Raising Adorable Pets in a Pa...

Από 0003min

Title: 我在异世养萌宠 | Raising Adorable Pets in a Parallel World Author: 旷鸟 https://m.shubaow.net/248/248670/ MACHI... Περισσότερα

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
91-94

86-90

816 34 8
Από 0003min

Chapter 86: Zombie Siege

For the first time in her life, she was offered such a reward for someone and felt like a fugitive.

Ling Xi was furious: "Why is this task like a wanted notice!"

Bai Yu reminded her, "You hide so many power animals that escaped from the base. You must be a fugitive."

"..."

"You are the real fugitive, okay?" Lingxi grinded his teeth. "I can only be regarded as an accomplice."

It's really a novel experience that the diligent breeder is wanted as a big boss.

Breeders who just want to live a peaceful life are very unhappy.

Wenniao chirped up, pecked Lingxi's hand with the bird's beak, signaling her to look at the back of the letter.

Only then did Lingxi notice that there was another sentence that he didn't see: "The zombie wave signal has been monitored, and a large number of zombie waves will be attacked soon in the near future. The base believes that the number of this time may be much larger than last time..."

"What's going on?" She turned her head to Bai Yu and asked him, "Why do you feel that the zombie wave has become more and more frequent recently?"

She didn't encounter large-scale zombies when she was in the farmhouse. They were all sporadic zombies, and there were more villages and urban areas, and it was even rare in winter.

Bai Yu didn't know why and shook his head: "It's probably a seasonal factor. Zombies in extremely hot conditions are easy to run away."

He lazily changed his posture and lay back. He gloated and said happily, "Let the base have a headache. If you have so many trouble, you won't bother to come to us."

Lingxi doesn't think it's that simple.

She thought about it that most of the targets of zombie tides are bases for human gathering, that is to say, where there are many human beings, they are easy to become the primary targets of zombies, and some smarter zombies will choose to divert. When they see that the base is not easy to break through, they will go to other small places.

If the base can't prevent it, a small village where a group of human life already lives, will also be occupied by zombies.

Speaking of which, the base should not be captured by zombies.

Lingxi: "I don't know when the next wave of zombies will come? It was very sudden last time.

Seeing that the other party fell into meditation, Bai Yu said vigilantly, "You don't still want to go to the base to help those human beings fight, do you?"

A fox looked at himself as if he was looking at the great injustice. Lingxi had to explain, "Last time I beat zombies at the second base, I saw some zombie transfer routes halfway and came to us."

"Although it is remote and difficult to find here, it is not too far from the first base. After the base is occupied by all zombies, ordinary people will become more zombies, so we will become the next most dangerous place."

The more she thought about it, the more she felt that she couldn't sit idly by.

After all, as a human being, she doesn't want to see more innocent human beings become allies of zombies and turn to more compatriots.

If the bases are all reduced, how can so many human sanctuary be made?

She put away the letter and said to Bai Yu, "Don't worry about anything else. We should be prepared in advance."

Since I saw a huge number of zombies last time, Lingxi feels that even relying on the combat strength of all human powers, they are not their opponents. There are really many enemies, and there are only a few high-level combat power among human beings.

There is a white power grid on the mountain, but the village at the foot of the mountain is in a weak breakthrough point.

Seeing this, Bai Yu also stood up and said reluctantly, "I went to the entrance of the village to help them build a protective net against zombies."

Lingxi nodded: "I'll go with you."

She wants to go down the mountain and tell the news to Cen Xin and Lian Jiashi.

Bai Yu used his skills to take the two to the foot of the mountain. When he arrived in the village, he also scared them. It was still midnight. As soon as Wenniao sent the letter to Lingxi, he couldn't wait to go down the mountain to prepare them to be prepared.

Even Shen Hua's instruments can't pinching the speed of the zombie tide, so you can't slack off. It can be a little earlier.

Lian Jiashi was still confused and scratched his head to open the door for them: "What's wrong?"

Lingxi quickly explained the matter clearly.

The other party's face gradually became solemn. They were all used to people who didn't live tomorrow today. When they heard the words, they immediately woke up from their sleep.

Lingxi: "Now this is just to make you vigilant at all times. We are far away from the base. Even if the zombie tide comes, it will be attacked first, and there is plenty of time left for us."

He is discussing how to make a complete preparation, and Bai Yu has recovered the required facilities from somewhere else.

He surrounded the whole village with people who could help, and even dug trenches and traps on the road from the base to the village.

If there are more people, it is efficient. It's almost almost enough to wait until dawn.

Lingxi's most uneasy power grid part was also connected to high-voltage thunder and lightning enough to hold the zombies firmly outside. As long as the hand gate is pulled down, it will start automatically, and the whole village is like an iron bucket on the mountain.

The power of the little squirrel is also useful at this time.

The ferret grew a towering tree for it at the foot of the mountain, which is convenient for the other party to better detect. As long as there is any abnormal situation in the distance, you can inform Lingxi as soon as possible, and even the base is under control.

During the days when they were nervously preparing, Cen Xin suddenly came back from the field and said happily, "The wheat in the field is sprouted!"

Sisi first found this good news.

Adults have no time to take care of the ground. She waters it diligently every day, occasionally loosen the soil of the land, and sees several times a day to see if there are green seedlings.

The day after the power grid was safe, a green green finally grew in the field.

Lingxi's originally anxious mood finally became a little clear. The growth rate of these wheat is quite fast!

Similar to what she planted in front of the house on the mountain, the ones planted in front of her door have grown as high as her little arms.

There are also some of the easiest potatoes and sweet potatoes that come out of the ground like wheat.

Humans with planting experience also find ways to fertilize them, saying that they can grow stronger without diseases.

The wheat and rice in Lingtian have been collected batches one batch after another. Lingxi also found time to go to other villages, found more agricultural tools that could be used, and took them back and distributed them to those people.

With the tools to take advantage of the land, the efficiency will get twice the result with half the effort.

After determining that the contaminated ground mixed with spiritual land can also grow crops, Lingxi took everyone to open up more land, and even both sides of the road to the foot of the mountain were cultivated.

A separate pipe was connected from the mountain, turning half of the land into paddy fields to grow rice.

Looking down at a glance on the mountain, the full land below is next to each other, neatly juxtaposed, and divided into different types of vegetable crops other than wheat and rice.

It is magnificent in scale, with the endless feeling of farmland that Lingxi saw in the countryside when he was a child.

Originally, I thought that growing crops on this kind of land was just a beautiful dream, but now I see the first-scent land, and everyone is more motivated.

The village is under the management of the strong. Lingxi and Bai Yu will come down to inspect when they are free. They don't have to worry about their safety and food and clothing as before, and spend all their twelve points of energy on farming.

Seeing that the news of the upcoming zombie wave did not make these people panic at all, but stimulated their fighting spirit. She was still a little confused, so she asked Cen Xin, "Why don't you look worried about the zombie wave at all?"

She is worried every day.

Cen Xin handed Lingxi the freshly made apple juice: "We have never seen any strong wind and waves. We have escaped so many times, and we have long put life and death aside."

"Beth more, aren't you here?"

Others nodded when they heard this. Lian Jiashi said, "You are much more thoughtful than us. Even such a powerful high-voltage power grid can be installed. The zombie tide is no threat, not to mention that people as strong as you protect us."

Lingxi didn't expect that one day she would be divided into the "strong" camp.

