Never Again

By Allioune24

He was an enigma, an alpha of his caliber, cursed to live a lonely life until his death, and felt warmed by a... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI

XI

448 43 2
By Allioune24

Cale left for his classes after one of the helpers called for him. His usual day was attending classes - well, much more relaxed than those from the county.

Most of all, he likes doing the accounting more and helping with the continent's affairs and budgeting.

"You really are good with things like this, Aeigeya (baby)." The helper praises him whenever she finds the chance to, especially when he's working with the finances. The continent's budget had been in disarray before he came. Most of the budgets came from monster subjugations and mining being sold off at auctions. There was also a vast amount of wealth, but it was not appropriated properly, causing the entire palace to feel like ruins.

He might have been abandoned in the county, but he was the one who handled most of the family's accounting books before Violan came in.

"Rok Soo-nim is blessed with his pair."

"Thank you!" he laughed and placed the accounts down. He's planning on renovating most of the destroyed parts of the castle, but he needed to ask for permission first through Ron.

He smiled and looked at his achievements. He looks forward to whatever praise Kim Rok Soo will give him, so trying his best is some sort of method. He wants to help Kim Rok Soo in whatever possible little way he can.

"Such a dainty omega."

Cale turned around and looked at the person who owned the voice.

It was the Imperial Prince. He didn't know why this prince was hostile towards the members of the continent, although he was here for diplomacy.

"Cale Henituse."

He looked at him but because of their standing, Cale had to greet him.

"Greetings to the Empire's Prince." He slightly bowed his head, but unlike what he usually does to Hyuk-Oppa and Jung-Ahjusshi. This man does not deserve his respect at all after he openly tried to humiliate him and the entirety of the dark continent before.

"You're quite cute." the prince said.

There was a strong pheromone coming from him. Cale stood on his guard, almost glaring at him.

"what's with that look?" The prince looks down at him, but the Helper-noona stood in front of him.

"While it is impertinent of me, please remember this is the Dark Continent."

The rules of the Dark Continent will be followed.

"a measly Dark Continent against the Imperial Prince." He's not even using his glib tongue now.

Cale was surprised when Helper-noona was reduced to her knees. Some kind of unknown power surge inflicted a blow on her.

"An omega is always an omega," Adin said coldly, waving his hand. There was a black-like thing from his hand that slowly enveloped his body.

Cale stepped back, but he was cornered by the table and the imperial prince's arms.

Cale shivered when Adin spoke close to his ears. "I'm quite interested in you since the Dark Continent came to your rescue before. I'm curious, what kind of trick did you use to wrap the lord with those tiny little fingers?"

He finds the prince's pheromones disgusting to the point where he wants to puke.

Cale trembled when he felt his hand touching his nape and the disgusting pheromone on him.

He hates it.

"hey..." Adin whispered, "If I mark you, you'll have to go with me back to Moguro."

Cale loath the feeling of helplessness right now.

"Shall we try? how is he going to react? those monsters."

"Hyung is not a monster."

He was the kindest person he had ever met.

"hoho..." Adin laughs and pushes Cale onto the table while hovering above him. Adin laughed as he buried his head on Cale's nape and licked it. "a thousand-year-old monster is always a monster."

Cale felt repulsed.

"now then... You are interesting and naive." Adin said, "I shall make you mine."

Even before Adin could do some nasty thing to him, Cale shoved him with pure willpower on the ground.

He was biting his lips and the scent of his blood permeated rather than the nasty pheromones.

"Get away from me." he snarled.

"hah!" Adin laughs and approached him once again, but Cale pulled out the stick near him and hit the prince, Adin casually shoved it but the prince failed to notice the ink flying toward him.

Cale took that chance and grabbed the chair near him. It's light, to a person with immense anger, nothing is light.

He swung the chair and hit Adin's head. It was making him fall to the ground, with his head bleeding.

"you!"

Bang!

He hits him again until the pheromone dissipates and the prince is in a half-dead state.

"Aeigeya!" another helper came in. He looked like he was rushing but stopped the moment he sees him bloodied, holding a broken chair leg, and the imperial prince on the ground.

His bloodshot eyes scared the poor helper until Ron finally came in.

"Call for the masters."

The helper nodded while Ron took care of Cale's wounded lip and bruised wrist.

Not long after, the lords came into the room with Kim Rok Soo leading them.

"Cale." this is the first time Kim Rok Soo called out Cale's name rather than calling him a chick.

Cale didn't run to him, he stood behind Ron, looking as if he was embarrassed.

"Cale." Kim Rok Soo was on his knees waiting for Cale to approach him. Ron looked at his master and stepped aside.

Cale looked at Ron and slowly approached Kim Rok Soo, who was glancing at the Imperial Prince on the ground huffing.

"Take care of him," Lee Soo Hyuk called out while checking on the helper who was with Cale. She was unconscious but there were traces of black mana on her.

"Why did you hit him?"

