Raising Adorable Pets in a Pa...

By 0003min

Title: 我在异世养萌宠 | Raising Adorable Pets in a Parallel World Author: 旷鸟 https://m.shubaow.net/248/248670/ MACHI... More

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-94

41-45

1.7K 43 4
By 0003min

Chapter 41: I'm sick

That night, the foxes acquiesced that they could sleep in the same room with it at night.

Whether it's because I feel lonely or unprepared against them, Lingxi thinks it's a big step forward. If it goes on like this, maybe one day he can feel the hair happily!

She moved back to the bedroom with her cubs.

It's just that the fox still occupies a corner alone, not crowding with them, hiding far away.

The fireplace will automatically go out when no one adds firewood in the middle of the night. People can only rely on a thick quilt in the bedroom to prevent the cold, and Lingxi was frozen in the middle of the night.

He trembled from the wardrobe in the dark and took out the second bed and pressed it on his body.

The cubs didn't drill into their own nests anymore. They all huddled around Lingxi to keep warm.

The plush people bring their own fur. Lingxi is surrounded by a few cubs, and there is a big guy De Mu at his feet. When he sleeps, he feels a circle of automatic heating heaters around him.

What hurts her most is the morning time to get up.

In the early winter, the temperature of the end of the world is like taking a jumping machine and falling all the way. I don't know which night the wind blew the autumn away.

When Lingxi woke up in the morning, she found that there were small ice edges hanging under the eaves, which were beads of water condensed by the heat from the roof chimney. Unexpectedly, it would be so soon.

What she likes most since she was a child is to leave the warm quilt on a cold day. It used to have heating and air conditioning at home, but she could still stick to it for a while. Now there is no such condition. As the head of the family, she is not qualified to stay in bed.

I remember the tragic past when I lived in the school dormitory in high school and got up at six o'clock in the morning in winter to go to the playground to get rid of the cold running and fuck.

The school in high school engages in semi-militarized management and try its best to squeeze students' time. Breakfast is only half an hour. Unless it snows and freezes, you can avoid running exercises, but you still have to get up early. After breakfast, you still have to run to the classroom to study early.

If you can't get up in bed all the time, you can't light the stove to burn the fire. If you don't burn the fire, you can't get warm at all in the room.

Lingxi struggled with herself in her heart.

She simply pinched Daju's claws and ran a few times in Lingtian. When the idea of staying in bed was forcibly left behind, and then washed her face directly next to Lingquan.

The temperature in the spiritual field forms two extremes from that outside, one as warm as spring, and the other turns into fog.

As soon as Lingtian finished washing out, the tip of his nose was red with cold.

Lingxi quickly wiped the remaining water on her face. In such a dry and cold weather, her skin, which had not needed to apply skin care products, was also a little tight. Lingxi found an unexpired cream to wipe it randomly.

She found the thickest coat from the wardrobe and put it on. She was really afraid of the cold, and she also wore warm clothes and sweaters.

Even after coming out of the spiritual field, her hands and feet soon became cold. She glanced at the sleeping cubs. There was still lingering temperature in the quilt. She really wanted to continue to lie back in bed and stay in bed until she was old.

But it can't.

Although the fireplace is very warm, the heating range is not large. There is an obvious temperature difference only in the lobby. The farmhouse rooms are widely distributed. There is still a distance from the lobby to the bedroom, and the heat cannot be transmitted.

Since the fireplace began to burn, everyone's daily activity venue has been changed from the bedroom to the lobby.

Lingxi began to think about the possibility of sleeping in the lobby.

Farmhouse also has a stove that can connect to the radiators in various rooms, but it is very costly. It's better to use ready-made coal. Lingxi only has firewood at hand.

Burning the fireplace and burning the stove to heat the unused room is a little redundant. Besides, they can surround the fireplace during the day. It's too wasteful to burn two stoves.

Lingxi burned charcoal with more sturdy pieces of wood.

Charcoal is more resistant than wood. When you keep it at night, you can add a little more to the fireplace, so that the temperature will last longer.

Wake up the sleeping cubs. Lingxi put the bed into the warehouse space, then walked to the lobby and found a suitable place to set the bed. It would not be so cold when sleeping at night.

Fortunately, she cut down enough trees at that time. From Lingtian to the fireplace, there were only a drop of nine cows. There were still a lot of them outside the wall of Lingtian, even if it was burned and the firewood stove in the kitchen.

At worst, go to the botanical garden to cut down trees. Other things are not easy to find. There are many dead trees.

Lingxi looked at the fire ignited by the fireplace and dragged the ground with a soaked mop, leaving a little water stain to let it evaporate by itself, so that the air would not feel dry.

