Raising Adorable Pets in a Pa...

By 0003min

Title: 我在异世养萌宠 | Raising Adorable Pets in a Parallel World Author: 旷鸟 https://m.shubaow.net/248/248670/ MACHI... More

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-94

66-70

1K 37 3
By 0003min

Chapter 66: Preparation for Action

Remember the place Bai Yu said, what Lingxi thought of.

"What a coincidence? I'm quarreling with Shi Zhaozhao and Ling Yi. You just came over and caught the ferret. You deliberately caught it while they were not there?"

Of course, I didn't come until I noticed that she came to the base. This mink was picked up by the way.

Bai Yu glanced at her and casually said, "Yes, what a coincidence."

"..."

Ling Xi was speechless: "Can you be more perfunctory?"

It is difficult for her to interfere in the affairs of the base. The other party has figured out the situation of the base. Lingxi thinks it's better not to act rashly and perform his duties.

She was still a little worried: "Be careful of Shi Zhaozhao and Ling Yi. They are all powerful, especially Shi Zhaozhao, stay away from her."

After thinking about it, Lingxi decided not to tell others about Shi Zhaohe's system first.

This matter is too outrageous. She now has no evidence to convince others. It belongs to the kind that will be regarded as a psychopath when she says it.

Apart from herself, which normal person would believe that a system lives in a person's mind?

If so, the other party will ask her how she knows.

She can only say that because I came from another world and watched the plot...

Ling Xi asked herself that if she could say such ridiculous words, even she would feel sick.

Although she didn't hear the sound of the system when Bai Yu appeared just now, it doesn't mean that she won't appear in the future.

In case it is locked into cannon fodder by the system, it will be too late to take away the power.

After listening to Lingxi's words, Bai Yu looked unpredictable. He couldn't know the grudge between human beings, and now is not a waste of time asking these questions.

He was silent for a few seconds before he said, "Shi Zhaozhao is not as powerful as you think."

???

Lingxi looked blank. What does this mean?

"Her power is indeed a lot, but they are all weak," Bai Yu paused and explained in a language that the other party could understand. "It seems that she can't use the energy of each department at will."

Lingxi's pupils shrank.

Can't Shi Zhaozhao's power secretly taken from cannon fodder be fully used freely, and they will confuse each other as the power increases.

According to this, even if you have multi-line powers, it may not be as powerful as a single-series high-order power.

No wonder Shi Zhaozhao insists on refusing to exchange all the supernatural animals with himself.

The energy in power animals is very pure, and it is easier to control energy than humans. Mastering the secrets of animals in the name of base may make her stronger.

Lingxi raised her eyes and asked Bai Yu, "Have you ever seen her use her power?"

Bai Yu nodded: "I've seen it."

Among them, the most seen is the healing department. Usually, people in the base who are injured on mission come to Shi Zhaozhao.

"This is one of her few powerful powers, but the effect is good or bad."

Lingxi pondered for a moment and felt that his thoughts gradually became clear: "What kind of research does the base plan to do in the future when so many supernatural animals have been caught?"

"Study how to transfer the power from superpowers in animals to humans." Bai Yu word by word.

Good boy.

Sure enough, this is the abacus.

Animals can't communicate with human beings, and there is no way for human beings to use their powers at will. Animals are still wild and can't really tame. It's far less useful as a powerful power.

Although Ling Yi said that their research had no clue, Lingxi believed that there was a heroine and her system, and the research would definitely be done sooner or later.

She wanted to lurk in the base and slowly looked for an opportunity to see if she could get the power back. Now she heard Bai Yu say the news conclusively, and Ling Xi confirmed.

The base cannot stay for a long time.

The matter of cannon fodder powers has to be discussed in the long way. The most urgent thing is to transfer the power animals out first.

Taking advantage of the chaos to get out of the base, Lingxi returned to the store and told Zhu Yao and Shu Daiyun about meeting Bai Yu at the base: "We may be ready to leave here."

"If the base can't get my soil, I will definitely keep bothering us later. All the supernatural animals can be rescued in five days, and then we will go to another safe place."

Lingxi asked, "What do you think? Do you want to stay at the base or live outside the base with me?"

Zhu Yao was worried: "Can't your fruit and vegetable shop continue to open?"

Lingxi: "The base won't let me continue to drive, and when I negotiated with the base, I said that my condition is all the supernatural animals, and then the base will doubt me..."

"Even if you stay, you will be troubled by them. If you find that all the supernatural animals are with me, we can't escape."

In fact, she is also a little reluctant to part with her two stores.

After opening a shop at the base during this period, Lingxi has abandoned his previous extreme ideas.

Human beings are not all bad people, and it is not advisable to avoid it.

There are too many vegetables and fruits in Lingtian to eat. She took it out and sold them to share it with other human beings in disguise. After there were more vegetables and fruits, Lingxi's price was also lowering, which was not as expensive as at the beginning.

The purpose of selling vegetables and fruits is not to make money.

Even if ordinary people who come to the store without crystal nuclei and doomsday coins, Lingxi accepted all kinds of useful and useless things they brought, and then exchanged vegetables and fruits for them.

She always remembers that she has always been worried about failing to rescue those trapped human beings in the city.

If you can share the fruits and vegetables in Lingtian with more people directly or indirectly by opening a shop, it makes sense no matter how busy you are.

At least she has made her weak contribution to this bad world.

"If you want to continue to provide vegetables to human beings, I can go back to the second base to sell them for you."

Shu Daiyun thought for a moment and said, "No matter which base there will always be people who need vegetables and fruits. I am more familiar with the second base. Team Fu and Sister Shen Hua are at the base. In case someone dares to come to make trouble, I can also ask them to help."

Zhu Yao's eyes lit up.

"Yes! It's the same when we go to another base to open a store. Anyway, your fruits and vegetables must be very popular no matter where they are. Don't worry about selling them."

"Actually, I also want to stay at the base and continue to open a store." Zhu Yao looked at Lingxi.

"This is my happiest day to help you open a store. Only when I do these things will I forget that I am a weak ordinary person."

Life at the first base always makes people forget that they are still in the end of the world and enjoy life in a cruel world.

This feeling is very precious.

In this world where zombies are rampant and mutants are rampant, it is everyone's dream to live a stable life before the end of the world. They are lucky to get this kind of life and do not want to break this hard-won down-to-earth.

Lingxi felt that it was also a way to let them continue to open the store.

Zhu Yao and Shu Daiyun have lived in the second base for a long time, and they are more familiar with the second base, which is their hometown.

No matter how powerful the power in the first base is, it is impossible to act wantonly on the territory of the second base. Her crops can be transported to more people through the hands of Shu Daiyun and Zhu Yao.

There are Wenniao here. Even if Lingxi goes to a new foothold, transportation will not be a problem.

It just needs to run back and forth.

Not everyone can survive in the wild like her, and they can live wherever they are accompanied by babies.

Zhu Yao and Shu Daiyun prefer to stay at the base, and Lingxi also respects their ideas.

Shu Daiyun continued, "Let's go to the second base to try the water first, and help you gain a firm foothold first. If you don't feel well outside, you can also come over at any time. If it really doesn't work, there are also the third base and the fourth bases..."

Zhu Yao was full of a lot of trouble: "Mayday you can open your store into an end-world chain, and you can also inspect it everywhere."

Lingxi nodded hard.

From the beginning, she knew that Zhu Yao and Shu Daiyun were not calculating and trustworthy. They went to the second base to make an extra way for her.

The other party's promise makes people feel guilty, as long as there are two of them, Lingxi will always have his own backing.

People wander at the end of the world and can't really settle anywhere. Even if everyone doesn't welcome themselves, at least Zhu Yao and Shu Daiyun will welcome her.

After discussing the whereabouts of Zhu Yao and Shu Daiyun, Lingxi went to Lingtian.

The ferret in her arms has been sleeping for a long time. The mink is soft and has no sense of existence in her arms. She just forgot it when she speaks.

When she arrived in Lingtian, Lingxi scratched the ferret's chin: "Wake up and see where we are."

The ferret opened his eyes sleepily, then stared bigger and rounder, and the ignorance in his eyes was gradually replaced by excitement.