It's more wonderful than being wanted everywhere at the base.

How frustrated she was when she left the downtown underground supermarket last winter, and now she is so lucky.

Fortunately, she can't protect herself as she did at that time. Fortunately, she has so much trustworthy help, and fortunately, she has the opportunity to save more people.

She doesn't want to feel the feeling of powerlessness anymore.

Lingxi decided to be vigilant these days. As soon as signs of the zombie wave were found, she would go to the base immediately to save one.

Seeing her persistence, Bai Yu, who originally wanted to see the base panic, had to reluctantly agree and help them after the zombie tide arrived.

With the help of the other party, no matter how many zombies are, it doesn't seem to be anything.

Zhu Yao and Shu Daiyun at the second base rejected Lingxi's suggestion to close the storefront and take shelter on the mountain first. Shu Daiyun said that the information at the base was more ignorant and it was convenient to send messages to Lingxi at any time.

Lingxi knew that the other party still wanted to stay at the base to prepare for the battle.

Some powers are like Fu Nianfeng and Shu Daiyun. No matter what danger they encounter, the first thing they think of is to protect more human beings from danger. Lingxi also admires them from the bottom of his heart.

Wenniao came with Zhu Yao, and Shu Daiyun remained at the second base.

He couldn't live on the mountain, so Lingxi could only let the other party live with Cen Xin and Lian Jiashi at the foot of the mountain.

Zhu Yao looked at the orderly village and was surprised: "Sure enough, you can lead everyone through a good life no matter where you are."

Cen Xin gave Zhu Yao the house she had cleaned up and took Lingxi to visit the largest house they left for her and Bai Yu.

This room is in the middle of the village, and each room is spacious and has been taken care of.

There is everything in the kitchen and bedroom, and I don't know how hard it will take to find these daily necessities and wash them.

Ling Xi felt warm when she saw it.

Just like she went to grandma's house before, so did her uncle and aunt. She took out the best room and the best things for her, for fear that she would suffer a little grievance.

Some people were afraid that she would think the room was too small to live in. They said to Lingxi, "I have been in the construction team before. If you don't like this outdated old house, you can also build a two-story building on it."

Lingxi's eyes widened: "That's okay!"

"Of course." The other party said proudly, "Just say what you want, I can design it for you myself. It won't take long for so many people to help."

Although Lingxi yearns for the second-story small foreign-style building, it is really too hard to build a house in this juncture.

She said to the other party, "When this zombie wave is over, our wheat and rice will be built after harvest. If you are not satisfied with the current residence, you can also renovate all the houses you live in together."

Everyone should do it in one go.

Sure enough, when people settle down, they will start to pursue a higher quality of life.

Lingxi even began to fantasize about what style her future country house would be built.

However, the top priority now is to deal with the rapidly coming zombies. After taking care of all three of his acre of land, Lingxi asked Wenniao to travel to and from the base every day to pay attention to the news.

With the lessons learned from the last time, not only the second base, but also the first base began to arrange powers to be stationed outside the city, and the atmosphere of all bases became tense.

Except for Lingxi.

She should eat and drink. When it's time to play with her baby, she should masturbate her cubs and wait for Shu Daiyun to inform her of the latest situation.

A few days later, Wenniao flew back from the outside early in the morning, and the little squirrels in charge of detection also took Wenniao up the mountain, and they all brought a message at the same time.

This time, it is not only the second base, but the first base will be besieged by zombies!

Chapter 87 The Hope of All Humanity

Wenniao said that Shu Daiyun had driven to the first base of the main battlefield.

Lingxi asked the little squirrel, "Have you seen a zombie wave in the direction of the base?"

The other party nodded and pointed his tail to the direction of the base: "I see, they are moving rapidly in the direction of the first base."

Is it so fast?

Lingxi quickly asked Bai Yu to take himself to the first base with his skills. Unexpectedly, even if they set out immediately, the zombie tide outside the base had already surrounded.

There are also all kinds of weapons at the top, but it is still invincible against the vigorous zombie army.

As soon as Lingxi arrived, he heard Shu Daiyun's voice from the group of powers.

The other party looked at the one-sided battle situation in a hurry and rushed up to help another superpower knock down two zombies with a ball. He couldn't help cursing: "It's been notified to them several days in advance. Why is it still so down!"

Fu Nianfeng also fought in front with the power of the second base.

They don't care which base they are charging for. It seems that as long as they fight for all mankind, they have no time to share between you and me.

Fu Nianfeng shouted directly to all the powers: "The first batch of zombies have come from where we came from. The guards there are weak. Among them, there are many speed-type reinforced zombies!"

Ling Yi frowned: "So many reinforced zombies?"

Lingxi also saw many familiar faces among the power people who had often visited vegetable and fruit shops before, including Zhu Heng, who was grim in terms of his face and was constantly hitting zombies with his fire power.

Before she came, she thought that with the equipment and weapons of the first base, it might not be needed for her to release the superpowered animals at the risk of re-exposing them.

Unexpectedly, even if the hero and heroine in the original text were so awesome, there was nothing they could do to do after wave of zombies.

Shi Zhaozhao, who was still standing above and commanded, began to participate in the battle.

The zombie army, which is waiting for, has not yet reached the scope of attack, and a small number have taken the lead in assault.

Weapons and ammunition are consumed very fast, and speed zombies will grope themselves to avoid attacks. Most of the attacks at the base are consumed so abruptly by them, but the number of zombies has increased incrementally.

By the time the zombie army behind attacked again, it was estimated that the weapons at the base would be useless.

Lingxi felt that these zombies were also evolving and had his own strategic tactics.

The situation became more and more urgent. She no longer looked by. The white depression around her had become a fox-shaped shaped that was more suitable for using powers. The moment the Wenniao became bigger, Lingxi turned over, and the supernatural animals in the spiritual field immediately came out of it.

"Look!"

Some powers looked up and exclaimed, "Is that the animal legion that helped the second base repel the zombie wave last time!"

As soon as the voice came out, everyone stared at the huge literary bird in the sky and the powerful animals on the other party's back.

They surrounded the only human being, all with their heads high and chests, and they didn't seem to pay attention to the vast zombie tide below at all.

"Those with powers should not step back." Shu Daiyun shouted, "There are power animals to help us raid from the air, and all the people from the first base and the second base are rushing to me!"

Everyone forcibly removed their eyes from the big birds in the sky.

The sound of weapons fired in his ears gradually sparsed. Knowing that the ammunition at the base had run out, Zhu Heng also gritted his teeth and said, "We just need to guard the entrance. Don't be afraid. The people in the city still need our protection."

When the explosion subsided, the base could only rely on the remaining powers to fight hand-to-hand with the zombies.

Everyone no longer has a fluke. Except for the superpowers who can attack remotely, everyone else rushed forward ruthlessly.

Ling Xi flew to the front and looked at the zombie tide below.

These zombies crossed like locusts, more than last time, and dust was raised everywhere they went.

It is estimated that the number is more than twice that of the second base.

Where the little obedient eyes in Lingxi's arms could reach a zombie corpse. The fox stood above Wenniao's head and waved into the zombies casually. The lightning suddenly appeared, and even the place where the zombies stopped turned into scorched earth.

The power of the two of them is already huge. There are high-level fire tigers and wooden ferrets on the back of the bird. The duck, swans and sea otters who failed to follow the base last time on the mountain also came out.

