A Cyber's World | Book 2 of I...

By 0Lxnar0

"After defeating the treacherous king and sealing the fountain from the Dark World, Kris and Susie yearn to r... More

Before you Read!
Prolouge - I'm With You in The Dark
Chp 1 - A New Day
Chp 2 - Castle Town Pt.1
Chp 3 - In Your Arms Pt.2
Chp 4 - A New Adventure
Chp 5 - A Cyber's World?
Chp 6 - Ultimate Transformation
Oneshot - Trick Or Treat
Chp 7 - May I Have This Dance?
Chp 8 - Berdly
Oneshot - Lovesick
Chp 9 - Ride of a Lifetime
Announcement

Oneshot - KFC

798 19 82
By 0Lxnar0

This one shot idea came up in my head out of nowhere like, 'What if Frisk and Chara existed in the Deltarune universe?' And that's idea and plot developed
Anyways wanted to write this for fun and I enjoyed writing this really

() = Kris
(𓌱) = Chara
() = Frisk
Just in case if anybody gets confused on identifying who's who since Kris, Chara, and Frisk use they/them pronouns here in this oneshot (once again, if you have a preferred gender, you can still imagine the preferred gender you want here)

Hope you enjoy this little oneshot and hope I cause a few laughs (:

!Art above made by EmgyForever on Pinterest!

——————————————

Y/N was heading towards Kris's house. This was the first time she's ever visited to their(♡) resident, and Y/N felt nervous if she would mess up and make things awkward. Kris also mentioned that Toriel, their(♡) adoptive mother, was out shopping for groceries so they would be home alone. Except with some extra company. Y/N wondered who else could be living in Kris's household. She checked her small bag to see if she missed anything she left at home. Checking if she brought the chocolates, she was relieved to see she didn't forget them.

   Finally arriving to Kris's house, Y/N walked up to the door and knocked. She couldn't tell if it was her imagination, but she could've sworn she heard rustling before she knocked. The door was swung open none other than Kris. Y/N felt a light tint of a blush form on her cheeks. They(♡) flashed a small smile once they(♡) saw her, but just as quickly as it came it disappeared, much to Y/N's disappointment.

   "Come in," they(♡) said quietly. They(♡) held the door open for you as you walked in, admiring the view of their(♡) cozy abode. "You have a nice place," Y/N told them(♡), who didn't seem to mind and just shrugged. There was a dusty TV across the green couch, and several other sitting areas. Y/N moved their gaze across the humble abode, until she spotted a pair of eyes staring at her until they got out of view. 'Who's that?' Y/N raised a brow curiously.

   "Oh! I almost forgot, I brought you something," Y/N fumbled until she took out a chocolate bar. Butterflies released in her stomach as she saw the delighted look on Kris as they(♡) viewed the chocolate. Before Kris could take the delicious sweet, small hands snatched the chocolate before they(♡) could reach it.

   "Chocolate!!" A young voice gasped. Y/N stood there aloof at her empty hand until she saw a young child, about half her height. They(𓌱) seemed to be wearing the same lime, yellow-striped sweater as Kris, wearing brown shorts. But their(𓌱) hair was a lighter tone of brown. They(𓌱) had rosy cheeks on their(𓌱) light skin and childish red eyes. They(𓌱) started taking out the wrapper and nibbling on the chocolate with a look of glee. "Um, who's this?" Y/N gazed at the child. "Chara," Kris mumbled, gazing distantly towards the once-theirs(♡) chocolate.

   Y/N felt a tug on her clothing. She gazed down to see another child. This one had the same shoulder-length, dark maroon hair and skin tone as Kris. But, they(✧) didn't have the same length of bangs like them(♡), showing their(✧) closed eyes. They(✧) wore a blue, purple-striped sweater, wearing the same brown shorts. They(✧) seemed to be pointing at her bag.

   "Uh, hi? Do you..want chocolate too?" Y/N guessed and asked politely towards the adorable child. They(✧) nodded eagerly. Y/N held a small smile towards the child. She took out a chocolate bar and gave it to the young kid. They(✧) seemed to like the treat as they(✧) bit onto it little by little.

   "Sorry about that," Kris apologized to Y/N who titled her head in confusion, until realizing they(♡) were talking about Chara who was still munching on the chocolate. "Don't worry, I brought enough to share. I was thinking I brought too many anyways," Y/N said, without even noticing she was holding their(♡) hand. Only until she saw the pink hue rise on their(♡) cheeks did she notice the touch between their(♡) hands. "Can I have more?" The supposed Chara asked as they(𓌱) stared towards the two. "No. Mom said you can't have more than one and you know that," Kris quietly scolded them(𓌱). Y/N found it weirdly cute.

   "That reminds me, here," Y/N remembered as she handed Kris another chocolate bar. She was happy to see their(♡) delighted look come back again.

   "Anyways who are these two?" Y/N asked them, forwarding the two children, as she sat down at couch with them(♡). "Greetings, I'm Chara!" Chara popped up out of nowhere, introducing themselves before Kris. "And this is Frisk," Chara pulled "Frisk" over to the two teens. Frisk gave a tiny wave, their(✧) monotonous face still remaining. Their(✧) quiet stoic demeanor remind Y/N of Kris, too. "They're my siblings" Kris said quietly. "Mess with us and you're as good as dead," Chara said with a threatening glare, that gave Y/N an unusual shiver. Y/N gave a frantic nod that agreed with their(𓌱) statement.