The body, which had been rolled in a circle, stretched out, stood on Lingxi's arm, turned her head and shouted at her, "It's so big here!"

The ferret's cry is a bit like the sound of a baby, which is very strange. Lingxi has seen someone keep mink as a pet before, but he didn't expect to have one.

It's still snow-white.

Lingxi put it on the ground, and all the cubs surrounded curiously.

The little tiger still lay on the cushion and couldn't move. He wanted to see it. Lingxi had to bring it with the tiger with a cushion and put it next to the cubs.

The ferret was so bold that he began to look at the animals here with only a little shrion.

Before long, he began to climb the dog's head prestigely.

Among the animals present, German shepherds have a good temper. The ferret drills into its thick dog fur and can bury the whole mink in the fur.

Lingxi saw that it was so lively that there seemed to be no wound on her body. After a check, he let the other party have fun.

As a plush, the ferret himself is also very interested in other plush. He rubbed the dog on the dog for some unknown time, and then arched the little hamster with its head and shook the long ears of the rabbit with its tail.

Xiong Xiong and Xiaohu had no courage for the time being. Seeing Zhuang stretching out the bear's paw to hold it in his hand, he screamed and fled back to Lingxi.

Lingxi touched its head calmly: "Don't be afraid. It's not malicious. I just want to play with you."

Mink quietly showed her head from her arms and continued to look at the bears and tigers. He blinked and still didn't dare to go there.

Lingxi has never raised minks, and I don't know what ferrets eat.

Put all the meat, vegetables and fruits in front of it and let the mink choose for himself.

The ferret hesitated for a moment, and finally firmly chose the meat camp. Although it had wood powers, it did not even touch vegetables and fruits.

Lingxi added another member to his meat cub.

Killing a few more chickens in Lingtian to supplement the meat bank, Lingxi settled down the cubs and went out from Lingtian to clean up their belongings.

She has been open on time these days to avoid suspicion. After experiencing food poisoning, she still has a little impact on her business.

There are still so many customers, not as before.

Those who can still come here now are loyal guests who have visited many times. Zhu Heng still insists on coming to buy vegetables every day.

Lingxi asked puzzledly, "Why do you come here to buy two potatoes every day?" Just buy a few more at a time.

Zhu Heng shook his head and said, "I'll take the lead in buying it first. If others watch too much, they will buy it. Over time, your business will be as good as before."

Lingxi is funny and touching.

During the time she opened the store, she met a lot of good people, and customers came to comfort her.

"Don't be afraid. I've been helping you refute rumors these days. Everyone hasn't eaten anything wrong after buying vegetables for so long. It's impossible to suspect you because of this trivial matter."

Lingxi is the only store where ordinary people without crystal core can buy it at will. This is no longer a vegetable, but a public welfare activity.

All those who believe in Lingxi character are afraid that they will be frustrated by the other party because of this incident.

"I'm not afraid." Lingxi said, "The poisoning thing is that the base is haunted. I have found evidence that they secretly mixed the inferior seeds cultivated on my shelves, and the people who accidentally bought it poisoned after eating the vegetables and fruits of the base."

"Is there such a thing?" The other party raised his eyebrows, "I'm really afraid of being famous pigs."

"I have seen the fruits and vegetables cultivated by the base, which are small and flat, which is completely different from what you sell." Zhu Heng also held her injustice, "Don't worry, if the base insists on asking you for trouble, we will definitely be on your side."

The people in the store nodded unanimously.

Lingxi didn't expect that she would be unconditionally trusted by so many people one day. Thinking about closing the store in the future, he was a little reluctant to leave.

If only she could continue to provide them with vegetables in the future.

However, it is still important for power animals at present. After closing their stores in the past few days, the three of them went to the base headquarters to step on it to avoid something else.

Zhu Yao and Shu Daiyun also took time to go to the second base and found a suitable place to open a store.

Lingxi wanted to share the crystal nucleus and doomsday coins earned during this period equally with them, but it was sternly rejected.

They all insisted on taking only a little bit.

Zhu Yao: "The dishes are in your field. We just helped collect and sell them. It's not appropriate to take so much."

Shu Daiyun thought more comprehensively: "Just give us the doomsday coin. The money of the base is likely not to be used after you leave. You keep the crystal core yourself. There are so many supernatural animals, and you may be injured. The crystal core is more useful to you than money. The more must be."

"I have power animals, so it's more convenient to dig crystal nuclei after zombies." Lingxi still picked out part of the white nucleus and the water system nucleus for them.

Her crystal core has been piled up as high as a hill, and no matter how much she uses it, it can last for a period of time.

For the rest of the time, Zhu Yao and Shu Daiyun were fully responsible for the affairs of the store. They also insisted on only taking the doomsday coins. Of course, Lingxi would not swallow all the crystal cores by himself.

After the shops at the second base were handled, Wenniao quietly transported everything he needed to the second base with Lingxi and hamsters in the dead of night.

Probably because of the loss of a powerful power animal, it made the base people panic.

Everyone was afraid that the power animals that could not be found would hide in a certain corner, so they suddenly came out to avenge human beings. Shi Zhaozhao and Ling Yi also had no time to take care of Lingxi.

Lingxi did her own things step by step, waiting day by day.

Finally, I waited until the day of the operation.

Chapter 67 Many Power Animals

Close the store on time in the afternoon and hang the closed sign.

Lingxi has already transferred everything to the space, and he can leave immediately when he receives the alien animals.

Covering herself with only a pair of eyes, Lingxi came to the door of the most hidden safe passage of the base headquarters before the agreed time.

Occasionally, a gust of wind blows slowly on spring nights. From time to time, Ling Xi looked down at his watch, and his palm was slightly wet unconsciously.

For the first time she did this, she felt like a bandit who robbed the rich and helped the poor, but it was Bai Yu who took the lead. She just needed to wait quietly.

Even if he was only responsible for transferring the supernatural animals to Lingtian and running away, Lingxi was still excited by the war filled by his brain.

There are weapons that can be taken out casually, and the rabbit is also on standby in his arms. It can be said that he is well prepared.

This is an abandoned path, and the door inside is also sealed.

Few people pass outside and inside, and Lingxi quietly squats behind the sculpture next to the passage.

She dressed in black and hid herself perfectly in the night.

Zhu Yao's Wenniao came out of Lingtian and stood on her shoulder. Except for blinking, she did not move. He buried herself with Lingxi hair and disguised herself as a plush pendant.

When Lingxi didn't know how many times he looked at the time, the pointer was finally about to the agreed time, and I didn't know if Bai Yu would seamlessly rescue the superpowered animals at zero.

Lingxi didn't dare to come out, and her eyes stared at the exit without blinking.

Suddenly, the second hand just passed the position above, and the base building with sporadic windows and lighting all fell into darkness. Lingxi was suddenly shocked and quickly stepped out of the back of the sculpture.

She held the rabbit in her arms and cut a huge gap in the closed passage iron gate with a laser, and half of the door fell down.

After a while, Lingxi heard the chaos and alarm from the base.

"Emergency! Power supply unit suddenly failed!"

This is exactly the rest time for human beings. The superpowers have just finished the day's mission and are ready to rest. The people at the base never thought that there would be such an accident.

As soon as they found something was wrong, there was a roar of footsteps in a tightly guarded place deep in the base. The sound became closer and closer, and even the building seemed to be crumbling under the shaking.

"Not good! The power went out, and the high-voltage power grid could not function normally. Someone shouted.

"Go and have a look at those supernatural animals!"

It was too late for them to be shocked, and dozens of supernatural animals suddenly jumped out of the basement. They were of different sizes and angry fire flashed in their eyes.

Like being told in advance, despite his deep abhorrence for human beings, he still suppressed the desire to attack and fled to a safe passage according to the planned route.

Just as everyone wanted to block their way to re-enclose the animals, the powers fell one by one.

Feeling that his limbs had become mug, the powers twitched a few times on the ground, paralyzed and unable to move.

A few stronger powers were able to grit their teeth and stick to standing up. The next second, they were knocked out by a steady stream of running power animals, and some deliberately stepped on them.