Lingxi also saw the difference between ordinary water system wind system and high-order. The power of ducks and ducks can directly condense water into various shapes and spray directly into zombies at an irresistible speed. Like a tiger, a dragon can shoot a large area.

The swans spread their wings, the wind slowly gathered and rotated. When the melee bears, bears, lions, cheetahs and gray wolves all returned to Lingtian, and the wings of each other flapped at the same time.

The tornado rolled up sandstone covering the sky and the sun. The zombies in front of Lingxi's eyes were all carried up by invisible hands and then patted to the ground heavily.

Any one of them can compete with more than a dozen superpowers, let alone beating zombies.

Last time, there were only a few cubs at the second base. This time she brought all of them. The combat power of this scale was enough to shock all the superpowers.

They looked at the broken animal legion as they beat the zombies.

Shi Zhaozhao's difficult transformation of powers helped Ling Yi block her to remove the obstacles, and his eyes were inevitably attracted to those animals.

She also remembered the system prompt in her ear: "Beep - the presence of cannon fodder was monitored, and multiple cannon fodder appeared..."

So many power animals don't know where they came from. Everyone who ran out of the base has now returned to this territory and is rushing forward to help humans clean up zombies.

However, it was all transferred to the cannon fodder camp by the system.

There was a trace of confusion in Shi Zhaozhao's eyes. She didn't know why the system sent out such a prompt. Obviously, the system prompt did not sound when she caught the superpowered animals before.

On top of Wenniao's head stood the double-line fox that she couldn't see through.

Why?

Why do they all surround the woman on the back of the bird? Obviously, they are all wild animals, why do they obey her instructions?

Shi Zhaozhao's movements slowed down. Just as she was distracted, Ling Yi instantly felt that there were more zombies around her, and the speed, which was still skillful, immediately put a little pressure.

He turned his head and said, "Concentrate."

Shi Zhaozhao came to his senses, with some shame in his eyes, and the powers in his hand immediately switched, forcing all the center of gravity on the battlefield.

The fox in front of him took the lead in killing the zombies, and all the remaining ordinary zombies were handed over to the rabbit and the cubs behind it.

The snow-white fox raised his front paws, and the nourishing current was already eager to try in the palm of his hand. He looked at the place where a powerful reinforced zombie was located and threw it into purple thunder and lightning.

The loud noise splashed out with the broken zombie bodies, and some of them were blown into the arms of the power, which scared them to kick their heads away quickly.

Lingxi thinks that the high-order lightning system is really an all-round power.

He can provide power and fight. Bai Yu is like a hexagonal warrior. Even the small fox body can deter all the superpowers.

Such a big movement naturally attracted the attention of Ling Yi and Shi Zhaozhao.

Shi Zhaozhao couldn't help whispering to Ling Yi, "They appear again."

Ling Yi also looked into the distance: "Uh-huh."

Shi Zhaozhao looked at each other: "Don't you wonder why they listened to that woman at all?"

"The immediate priority is to fight. She is helping us." Ling Yi frowned and said, "The rest will not be asked after we eliminate the zombie tide. This is not the time to think about those."

Shi Zhaozhao clenched his lower lip: "We can't stop her. She already has the combat effectiveness to make concessions to the base."

Ling Yi threw several ice blades at the zombies, each of which hit his head.

"Probe it's the right way not to be an enemy," he looked complicated.

"If conditions permit, we should have a good talk with her after the battle."

"Do you mean that you gave her the power animals we worked hard to catch back directly?" Shi Zhaozhao asked puzzledly, "I don't think this is a wise choice."

Not only does she think this is not good, but she also has the mind to occupy this powerful help.

Shi Zhaozhao thought that the power animal should have been the base. The other party must have used some method to steal the animal with the escaped thunder and lightning power Bai Yu, so it is reasonable to take it back now...

Ling Yi had carried most of the zombies they were responsible for the entrance. He said in a low voice, "If you don't beat the zombies well, we will drag our back."

Shi Zhaozhao had to withdraw his thoughts and enter the battle.

Lingxi, who was farther away from the entrance of the base, didn't know what they were saying. She just felt that the hero and heroine looked a little leaking, and the zombies took the opportunity to flock over.

Lingxi asked Bai Yu to put a few skills to help them, but the fox rolled his eyes: "What help? Let them fight by themselves."

She had no choice but to ask the ferret to help them trap some of the zombies with vines. When Ling Yi's ice blades flew into the deadly part, the vines quietly collected it back.

Lingxi knocked on the ferret's head: "What are you doing to take it back? Continue to help them beat a few more zombies.

The ferret shook his head.

They catch animals everywhere and hate them.

Lingxi had no choice but to focus on the front of her. The animals united the front like foxes. It was useless for her to say anything. Let Ling Yi and Shi Zhaozhao continue to fight with zombies.

The hero and heroine couldn't walk, but she won a big victory.

Even the power who was still beating the zombies quietly approached her.

There is nothing we can do, but any zombie herd around Lingxi can be quickly eliminated, and fools know who to follow is the real safety.

Lingxi found out why there were more and more powers behind him?

She inexplicably directed Wenniao to fly to the place with the least power, and it didn't take long for all the powers to follow.

This caused the scene that her zombies were particularly unlucky no matter where she went.

The sun was high, and it had become noon in the morning. Bai Yu glanced into the distance and said to Lingxi, "It's almost over."

Zombies are not as crazy as before, and there is a decreasing trend.

Lingxi finally relieved her heart: "Finally, it's over. This time it's much more difficult than when I was in the second base!"

She was in the highest position and saw farther than others. She shouted to the power behind her, "Severe on, the zombies have not increased any more, and they will win immediately."

Although Lingxi doesn't need melee, she is responsible for the cooperation between the supernatural animals and the care of not letting them attack indiscriminately and send the superpowers below to the west together. She is a little exhausted until now.

Other powers are exhausted and don't know when they can kill all the endless zombies.

Now I finally see a little hope.

So many supernatural animal powers and weapons combined for so long that it can be seen that the scale of this zombie wave has far exceeded the past.

Finally, the last zombie was cleared before the sun set.

With the zombies falling to the ground, only human beings were still standing. Someone in the crowd cried, "I thought I was going to be eaten by zombies, but I didn't expect to survive!"

With this voice taking the lead, others are on the verge of collapse.

Gradually, a series of painful tears broke out among them.

Everyone is at the end of the crossbow, and the energy of the power has long been exhausted. In the back, he can only fight close to the body, relying on the string in his mind to wave his arms again and again.

Lingxi comforted them and said, "You are already awesome."

She came down from the back of the bird, but she didn't expect to be surrounded by the power.

The other animals on the bird's back had returned to Lingtian as soon as possible. Except for the fox in her arms, when he saw so many people coming, they immediately set up guards to beat people like zombies.

As a result, all the powers bent down at her.

For the first time, Lingxi saw so many people bowing to him at the same time to express his gratitude, and he was a little at a loss and quickly got them up: "You don't have to do this."

Zhu Heng also came over and said solemnly, "If you hadn't been here, the current base would have become a paradise for zombies. You and those animals were our core forces. We could eliminate the zombie tide of this scale with the least loss. Without you, we would not have been able to do it."

The rest of the people also nodded: "I was almost bitten by a zombie just now. Thanks to your help in your arms with the rabbit."

"Yes, if you hadn't come over and help me in time, I would have become a zombie lying on the ground now."