   Then a thought clicked her. "Kris, Frisk, Chara.." Y/N quietly murmured to herself. "If you use the first letters of your names, that would be KFC, like that restu-"

   "DON'T YOU FINISH THAT SENTENCE," Chara aggressively yelled, holding a knife towards her. 'Where the heck did they pull out a knife?!' Y/N panicked. "I won't I won't!" She exclaimed, slightly trembling. Both Kris and Frisk smacked Chara lightly in the head. "Be nice," Kris said blankly. Frisk just held Chara back on the arm with a threatening look. Yet, their(✧) threatening look just looked adorable. They(✧) formed an "X" with their(✧) arms. Chara gave a cute pout and glared daggers and crossed their(𓌱) arms.

-

   Y/N and Kris hung out for quite a while, both Chara and Frisk playing in the background. But Y/N still couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching her with a menacing glare. And she had a feeling on who it was.

   When Y/N had come out of the bathroom, she was met with the sight of Kris, Frisk, and Chara grouped together. Kris was playing a toy with them, as the two children watched in adoration. It made Y/N watched with curiosity. Her lips etched upwards, her first time seeing Kris being an older sibling. Not waiting any longer, she walked up to them(♡).  "And that's how you can scare your neighbor under the bed," the voice of Kris concluded. They(♡) held two figures, a miniature toy bed on the carpet. 'What did I just walk into?' Y/N stood dumbfounded. "But what if they check under the bed?" Chara asked, with Frisk nodding eagerly. "Then right away, jump out and scare them," They(♡) replied blankly. Both children gave a look of understanding. 'Well, gotta warn Noelle about this soon,'  Y/N mentally sighed. "Am I interrupting something?" Y/N said hesitantly as she sat down. Kris gave a shake of no.

   A weight suddenly landed on Y/N's shoulder. Peering over, she saw that it was no other than Kris. Their(♡) head laying on her shoulder. It made Y/N turn red with embarrassment. She detected Chara narrowing their(𓌱) eyes towards her and a frown specifically towards Y/N. She didn't know why Chara disliked her, and she wanted to get along with the child. Even if they(𓌱) did own a knife that pointed to her earlier.

   The weight on her shoulder disappeared. She turned over again, but to her surprise, she saw Chara separate the two, hugging Kris fiercely all to themselves(𓌱). Kris gave a puzzled look as to why Chara was nuzzling them(♡) out of nowhere with no reason. And within their(𓌱) hold, Y/N could spot the accusing glare towards her. Kris rubbed Chara's head affectionately. "Can we watch a movie?" Frisk asked softly towards Kris. It was the first time Y/N had heard them(✧) talk for the time she has been here in their household. "Are you okay with that?" Kris mumbled towards Y/N. Y/N nodded eagerly.

-

   The four sat on the green couch, watching a movie that held drama and intrigued the watchers. Y/N felt a poke beside her. She looked down to see Frisk getting her attention. "Y/N, are you and my sib dating?" They(✧) whispered, only within earshot of Y/N. She felt the familiar heat on her cheeks. "W-Why would you say that?"Y/N questioned, not wanting to answer the question. Even she herself wasn't sure of the answer. Frisk pointed to the two hands of Y/N and Kris connected. She hadn't realized their hold, but at the same time, she was used to it by now and didn't mind one bit.

   Y/N averted her gaze away, her brows furrowing in thought. Frisk noticed her stumped expression and patted her head. "You don't have to answer. I was just wondering why they were more happy these days," They(✧) reassured her softly. Y/N stared at the young kid and admired their(✧) concern and kindness. The voice of Chara rang out. "I'm hungry," they(𓌱) exclaimed. "Mom will bring back food home soon,"Kris muttered towards them(𓌱) softly. Y/N perked at that and took out a chocolate. She knew Kris had said earlier that Chara shouldn't have any more chocolate, but she felt pity for the child.  "Here, you can have an extra," Y/N gave an affectionate look. Chara widened their(𓌱) eyes in astonishment. They(𓌱) hastily took their favorite dessert, and looked away shyly. She even heard them(𓌱) mumble a faint "Thank you." A smile made its way to Y/N's face.

For the rest of the day, until Toriel came back, Y/N hung out with Kris and their(♡) siblings. Chara didn't seem to be glaring at her anymore and started acting politely and kind around her.  And Frisk clung to her and dragged her around softly around the house, showing her around. Kris even offered if Y/N could visit again, which she happily obliged, giving them(♡) a small kiss on their lips, earning a half-embarrassed Kris, before she left with new bonds.

————————————————

Word Count: 1626 words

Hope you enjoyed this small oneshot of the KFC gang

I'll be uploading more oneshots later on throughout this book. If any of you want to request any oneshot ideas, you can do so here! I might write them if I can

Anyways, question, who is your favorite? Kris, Chara, or Frisk?

Hope you all have a good day and stay safe!

Until then, stay tuned

-Lunar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.7K 20
bl . Taekook 🔞🔥 បម្រាម:ក្មេងក្រោម18ឆ្នាំ🙏 សូមអភ័យទោសរាល់ពាក្យពេចន៍មិនសមរម្យ🙏🔥
19.5K 789 12
In the starlit festivities of Penacony, she meets Caelus, a figure shrouded in mystery who shines as a beacon into her enduring night. He was her lig...
534K 13.3K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
542K 18.5K 78
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...