Lingxi released the big oranges, and the footsteps of the animals faintly came from the safe passage.

Then her eyes were occupied by a variety of dazzling powers. Lingxi didn't have time to tell what animals were. When they came out alone, they immediately transferred to Lingtian.

Twenty-eight, twenty-nine, thirty...

The last supernatural animal also entered the spiritual field, and Bai Yu also came out of the safe passage with all its tails.

Lingxi was finally relieved. She put the big orange back in her backpack and said to the other party, "Let's go."

The bird has flown off her shoulder to carry the size.

Bai Yu looked back at the base: "You go first. I'll come to you after handling the rest."

Lingxi didn't understand why the other party was with him: "What else is there? Won't they be arrested for staying?"

"No, I'll be careful." Bai Yu said in a low voice, "You go there and settle down first. Maybe I can come to you soon."

"How fast is it soon?" Lingxi couldn't help asking.

Seeing that the other party could not answer this question, Lingxi was anxious. She couldn't persuade her to pull away this stubborn temper. At present, she couldn't wait to pack the other party into a ball and throw it into Lingtian.

Hearing the voices getting closer and closer to them, Bai Yu frowned and released a lightning light from his right hand behind him to the channel, blocking the chasing power.

Lingxi had to turn over and sit on the back of the bird, turned her head and said to Bai Yu Feifei, "When you wait for three days, if you don't come in three days, I will go back to the base to find you."

Before the other party could speak, Lingxi patted Wenniao.

The bird under him soared into the air and flew high with her. The figure below quickly disappeared in front of her eyes, and no matter how you look at it, you can't see it.

Lingxi gritted her teeth and withdrew her eyes and flew away from the place that said to Baiyu.

She rode on Wenniao's back, put her hands tightly around Wenniao's neck, and tried to look down for fear of flying overhead and missing the place.

Bai Yu said that safety was not very far from the first base. After flying for a while, Wenniao dived from a height to a slightly lower place.

The buildings and houses everywhere below gradually became rare. They came from the human gathering place to a more remote no man's land. At night, their vision was not good, and Lingxi narrowed his eyes and tried to find an iconic towering tree.

The higher the terrain, the higher the terrain. Below is a huge mountain. The mountains Lingxi climbed before are simply brothers compared with this mountain.

It's so big that I can't see the end at a glance, and I don't know how high I have to fly to overlook the whole panorama.

It seems to be an undeveloped wilderness, which is completely different from the farmhouse where Lingxi stayed. There are only sparse houses below, which can't even be called villages.

The Wenniao flew lower and glided at a low altitude less than ten meters from the ground, which was convenient for observation and ready to land at any time.

Lingxi opened her eyes wide, saw the tree a few meters high in front of her, and patted Wenniao on the back.

"That should be here!"

When the bird landed from the sky to the ground, Lingxi climbed down and looked around.

It can be said that it is desolate and uninhabited, all of which are lush plants. It is dark and ridiculously large with tree crowns against the night. It is a good place for animals to live.

Lingxi is located in the continuous mountain, which is a relatively flat place on the mountain. It is full of plains, but the terrain is a little higher than the foot of the mountain.

The location is very good and quiet, suitable for animals to survive.

It's just inconvenient for human beings.

Lingxi helped her forehead. The nature of the wilderness and countryside didn't even live in a house. Do you want to climb to the tree like an animal to sleep?

There is an abandoned bungalow at the foot of the mountain, but this is where Bai Yu told her. He agreed with the other party for a three-day deadline. Ling Xi was afraid that she would miss it when she ran around and missed it, so she could only temporarily camp under this huge tree.

Lingxi set up a simple tent temporarily.

Thinking of Bai Yu, who would continue to stay at the base, even if he successfully escaped with the power animals, he could not be completely relieved. There was always a trace of anxiety.

She set up the tent to keep the rabbit safe beside the big orange, and went to Lingtian to see all the supernatural animals rescued by herself.

As soon as Lingxi entered, he was attracted by animals everywhere, just like animals in a wild zoo gathering for a meeting.

Look around and there are animals everywhere, and I don't know where to land.

The ferret, who had just adapted to Lingtian, saw her coming in. He whispered, jumped down from the German shepherd and climbed into Lingxi's arms.

Lingxi touched its high-quality fur and put the mink around her neck as a scarf.

She first greeted the old members of Cangcura Dog, Little Tiger Bear, and then looked up. She looked around for a while and a little bit of a half. She still didn't know where to observe first.

Mutant animals in Lingtian are timid than supernatural animals and don't know what happened.

At first glance, when they saw the dozens of strange faces that suddenly appeared, they were all scared. They quarreled in their respective circles for a long time. As soon as Ling Xi came in, his ears were poisoned.

The foxes had no fence, pulled the barbed wire and squeezed together to look together, and the bold mutant chickens flew to the wall and probe out.

There was noisy in the spiritual field, and the calls of all animals were mixed together, and they couldn't distinguish each other.

Lingxi couldn't help sighing, "It's too much."

Hearing her talking, dozens of power animals looked up together.

Being stared at by so many eyes, Lingxi was still a little at a loss.

Among them are Lingxi who can name them, Lingxi thinks he is familiar but can't remember the breed, and some wild animals and ordinary domestic animals.

She looked at the wolves, lions, cheetahs that scared all their cubs...

I thought that the base was so awesome that even these animals could catch them.

Even if they have no power, they are the hegemon of their respective territories before the end of the world, and they don't know how much effort those who have power have taken.

Who would have thought of the "rivings and mountains" of the base's hard work, and they all came to themselves in a blink of an eye.

Lingxi looked at the smaller animals next to her again.

These are common, and they are not large and fierce animals.

Among them are squirrels, ducks, peacocks, otters, swans... Lingxi also saw a reddish-brown red panda in the middle.

I don't know if it's because of the injury that the tail is missing. Now it has scabbed, and the hair on it hasn't grown yet.

Lingxi bent down and took the unavoidable little panda in her arms, with a ferret around her neck, a little hamster with a crossed waist standing on her shoulder, and a dog and a bear standing on both sides.

She took a deep breath: "Come on, everyone, listen to my command. All the injured animals come to my right hand, and those who are not injured come to my left hand side."

The animals looked at each other in consternation before they moved.

They had been taken to their lives by Bai Yu'er when they were at the base. After coming out, they had to listen to Lingxi's words. Now they have restrained their temper and sat up according to her instructions.

Lingxi walked to the row on the right hand and examined the injured power animals one by one.

Most of the animals suffered from skin trauma. The base asked to be captured. Powers did not dare to kill, and the wounds were not fatal. Lingxi could not check whether they had internal injuries, so they could only drug them with existing drugs.

Cangcang followed and spit out the medical box, and Lingxi thought as he bandaged it up.

If I had known that there would be this day, I should have studied veterinary medicine when I went to college! It's not so blind now.

The worst injury among these animals is the gray wolf.

There is a big cut in its abdomen, which can be seen that it was very serious when it was injured before. There was a tossing from the base tossed, and there were some signs of tearing in the wound.

Lingxi disinfected his wound with disinfectant cotton. The gray wolf trembled slightly in pain, but said nothing.

This appearance reminded Lingxi that when he drugged the fox at that time, the other party was the same, and the more powerful animals would have stronger endurance.

It is even more heartbreaking to never expose your weaknesses.

The beast came to a safe place and took back its sharp claws, but it still did not make itself weak.

Lingxi felt that the wolf's wound was a little strange, as if she had been treated, but it only half healed. She asked, "Has anyone helped you with the wound?"

The gray wolf nodded and looked up and whined.

"When I was first caught at the base, I was dying. A female supernatural helped me treat it."

Ling Xi thought that the slightly stronger healing female power is the heroine. If it's Shi Zhaozhi's injury, she is a little humane.

Lingxi applied medicine to her stomach and wrapped the bandage around.

The gray wolf's injury, like the unhealed tiger, could not move casually, so Lingxi asked Xiong Xiong to carry the wolf to another empty lounge chair next to the little tiger.