"So am I. At that time, I was about to be bitten in the arm by the zombie. A lightning came straight to scorch the zombie!" I'm so close but unscathed..."

"And me."

Fu Nianfeng came over with Shu Daiyun. The other party's breath was still uneven. He stretched out his hand to Lingxi: "Thank you. I saved the base again."

Before he could hold it, Fu Nianfeng's hand was patted by the fox with one paw. He accidentally looked at the other party, but didn't say anything.

The front claws of the fox are still emitting lightning, and the power of the same thunder and lightning system can naturally see the purity of the other party's energy color.

Perhaps for the rest of his life after the disaster, Fu Nianfeng, who had never smiled meticulously pulled the corners of his lips and smiled relief on the bottom of his eyes.

"Shen Hua said that this zombie wave has passed, and there should be no large-scale catastrophic zombie wave for a long time. We can also rest."

Shu Daiyun also walked over and hung on Lingxi's shoulders.

Looking back on the battle in the past few hours, I felt that I had recovered a life. This time, the zombie wave was too strong. At one time, she thought she was going to be destroyed with the base.

"How much blessings did I accumulate in my last life before I can meet you in my life." Shu Daiyun sighed, "You will be my only idol in the future."

"It's the animal lord that the base has been looking for these days to lead so many animals to fights, right?"

"I didn't expect you to come to the base to help us," someone looked at Lingxi excitedly. "You will be the idol of all of us in the future!"

"..."

The fox in his arms was ready to release the front claws of the power at any time. Lingxi was also raised and thrown high by everyone: "Scream together, thank you, animal lord!"

As soon as the scenery in front of me was up, and below was everyone's cheers.

Lingxi looked at Bai Yu in her arms.

They are in the limelight this time.

It seems that it has become the hope of human beings by accident?

Chapter 88 Revealing the Truth

I'm not used to being arched by the human stars. When everyone put away their excitement and their feet landed steadily again, Lingxi was relieved.

The people of the first base were responsible for dealing with the remaining mess. Shu Daiyun hooked Lingxi's shoulder: "Come on, I won't go back to the second base. Go to your place to celebrate."

Zhu Heng looked at the closeness inside and outside Shu Daiyun's words, as if he had guessed the identity of the other party in a daze.

But he didn't say much. He just scratched his head and said, "Where are you going?" Can you bring me one?"

Shu Daiyun smiled and said, "No!"

"The lord should have his own stronghold, right?" Others were also curious, "Is it still the boss hiding somewhere in the base to let us find out that only in the event of a catastrophe will he appear to save us?"

The base's reward announcement is about animal lords, and people simply call each other that.

Ling Xi thought about her own mountain and pinched the fox's claws. Their stronghold should be called a cute pet base.

The mountain is full of cute pets except myself.

Even at the foot of the mountain, only a small proportion of human beings are.

"Can you take us to have a look?" Shi Zhaozhao came from the crowd.

She looked at Lingxi and said politely, "The task of the base is that you are an animal lord. In fact, we all know that these supernatural animals belong to the base."

Ling Yi came from behind: "Just after the battle, everyone needs to rest. Let's first..."

Shi Zhaozhao interrupted him and faced Lingxi directly: "We need to confirm to you that all the supernatural animals will be returned to the base."

"What else should I do for you to continue to persecute power animals that can benefit mankind?" Shu Daiyun stood in front of Lingxi and said, "You just saw that the supernatural animals only listen to her words, not you can go back if you want to go back."

Shi Zhaozhao frowned slightly.

As soon as Lingxi was about to speak, she heard the harsh mechanical sound she had heard before: "Cannon fodder was detected: female, Lingxi, abnormal identity, power - beep - can't detect the other party's power."

"Cannon fodder: White Fox, power - lightning system - beep - can't detect the other party's second power."

Seeing Shi Zhaozhao's surprised eyes again, Lingxi took a step back vigilantly with the fox in his arms.

She stuffed the fox into her backpack: "You advanced the spiritual field."

"No."

Unexpectedly, Bai Yu jumped out of his bag again. After detecting Shi Zhaozhao's expression, his eyes were cold: "They may want to take you back to the base. I'll deal with them first."

Lingxi is sure that among so many people present, only she can hear the voice of the heroine's system.

She was afraid that the fox identified by the system as cannon fodder would be taken away from her powers, so she said anxiously, "If you go first, she will rob other people's powers. After entering Lingtian, she can't plunder your power!"

???

Her words reached everyone's ears, and all the other powers looked at Shi Zhaozhao.

They all have powers, so they are very sensitive to Lingxi's words.

This should be what she said about Shi Zhaozhao, and what does it mean to plunder the power?

Shi Zhaozhao's eyes condensed and suddenly raised his eyes and asked the other party, "What are you talking about!"

Bai Yu also turned into a human figure and frowned and asked Lingxi, "Do you think she will steal my power?"

Lingxi didn't have time to stop each other, and a bold fox became familiar to everyone at the first base standing in front of everyone.

Fox, has the fox become a human?

In just a few minutes, the amount of information exceeded everyone's imagination. They didn't even have time to take care of a messy battlefield and stood still.

Shi Zhaozhao was suddenly stunned when he saw Bai Yu. He clenched his hand beside him and said coldly, "It turns out to you. No wonder I can't see through what your double power is."

Bai Yu looked back coldly: "I can't see you through you either. You have more amazing secrets."

"What exactly do you mean by plunder? Why are you always in front of me?" Bai Yu asked Ling Xi.

His sharp eyes narrowed: "No... Did she take away your power?"

Shi Zhaozhao said in a low voice, "Don't talk about blood."

Lingxi blocked herself in front of Bai Yu and took a deep breath: "I don't have blood."

She asked Shu Daiyun to condense a water balloon and washed the camouflage makeup by herself, revealing her original appearance.

"I threw me in the city and took away the healing power I just woken. Can you say that you didn't do it?"

"How can ordinary people awaken so many powers out of thin air? At present, the most powerful thing I know is the two-series and three series, and you," Lingxi said firmly, "you have taken at least ten cannon fodder powers now, including my healing system."

Shi Zhaozhao turned his head to look at Ling Yi for the first time.

Sussflight flashed in the other party's eyes.

He knew that there were many kinds of power in Shi Zhaozhao, and he was also afraid of this. After all, the more powers the better. The more powers the other party awakened, the more energy he needed, and the huge consumption of himself.

The other party only said that he would be fine, but he was not panicked that he could awaken so many powers.

I used to think she was used to calm, but now I think about it, it's really strange.

"Those who are taken away their powers are all people who are considered unfavorable to her," Lingxi continued. "Even if such people are taken away from their power and lose their lives, no one will continue to pursue them, and she doesn't have to have a psychological burden..."

"No!"

After being exposed, she could only deny it in embarrassment: "These are all nonsense!"

"No wonder you spend so much money to catch power animals everywhere in the base. With so many power, your power is so useless," Bai Yu said coldly. "I can't even use the rare healing system well. It turns out that they are stolen."

This sentence is like a drop of water entering the boiling oil pan, and everyone present began to talk about it.

"Isn't her healing department not even cured Ling Yi's injury, okay? It's really not very strong.

"But how do power plunder? Doesn't this kind of thing change after awakening? Why can she get so many other people's powers? It's quite unscientific.

"Can you think that you will awaken your power before the end of the world? The world can no longer be explained by science!"

