At the Heir's Request 2

By WildOne22

The Grants are back and they are in for more growing pains. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Interlude
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
MEMORIES
Interlude - News Feed
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 29

1.1K 143 109
By WildOne22

Anderson

Shan buss the youth!

Me feel like mi in a dream to raas.

I looked between us to see Shanique cream on my dick as I fucked her deep.

I have to be keeping my focusing so I don't blow my chances. Mi feel like mi ago come quick but that cya gwaan.

Long time mi nuh feel dem walls here and it's like Shan glued the thing shut. Virgin setting Shan go and it a mad me.

Meeting her gaze mi lose it. Shan look sexy as fuck a bite up her lip and a moan mi name.

"Bless mi" I commanded and she smirked.

I pressed my thumb to her pleasure button and she started to spray. I kept the pressure on her clit as I drove into her water park fully immersed in heaven.

My dick was soaked and I was two seconds away from coating her walls.

I pumped faster as the feeling built up. I had a mind to pull out but the intrusive thoughts said "fuck her through it" with a blinding euphoria I came deep inside Shanique just moments before I collapsed on top of her.

"I love you." I whispered while kissing her cheek.

No response.

I looked to see if she was sleeping but her eyes were wide open.

"I love you." I repeated but she only turned her face away.

Sighing, I slowly pulled out of her but she held me in place.

I was confused by her action and I know it reflected in my face.

"Let it stay." She instructed and I looked between us before sliding back into her.

Shanique waah we sleep with my dick inside her.

———————————

"Where are you off to?" I asked her.

She was dressed up and heading through the door with a pep in her step.

"No where." She said, looking at me over her shoulders.

"How yuh fi a go nowhere and you're obviously dressed and going through the door?" I pressed and she chuckled.

"I'm going for a walk" she's lying.

"Weh yah go?" I demanded to know.

Shan feel like she slick.

She nah lef yah today.

I stood up and approached her as she backed up to the door.

Getting ahold of her hand, I pulled her back to the sitting area.

"Weh yah do? Yah mad Anderson?" She protested but I wasn't listening to none of that.

"Anderson, you know yuh love problem though. Mek mi gwaan weh me a go nuh." She whined while I pull her into my lap on the couch.

Turning up the TV I wrapped my arms around her as I tuned into the game. My side a play and I needed to keep up with the scores.

"Ugh, so fucking annoying." Shan tried to whisper but I heard.

"Hey you married my annoying ass. Sit down and chill." I warned.

She kept quiet for awhile and I thought she had finally settled. I thought wrong.

"Nuh know why yuh nuh go hold yuh gyal hostage." She says after some time.

Soon clap her pon her fucking mouth.

"Yuh a mi gyal."

"That's a lie. Mi look like gyal to you? Don't even go there with me Anderson. Let me go so I can go about my business."

"I thought you were going nowhere?" I say sarcastically.

She got quiet.

"Thought we were good. Why are you doing this? I asked as I nuzzled her neck.

She flinched and part of my heart broke

"Because we fucked one time you think everything is good?" She asked while craning her head to look at me.

I gripped her boob randomly. I needed a stress ball and it was the only available thing there.

Shanique a stress me out.

"What is needed for us to be good babe?" I asked.

Mi honestly over all of the bullshit.

It's draining.

"Hmmm, talk to mi nuh. Wah yuh want?" I asked again when she failed to respond.

I squeezed her breast rapidly as my anxiety rose. Mi know she soon slap my hand off a her titty dem but mi nuh care.

"I just want to know I'm not going to lose you to that pencil point looking girl Dan. Like what's so damn special about her? Why she have your attention?" She asked sounding insecure as fuck.

I know it's my fault that we are even having this conversation right now. The more I think about the situation, the more I feel like the big mouth girl who go to Shan with news set up a bad play for me.

She got into Shan's head before she could come to a judgement off her own observations. Ago fire her when the probation period ends.

She chat too fucking much.

"You were staring into her eyes and smiling at her. I thought that was only reserved for me?" Shan says making reference to the day she walked into the office and met Char.

It was awkward.

Char and I were going over the final details of her rebranding campaign. It had been a long month and a half of planning and sleepless nights.

She was struggling with anxiety and I had to put my phone on do not disturb some nights so she doesn't disrupt my sleep by calling to stress over one thing or another.

Being able to display a completed roadmap of her campaign was a big achievement. Her excitement, excited me and I simply smiled at her long winded speech about how grateful she was for me.

Shan walked in on me smiling at her silly need to thank me for something she was paying me handsomely for.

It's my job.

Seeing Shanique standing at my office door with the most confused expression ever was what brought me back to reality.

It took me off of my high.

My wife was back.

My smile returned once I realized that Shan was actually standing at the door. I got up from my seat so quickly it sent a couple things scattering.

"Shan..." I had called out to her.

She held out her hand to stop me and it confused me.

"I see that you're busy. I'm going to just head home and you can meet me there when you're done." She told me before leaving.

I wanted to follow her right out the door but I had to finalize things with Char and I had a zoom meeting with some guys from Turkey that I had been trying to secure for months now.

Since then it has been none-stop arguments.