The little tiger's eyes turned around. Under it, he was still lying on the little flower cushion that Lingxi gave it. Seeing the gray wolf, he couldn't help stretching out its paws to reach each other.

It's rare to meet a "sick friend", and he also wants to communicate with this big gray wolf two times older than him.

Unexpectedly, the new wolf lay on the lounge chair and closed its eyes to refresh his mind. The glimpse of it seemed to be looking at the naughty child.

The little tiger screamed dissatisfiedly.

Lingxi drugged the injured animals and came to pat it on the head.

She put her index finger on her lips: "They have just been released from prison and need to rest until they recover before they can play together."

The noisy little tiger shut up obediently and began to measure its "close relatives" again.

- Lion and cheetah.

Unlike cubs, they are all adult beasts.

He is large and symmetrical in muscles. You can bite off Lingxi's arm by opening your mouth.

Even if you are locked up at the base for so long, there is still a strong sense of oppression when it is released again. Sitting there alone is majestic, and his eyes reflective in the night, like a dormant king.

Being stared at by them carefully, Lingxi was still a little afraid to approach.

The gray wolf, who had squinted slightly, suddenly shouted at them: "She saved the fox before."

Before Lingxi figured out why the wolf knew the fox, the lion, who was still sitting, relaxed with the naked eye.

Lingxi felt less deterrent. She walked over carefully with the courage, not even stepping, for fear of frightening them.

It moved closer to the lion and leopard little by little. Before the lion could move, the cheetah next to him raised its claws gracefully and touched Lingxi's fist.

"..."

Lingxi looked at her hand in a daze.

Shock the breeder for a hundred years!

Rounding is counted as touching a leopard. May I ask who in the world is as lucky as her that even this beast can be in close contact with her.

It's just that the male lion next to it is so big that even the powerful bear doesn't dare to look at the lion. Lingxi has summoned up several times but still doesn't dare to touch it.

Thinking of what the gray wolf just now said, Lingxi said curiously, "Do you know foxes too?"

The gray wolf nodded.

Before Lingxi could continue to ask questions, the cubs who had been hiding in the distance and had been watching for a long time came over quietly.

They are docile. Even if they are captured by human beings, they will not kill everyone with a stick, or Lingxi's affinity to animals is too much, which dispels most of their wariness.

After a while, Lingxi surrounded a bunch of small animals.

The swan stretched out his mouth and pulled her clothes, stretched out its neck to the fish and shrimp in the pond: "Can those be eaten?"

Only then did Lingxi think that she hadn't fed these animals yet.

She nodded: "You can eat."

There were too many animals and didn't know how to feed them. Lingxi simply took out all the meat, vegetables and fruits on hand and put them in a row for them to eat buffet.

Several mutant chickens were also caught from the chicken ring.

Fortunately, all the power animals can understand what they say, eat well, and be modest to each other. Some cubs are naughty and warned by lions and cheetahs.

It's just that they just gently pull the back neck like biting cubs, and they are not fierce. They are already a little afraid that their little animals will also start to be obedient.

Even if there are so many more animals in Lingtian, it is not as chaotic as Lingxi expected.

This gave her a sigh of relief.

There are too many animals, and the originally empty Lingtian seems a little crowded. Lingxi also needs to think about how to house these supernatural animals.

Chapter 68 Building a Wooden House

While they were eating, Lingxi went to the circle of mutant animals to comfort the frightened animals.

Cut the fresh apples into pieces and feed them.

With delicious food, the restless animals finally calmed down.

Most of the spiritual fields have been cultivated into crop fields and vegetable fields, as well as leafy fruit trees, and there are not many open spaces.

Lingxi transferred the foxes surrounded by barbed wire to the mutants to make room for the new powers to rest.

Her pond was dug large enough. Swans, ducks and duck otters had been launched into the water and swam around happily. They could only live in high-voltage iron cages at the base. They had no water to barely survive. Animals that had dried up for a long time buried their heads in the spiritual spring and drank a lot of water happily.

Lingxi took a piece of cut meat and fed it to the ferret around her neck. The mink took a bite with both hands and ate it very well.

The little red panda couldn't squeeze in. She smelled the sweet fruit and couldn't eat it. She was so anxious that she could spin around at the outermost layer.

He turned his head to look at the human beings and looked pitiful.

Lingxi gave him the remaining apples fed to the mutant animals. The little panda couldn't wait to cut it and climbed on her with her hands and feet.

The little panda is smaller than the giant panda, and it is not so fat and clumsy. Lingxi can hold it with one hand.

It finally found the best place to eat. He paralyzed comfortably in Lingxi's arms. He didn't even have to take the apples by himself, and let the breeder hold and pass it to his mouth to bite.

Lingxi has been conquered by the soft and cute little red panda in her arms, and the little squirrel jumped out from the other side.

The brown hair is also dotted with Taoist stripes. The limbs are agile, the big tail is fluffy, and the running and jumping are extremely brisk.

The little squirrel jumped directly from a height, looked at the foothold, and jumped to Lingxi's head, stunning the breeder and ferret.

Lingxi also admired these bold little things and dared to trust herself so much when he met on the first day.

In a blink of an eye, her body became the place that the plush people yearned for most. The otter had a full meal in the pond, took a small fish from it, twisted her buttocks to Lingxi, and patted the newly caught fish at her feet.

He also pushed in front of her and blinked.

Eat together.

"Thank you, baby." Lingxi smiled and scratched the otter's chin: "But I don't eat raw fish. You can eat it."

Seeing that the humans in front of me really didn't like to eat it, the otter knocked the fish on the ground and stuffed it into his mouth and chewed it.

Lingxi took advantage of this time to observe each other carefully and found that it was different from the otter she had seen before.

Even if it has just come out of the water, the hair is more fluffy than ordinary otter, and the head and neck are light, more like a sea otter wrapped in an expression before the end of the world.

Lingxi is a little uncertain. After all, she is not an expert in animal species.

When the other party finished the fish, his eyes turned to the small iron basin used by Lingxi for cooking. He glanced at the human beings. Lingxi understood and stretched out his hand to take the small iron basin to it.

The other party happily took the basin in his mouth, returned to the pond and put it into the water. He began to swim back up. He held the newly obtained "little toy" on his stomach and floated steadily on the surface of the water.

The breeder suddenly realized that it was indeed a sea otter!

I don't know where those people caught this kind of animal. Some human beings really go up the mountain and go to the sea to catch animals and do everything they can.

She thought again that even the lion and cheetah have it, and the sea otter doesn't seem to be ridiculous...

The ponds are all fresh water, and I don't know if the sea otters can adapt.

Lingxi scratched her head and walked over and asked the otter who was still playing with the small iron basin: "Can sea otters live in fresh water?"

Otter Bangbang knocked on the basin on his stomach twice and shouted, "I can."

It is not an ordinary otter. It can survive well without water, and it can survive strongly even in the worst environment.

After the advent of the world, not only soil pollution, but also water was polluted, and power animals have long developed extraordinary adaptability.

Lingxi once again lamented the magic of the world.

When all the cubs were full, Lingxi cleaned up the mess and arranged their sleeping positions for the supernatural animals, which came out of Lingtian exhausted.

The little tent hurriedly set up just now was blown by the wind, and Lingxi forcibly cheered up again and took out a pile of firewood and made a fire next to it.

This place is different from the scenic spots she has seen. There is no trace of human development, and you can't even see the telegraph poles before the end of the world.

Zombies wandered sporadically at the foot of the mountain, and there were no zombies gathered on the mountain, just like a primitive wilderness.

The temperature on the mountain is several degrees lower than that at the foot of the mountain.

There are not many large mutant plants on the flat side of the mountainside. There is nothing to block the wind except the towering trees above their heads. They still have to make a fire in the middle of the night to keep warm, and you can also use this firelight to scare mutant animals in the dark.

Lingxi took out the marching bed and put it in the tent. The tent temporarily supported with tartar and a few sticks looked less shabby.

At first glance, it was still a little miserable. He didn't even have a decent door, so I had to press the leaking place with stone.

Lingxi opened a crack in the tarnish cloth and looked out. The thicker and thicker darkness swallowed the bushes and trees, and there was the sound of huge trees blown by the wind in her ears.