"We used to think Shi Zhaozhao was very strong, just like having God's exclusive love, otherwise why could we awaken so many powers..."

"All stolen? This is too ridiculous."

"..."

These voices were not loud, but every sentence could get into his mind. Shi Zhaozhao reluctantly calmed down: "Since you said I took away your power, do you have any evidence?"

Lingxi opened her mouth and found that she had no evidence to prove that the other party's healing department had been on her.

She squeezed her lips and said to everyone, "Besides me, everyone else who was taken away his power should be dead..."

"I, I don't have any witnesses and evidence except myself."

Ling Yi's eyes were cold: "Can you frame others casually without evidence?"

"Zhao Zhao saved so many people and did so many things for the base. I don't believe that she is the one who casually seizes the power."

"On the contrary, it's you." Ling Yi stood in front of Shi Zhaozhao and said, "You have never forgotten you when we left you in the city, but if it hadn't been for you at that time, the zombie tide would not have come. Don't complained by the wicked first."

Turning forward is an old bad debt.

Lingxi tried to calmly and said, "It's wrong for me to attract a zombie wave, but it's different from her plundering other people's powers. Don't use this to confuse the audience."

The word is on both sides.

The people of the first base stood silently behind Shi Zhaozhao.

They still chose to believe in the people who helped the base and human beings. On the contrary, Lingxi was the well-documented power animals that stole the base. They couldn't believe a woman who came out of thin air.

Someone said to Shi Zhaozhao, "Don't be afraid. We won't believe the words of an outsider so easily."

"She can't even take out the evidence. Let's make up a story casually."

"Yes, Shi Zhaozhao is the one who is dedicated to working for the base. If someone deliberately provokes discord, we will definitely not be deceived!"

"I also stand Shi Zhaozhao."

"..."

Someone said strangely, "This animal lord must have hated Shi Zhaozhao for leaving herself in the city. Now when he sees the other party becoming a senior management of the base, he comes out and deliberately smears her."

"Yes, shouldn't she be thrown down her own waste?"

"When Shi Zhaozhao helped build the base, she didn't know where she was." Someone shouted, "Without evidence, we will believe whoever helps human beings the most!"

"Yes, where did the psychosis come from!"

Shu Daiyun couldn't stand it anymore: "Lingxi has been in the first base for so long. You have all bought vegetables and grain in the store. Even if you can change her crops without crystal core and doomsday coins, do you still have any conscience?"

She pointed to Lingxi and said to everyone, "She has worked so hard at the base for so long to provide food for more human beings."

"As a result, your first base tried her best to seize her soil, forcing her to even open a store. Do you think you can represent justice?"

Zhu Heng was the first to stand up and went behind Lingxi: "She is the vegetable and fruit shopkeeper I have been looking for for for a long time."

The scene is chaotic, and the majority of people say they don't believe it.

Lingxi's nails have fallen into the palm of my hand.

When she said it, she should guess the current situation, but she still said it.

Compared with Shi Zhaozhao, only Zhu Hengshu Daiyun Fu Nianfeng, who stood up and down.

She watched Shi Zhaozhao's clenched fist slowly loosened, and the tension in her eyes gradually faded, as if she was relieved.

"I believe it's enough." Bai Yu suddenly opened his mouth.

"I punish those people and the power animals killed by her," his voice was as cold as an ice cellar, and his eyes were only killed. "You all die with Shi Zhaozhao."

The superpowers had seen his strength for a long time and took a cold breath: "You! Obviously, she can't produce evidence. Why do she vent her angry with innocent people?!"

"She can't bear to hurt human beings because she is kind, and I won't be soft on disgusting human beings." Bai Yu's eyes flashed through the dagger-like cold, and the purple thunder and lightning in his hand were brewing an unstoppable storm.

"Beep - cannon gray, power - lightning, special-shaped dual series have become targets, ready to plunder at any time."

Shi Zhaozhao moved manually on his side.

Lingxi's pupils suddenly shrank and pulled over Bai Yu.

The purple thunder and lightning power was withdrawn instantly when she touched it. Bai Yu turned his head and said, "What's wrong with you..."

Lingxi couldn't help saying that she immediately asked Daju to transfer the other party to Lingtian.

Shi Zhaozhao's hands on his side withdrew without trace and came out of Ling Yi's back: "You have become a threat to the base. Power animals are likely to start killing human beings at any time. In order to protect the base, I have to eliminate you first."

In a blink of an eye, the other party became the protagonist of "destructing you on behalf of justice".

Shi Zhaozhao has taken the lead.

Her attack was fast and fierce. Lingxi didn't have time to release other powers and intuated to avoid a fatal blow.

"Beep - energy chaos has been detected. Please use the power carefully!"

After hearing the prompt of the system, Shi Zhaozhao gave up switching energy to use the power and directly confronted her head-on.

Lingxi can feel the other party's strengthened body.

She avoided her fist, and even now she can't take the blow hard.

Obviously, she didn't want to kill Shi Zhaozhao. She just wanted to force the other party to admit to taking away his power and let the system find a way to return it back. As a result, the heroine had to take the lead in removing her cannon fodder that endangered her reputation...

Who can stand this?!

Why are you all dead?

Thinking of the appearance of the heroine's intention to seize Bai Yu's power just now, Lingxi felt that there was a string in her mind on the verge of collapse and could not continue to let the other party continue.

She clenched her backpack and released the rabbit to break the cauldron and sink the boat.

Fu Nianfeng, who had been silent for a long time, finally couldn't help taking action and blocked Shi Zhaozhao's attack first: "Why are you so anxious? Shouldn't you take her back to the base first and ask her slowly?"

He and the superpowers of the second base have stood on Lingxi's side, forming an opposite situation with the first base.

Fu Nianfeng looked at Shi Zhaozhao: "Don't take the lack of evidence as an excuse. Your current attack is a sign of guiltyness."

"How dare you fight against the first base for her?"

Unexpectedly, the strongmen of the second base were also on the other side. Shi Zhaozhao looked ugly: "It's true that she has no evidence..."

"Who said she had no evidence?"

The power of the second base gave way to someone, and the man's voice was hoarse, "I am her witness."

Lingxi looked at people all the time.

The person who came was actually Lu Cheng.

It's not too much for the other party to say that it's a bone. It's just like two people than the original energetic appearance.

"I testify for her." Lu Cheng came over, squeezed out his teeth word by word and said, "Shi Zhaozhao, the first base, also took away my power."

Chapter 89 Establishing a Base

This sentence caused a great uproar, and everyone's eyes were close in an instant.

Lu Cheng continued, "She used to have no physical reinforcement and her physical skills were not strong. She can only use elements to apply to the power, but now she has the enhanced power."

His mental state looked very bad. Even his eyes were deeply sunken and looked haggard: "It was because she took away my power that I became like this!"

Shi Zhaozhao's eyes trembled, and for the first time, she saw a expression of distrust in Ling Yi's eyes.

The other party paused for a long time before saying, "Is it true what he said?"

"If half of the word is false, let me die on the spot." Before Shi Zhaozhao could answer, Lu Cheng said ruthlessly.

"I went to the first base to do a mission and had some conflicts with her. Who knew that I suddenly lost power when I woke up again..."

"I was lucky to pick up my life. I felt something was wrong no matter how I thought. How could the power disappear just well?"

"After I got better, I went to ask all the superpowers, and no one has ever encountered this situation."