The side effect of winter is that people and animals become lazy. It's okay for Lingxi to work in Lingtian. Usually, as soon as she sees her get up, she spontaneously follow the cubs behind her buttocks and begged for food, and the energy is gone.

In particular, Big Orange is becoming more and more unmoving and shrinks into a cat ball in bed.

They eat well. Their hair is denser than when they are warm, and they are all kings of wool.

No matter how cold it is, you can't help cooking.

The cubs eat their own meat and vegetables. Lingxi made a little noodles to make hand-rolled noodles, and the cabbage and bacon were chopped into brine and poured on the noodles. They ate such a bowl in the winter morning, which warmed up from the stomach to the whole body.

The strawberries picked yesterday were put on the iron web and slowly dried by the fireplace. The watery big strawberry gradually evaporated and contracted into wrinkled strawberries.

Lingxi tasted one, which is a little sour than strawberry jam. It's very appetizing to eat snacks. I still want to eat it, but I can't stop eating.

In addition to rabbits, rabbits and mice, I didn't expect that the fox also liked strawberries very much. When she was still baking, she stared at the iron mesh and couldn't take her eyes. Lingxi felt that there were still less strawberries and there were many seeds. She was going to open a large area to grow strawberries.

After breakfast, Lingxi took out the mutant vine branch weaving net she had cut before. When she was a child, the commissary at the gate of the school sold colored strings, and all the girls in the class bought a handful of braided bracelets. As a result, Lingxi accidentally bumped and learned to weave a net.

This kind of little skill, which seems useless, magically remembers in my mind. Even if it hasn't been made up for several years, I still recall it after fiddling with a few rattan.

After being proficient, the technique will be faster. Lingxi's first web editor is still a little stumbled, and the second one is more skillful.

The cubs' attention was also attracted, watching the breeder turn the messy branches on the ground into big resilient net bags.

Lingxi's idea is to dig a few pits behind the small door of the farmhouse leading to the botanical garden as a trap.

Spread these weaved nets in it, so that mutants will automatically fall into the net.

They moved from the bedroom to the lobby. If a stranger breaks in, the first thing they find is the lobby, which is more dangerous than sleeping in the bedroom with a second door, so the work of digging traps is also on the agenda.

Lingxi made these big nets and took the strong labor silly dog out to dig the pit. The dog liked to dig a job. Lingxi loosened the soil slightly with a shovel, and De Mu's two front claws were in that position.

A big hole can be dug out in a while.

The deeper it is, the more difficult it is to dig. Lingxi can't dig too deep. After watching it, he hung the net in. After decorating these, he also marked them to prevent himself from hurting herself by mistake.

It's much more decadent outside than before. The mutant plants that used to show off their power are depressed, and they seem to be scolding this terrible winter.

Lingxi has never experienced such a cold winter. The coldest winter she has lived since she was a child is only more than ten degrees below zero.

Just because of her somatosensibility, she felt that the early winter of the end of the world was minus 30 degrees.

No wonder they didn't even run out at the end of autumn. They all gathered at the base to survive this winter.

Lingxi thought of Ling Yi and another superpower who was tracking the fox on the mountain. At that time, she was still a little afraid that the farmhouse would be found. Now she thought that she would start preparing for winter at that time. It is estimated that they could not search around the mountain and could only give up temporarily and return to the base to recuperate first.

Just looking at the fox's injury at that time, even if he escaped from their pursuit, he would not live long.

Who would have thought that this lucky fox was picked up by Lingxi and brought back to the farmhouse far away from that mountain?

A few days later, the fox has not been integrated into the cub circle of cats, mice, rabbits, rabbits and dogs. Lingxi felt strange at first. Her little babies wanted to welcome new members.

Even the German shepherd, who is the most powerful and looks difficult to mess with, is happy with them. Why can't the fox?

Lingxi thought that the fox was injured and could not pile up with them.

Later, she found that it was not just like this. The fox was a kaolin fox. Looking at this group of small animals looked like her eyes at this group of cubs. They made those little games foxes look down on and even felt very naive.

It is a kind of disdain from higher-order animals.

The fighting rabbits and silly dogs stay away from the fox, and the kittens and hamsters they owe their hands dare not provoke the foxes.

Ling Xi looked in her eyes and felt strange.

Foxes who can be captured by powermen must not be that simple. Lingxi looked at the ethereal mountains in the distance, repressed these thoughts in his mind, and buried himself in digging a hole.

After setting the trap, the face exposed to the cold air was numb by the north wind. Obviously, wearing a thick hat and gloves, he was still blown by the cold wind. He touched the hair on Demu's body and became chilly. Lingxi quickly took the dog back to the house.

Burning the fireplace is really useful. Compared with the outside, the temperature in the lobby is much higher. At first glance, Lingxi sneered when he came in.