It's a little noisy, but it's inexplicable and reassuring.

When Lingxi was a child, she also saw several people hugging the big tree that could be surrounded in a circle.

The ancient trees are towering and the trees are thousands of feet high. This kind of tree, which has grown for many years, should have spread out of unknown distance.

Her grandmother once said that trees will grow spiritually at a certain age.

The older generation will say that this towering tree is the land spirit that guards one side. It will put a merit box under the tree and worship incense. Many people hang safety cards on the tree to pray for themselves and their families.

Lingxi hung several times when she went on a trip, but those trees were not as big as one-tenth of this tree.

She used to think that these were feudal superstitions, but now she is inexplicably a little convinced.

The huge tree on its head stands steadily on the hillside. Climbing to the canopy of the tree, you can see the top of the mountain. The roots extend to the bottom of the mountain. The whole mountain is designated as its guardianship, a bit like the world tree in movie games.

Even the plants around the giant tree are not as cruel as the mutant plants Lingxi had met before.

If it had been in the botanical garden, her small broken tent like her leaking air would have been overturned by mutant flowers and vines.

The plants here have no sense of existence. They grow quietly and docilely, as if they had not mutated before they had changed.

Put down the tar cloth again and press it with stone. The rabbit and the big orange are crowded by her pillow.

Lingxi turned her head and touched their heads: "At least there is a home at the base. When you come here, you can only eat and sleep first for the time being."

When Bai Yu finds this place and meets them smoothly, Lingxi will also think about where to settle down.

The current survival conditions are too difficult, and the furniture can't be used in the space. It's better to start with those two dilapidated houses. At that time, there were four walls, but now there are no four walls.

After struggling for several years, he returned to the pre-liberation.

Fortunately, Shu Daiyun thoughtfully and asked her to exchange the extra doomsday coins with others a few days in advance.

Now even if Lingxi has countless doomsday coins, it can't come in handy at all. She can only use money as a toy for the cubs.

Lingxi had fun. Maybe she could find a big house with a fireplace in the dilapidated villages at the foot of the mountain after settling down. She missed the farmhouse life a little.

However, a few miles here is full of poor land, and there are no decent villages. No one lived in this wilderness before the end of the world, and there should be no house big enough to accommodate all the supernatural animals in the small shabby house at the foot of the mountain.

Lingxi is a little worried.

Power animals can stay in Lingtian for the time being, but it is not a long-term solution.

They don't have enough territory in the spiritual field. The animals are too dense and still need a larger territory.

The mountain is so big that she can't control them. Animals run around. If they run out of the safety range within her sight, they may be caught by the superpower again.

It is more difficult to manage these animals than to rescue them.

There is no house on the mountain where she can live in, and I don't know whether the wild animals are willing to leave the wilderness and live with her to the village at the foot of the mountain.

There must be no freedom at the foot of the mountain that can give animals unrestrained freedom.

Lingxi pulled her hair annoyedly and felt that she was in a dilemma. She fell on the mountain, and the animals were at a loss at the foot of the mountain...

She took a sip of the kitten's soft stomach and forced herself to forget her troubles.

Xiaoguai jumped to her neck, rubbed her neck with his head, and his long ears moved.

There will definitely be a way. Maybe they will be willing to be with you.

Lingxi didn't want to force the animals to go with her. She sighed, "If only a super-large villa was built here."

In this way, you can live with the animals.

Living in a luxury villa to raise a baby is her ultimate dream!

Big Orange yawned lazily: "Meow."

But there is not even a cabin here.

"..."

Lingxi withdrew his unrealistic illusions and was still unfulfilled: "So I just want to think about it."

Whether in the city, in the countryside or in the wild where she is now, Lingxi feels that she is not demanding, as long as he can live.

It's just that there are still dreams. What if they come true?

"If I have time, I have to study and build a small wooden house here now, and then go somewhere else to collect some materials. You can slowly upgrade the house into a large flat floor. If you build an extra floor on the large flat floor, you can become a two-story small foreign-style building..."

Lingxi smiled.

The wind outside came in from the corners. It was chilly. Lingxi tucked the quilt tightly, closed his eyes and began to count the sheep.

I thought I would come to a new environment and couldn't sleep at a glance like before. As a result, I didn't know if I was too tired or relaxed. I just tempted and entered a sweet dreamland like this.

When I woke up, I still couldn't tell the reality from the dream.

The morning sunlight was everywhere, and it came in through the cracks in the tent to wake up the sleeping people.

Lingxi also had a beautiful dream. She dreamed that she and her cubs had built an exclusive cute pet village on the mountain. Every day, all kinds of small animals came to play with her. There was a derivative life here, and I couldn't see the end of the world at all...

After waking up, there is still a temporary tent on my head, not even a home, let alone the village.

The sense of failure of a beautiful dream was too strong, and Lingxi reacted in a moment before she remembered her current situation.

She subconsciously immediately sat up from bed to wash and tidy up the shelves, and then remembered that she was no longer at the base.

Habit is really terrible. It can't be changed for a while.

I was very busy at the base every day. Lingxi hasn't slept until he woke up naturally for a long time.

She has separated from her status as a shopkeeper and has become a breeder who focuses on raising cubs.

The air in the mountains is still many times better than that of the base. I cleared my mind, opened the tent and went out. I just arrived here in the middle of the night, and I didn't have a chance to see the surrounding environment.

I slept until the sun was hanging high, and I haven't seen this shining sun for a long time.

The buildings of the base are dense, and the streets are crisscrossed, blocking a lot of light. Lingxi is usually busy in the rest of the time except to come out to find power animals.

Set up vegetables, organize, sell vegetables, chat...

I talk to all kinds of customers every day. This kind of work that requires communication is a hundred times more tiring than physical work, especially Lingxi's unsociable personality, and he also forces himself to treat everyone enthusiastically.

Physical fatigue is nothing. What I'm afraid of is physical and mental fatigue. After consuming the last trace of blood, I lay in bed and waited for resurrection. The next day, I continued to work the day before...

If she hadn't hadn't had a chance to plant and decompressed her in Lingtian every day, she would have been no different from a muddle-headed worker at the base.

Lingxi breathed the fresh air here, and the huge trees and plants around her also came to her.

I only felt very big when I saw the tree at night last night. Now she can see the roots of the dragon on the ground. The tree stands tall into the clouds and stands upright.

Sunlight passes through the branches and leaves, spots fall on the ground, and plants stretch their waists.

The season at the base is unclear, and the mutant plants there will be cleaned up as soon as they appear.

Lingxi knew that spring had come a long time ago, and now she feels warm and flowers bloom.

The tender green grass is dotted with bright flowers, and Lingxi is moved by these flowers and plants.

There is no blood basin in the middle. It's a normal flower!

The little boy couldn't help jumping down from her arms to chew the tender petals.

Unbearable to watch the scene of spicy rabbits spromoting flowers, Ling Xi wanted to go back and wake up the big orange, who was still sleeping in. Unexpectedly, the kitten also swayed out of the tent, jumped on the root of the tree, and tried to climb the lowest branch.

Lingxi was in a good mood when she saw this picture, and picked up the morning exercise activities that had been put down for a long time.

She didn't have to run to the spiritual field to do sports. She ran around the big tree a few times, ran out of the canopy to bask in the sun to stretch her body, feeling of which regained the leisurely life.

The idea of still wavering has finally been firmed, as if it is still happier to live here.

The fire in the middle of last night was still smoked with ashes. There is no stove here. If you want to cook, you have to go to Lingtian.

Lingxi saw a scene full of animals yesterday, and she was stopped for a moment when she went in during the day.

Just like visiting the zoo at night and during the day, there are two completely different feelings.

The big lion was licking its paws to wash his face. The cheetah bowed its bow back in the sun, and the smooth muscle lines were shining. The mutant chicken was still practicing his voice early in the morning, and the little tiger roared several times.

The cubs went down to the pond and climbed trees.

Before I came out yesterday, I forgot to tell them not to destroy the crops and vegetable fields. There were diligent bears, and the vegetable fields were still preserved, but they were trampled on a few messy footprints.