Cale innocently replied, "Because there's just happened to be a chair next to me."

Okay, that's correct. The thing that is close to him is a chair. A damn chair.

Kim Rok Soo finds it strange since the usually behaved and good-natured Cale suddenly trashed out.

*gasps! * Collective gasps echoed.

"What?" Choi Jung Soo dumbfoundedly cried in disbelief.

"To be honest, I wanted to hit him with the table, but it was heavier than I thought, so I threw the sturdy chair because it's lighter."

Cale answered as innocently as ever as if he had done nothing wrong.

Kim Rok Soo looked at him and tapped his forehead. A bright light suddenly emerges. The older man's eyes widen but remained calm with seething anger. Kim Rok Soo remained calmed and collected but whatever he sees from those Cale's memories was unforgivable.

However...

Choi Jung Soo, who couldn't take it anymore, kicked Kim RokSoo in the side and fumed, "Your bastard! What the fuck are you teaching the chick!?"

"It's self-defense," Cale answered once again.

Lee Soo Hyuk's trembling hand held Cale's shoulder. He had a forced smile but was kind enough not to scare the chick.

"ah... little ch, hm, Baby, Baby Chick... you shouldn't do that."

Lee Soo Hyuk wanted to stop another problem child from emerging. Their cute baby chick should remain as cute and innocent as possible!

Cale didn't say anything anymore. He knew he had to face punishment, but a cold stern voice echoed, "Bring the Imperial Prince to his room."

Kim Rok Soo, who survived Choi Jung Soo's kick was walking with a dumbfounded Choi Jung Soo, "and send him back to the Empire."

"Cale Henituse." Cale flinched. Kim Rok Soo's voice was colder than usual. The Alpha took him and pulled him close while looking down on the prince.

Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo who were still confused flinch at the images in their heads.

Kim Rok Soo's ability 'Quantum' allows him to share information from his Record Ability.

[AN: these are additional abilities since Kim Rok Soo is a high-grade tactician, so he must have relative Mind and Record abilities than Record we know.]

"Yes..." Lee Soo Hyuk spoke coldly, "send him back to the Moguro Empire."

The workers who came to the rescue immediately took the Imperial Prince out. After healing him, they will send him back to Moguro through transportation magic.

Lee Soo Hyuk looked at Kim Rok Soo, but his eyes were colder than usual.

"let him be."

Ron was about to follow them but Choi Jung Soo stopped him, "you'll die if you follow. Don't worry."

Kim Rok Soo will never hurt the baby.

Meanwhile, Kim Rok Soo pulled Cale back to their room. His strides were wide, making it harder for Cale to follow. Cale was sure that he was angry, so he remained silent and readied himself to apologize.

Kim Rok Soo opened the door, pulled him in, and shut the doors before pushing Cale onto the door.

His eyes turned gold. An alpha with triggered anger is looking straight at him.

"h, Hyung..."

"Not another word."

Cale shivered when Kim Rok Soo caressed his cheeks down to his nape. A strong pheromone permeated as the alpha slowly went to his knees to meet his gaze. Cale didn't avert his gaze. He courageously looked at Kim Rok Soo, sure that the man would never hurt him.

"Annoying."

Cale trembled. He felt the alpha's breath close to his ear, "his scent... how dare he."

Kim Rok Soo tilted his head, Cale felt the warm breath on his neck, just the place where Adin had previously touched.

"Hyung..." he called out.

Kim Rok Soo kisses and licks his neck. He grabbed the older man's clothes and just stayed there without a fight. His warm breath is making him cower. But Cale likes this feeling.

Kim Rok Soo's arms were the only safe place for him.

"The only scent you should wear — is mine."

"Sorry." Cale couldn't help but apologize and cried.

Kim Rok Soo slowly rose and took the crying omega in his arms. His pheromones filled the room while scenting the young omega. Cale buries his head in his neck and lets himself cry out his fears.

They lay down on the bed. Kim Rok Soo wrapped themselves in his blanket while rubbing his scent on the child.

"It must've been scary." Kim Rok Soo said.

"It was." Cale sniffed.

"You've done well." by not letting that prince mark him.

"Hyung..." Cale called out, "why don't you just mark me?"

Kim Rok Soo flinched.

"Not yet." he replied, "Marking you would be the last thing I'll do at this time."

"Why won't you mark me?"

"You're still young..." and a child who hasn't developed his pheromones.

And someday, when their roles are already fulfilled...

"When you're older."

Cale will find someone else who will be with him for the rest of his life and make him happy.

Kim Rok Soo's role is to raise him safely until they fulfill their destinies.

Fate is cruel.

"Then, will Hyung also marry me?"

Kim Rok Soo smiled and patted his head.

His possessiveness was born out of his instincts and obligation to his Fated One.

After all, Kim Rok Soo is a man who should never fall in love.

"I promise."

Promises that are meant to be broken.

TBC

Actions

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
607K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...