A little afraid that she would catch a cold. She quickly boiled a pot of boiling water and poured a large glass. Unexpectedly, she sat down with the cup in her arms on the sofa and sneeze several times in succession.

It made the cubs look at her worriedly, and even the fox looked up.

Lingxi rubbed her stuffy nose: "I'm fine. Maybe it's good to warm up."

After lunch at noon, I felt a little heavy during dinner.

Unexpectedly, I lay on the sofa in front of the fireplace for a while after dinner, and when I got up again, I felt Venus-eyed.

She thought she got up too hard and sat in place and slowly. Her already breathable nose now breathed smoothly.

Lingxi didn't dare to show off. She touched her slightly hot cheek and went to the room to get a thermometer.

It was only for a moment that a low fever started.

It was too cold when she didn't have a fireplace this morning. She went in and out of Lingtian. The temperature difference was already very large. She didn't wear a hat and blew the cold wind outside for so long, and her iron body fell down.

With her illness, the cubs are all in chaos.

The stupid dog licked the palm of her hot hand, and his eyes were full of worries: "Wow."

What's wrong with you?

"It's okay, a common cold." Lingxi calmly put the thermometer back.

When she spoke, she found that her throat was also a little itchy and couldn't help clearing her throat all the time, so she looked for a cold medicine and antipyretic medicine, swallowed it directly with water, and poured a glass of water for herself.

Her mother has been convinced of the idea of hot water to treat all diseases since she was a child. When she sees her drinking cold water, she has to talk about it.

The first time after catching a cold is not to let Lingxi take medicine, but to drink more hot water to sweat all over and dispel typhoid fever. Her mother always feels that it is poisonous and relies more on this prescription.

Lingxi didn't believe that hot water had a strange effect, but she still drank hot water honestly when she fell ill.

With such a large pot of hot water, Lingxi sucked her nose and leaned against the head of the bed with the pillow. She took some cold water bubble towels to cool herself down manually. From time to time, she had to get out of bed and add some firewood to the fireplace.

Stopped by Daju and Cangcang, the orange cat looked serious: "Meow."

Don't work anymore.

The rabbit also came to monitor the breeder.

The dog thought of what Lingxi said. She was not here. He was the first person to say: "Wow!"

You are sick. From now on, I will be my parents. I'll add firewood.

Lingxi was moved by the group of cubs: "It's really okay. It doesn't matter. I'll go to Lingtian to feed the animals after a break and come out to prepare dinner."

Even the fox couldn't help shouting.

If you have a rest, you can have a rest.

De Mu bit two pieces of wood and threw it into the fireplace. When he came back, he looked up and shouted, "Wow!"

Let's get together! Take the task to help the breeder.

Lingxi scratched her head, watched the group of cubs line up in a row, standing in front of the stupid dogs and waiting for command.

Rats, rabbits and rabbits went to Lingtian to feed mutants, and German shepherd and big orange went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Lingxi quickly stopped: "You can't do this..."

Where can small animals cook?

All the cubs turned their heads and looked at the breeder, with some disappointment in their eyes.

Lingxi suddenly remembered herself.

Once upon a time, she also hoped to take over all the housework when her mother had a fever. After being questioned, she felt extremely frustrated and thought that her mother didn't trust her at all.

The role she plays now seems to be her mother's role.

Obviously, with a cooling towel on his forehead, I had a fever and felt uncomfortable all over, and my eyelids couldn't stretch it open. I still couldn't rest assured and boldly hand over this house to someone else.

In fact, this is not for the good of the child, but because it is too stubborn and hurts the sincere heart.

Their parents always do not have the ability to be cared for by their children calmly. They are always arrogant, always come to themselves, and always don't believe that the baby in the palm of their hands can also hold themselves in the palms of their hands.

Even if it's a baby?

All the love of the cub is given to you. I beg for cleverness obediently, and I'm afraid you don't want it.

It is also a shining mind to do what I can for my sick family. I should not be questioned or rejected.

"All right." Lingxi swallowed the rest of the words inexplicably, "Then be careful. Don't force what you can't do."

All the cubs raised their heads again and did their tasks happily.

Lingxi forcibly held back all the instructions in her mouth. She couldn't be as confident as her mother.

Only Lingxi and the fox are left in the lobby.

Lingxi stretched out her arm to pull the fox's stroller closer to her. The fox looked at her as if to ask, "What are you doing?"

"I'm used to it. It's a little boring to do nothing." Lingxi replied honestly.

The fox rolled its eyes, and human beings are in trouble.

Lingxi took off the towel stained with her body temperature and cooled it again in the basin. The rare freeness made her a little strange. She always wanted to raise her ears to listen to the movements of the kitchen, and wanted to go to Lingtian to have a look.