It's not easy to feed so many animals every day.

Even the zoo needs many breeders to be in charge of their respective parks, and Lingxi is the only one.

Fortunately, she still has her own little helper.

After the vegetable protection operation in the middle of the night, Xiong has become an order administrator, and he almost hung a red armband on his arm.

It roared like a breeder: "The animals that eat vegetables and fruits go to the left, and the animals that eat meat go to the right."

Lingxi doesn't have so many guys who can give a job to many cubs a person. He can only find out all his big iron basins, meat and vegetables.

She looked at the suffering cubs. The more animals there were, the less her supplies were.

If you have time, you have to search for materials elsewhere.

Many of these supernatural animals are still injured, and Lingxi dares not let them go, so he can only let them go in Lingtian first.

Lingxi watched the animals finish breakfast and took out the crystal nucleus for the injured supernatural animals. After finishing this, she casually dealt with a few bites.

There is still an important thing now.

The tent is really a little windproof and a little cold at night. She wants to build a simple cabin under this tree.

Chapter 69 Warm Home

I learned a little about farming and cooking, and then I really encountered the intellectual blind spot of Lingxi when I built a house.

She put the shabby tent away and found a suitable place first.

It was very cool under the tree, but the light was not very sufficient. Lingxi moved forward, moved out of the shade covered by the canopy, and drew a big mark with a wooden stick in a place where it could fully bathe in the sun.

To build a house, you have to lay the foundation first.

Lingxi pulled out all the grass on the ground, and the rabbit also picked up a grass and began to chew it, trying to help the breeder chew the grass.

After cleaning up the only exposed land, Lingxi squatted on the ground and studied for a long time. For a long time, the orange cat and rabbit thought that the breeder was squatting asleep and all gathered around to look at her.

"It's so difficult." Lingxi looked up to the sky and sighed, "I can't do anything about the foundation."

You can build a cabin with wood. There is wood all around you, but Lingxi hasn't used his tools to cut them into boards of the right size and other shapes. I don't know when to see them by bit by bit.

After wanting to learn veterinary knowledge last night, Lingxi began to regret not learning architecture.

When the book was used, she hated it very much. She thought that what she had learned in the first 20 years was enough, but it turned out to be worthless.

Big Orange patted her with a paw: "Meow meow meow."

Let me take you up the tree and hang a hammock in the middle of the branch. You can sleep in the tree.

"..."

Thank you for your invitation.

It's better to sleep through a tent than a tall man like her to sleep high.

Lingxi circled the ground with a small wooden stick. Suddenly, she threw away the stick in his hand and her eyes lit up: "Don't we have high-level wooden cubs!" Ask if it can directly surround many trees. The trees will definitely grow out of the ground, so that I don't have to dig holes and lay the foundation.

Big Orange released the ferret from the spiritual field.

After understanding the breeder's requirements for comparison, the mink patted his chest and shouted proudly, "It's too simple."

Lingxi took it to the marked open space just now. The little mink jumped off her neck and stood up and stretched out her front paws.

Within a few seconds, the bark that was still exposed instantly grew saplings, and the saplings gradually pulled out, slowly growing into a straight and upright tree, brushing it in a circle.

The ferret turned around and shouted, "Can I let them directly surround them into a house?"

Lingxi didn't expect this kind of operation.

"That's even better!" She replanned and pointed to the small tree that had surrounded a large open space. "Then I can open a small door directly here and get another window on it..."

According to the requirements of the breeder, the small trees are all side by side without gaps, surrounded by an appropriate size.

The little mink also modified it himself and let the trees automatically bend into dome-like radians in the canopy part of the canopy, so that even the roof has been used. You only need to lay a shed on it to waterproof it.

I thought I was going to cut down trees, dig the foundation, saw boards, find nails and boards, but I didn't expect that the little mink had done it all of a sudden!

Lingxi was overjoyed and asked Xiong Xiong to bring tools out of Lingtian.

The bear was so powerful that it sawed a few times and repaired the shape of the door and window.

Lingxi asked him to saw a few trees on the hillside and made the doors and windows on the spot. There were bears in it. She even saved her strength. She only needed to engrave the size of the board on the wood, and the bear could follow the instructions to see.

Lingxi was reluctant to directly saw the thick and strong trees as door panels, and could only be made of the door with narrow boards sawn by a few small trees.

Fortunately, in the storage space of the warehouse and the strange materials found all over the village, Lingxi also found a pile of nails and iron sheet from it, asking Rabbit to cut the iron sheet with a laser to make the right shape.

Lingxi nailed the hammer directly to the edge of the door panel, and installed the door panel on the door with the hinge just made of iron.

The iron sheet she cut herself was very rough. After polishing the edge with stone, it was directly installed, but no matter how rough it was, it would not affect Lingxi's perfection.

The cabin that thought it would be embarrassed for many days was built in only an hour. Although it seemed to be the most primitive state, and there would be leaves falling on the door below, Lingxi was already extremely satisfied.

It's more reasonable to renovate the house.

Now you can live like this first. There are roofs, walls, doors and windows. In the future, you can change any inconvenient places at any time. Anyway, she has such a group of reliable and unbelievable cubs.

Lingxi made a handle for the door, set a big nail in it, and made a slot with the remaining iron sheet to lock the door by hand.

If you can use your mobile phone, the cabin built by yourself and your cubs will definitely cause a sensation on the Internet. The name can also be called: How to build a cabin within a day.

Lingxi finished the doorknob and stood a little farther away. She carefully observed her wooden house, which was a little like a small mushroom. She looked so cute.

She also made a support for the window, which can be opened and supported at any time. There are no mosquitoes on this mountain. You can open a small crack to breathe when you go to bed at night, and you won't feel bored.

The place where the mink is enclosed in trees is large enough, and Lingxi also opens a window on the other side, so that you can also enjoy the scenery in different directions.

All kinds of furniture she put away from the farmhouse before she left were also put out. The conditions were limited. Lingxi felt that it was enough to use a whole large room, so she put all the furniture in the cabin.

The bed leaned against one of the windows, and the bedside table was also placed here. Lingxi put her wardrobe by the wall separated by an aisle from the bed, leaving a place in the middle to lay her carpet.

It's just that the ground is still the most natural land. Lingxi thought for a moment. He could only lay a layer of plastic cloth underneath and separate the soil before he was willing to put the carpet on it.

No matter how she looks at it, she feels that the plastic sheet under it is not matched with a large green European carpet, and she can't step on it in shoes, which is easy to get dirty.

Thinking of this, Lingxi simply put away all the furniture and sawed more wood to make wooden boards.

Lay the floor with clean boards of different sizes. You only need to lay half of the large bed, so that it will not be stained by the soil, one distance from the ground, and put a pair of slippers that can be replaced at any time next to it, which is also a bit like tatami.

Only then can you safely lay the carpet boldly.

Lingxi's last feelings were pinned on these small exquisite objects. She was a little old-fashioned person. She also took the rabbit oil painting hanging in the bedroom from the farmhouse and found a nail and hung it at the head of the bed.

Xiaoguai climbed to the bedside table and looked up. He blinked and looked very happy.

I can see my mother every day.

Lingxi picked it up and touched the ears of the rabbit: "If you have a chance, you can draw more pictures in the future, draw us and other cubs as pictures, and hang them as family photos, so that you can get closer to your mother."

The rabbit nodded hard.

Lingxi put it on the bed to play with Big Orange and tidy up the rest of the furniture by herself.

The most important time for people is sleep time. Getting the part of the bed is equivalent to completing half of the progress. The rest of the place is a common large dining table with a circle of chairs next to it.

When the cubs come out, they can sit and eat in line with themselves.

Lingxi also put a sofa opposite the dining table. Although there is no fireplace in front of her, Lingxi still imagines that the wall looks like a fireplace. She really has no resistance to the happy moment of baking plush around the stove in winter.

There is also a low coffee table in front of the sofa where a vase can be placed.

When the other furniture had found the right place, Lingxi took the vase out to look for a few small flowers.

The room needs to be decorated by yourself to make it more eye-catching.