Lu Cheng looked straight at Shi Zhaozhao like a cold sword: "I often come to the first base. As long as I go on the mission, I secretly follow her. I find that she suddenly has more enhanced powers, exactly like me."

"Later, when I saw her go on the mission with my own eyes, I stole another man's wind power..."

"That man seems to be called Fan Nan."

Ling Xi was stunned, and another familiar name was her.

It turned out that Fan Nan was also recognized as cannon fodder by the heroine and the system.

Lu Cheng coughed as he spoke. When he recalled this, he seemed to experience the pain of survival and death again.

At that time, the energy of the whole body was rapidly lost. I could only lie on the ground and watch the other party leave, but I couldn't even move with one finger.

He coughed harder and harder, his face turned red, and he could hardly breathe. Fu Nianfeng took out a few crystal cores and let the other party crush them.

Lingxi looked at each other and thought of herself.

She also understands the feeling of being taken away from power.

When I first came through it, I lay alone on the floor on the second floor of the city. I felt that there were countless black holes swallowing in my body, so I could only wait silently to die. That sense of powerlessness and despair suffocated memories.

Lu Chengping came back and said to everyone, "I can provide a time and place when I was robbed of my power by Shi Zhaozhao."

"That wind power came from the disbanded sixth base, and it should also be registered at the first base. You can check his mission location and Shi Zhaozhao's mission site, and see if the time of his death coincides with each other."

Fu Nianfeng also nodded and said to Ling Yi, "Everyone should have a record of the information about receiving the task. I'll go with you to investigate. So many superpowers have been stolen for no reason. This matter can't be so easy to calculate."

"If you don't figure it out, we won't give up and let that woman return her power."

Shu Daiyun and all the superpowers in the second base also stood up.

Lingxi looked at Shi Zhaozhao, who was completely pale, and said to her, "I understand that we are identified as unlucky people who can grab power. After all, we all did some stupid and wrong things at that time."

"But," Ling Xi word for word, "why do you want to rob the power of innocent animals? What did they do wrong?"

"I can hear your system prompt that it divides all animals into cannon fodder camps."

Shi Zhaozhao sensitively caught the word "system", and her heart suddenly tightened and looked at Lingxi incredibly.

Originally pretended to be calm, he finally couldn't continue to maintain at this moment. The whole person seemed to have been struck by a thunderbolt, as if it had turned into scorched earth out of thin air.

"Just because they stand with me, will they be regarded as cannon fodder that deserves to be taken away?" Lingxi said, "I want to say that you and the base behind you are not qualified to plunder the lives of these animals at will!"

The crowd was silent.

They have always been deceived by Shi Zhaozhao.

I think that catching superpowered animals is the decision of the base. Unexpectedly, supernatural animals are just a means for each other party to improve themselves, not for any research.

It has nothing to do with the benefit of mankind. The release of this mission only comes from the other party's desire for powerful powers.

Most of them have been involved in the task of catching power animals, or they have been on cold-eyed, and they do not regard supernatural animals as other survivors of the same land.

I don't know what the base catches the power animals to study, and I don't know that these animals will eventually die silently like human beings who are plundered of the power.

In their eyes, other creatures besides themselves are human vassals.

Most people think that the base should have everything. The superiority over all sentient beings, and dozens of power animals can't move them.

Now that I know the real purpose of Shi Zhaohaohe base, I am surrounded by the second base and others. No one has the confidence to stand up and confront Lingxi.

Standing in front of this woman who can lead animals to abandon their previous suspicions and saving human lives, they inexplicably feel a little short. When they hear each other's loud words, they can only unconsciously lower their heads.

"I understand that you want to domesticate animals for human use, but Shi Zhaozhao obviously wants to use them as stepping stones to grab power."

"They are kind to others, but with pure powers that are stronger than human beings, they will be coveted and mercy by you."

Lingxi took a deep breath and followed the people present and said, "I will let Wenniao sprinkle my spiritual land on the base, so that all human beings can have food to grow, but I will never return the supernatural animals to the base."

"Human beings coexist peacefully with power animals, and there will be situations like zombie tide attacking in the future that require power animals. We are happy to lend a helping hand." She firmly said, "If the first base continues to catch supernatural animals, I and the supernatural animal base behind me will fight you to the end."

"They don't belong to you in the first place, so they should live freely."

What I had been thinking about was finally said in front of everyone.

Lingxi is not afraid of making enemies on all sides. She already has the power to compete with the base and is willing to provide more rations for the human beings of the base, which is only a reminder to mankind.

Remind them to stop at the right time, stop the loss in time, and not to continue to live arrogant life at the end of the world.

As for the original heroine.

"Beep - the host mission failed, cannon fodder awakening detected, and the system is about to be corrected..."

"Revision failure - system disorder, subsequent operations are judged by the host himself."

Shi Zhaozhao collapsed.

Even her golden finger chose to abandon her at this time, and she had to face Ling Yi's sad eyes.

The fatigue in the other party's eyes was fully obvious, and he was forced to go with Fu Nianfeng to check the task manual.

"I'm not wrong..." Shi Zhaozhao struggled to open his mouth and muttered, "I'm not wrong. You came to provoke me first and blame me for whatever!"

"You are wrong to take yourself too seriously and don't regard cannon fodder as a human like you. In your eyes, we are just NPCs that you can do at your mercy, just like animals."

Bai Yu, who had been fighting with Daju for a long time, finally came out of the spiritual field. He said impatiently, "What a waste of words, just light these people directly and sprinkle them in the soil as fertilizer."

"..." Lingxi shot Bai Yu, who was more and more villainous. "Take it all today. Let's see their follow-up performance."

"I know you can let the system spit out the power," she looked at the heroine who was hit hard in just one day. "Give you some more time to recover. The deceased is over, and you have to spend the rest of your life in repentance."

Bai Yu was very annoyed: "It doesn't look like she will repent well, or she is still effort-saving."

"When Ling Yi and others find evidence, she won't give up completely." Lingxi glanced at the trance heroine and felt a little tired.

"I don't want to stay here," she whispered to Bai Yu. "I'm a little hungry. I want to go back to eat the meal cooked by Cen Xin."

Bai Yu, who was supposed to be reluctant, snorted coldly, shrouded himself and Lingxi with a flash of lightning, and disappeared in front of everyone in an instant.

Back at the foot of the mountain, I saw the long-awaited people and Zhu Yao in the village.

Zhu Yao saw them and quickly welcomed them: "How about the base?"

"The zombie wave has been repulsed." Lingxi suddenly softened her legs and almost fell in front of so many people.

The white eyes beside him quickly held her, and her eyes tightened: "What's wrong? Did Shi Zhaozhao and others do to you when I was in Lingtian?

His eyes were cold, and his voice became cold. He carefully handed Lingxi to Zhu Yao: "I'm going to end the base now and twist off their heads as a toy for your dog..."

"No, no, I didn't fight with them." Lingxi waved weakly, "Give me a stutter. I'm going to faint."

"..."

I was not stunned by the zombie tide, I was tired of fighting, and almost fainted with no use.

I didn't feel guilty in the face of so many people just now. When I returned to my territory, I found that I was dizzy.

Almost because of the oolong, he was about to be sneezed by the powers who stepped on the base, rubbed their noses, and continued to clean the battlefield.

Cen Xin couldn't help crying and laughing to take Lingxi to dinner with Zhu Yao. He went out in the morning. When night was about to fall, the water hadn't drip in. If it hadn't been supported by others.