The fox guessed through her mind and stretched out his paws and patted Lingxi's hand.

Be honest.

Lingxi pinched his claws boredly: "Then let me touch it. I feel bad now. Maybe I can touch my tail."

The fox showed his teeth: "Mayh maybe I can take a bite."

"..."

"Why are you doing this?" Perhaps because of illness, Lingxi felt a little wronged. "I take care of you like this, but I can't even touch the hair now. Are you foxes so ruthless?"

The fox sneered and shook his claws.

It's the greatest gift for you to pinch your claws. Don't think of an inch.

The stinky fox was so weak that he felt dizzy with anger. He turned his head and didn't want to see it.

When the fox saw that the human being was quiet, he was a little unaccustomed. He tentatively touched her, but was dodged by the human beings.

He had to shout reluctantly for him, "Don't be angry. My body hurts everywhere. There is no place for you to touch."

"Then you have to bite me when I touch my head," Lingxi immediately cheered up. "Has your head hurt?"

The fox didn't know the sick number and screamed, "He was hit on his head."

Lingxi was bored to quarrel with the stinky fox. Unexpectedly, the other party really suffered an invisible injury and couldn't control his heart that was easy to hurt small animals.

"So do you still hurt now?" Lingxi glanced at the fox's head and looked quite normal. Maybe it was a concussion.

It doesn't hurt much now.

The fox looked at Lingxi's expression and saw that the other party was still in illness and cared about him. He couldn't bear to continue to avoid being touched and nonsense, and he wanted to continue to pretend to be pain.

These two emotions are intertwined and complicated, especially by pretending to be pitiful to win pity, which is unacceptable naiveness.

This kind of behavior must be put an end...

The fox lowered his eyes, and his voice automatically weakened: "It hurts."

Sure enough, Lingxi felt even more: "That's not touching."

I don't know how to treat concussion.

Lingxi thought hard. She remembered that she had seen a program before. She covered her head with a big bowl and knocked on the outer edge a few times, and she could rely on the vibration of the vessel to relieve the symptoms of concussion. But whether it was an expert, it should not be so messy.

You still have to rely on support.

Unexpectedly, the fox not only had trauma, but also internal injuries. The whole fox was like a fragile vase in Lingxi's eyes, and he couldn't touch anywhere.

No wonder you have to bite at once you touch it. It turns out to be uncomfortable.

The fox thought that the human had given up the idea of masturbating himself, and finally breathed. Before he could lie down, he heard Lingxi on the bed hesitantly and said, "Then... Can you roll your tail?"

???

Is she under control?

"No!" The fox firmly refused.

That is, there is also a wound on the tail.

Lingxi lay flat in disappointment, reflected on her behavior of pestering the fox to masturbate his hair, and lay honestly in bed waiting for the cubs to come back triumphantly.

As long as you give trust, the cubs can give you a miracle.

According to the breeder's usual practice, the dog and the big orange tacitly poured out a pot of rice from the kitchen rice bag and washed it several times. When the water became clear, they put the rice in the pot.

Fortunately, Lingxi usually likes to put all the materials available at hand when cooking, and Lingquan water is also poured in a bucket for easy use at any time.

De Mu held the bucket in his mouth, and Da Ju held the bucket and added spiritual spring water to the pot.

After the preparation, he stuffed the wood into the firewood stove. The stove, which was still left on Mars, burned with face, and Da Ju was satisfied with the stupid dog a paw.

Push the lid over with your claws and cover it. When the pot exudes a ripe rice fragrance, the love porridge they cook for the breeder is finished.

The warehouse and rabbits in Lingtian also quickly fed the mutant animals, but they were small. Just putting straws on the trough, they had to be carried back and forth many times. In the end, they were so tired that they collapsed to the ground and rested for a long time before coming out of Lingtian.

Even if the final task is not particularly perfect, they have done it.

Lingxi held a bowl containing hot porridge and sighed sincerely, "It's great to raise a baby."

Obviously, she raised a baby, but in the end, she became a cub to raise her. This is the blessing of the breeder!

The fox looked at the cats, mice, rabbits and dogs queued up one after another to receive praise from the breeder, and felt that they were really stupid and strange.

Animals are also weird, and people are also weird.

This is very interesting. Strange people can always get the most sincere love.

Chapter 42 Lightning Power

Lingxi didn't expect the little cold to be so serious. She drank the porridge cooked by the cubs and felt that she could get better if she drank more water.

After a while, the low fever turned into a high fever.

She took the thermometer on her head, which was far beyond the scale just now.

I don't know if in the doomsday winter knows that she is a modern person who has not withststst weathered the cold. She insists on giving her some color. When she goes out to dig a hole, the style is sharp.

Setting up traps is urgent. Lingxi thought to cheer up and stayed outside for a longer time without delaying until the next day.