The flowers nearby are tender and look different from those before the end of the world. Lingxi fell in love with a pink flower at a glance, and the petals are slightly curly, which looks a little like the platycodon before the end of the world.

She was still a little reluctant to cut it off the stem directly. She simply filled the soil in the vase and dug out the whole flower with roots and leaves and planted it in the vase.

The flower pot doesn't look as good as a vase, and Lingxi can only wrong this little flower to live a little crowded.

Fortunately, Lingtian soil is fertile and moist than ordinary soil. Even if it shifts the place at first, the little flower does not feel wronged. It straightens its waist pole and shakes its stamens towards Lingxi.

After finishing this, the wooden house, which was still rough and empty, finally had the warmth of home.

She didn't have time to do this at all when she was at base.

After living in the room in the store, it's no different from before I stayed except for some more furniture. It was surrounded by white-painted walls, which looked very rigid.

This cabin looks a little different from the outside, but it will light up when you open the door. It is located in the mountains, surrounded by trees and plants, as if it came out of the fairy tale world from the inside out.

Lingxi stretched out her hand to open the window. The wind blew by, and the grass and big branches outside echoed, like chatting or singing.

The city with mottled desires and dangerous bases are not worthy of here, and this place should be isolated from the world.

When she saw the mountains there at the farmhouse, she could only think of "slender water and cold mountains" in her mind, and here it became beautiful.

The spring of the end of the world is really coming. The warm wind is slowly, the flowers and leaves spit out buds, Lingxi takes a deep breath, and you can smell the fragrance of vegetation every time you breathe, which is refreshing than the sleep aroma she has ever used the best.

She lay in bed contentedly.

With a large bed, the narrow marching bed has also completed the mission. Even if the house is still a little small, there is still a lot of room for progress from Lingxi's dream villa, but in this vast place, people and animals are free.

I don't know how much more comfortable it is to live in the base.

It took a lot of physical strength to decorate the chalet. Lingxi was a little drowsy and slept unconsciously listening to the wind.

It's afternoon when she opens her eyes again.

After sleeping at lunch, Lingxi went to Lingtian to cook a luxurious dinner to reward herself and her cubs, killed a few chickens for the power animals, helped the injured supernatural animals change their medicine and use crystal nuclei. After finishing this, he went straight to the evening.

Time passed quickly when doing these things. Lingxi glanced at the stars in Lingtian. Zero passed. Today is the second day.

When she is busy, there is always a hanging place in her heart.

Tomorrow is the third day.

If she can't see Bai Yu, she will be ready to go back to the base to find someone.

Chapter 70 Bai Yu is coming

After staying in Lingtian until night, Lingxi was not in a hurry to go out. De Mu wanted to go out to play, so she let the dog out with the rabbit and big orange. With it and the little boy, Big Orange was also very safe.

Besides, this mountain is already very safe. So far, Lingxi has never seen large and fierce mutants. However, some small animals occasionally run around in the bushes, hide and look at this strange cabin and dare not approach it.

Lingxi looked at her land with a flashlight. The beans she planted with bean sprouts grew taller and formed small pods.

In a few days, when all the pods turn yellow and dry, they can all be collected. If the beans are collected too late, they will burst the pods and burst, and then they will rot when they fall into the soil.

The bear pulled a pod with a green seedling into his mouth and chewed. Lingxi squatted down to show it.

"When this part of your food feels hard and the color becomes dark, it can be collected. At that time, you can make stir-fried soybeans."

The little red panda, who climbed to her back blinked curiously, raised her head and shouted, "What is fried soybeans?"

"It's to heat the cooked soybeans in a big iron pot," Lingxi stood up and felt like carrying a baby. "You can add some salt and other spices to it, which will be more delicious and crisp than raw soybeans."

The little panda drooled: "I want to eat fried soybeans."

"It's too late today. Let's fry tomorrow."

In addition to making soybeans and other beans, Lingxi also left a little extra to make tofu. During the day, half of the beans can be stir-fried and half of them can be used to make other delicious food.

Zhuang Zhuang looked at the little panda that could hang on the breeder's back and felt that the pod in his hand was not tempting. He looked down at his almost catching up with Lingxi figure and curled his lips and said, "I don't want to grow up."

Lingxi didn't understand a little: "Isn't it good to grow up?"

"Not good." The bear roared, a little aggrieved, "You can't hold me. I want to shrink!"

Lingxi walked over with the little panda slippering on her shoulder and stretched twice: "I'll try it. Maybe I can hold you."

At first sight, the bear with only reached her chest was about to be as tall as her. After coming to Lingtian, she ate well. The whole bear stored a lot of fat and looked more round.

The little red panda obediently loosened its claws hanging on the breeder's back and slipped to the ground to see that the other party hugged a bear several times its size.

Lingxi was angered with Dantian, holding his furry waist in his hands and raised up vigorously.

The bear's feet were away from the ground for two seconds, and in a blink of an eye, it was put down by the untenable breeder.

"..."

Lingxi let go of her hand and moved her arm that was faintly sore after two seconds. She felt that she had found the frustration that she couldn't hold the dog at the beginning.

Even if his feet were only two seconds away from the ground, Xiong Xiong was very happy and scratched his stomach with his bear's paw with satisfaction: "I can carry you up and walk several times!"

He bent down and let the breeder sit directly on his shoulders, regarded himself as a bear mount, and circled around Lingtian twice to let all the cubs see. Lingxi covered his face.

If you can't hold your baby, you can easily carry it by the other party and say it and leave. She still needs to exercise!

Xiong Xiong had enough, so he put down Lingxi and chased me with the little panda.

The two of them were sent away, and the other cubs surrounded them again.

Lingxi knew what they were thinking at a glance and stretched out her hand helplessly: "Come on, hug them one by one."

The original Lingtian inspection turned into a hug meeting with the breeder. Fortunately, except for the bears and bears, they were all cubs, and Lingxi didn't help holding it.

Seeing this, the sea otter, who beat the stone in the pond, threw stones and ran over, squeezed down the little squirrel in Lingxi's arms, rolled in her arms, and the breeder's clothes were wet.

The gray wolves on the lounge chair couldn't stand it and shouted at her, "You will spoil them like this."

Every hug has to be hugged. Where can I get it? How can human beings spoil animals so much?

It can't stand any animal.

The big guys, the lion and cheetah, also nodded.

Lingxi let the duck peck her hair on her shoulder, scratched the sea otter's chin, and smiled, "This is the fun of being a breeder. You will understand when you have your own cubs."

When the gray wolf heard this, his green eyes faded: "It won't be."

Wolves are dangerous creatures, fierce eyes, cruel personality, and super energy endurance and energy. Their tusks can easily tear up all their prey. Lingxi didn't expect to see such wolves.

It looks a little sad.

She was sensitive to the other party's low voice: "What's wrong with you?"

The doubts were not answered, and the gray wolf stopped opening his mouth and lowered his head.

Just as Ling Xi wanted to continue to ask, the lion and the cheetah lying in place stood up and walked to the gray wolf, as if to be comforting each other, and by the way, Ling Xi wanted to come over.

Ling Xidun is in place.

She felt that these beasts were not like innocent cubs. Even if they rested in the spiritual field for a while, they would never easily believe in human beings.

Like humans before the end of the world, she is still in awe of wild animals and no longer continues to get to the bottom.

There seems to be a clear high wall between them.

Even if Lingxi can feed them and talk, he can't touch them casually like masturbbling. These beasts still guard against human beings. Even when resting, they will stare at the surroundings and be ready to reveal their minions at any time.

Lingxi has seen this kind of distrust of human beings from the bottom of his heart.

When the fox was first found, so did the other party.

Wild pride makes them resolute not to give in to human beings easily, and Lingxi does not force it, but can only take their time.

She went out from Lingtian and brought some cubs who wanted to go out together.

As soon as the little red panda came out, she saw Lingxi's carpet. She jumped out of her arms and rolled happily on the carpet. She liked the green, just like having fun on the grass a long time ago.

The squirrel likes the cabin made of this tree. He held the wall and tried to climb up to the top canopy. Its climbing and bounce ability were amazing. Lingxi climbed to the top without looking at it for a while.