Lingxi felt that she had eaten the best meal in her life, ate a bowl full of top rice, and poured a large bowl of sparerib soup, which made her strength again.

She put down her chopsticks, touched her stomach, and sighed, "I'm alive."

After the battle, the power animals were also worried that Lingxi didn't eat anything, and now they all came out of Lingtian to eat with them.

Sisi touched the head of the big orange for a while, and then carefully poked the rabbit's ear, took a corn to both Kurakura and Tokari, and watched these animals move their eyes.

There were also some amazing animals that Lingxi didn't let them out. Zhu Yao sent the rice to Lingtian to feed them.

When they learned about the base, everyone was relieved.

The zombie tide at the first base did not involve here. Several scattered zombies were all stopped from the power grid, and they had automatically turned into Jiaohei's bodies without anyone to do it.

Hearing Ling Xi talk about her resentment with Shi Zhaozhao and Ling Yi, Zhu Yao said angrily, "They are too different!"

"Fortunately, you are lucky." Cen Xin also squeezed the sweat for Lingxi.

"Who would have thought that I could awaken the cute pet power?" Lingxi nodded hard and touched the Cangcang and Daju that had crawled on her when she was full and drink. "Tately, I met them."

Cen Xin was worried again, "Now that they have a showdown with the base, will they not give up and continue to make trouble?"

Lingxi: "I can't rule out this possibility."

"The second base has Fu Nianfeng and Shu Daiyun. Fu Nianfeng is the senior management of the base. He said he would help me. We have so many supernatural animals, and we are not afraid that they will come to make trouble."

She looked at Cen Xin, Lian Jiashi and others: "If there is really a situation that I can't solve, I will send you all to the second base. Don't worry."

Lian Jiashi and Cen Xin looked at each other: "Even if they come here, we won't go to the second base, just stay here with you."

Others also nodded and said, "One more person can do more!"

"Thanks to you, we can live so safely here. We must fight side by side with you!"

"That's right."

Someone proposed, "Our village has protection and land. You don't have to worry about food, drink and safety. It should also be called a base!"

"Yes, we live better than the people in the base," Lian Jiashi agreed very much. "How can we eat vegetables, fruits and grain in the base? Don't it all rely on nutrient solution?"

Cen Xin looked at Lingxi: "Let's just set up a base."

"Why can only human gathering places be called bases? Some of us can have animals."

Unexpectedly, they didn't even have the idea of leaving and had to live this long life. Lingxi scratched his head and said, "I told the people of the base that my stronghold is the cute pet base."

After all, all the human beings here add up to less than half as animals.

Sisi looked at the little animals in front of her and nodded, "I like the cute pet base! It sounds cute."

However, it's a little limited to call it a cute pet base. There is a feeling of excluding these human beings. Lingxi simply said, "You can think of another name."

Lian Jiashi meditated, "Then can we call it the sixth base?"

After the dissolution of the sixth base, there were only five largest bases in the end of the world.

Cen Xin disliked: "Why do we have to serialize by size and population like them? Can't we take our own name?"

"Hope."

Bai Yu, who was originally silent, glanced at Lingxi beside him: "Just call it Hope Base."

In this vast place, all animals and people have long-awaited hope.

Chapter 90 Let You Touch Your Tail

Unexpectedly, the name of the base was taken by the most uneducated fox and named after his own name. Lingxi was a little embarrassed.

As soon as she wanted to say that she would take another one again, Cen Xin, Zhuyao, Lian Jiashi and others lit up in front of her eyes: "This name is good! It's called Hope Base.

It makes people full of energy at first hearing.

Lingxi didn't even have a chance to speak, and the name of the base was decided by everyone.

There are all the names of the base. When they look at this dilapidated village, they feel that they don't deserve the name. Lian Jiashi immediately decided to find a day to renovate all these houses.

Lingxi was also surrounded and drew a schematic diagram of the two-story villa she wanted. She hesitated and said, "I really want to help me build a villa. I may live on the mountain for more days. It's a little waste to be idle."

Zhu Yao made a final sound: "Cover!"

"Everyone has to build it. What are you hesitating about? You'd better build a large one, and then make you a fireplace, expand the backyard, and plant a yard of flowers and plants, as you said before."

"I asked Fu Nianfeng from the second base to help," she hooked Ling Xi's shoulder. "It's good for me and Shu Daiyun to leave a room. If we have enough time at the base, we will come to your place for a holiday."

Originally, I didn't think it was necessary to build a house, but as soon as I heard the fireplace and the oversized backyard in Zhuyao's mouth, Lingxi was ashamed.

Lian Jiashi: "While the crops in the field are not yet the harvest period, let's spend this time building the base."

I have to say that since this small village and hilltop were used as bases, everyone has been soergetic that they all made great efforts to establish a shelter comparable to the first base and the second base.

All the supernatural animals also came out to help.

They are stronger than human power, and they can rely on what powers can't do.

I have long heard that Lingxi is called an animal lord outside, but now I have only seen the supernatural animals that have been living on the mountain. Everyone looked at the lion, tiger, cheetah, gray wolf brown bear in front of him.

Animals that can only be seen in the zoo before the end of the world honestly help them build houses together in this small village, understand every word of Lingxi, and communicate with each other. It is really incredible.

At first, everyone trembled at these big beasts like Lingxi earlier and tried to keep their distance, and couldn't wait to offer them.

Later, when I saw Sisi, I dared to play with them, and then gradually forced myself to adapt.

If they have high-order wooden ferrets, they have inexhaustible wood, and the rest of the bricks and cement are taken out by Baiyu to search for supplies.

A group of people divided into two groups, one to farm, and the other group could build houses with experience and strength to repair the house.

They decided not to continue to build on the original basis, but to demolish the best place. The dark wolf will tear down the house after dark, leaving all the useful materials to continue to use.

With the help of the cubs, the villa is progressing rapidly. Zhu Yao has a good time in the mountains and doesn't even want to take care of the store. Shu Daiyun, who runs here with Fu Nianfeng at the base to collect evidence of Shi Zhaozhao's ability to seize power, is very envious.

Lingxi recently worked as a supervisor with the animals at the foot of the mountain.

He said that he was a supervisor, but in fact, he was fed and drunk by Cen Xin every day and walked around the village, like a mountain king who relied on his men.

She didn't understand how they lay the foundation and poured the beams at all, but she was beginning to take shape in just two days. After finishing the work at hand, Shu Daiyun asked Fu Nianfeng and Zhu Henglai to help.

Lingxi asked Shu Daiyun, "Have you found all the evidence?"

Shu Daiyun nodded: "With us, Ling Yi has no chance even if he wants to cover up. The evidence is conclusive. There are other witnesses when the wind power goes on the mission. There are also witnesses in the record book. No matter how much Shi Zhaozhao denies it, it is useless."

Fu Nianfeng: "Ling Yi is quite fair. Shi Zhaozhao refused to admit it after being interrogated by us several times. Only then did he make progress."

Shu Daiyun: "Shi Zhaozhao has contributed a lot to the base, and the first base still wants to save her..."

Lingxi felt that the heroine's aura was still playing with the afterglow heat.

She thought for a moment and said directly, "When you go back, you can tell the first base that if they still have this attitude, my soil will not be scattered within the scope of the first base, and I will not help if there is a zombie tide coming in the future."