As a result, I fell ill.

Demu, who went out with her, still looked strong and was not affected at all.

Fortunately, she, a weak chicken, was the only one who was sick. If it had been sick, it would be more uncomfortable than they were sick.

Lingxi took antipyretic medicine and felt that her head and hands and feet were getting hotter and hotter. Not only was he hot, but he also felt cold all over. Obviously, she had covered with two quilts, so she couldn't help fighting the cold war.

She hasn't had such a high fever for a long time. She is fierce, with the malice that makes her know.

Lingxi didn't have to do anything. While holding the towel weakly, she thought that she would never go out again until the winter. It is estimated that this damn extremely cold weather has just opened, and it will be colder in the future.

Later, she couldn't scold.

The fever made her head confused. She insisted until she finished drinking the porridge cooked by the cubs, and Lingxi couldn't help falling asleep.

She fell into an unrealistic dream again. The dark room and the dull air made her chest look like a boulder.

When she was a child, she lay in bed with a towel on her head, and her eyelids cried swelling.

"I don't want an injection or take medicine." She heard the trumpet herself with a strong nasal.

That sounds really annoying.

At least now, Lingxi really wants to get an injection and reduce her fever quickly. All kinds of medicine can be put on together so that she can no longer suffer. Unfortunately, she has no medical conditions at all.

Her parents are still comforting her. How can she get better without injections and taking medicine? If you don't have a fever subside, you can't go to school as a little fool.

"I don't want to go to school either." This answer is unexpected. When she is sick, she always likes to talk nonsense and says something she usually dares not say.

"I don't go to school anymore. When I grow up, I won't be a teacher, I won't be a doctor or a scientist..."

"I want to be a breeder and work in the zoo."

Even if it's a childish childish words, her parents refuse to agree and are not used to her problem: "That's not good. If you don't listen to the disease, you can't get better. Going to school well is a good child, and a good child won't get sick."

In a firm belief, even if the fever is about to burn, it maintains a clear logic of thinking: "You promised me to keep pets before I can be a good child."

Ling looked at himself silently.

It's too naive, naive and firm. It should be difficult and funny in the eyes of adults.

When the antipyretic granules in the cup cooled, her parents did not agree to her request. Not only did the children wrong, but also the adult Lingxi felt uncomfortable for herself at that time.

She had a fever many times when she was a child, and she couldn't remember which happened, and she didn't remember what nonsense she had said after she recovered.

Now I think that most of my time I'm asking for pets.

The young body burned so sounded unsteadily, and he stubbornly talked about the wheels, wanted to keep a pet and a plush... Lingxi didn't remember that her obsession was so deep.

She watched herself shed tears, kick off her heavy quilt, and exposed her already cold body, as if she was fighting in this way.

Lingxi really wants to pat her head and tell herself that there will be anything. Don't worry, don't screw.

He has been pulled on the quilt and wrapped tightly, and the villain on the bed kept shouting cold. When Lingxi was a child away from his body to look at herself, he didn't know why empathy began to cold.

She was still watching herself sick in her dream, but she didn't know that the cubs were looking at her anxiously.

The breeder muttered "cold" even in his sleep.

Cats, cats, mice, rabbits and dogs crowded around Lingxi to try to keep the breeder warm with their own temperature. As a result, the other party sweated a little coldly on the forehead, and his body couldn't help shaking.

At this time, there was a sudden "thorn--" sound.

It's like sparks splashing everywhere, and it's like the sprizzling sound of electric current from a short circuit of an electrical appliance.

All the cubs were shocked.

The fox who was originally in the stroller stood up, looked at his front paws, and ordered De Mu to find the electric heater that Lingxi took out before.

The dog foolishly brought the electric heater and put it in front of the fox. The other party jumped off the stroller. When touched the ground, he staggered and barely stood firm. Its current state is difficult to jump up and down normally, but he forcibly used the power with the energy accumulated in the past two days.

The electric heater began to get hot and was pushed to Lingxi.

As expected, the human beings on the bed stopped shouting cold, revealing that one hand was hanging beside the heater, and soon returned to silence.

When Lingxi woke up, the sky had darkened. She seemed to have just been taken out of the water. She sweated a lot all over her body, but she was no longer sore and uncomfortable, and her body became relaxed.

She opened her eyes in a daze and glanced at the fireplace not far away.

Why did this thing work so well? Suddenly, it was as warm as if she were placed in front of her, so roasting that her whole body was about to melt comfortably.

Especially the left hand exposed outside, it constantly transmits heat to its limbs.

She turned her head slightly, and then saw the fox lying on the ground half-squinting, and it pressed its claws on the electric heater plug. The other cubs were looking at the fox worriedly, but they didn't notice that the breeder had woke up.