I jumped directly from above to the bed, and made a perfect landing posture.

Kneel on the bed on one knee, support the ground with one hand, and slightly lift the other hand behind him, trying to make his cute mouse face domineering.

The fluffy tail is raised high and looks like a superhero.

He shouted at Lingxi and other stunned cubs with firm eyes: "Let me the task of saving the world."

Lingxi wants to clap the little squirrel playing the animal hero cartoon.

It's so cute. I'm trying to be handsome.

Lingxi couldn't help but be sprouting out with blood. Before the little squirrel could change his posture, he hugged it and took a sip of it.

At this time, no one can pull the above breeder away. The little orange dog Kurakura looked strange.

The little squirrel broke itself out of the human arms, used two front paws against the other party's action to kiss, and said seriously, "You can't do this to the super squirrel."

Lingxi rubbed her hands and said, "I'm the number one fan of the super squirrel. I can suck it casually. Can you let me play my tail to give me energy?"

How can a simple and cute little squirrel escape the "routine" of breeders?

He thought for a moment and felt that this made sense, so he took the initiative to send his tail to Lingxi.

Lingxi felt that her chest could not control the bubbles. It was too soft to apply it and it was so easy to touch. Who could resist a hairy and fluffy tail?

No matter how tired and difficult it is to play with plush before going to bed, fatigue can disappear in an instant.

Lingxi lay a group of cubs lying down under the bed. Even when she dreamed of masturbating hair. When he woke up the next day, he felt that he was much more energetic, which was more effective than taking panacea.

There are more and more cubs, and Lingxi is going to use the tools at hand to make all kinds of nests for them to sleep.

Let the rabbits guard the cubs at home. Lingxi took the dog out to collect more flexible vines. It would be better if there were bamboo.

Lingxi thought that bamboo can be cut into bamboo and woven into a cradle, and put a soft and warm cotton mat in it, that is, the babies have to grab the sleeping nest.

She smelled the basket made of bamboo to De Mu. De Mu remembered the taste and searched all over the mountains.

The mountain is so big that Lingxi hasn't left halfway up the mountain for a long time. He is still spinning in this open space. The dog has taken the lead and looked in front of her. In the past, it was always inseparable in a dangerous place, but now it also seems to feel safe and dares to leave Lingxi for more than ten meters away.

It's just that when you run out for a while, you have to look back to her figure. After seeing her, you run two times next to her and continue to look for yourself.

This kind of activity is a lewdling for a dog, and it likes the feeling of running freely without restrictions.

The stupid dog became bolder and bigger, and Lingxi did not restrict it. He dug some fresh wild mushrooms by himself.

There are also some beautiful flowers. Lingxi liked them when he saw it. He wanted to take them back and raised them around the cabin, and all the task of finding bamboo was entrusted to the dog.

De Mu soon smelled the bamboo and ran back excitedly from a distance: "Wow!"

I found the bamboo!

Lingxi put the flowers dug out from her hand in Lingtian and quickly followed the dog there.

Walking out of a small forest, Lingxi saw a babbling stream. The water here is clear to the bottom, and you can see the smooth stone below, which seems to have not been polluted.

Opposite the stream is a bamboo forest, quiet, slender and slender.

As soon as the wind blew, the bamboo leaves sounded together, and his eyes were full of green green. Lingxi still saw the small bamboo shoots with sharp heads on the ground.

This is a good thing.

She cut a few bamboo sticks and squatted down to dig bamboo shoots. When she went back, she directly used bamboo shoots and marinated wild boar as soup for breakfast. She could also make stir-fried bamboo shoot slices and dried bamboo shoots for winter.

Lingxi dug and listed recipes. She got up early and came out. Before breakfast, the more she dug, the more hungry she became.

Bamboo shoots should be dug as soon as possible, otherwise if they grow a little bigger, they will be bitter and can't bite, and they won't taste good.

Lingxi dug a small pile before he stopped. She would come back after breakfast.

She tied the long bamboo into bundles and dragged them back to her cabin on the ground.

Go to Lingtian to cut the bamboo shoots into pieces and cook them with bacon. While it takes some time for the soup, Lingxi came out with a needle to cut the bamboo.

Little red panda didn't expect to see bamboo again. Lying in the pile of bamboo cut by Lingxi, he picked it up and ate it casually. Lingxi picked it up and put it aside: "This can't be eaten. This is to be used as a nest for you."

She took a bamboo shoot to the other party: "Eat this."

It turned out that the little red panda also liked bamboo shoots like giant pandas. It skillfully peeled off the bamboo shoot skin, and the rabbit also jumped over and took the unwanted bamboo shoot skin and ate it.

He cut the bamboo in half and then cut it into bamboo slices with a sharp knife. Lingxi took a lot of effort to cut a pile of bamboo slices, and he also needed to shape the tendon strips.

The tendons should be tied outside the bamboo basket.

She used to travel to the ancient town and listened to the shopkeeper about how to make bamboo baskets, which had to be baked on the fire.

But her stove was not that big. Lingxi took the bamboo to Lingtian and asked the little tiger with fire powers to spray fire directly to help her bake bamboo.

The little tiger can even control the fire accurately, which is much easier to use than the stove. A large number of bamboo strips were baked in a while. Lingxi took it out again and began to tie the knitted bamboo basket with hard tendons to shape.

She took out the skills of weaving ropes and net pockets to weave baskets. Anyway, they all came home together, as long as they could be weaving and weaving them firmly.

Lingxi made five or six in one go, big and small, and also made a small wooden house for the little squirrel and Wenniao, hanging them on the wall.

Wenniao and Lingxi didn't want to leave when they came here. Zhu Yao was inconvenient to raise it at the second base, so they simply let it follow Lingxi.

When he didn't need it, Wenniao slept on every tree in Lingtian. When it was not easy to be found in the middle of night, he went to the second base to deliver vegetables and fruits.

If you go to the base, you can also post with Zhu Yao. If you have enough fun, you will come back to find Lingxi. Like a merciful sea king everywhere, and your life is fuller than before.

Lingxi made a bamboo nest and sewed several thick cushions and put them in according to the size.

The little panda was the first to go in and try to lie down. When he lay down, he was wrapped in a soft cotton mat. She groaned comfortably and didn't think of it at all.

When the other cubs saw it like this, they quickly went to take a place.

Lingxi even moved the basket and the cubs to the wooden house and put them in the empty place behind the coffee table, so that she had time to go to Lingtian for breakfast.

The soup she cooked with bamboo shoots and bacon is a little rough and can't be called pickled and fresh, but it still smells plain and unpretentious.

The freshness of bamboo shoots and the smoky taste of bacon are integrated into the rich soup, and a sip is warm from the stomach to the limbs.

Bamboo shoots are really good. This kind of bamboo shoot can only be eaten now.

Lingxi dug for two days in a row and dried dried bamboo shoots in Lingtian. The animals were tired of watching her cut bamboo shoots, and the vegetarian cubs followed the breeder to eat bamboo shoots for two days.

It's the third day in a blink of an eye.

Lingxi tried her best to find all kinds of tasks for herself. Sometimes she went to Lingtian to collect beans, and sometimes she came out to find mushrooms, so that she could stare at the foot of the mountain from time to time.

Even the cubs knew that the breeder was not thinking all day long, and they were busy to hide their anxiety.

Seeing the sun set, De Mu shouted worriedly, "Otherwise I'll go down the mountain to have a look."

"You can't do it yourself, and I have to go too."

Lingxi called Wenniao out of the wooden house and let all the cubs enter Lingtian, ready to go to the base immediately after dark.

At the end of the sunset, the mountain showed a daisy outline. The sky slowly sank, and Lingxi didn't want to wait.

Unexpectedly, as soon as she was about to leave, she saw a figure in the distance. The other party was black and integrated with the night.

Bai Yu finally came back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
9.2K 140 36
(Escape from the end of the world + cute baby + the heroine is not the Virgin + 1v1 Shuangjie) Lin Xiajin woke up after sleeping in the women's dormi...
15.9K 2.2K 16
Yizhan fanfic Cover by @DaYaVi
595K 63K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...