"Other powers in the base also asked the base to hand over Shi Zhaozhao," Fu Nianfeng said. "Give them three days at most. If she does not return the power, the second base will also cancel all cooperation with the first base."

With Fu Nianfeng's support from the second base behind him, Lingxi felt that she was much easier.

She is still not good at arguing with the base.

Fortunately, Bai Yu was not there when they came, otherwise when they heard this, the stinky fox would definitely have killed the first base.

Zhu Heng, who was beside him, scratched his head and said, "I asked Sister Yun to bring me here. I used to eat your free vegetables. I heard that you were going to build a base, and I also want to come and help."

Seeing this, Shu Daiyun winked at Lingxi. He insisted on letting me take him to you, so he brought it here as a cheap laborer.

Lingxi smiled and asked Zhu Heng, "Don't you have to do the task?"

Hearing this, the other party said seriously, "The base has done a lot of bad things to you. I have pushed all the tasks and don't want to coll with them."

Lingxi was surprised. She didn't expect the other party to have such awareness. She sincerely praised, "You are so kind."

When she was still setting up a stall at the first base, Zhu Heng was one of the few power people she had seen.

Zhu Heng peeked at the others present. Shu Daiyun made a gesture with him and pulled Fu Nianfeng away.

Lingxi looked at the people who left unexplicablely: "They are all gone. Why don't you go and see the house together?"

"I'll go later." The superpower on the opposite side looked straight at her face and hesitated, "You, you are different from when you were at the base."

The appearance after removing makeup is particularly eye-catching even among everyone. It is as clean as water, and the good-looking thing is that people can't move away.

Lingxi touched her face: "I had some conflicts with Shi Zhaozhao and Ling Yi before. I have to stay at the base to save the supernatural animals. In order to reduce trouble, I put on makeup like that."

There is no need to disguise now.

The vest has been taken off in front of everyone.

Everyone knows that Lingxi is not only the lord of the cute pet base, but also the behind-the-scenes owner of the vegetable and fruit store, and the key figure in mastering the future rations of mankind.

I didn't know that I had become a boss of several bases. Lingxi was thinking about going to Lingtian to milk and make pudding for the cubs later.

She asked Zhu Heng, "What else can I do?" If it's okay, I'll go first."

Zhu Heng quickly stopped her, and the originally poorly organized language stammered: "And there's something wrong."

Lingxi was suspicious: "If you have something to do, just say it."

What does this man have a good face?

The other party's already hot face instantly became a little hotter. He was cruel and took out a small box from his pocket: "Well, I haven't had a chance to give it to you."

Lingxi took it and opened it. There was a crystal bracelet inside.

"I usually have to work, and I don't bring this kind of thing at all." She asked the other party to take it back, "You can keep it for someone else."

Zhu Heng became more nervous: "No, no, no, I can't give it to others."

He said in a rush, "This is what I found when I was doing a mission before. I wanted to come back to give it to you. I was so nervous that I couldn't find a chance, but then you closed the store and left."

Lingxi: "I'm sorry, I was in a hurry at that time. I left in a hurry."

"It doesn't matter," Zhu Heng stuffed the small box in his hand into Lingxi's hand and took a deep breath. "Actually, I like it..."

"What are you doing?"

As soon as Bai Yu came back from the outside, he automatically turned black when he saw the power opposite Lingxi from afar.

He simply moved directly to Lingxi with lightning. He rudely threw the bracelet box in her hand back into the other party's arms. He said coldly, "She doesn't want it. It disappears from here with your things."

Lingxi quickly rounded the field: "He is here to help."

She asked Zhu Heng, "What were you going to say just now?"

Zhu Heng saw Bai Yu next to her. The two of them were side by side. There seemed to be intimacy that outsiders could not intervene. He gritted his teeth and said, "I said, I like it here. The scenery here is very good!"

This man is not only good-hearted, but also has a good vision. Lingxi said with satisfaction, "If you like it, you can come and play often when you have time."

She felt that her previous dream of opening a farmhouse could also be realized.

Powers like Zhu Heng who earn crystal nuclei doomsday coins for the task of the base are no different from the social livestock fighters before the end of the world. They must also yearn for pastoral farm life.

Maybe there will be a chance to open a farmhouse in the future.

In this way, when someone comes to visit and play, they can also help feed mutant animals, farmland and so on. Isn't it a ready-made free labor force...

The more Ling Xi thought about it, the more she felt that the future was promising. She patted the other party on the shoulder: "Come here whenever you want to come. We welcome a superpower like you to come to work. No, come and play."

I accidentally said what I said in my heart.

The power on the opposite heard the sound of his little heart breaking into glass.

Zhu Hengmian grinned, agreed, put the box in his hand back in his arms, and turned sadly to the construction site to find someone else.

"He must have heard it." Lingxi felt a little ashamed and asked Bai Yu, "Will it not come in the future?"

"It's just right not to come." Bai Yu's tone was unhappy. "He was not welcome in the first place."

Knowing that he disgusts human beings, he has to stay with human beings at the foot of the mountain these days. Maybe he has been impatient for a long time, but he has been patient.

Lingxi touched the other party's hair calmly: "Don't be so mean to all human beings. Speak with kind human beings calmly."

Bai Yu subconsciously lowered his head slightly to make someone obey his hair. He said unhappily, "I just don't like him."

He didn't like this person's eyes at Lingxi. There were many emotions in which he didn't understand and could empathize with. As soon as he saw the other party's trembling hands, he strangely understood the second half of the other party's unfinished words.

I don't like it here at all.

He snorted coldly, "What is he going to give you? I'll find a better one to give it to you."

Lingxi: "I won't wear it to me. If you have the time to find the jewelry, it's better to help me squeeze the milk in Lingtian."

"..."

This man only has farming and raising cubs, and he doesn't understand the amorous feelings at all.

Bai Yu followed the other party to the village and said vigilantly as he walked, "Don't talk to him in the future."

"That's not good." Lingxi looked at the crops on both sides, and the seedlings of the green seedlings grew to the height of her calves. "You are an impolite fox and want to instigate others to be as rude as you."

Bai was so depressed that he walked in front of her.

Lingxi looked at the other party's back and suddenly blessed her heart: "No, you see him talking to me jealously."

Bai Yu's footsteps stiffened for a moment, stopped, turned his head and looked at Lingxi.

Ling Xi couldn't help looking at each other and was excited.

Bai Yu's eyes are really the best-looking she has ever seen. When staring at her eyes, she can't be like a turbulent black sea. Only when she looks at a specific person is like a meteor. Especially if he is stared at so seriously, anyone will be speechless for a moment.

No wonder people say fox spirit, which looks like a bottomless hole that can dehumanize people.

Lingxi opened her mouth and felt that she was also stammered: "I, I just talked nonsense. Don't take it seriously."

Bai Yu lowered his eyelashes and fell on a shadow on his eyelids. He looked soft and harmless. Even the voice softened down: "Let you touch your tail."

???

Lingxi couldn't believe her ears: "What are you talking about?"

The other party raised his eyes and repeated again, "If you don't talk to him, I'll let you touch your tail."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

158K 2.3K 131
Yu Shanshan transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an entertainment circle article. The cannon fodder is highly poisonous. According to the plot of th...
9.2K 141 36
(Escape from the end of the world + cute baby + the heroine is not the Virgin + 1v1 Shuangjie) Lin Xiajin woke up after sleeping in the women's dormi...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...