Lingxi stared at her eyes wide.

???

How can the electric heater automatically heat up? The fox can actually generate electricity!

Lingxi lifted the quilt and sat up, touched her forehead, which was no longer hot.

It's just that the fox on the ground is in a very bad state now, much weaker than before she fell asleep. Even the electric heater went out at dawn and went out, which obviously reached the limit.

"Don't use power anymore," Lingxi said quickly. "I'm awake and my fever has subsided."

The cubs all breathed a sigh of relief and jumped to the breeder, staring at her without blinking.

Lingxi picked up the weak breathing fox on the ground with sadness: "I'll get the crystal core for you."

I don't know if she slept for as long as the fox persisted. The piece near the bedside was roasted warm and didn't cool down for a long time. The fox, who had not recovered seriously, consumed her freshly raised vitality.

Lingxi found the purple thunder and lightning crystal nucleus and quickly let it smash it under his claws.

All the stocks have been exhausted, and the fox's face is not that bad.

It's just that the originally pink meat cushions have turned white at this moment, looking bloodless, and the bandage oozes a little blood. It just jumped to the ground and shakes the wound apart.

Ling Xi was angry that he didn't know how to cherish his body, and complained that he had slept for so long without waking up early. One human was fine and the other fox fell down again.

She would rather burn herself for two days or two nights than be optimistic that the fox that was a little flaunted and turned into what she was now.

The fox, who thought was arrogant, beautiful and ruthless, never cared about the life and death of others, but he didn't expect to force the use of power for himself.

Lingxi sighed and bandaged the fox. The bandage and powder on hand were about to be used by it. I don't know when the injury is healed and bad. When will it be raised.

Powers are connected to the energy in the body, and the energy should also be provided by daily recuperation. There are also food and other substances. The large fluctuation of energy has a great impact on the body. Just like now, the fox's front paws twitch from time to time, the eyes can't open, and the whole body hurts.

A lot of energy is still missing in the body that absorbs the nucleus.

Lingxi had already made up his mind not to go out this winter, but now she is eager to go out to fight a few more reinforced zombies to dig the crystal nucleus.

She didn't know until now that the crystal nucleus was so important.

In the past, I didn't know how to cherish it, but in the end, I regretted it.

However, as soon as the fever subsided, Lingxi was not going out in a hurry. He had to take care of himself first.

She first put the fox back in the stroller and boiled two pots of hot water. She didn't dare to drub when she took a shower. She was afraid of catching a cold again. She washed off her sweat and changed into dry clothes, and her spirits were much better.

Dare not to slack off, Lingxi still hung a kettle with him and drank a large glass of hot water at any time, and his body was thickly wrapped. She changed to a cotton coat with plush and a hat in the room.

All the doors and windows were checked, some breathable places were blocked with things, and Lingxi began to prepare for late dinner.

The cubs cooked porridge for her and drank some, but the porridge has been empty so far. Cangcang and Rabbit took out all the private molar biscuits and distributed them to Daju and dogs. At least everyone hasn't been hungry until now.

I went to Lingtian to pull two eggplants, cut them into hobs with potatoes and peppers, put them in a pot of oil, and cooked a meal, and the ground was three fresh.

Cut the bird meat into small pieces and stir-fry it, and then take one in half to cut it and roast it. Thinking that I should add more protein and vitamins after burning it once, Lingxi steamed a few more bowls of egg custard, and there were also small carrots cut into them.

Egg custard relies heavily on the proportion of adding water. Lingxi has done it several times before, and a bowl of eggs and a half bowl of water is enough.

The egg custard steamed in this way is delicate, smooth and tender, like pudding.

There was not much salt in the egg. Lingxi poured a little seasoning soy sauce on her own bowl and added two drops of sesame oil, which smelled.

Lingxi fed a small bowl of un seasoned egg custard and torn roast bird meat to the fox. This time, the other party didn't even bother to raise his head and directly opened his mouth and let Lingxi feed it.

It's too obedient.

Lingxi couldn't help sighing, "If only you were as obedient as you are now."

The fox was so tired that she didn't even roll her eyes when she said that.

However, Lingxi still hoped that it would recover from the wounds and start making things as soon as possible. It was better than now. It made the breeder feel guilty and felt that it was because of himself that it became like this.

After eating the last bite of bird meat, the fox gently bit his sip of his finger, saw the worries in human eyes and shouted.

Don't worry, you can't die.

Lingxi was stuffed for a moment. If it hadn't been for the injury on the fox's body, she would have wanted to knock on the head.

It seems that it's okay to speak so uninhumanely. Arrogance is arrogance, and I can't even say comforting words.

She took two more strawberries and fed them to the fox. She asked carefully, "Do you have a thunder and lightning power?"