Shan claims I don't discuss the situation with her but she doesn't want to discuss anything like adults. Shan waah we back and forth like kids and as a big man me nah argue with my wife.

"I don't see her in the same light that I see you Shanique Munro-Grant and I've been trying to get you to understand that. Char cool yes but she can't size up with you nuh day." I kissed her neck again and she flinched.

She need fi stop fucking do that it a piss me off.

I squeezed my stress ball (aka Shan breast) and she shrieked.

"Ouch" she says and I rolled my eyes.

If yuh stop stress me out, me won't have to squeeze suh hard

"You a mi life. Weh yuh think that mean?" I asked, expecting and answer.

Silence.

"Answer the question."

"It nuh mean nothing." I squeezed her breast again and she jumped.

"Don't fucking tell me that. Yuh cya tell me seh the past two years a we life nuh mean nothing Shanique. Nuh tell Mi seh yuh nuh know seh mi willing fi sacrifice every fucking thing fi ensure your happiness. Mi nuh prove myself to you yet?" I seethed through gritted teeth.

I let go of her breast because I realize I was growing angry and I don't want to actually hurt her.

"No."

"No? How the fuck yuh mean no?" I asked, unable to contain my anger.

"End the deal with her and then it'll be enough." Shan says quietly and I really had to let that stew for a bit.

I picked her up from my lap and placed her on the couch. Shan a bloodclaat mad.

"End the deal mid-execution and face the possibility of crippling the business?" I asked.

Silence.

"End the contract mid-execution and possibly face closure of cryptic Shanique? The Cryptic that you built on the grounds of our pains? The Cryptic that you poured yourself into while at home we were fucking drowning? The multi-million dollar company that you build from scratch?" I asked her for clarity.

She was silent.

"No! Answer the bloodclaat question!" I yelled and she jumped in fright.

"Mi been a warn yuh bout yuh fucking impulsiveness! Go make that call. Call char right now as the owner and managing director of the company she signed to that we are terminating our contract!" I yelled again and she coward into the sofa corner.

"Mek every muma bloodclaat thing crumble to the grung nuh. Then yuh pay back Julian him money. Oh, the mortgage for the house nuh done pay off enuh. So yuh Affi go figure that shit out.

We just discuss a few months ago about buying a building for Cryptic Ja., that deh plan trash right?" I was pacing and listing off the possible domino effect of Shan's action.

"Weh yuh ago live when the bank come lock up the property? Rebecca nuh want yuh over her yard and yuh malice off yuh mother. Talk to me bout yuh plans nuh Shan when yuh mek yuh emotions fucking guide yuh?" I say getting in her face while she cried.

Her tears nah move me.

"Two fucking years me a try teach yuh. Two fucking years. Yuh do some fucked up shit and me low yuh and give yuh space fi grow cause mi seh, we a humans and we all make mistakes." I say getting out of her face and taking my seat on the far end of the couch.

I shook my head as my resolve set in.

"Mi nuh know how else fi love yuh fi mek it be enough. The issue was never Char. It could be any other random person that you felt I was being too open with. Yuh see me a openly fuck with someone outside of you and CJ and a this a the reaction?

Kill we fucking business because of jealousy? That no different than the shit Leah pulled with you and mi disappointed as fuck." I say, and her crying turned into sobs.

Shan got so used to having me to herself that I'm not sure who she has become.

"Mi cya do this nuh more. Do Wah yuh want fi do but I'm done." I say as tears welled up in my eyes. The implication of what I just said hitting me hard.

"What you mean? Done with what?" She asked while hiccuping.

Me cya look at her cause I know I'll fall for the pitiful look that she is sporting.

"Done Shanique. With this marriage, with the businesses. I'm out." I say in a choked voice and she started to wail.

"Stop lying." She screamed and I had to block out the noice.

My tears were blinding me so I aggressively wiped at my face.

I felt like my heart just got smashed to pieces.

What the fuck a gwaan?

"Dan!" Shan screamed at me and I looked at her.

"Stop lying. You can't be done. You're all I have." She said while fighting to breathe.

"Mi ago go back home. I think it's time I stop running from the inevitable. This house is paid for up to next year. I'll continue paying the mortgage for the house in Jamaica. You know that's yours, I'll get my stuff out by then end of the month. You still have access to all the accounts except my personal ones, and I'll keep it that way. If you need anything you have Creg's number." I say as I stood from the chair.

I attempted to go upstairs but I didn't make it that far. Shanique grabbed me and held on to me from the back forcing me to stand in the middle of the room.

"Yuh cya leave me just suh! Yuh cya do this to me Anderson." She cried and my heart literally stopped beating.

"Yuh cya leave." She cried.

I closed my eyes trying to fight the pain I was feeling inside. I felt weak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 7K 36
Loving her will test you.Loving her will challenge you.Loving her will change you. I'm her.
63K 8.7K 32
76.1K 8.8K 43
Single mother Cassidy has been through a whole lot and is finally getting her life together, dream job, her own growing company, husband( or so she t...
4.3K 431 10
Gia, a savvy Jamaican, finds herself drawn to Nile, a rising young artist. Their journey through challenges and love unfolds with a slow burn, infuse...