,causing Lisa's smile to wider even more.

And just like that, they started talking normally again,the tension of before completely forgotten.

They whispered at each other, trying not to wake up the other girls.

Their bodies close the whole time, almost touching.

And Jennie couldn't help the feeling.

Couldn't help the fact that she was diyng to touch Lisa.

To hug her.

It's what she wanted to do all day but never had the chance to.

And she doesn't know why, but she just wants to feel the blonde close to her.

Hug her all night and never let her go.

And when she accidentally touched Lisa's waist she completely lost it.

"Everything's fine?"

Lisa asked as she noticed the slight change in Jennie.

"Eh? Of course... I'm just... kinda tired."

Jennie answered her trying to recover and get rid of those stupid thoughts.

"Then sleep"

"But i don't want to..."

Jennie whined, just like a kid.

"Then don't"

Lisa kept going with an amused smirk on her face.

"You're not helping!"

Jennie pushed her away, annoyed at her behavior.

Lisa just laughed, pulling herself close to Jennie again.

This time,
Hugging her.

Jennie first froze at the sudden contact,but immediately melted in Lisa's arms when the younger started drawing imaginary circles in the brunette's back.

Out of instinct,she put her hands on Lisa's waist, pulling her impossibly closer,not wanting to lose the warm that completely knocked her out.

And just like that,in that comfortable silence,both drifted to sleep.

------------------------------

:-O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.1K 32
Lisa is always in love with Jennie and wanted to be more than best friend. Everyday she will try her best to always cater to Jennie and making sure J...
740K 17.5K 32
lisa , who have been friends with jennie since they were kids secretly have a feelings for her. but little did she know that jennie already know abou...
1.1M 30.3K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
171K 3.9K 27
When Jennie arrives at a senior party with a boyfriend seemingly out of nowhere, she leaves Lisa's heart shattered and their university in shock. Jus...