See you never... (The S-class...

By Andrews_Grapes

That same traumatic experience play like a broken disc on Han Yoojin's mind, after he have return to the past... More

Work for me. || Ep.2
What's wrong with this Guild!? || Ep.3
Yoojin Is Injured!! || Ep.4
~Ba-thump~ || Ch.5

Gone right in front of my eyes. || Ep.1

1.4K 87 4
By Andrews_Grapes

"Hyung, are you okay..?"

That guy said. His side was ripped open and his guts were spilling out, and yet he still was asking if his older brother is okay..

He was on the verge of death yet his face was only a little pale. His calm look annoyed the older brother. The older brother sat on the floor and looked up at his younger brother without saying anything.

'I'm so pathetic..' The older on thinks as he look at the pitiful look of his younger brother

"Listen to me, hyung..." The younger brother said

"Lauchitas falls asleep within five-hour cycles. If you hide for an hour, it will eventually go to sleep. Then you just have to get out through the entrance. I've taken care of all the lesser monsters so as long as you do not touch Lauchitas, you will be safe."

He then held out a small blue stone to the older one. It was a gatestone that provided a way out of a closed dungeon. It can only be used near the entrance and is a very valuable item that could only be used one time by one person.

The older one did not take the gatestone and pretended to be uncaring. Who on earth is in their right mind will leave their own younger brother behind for their own good!?!

-
That same traumatic experience play like a broken disc on Han Yoojin's mind, after he have return to the past he cannot stop but to remember those memories..

He started to distance himself from everyone.

Sigh..

Han Yoojin stand up from his floor mattress, he looks around to only see a dark, cold and full of a mess small apartment.

'I guess it's time for work.' Han Yoojin whispers and walk towards the bathroom to get ready

After a few moments ago he is ready to go. He is wearing some long turtleneck sweater with black pants, has a face mask and a cap over this head.

He change a lot, he is happy and cheerful back then but now.. He is just "empty" or just feeling cold?

"Ha.. What can I do when I'm a person who needs a Axillary crutches to stand? I can't even help my younger brother.." Han Yoojin whispers with a sad tone

He cannot look at his younger brother anymore.. The only thing he remembers is his younger brother's lifeless face..

Han Yoojin walks toward his door to only see a big man.. Huh..? Isn't this.. KIM SUNGHAN!?

"W-What are you doing here..?"

"Are you Han Yoojin.?" The man ask

Han Yoojin black out.. Why is he here.?? This never happened in the past!

"N-No.." Han Yoojin mumbles

The big man look at him and sigh, he then leaves and Han Yoojin quickly close the door.. He was short in breathe..

"W-What was that..?" Han Yoojin mumbles as his legs trembles and fell down, leaning his back on his door..

Somewhere

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Come in." A man with black hair spoke

A big man open the door and walk towards in front of the black hair man. The black hair man seems to be waiting for the big man's words.

"Guild master, the man you are looking for is not there.." Kim Sunghan explain

"How come.? Did you not see the files I gave you? Did you go into the wrong building? Wrong room?" The black hair man ask with a little home in his tone

It's been years since he lost tracks of his brother. He grew very worried, It's unusual for his brother to suddenly disappeared!

"Yes, I have ask all of the people who lives there." The big man explain

"Do you see the man in the picture?"

"Ah about that, I do not see anyone look like him yet I have seen a very suspicious person."

"Then follow him. Find him."

"As you command."

Back With Han Yoojin •

Sigh..

"Wearing this at summer is so damn stupid.. But I do not have any clothes other than this.." Han Yoojin mumbles

Of course, he does not have that many clothes, he is already short in money so how can he even bother to buy more clothes?

His brother is indeed rich but he cut ties with his brother. He does everything to avoid him. He even move to a different city and work there as a super market worker.

He already give up in being a hunter and just tries his best to have some money for his daily living. What do expect on a f class who was always seen as just a burden?

"Han Yoojin! Help me move this boxes over there!" A coworker said

Han Yoojin just nods and carefully move the boxes in place. Even if he is injured he still works hard. It's been years yet his leg did not heal. It happens when his brother were attack by some monsters. Where his brother discover his powers.

He do heal but since he runs away from his brother this time he did not get a chance to heal.

"Han Yoojin are you alright..?" The coworker ask

"A-Ah.. Of course.!"

"But you look paler and more skinnier.. Do you need money? I can give you some of my payme-"

"No need! It is all right!"

"Ah.. I see.."

The coworker then walk out of the store. Well her shift is already done and it's now Han Yoojin's turn

Ding!

The door open to reveal a good looking man with blonde hair! Han Yoojin could careless, the man starts to look around the store, he just got some snacks and a softdrink along with it

"Is this all?" Han Yoojin ask

"Yes. Cannot you see? That is the only things I put there."

'This cooky bastard.' Han Yoojin mumbles to himself with a frown.

"That would be 2000 won."

The man gave the money and take the things he bought.

"Have you seen him, guild master?" A woman ask

"Ah. Yes, he is nothing especially, he is just an ordinary man, yet I am wondering why would Han Yoohyun look for him?" The man mumbles

"They are either relatives or that man did something to him. But oh well. It is not something I should bother with." The man quickly answer his own question and was about to go in the car and leave when-

BOOOOOM!!

CRASHHHH!!

"Ah. How lucky of me."

To Be Continued

-
This is an A.U. where Han Yoojin completely lost his motivation and decided to go far away from his brother.

-
" Talking "

' Thinking '

[ Letter or writing or screen ]

" Angry Tone "

Flash back

Sounds effects

-
The A.U. is far away from similar on the novel..

My apologies if the writing is terrible.

And thank you for all who will support my books.

Good bye.

-
1148 words

-
Date of release: October 7 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 23.2K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 35.2K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
382K 18.4K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...