The fox raised his eyelids slightly, as if to acquiesce.

Watching the human beings in front of him fall into thinking, the fox's heart sank slightly. Judging from its usual caution, exposing power or even excessively consuming energy for an inconspicuous human being can completely be regarded as digging his own grave.

It is very likely that human beings will imprison animals, torture them, squeeze them, and let every trace of energy be used by themselves...

"Then you didn't say it earlier!"

The human beings in front of him said angrily, "I can get you more thunder and lightning nuclei, so that your injury can also be earlier?"

It's rare for foxes to turn their brains.

Is this the point?

The point should not be that you have a thunder and lightning system. Hurry up and recover your power to help her generate electricity?

I don't know what the fox is thinking about. Lingxi regrets it anyway. When she picked up the fox, she was far from as cold as it is now. She had already collected a lot of crystal nuclei when she ran to several villages to kill zombies in those two days, and it was not her turn to be annoyed now.

"Don't use power until your injury is completely healed." Lingxi issued a power ban on the fox.

The fox looked dull.

Lingxi put the remaining strawberries in front of the other party: "Eat it, I'm going to work."

The fox stopped her and asked puzzledly, "Don't you really need the power of the thunder and lightning system?" Why don't you let me use it?"

In fact, its ability is far more than that.

There is no need to wait for the body to fully return to normal before you can use power, as long as there is energy.

On the first day when it was first picked up, it was too seriously injured, and because of the fierce battle and the huge gap in energy in the escape body, it could not be used the power at the first sight of Lingxi, otherwise it would not have been possible for human beings to stand here to talk to it now.

Although the wound will also be involved in pain due to the forced use of power, its superpower level is very high, and the effect of use is not very different.

Lingxi gave a "tit" sound.

Or I couldn't bear to live on the fox's head and knocked: "Are I a bad guy who squeezes labor? Why do you suffer?

The fox in front of him obviously didn't understand it yet.

It can only see the human face with a slight look up, so that the condescending look down makes it feel very stressful.

Obviously, I should not like it, but I miraculously have no disgust in my heart. When I see too much darkness, I can feel the gentle side of the world in the other party.

At this moment, the grumph of other powers seemed to have failed on the human beings in front of them.

Lingxi knew that the fox's heart defense was not so easy to remove. Even so, it was willing to expose his powers for himself, which was enough to move her.

"Don't use power quietly."

Lingxi sighed, "I didn't want you to repay me when I picked you up. You didn't have to repay kindness. You just be a selfish fox."

The fox stared at her when he heard it behind him.

You are selfish.

Lingxi pinched his claws: "Heal your wounds well. Being able to eat, drink and sleep is the best reward for me, okay? Just call if you understand."

The fox pulled out its claws and skimmed his head.

The more like this is, the more good the small animal she can't owe others a little, the more likely it is to get hurt. Lingxi deeply realizes this, and she is also such a person.

The weak connection between people and people is more like duckweed and erratic against the end of this world. There are many inspeakable things hidden in their bones. The world where interests are paramount no longer seems to need sincerity, but only needs equivalent exchange.

She is still far away from this circle of human beings and finds scarce kindness.

Even if you only deliver such a little sincerity, it is enough to support each other to survive this cold winter.

Looking at the fox sleeping unconsciously, Lingxi touched the cubs who followed her busy before and felt the familiar softness in her hands. She inexplicably thought of her dream.

She once thought that she had pets because they were cute and could be cured.

She needs to learn to give love and feel their trust from her work of taking care of their babies.

Keeping a pet is a one-way process, which tests the patience and love of the breeder. A person who has been lonely for too long also needs pets to act as a carrier for releasing love...

In fact, this is not the case.

They are completely equal, and they feel good in this sharp world by expressing love with each other.

She also seems to be growing up slowly in this powerful environment.

Lingxi glanced out of the window. I don't know when it will snow outside. Snowflakes cover everything with the momentum of engulfing the earth. Obviously, it was cold, but it still felt warm.

It's not that cold when the sun rises at noon. You can take your cubs to make a snowman in the yard tomorrow.

Just dress warmer.

Chapter 43 Hand-beating Fish Balls

When the next morning, the area of thick snow began, and it was all white.

The roof was put on a white cotton hat, and the mutant plants were bent over and frozen stiffly and crisp, like plants. Ice sculpture, it can't fully recover until the snow melts.

Lingxi's nose is still a little blocked, but it doesn't burn anymore.

The cubs lay by the window watching the snow and wanted to go out. Lingxi tentatively stretched out her hand to the yard. It was quiet outside, not as the north wind as yesterday. As the saying goes, the snow is not cold.

Except for the silver wrapped in a plain clothes, it looks a little cold, but it is actually much warmer than yesterday.

After breakfast, Lingxi was fully armed and made a snowman in the backyard with the cubs who had been eager to try. Daju didn't want to leave the warm fireplace and lay by the window and looked across the glass.

The fox's injury could not catch a cold, so Lingxi took the Cangcura Xiaokang and the stupid dog to have fun in the yard.

De Mu ran around the snow like crazy, leaving a string of messy footprints, and buried his mouth in the snow and bit it, trying to eat all the snow into his stomach.

Lingxi went over and pulled it out of the snow: "Let's roll the snowball."

Rolling two big and small snowballs can be folded into a snowman. Lingxi wore two pairs of gloves and couldn't feel the coldness of the snowflakes at all. Now she rolled the little snowball on the ground. When she was a little bigger, she was picked up by a dog and rolled around the yard. The snow on the ground was stuck to the snowballs, getting bigger and bigger.

Lingxi made another slightly smaller pick- up and put it on the big snowball. The rabbit took a carrot as the nose for the snowman, and Kurakura put two stones in the eye.

"Squeak?"

Wouldn't there be too lonely with only one snowman?

Seeing them so excited, Lingxi also found some fun of making snowmen as a child: "Then let's make a few more, not a snowman, make a small animal."

It's much easier to make small animals than to make a snowman. Several snowballs are slapped with their hands and shovel out their respective shapes. Cats, cats, rats, rabbits, rabbits, dogs and foxes are all piled up all over.

The snowman who was originally standing alone in the yard suddenly became lively. The cubs were very satisfied and jumped around their exclusive snowmen.

"Okay," Lingxi put away the tools. "Go back to the house."

Fearing that the cubs would catch a cold, they played for a while and took them back to the warm lobby.

Charcoal is more resistant than she thought. As long as enough amount is added before going to bed, if Lingxi wakes up occasionally in the middle of the night, he will add a few more pieces to it, so that it can be hot until she gets up in the morning.

It's no longer so difficult to get up early.

Lingxi took off her heavy cotton-padded clothes and went to Lingtian. Today, she was going to harvest all the ripe and unpicked vegetables and fruits, put them in baskets in different categories, and there was storage space in the warehouse.

Previously, because of the specialness of Lingtian, these vegetables were picked as much as they were picked. Now the field has expanded, and more and more crops are planted. If you don't pick them, you can't continue to grow a second stubble of fruit.

Lingxi toured her. Her current crops are wheat, rice, potatoes, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, peppers, eggplant, cabbage, strawberries, and two pieces of corn and cucumbers that grew quietly when they came out.

Fortunately, there are many baskets made of bamboo in the farmhouse. Some grains and potatoes and sweet potatoes that are not afraid of pressure can be put in sacks, and the rest can be picked and put in baskets.

Rows of full of melons, fruits and vegetables were placed in front of him. Lingxi felt that he might not be able to finish it all winter.

She eats three or four kinds of food every day, and sometimes she often thinks about what fresh dishes she eats. Even so, the speed of eating is far from that of their maturity.

When planting, I never expected that the harvest would be so good.

Lingxi decided to control the area of the farm within the range he could control, otherwise it would be really a sockpuppet.

However, just looking at these pots of vegetables and fruits, it is also very safe to put in the space without eating.

I have food in my hands, and I don't panic at all. I can even use some bad-looking mutants as snacks.

Lingxi cut the sweet potatoes with crooked melons and cracked dates into small pieces to add food to the mutant cattle, sheep and deer. The large mutated chickens could not be eaten, so she found a wooden board on it and chopped it with a kitchen knife and mixed them in the feed to feed the chickens.

Putting sweet potato cubes into the trough of the mutant sheep, Lingxi suddenly saw a little lamb coming from behind the big sheep, and he didn't know when it was born.

She left after feeding every day, and she didn't even see that the mutant sheep was pregnant.

Lingxi looked up at the lambs who looked up to eat milk, and felt that the decision not to kill them to eat meat was really correct. After drinking all the milk, there was deer milk, there was almost no goat milk, and there was lamb, calf, deer chickens.

It has been passed down from generation to generation, and the mutant animal family has gradually developed and grown.

The cry of the lamb is much sweeter than that of an adult sheep. The milk is milky, which makes people like it.

Lingxi took advantage of his meal to touch the pink lamb's ears and was glanced at by the ewes before withdrawing her hand.

When the lamb was full of milk and Lingxi picked up the leak, the mutant ewes did not produce as much milk, but the lamb had a small appetite, and Lingxi still squeezed out a lot of goat's milk.

Goat milk has the title of king of milk. It has higher nutritional value than milk and is easier to absorb.

It is more than the milk of mutant cows. Some people are not used to drinking it, but Lingxi is becoming more and more receptive, and she can only smell the sweetness of all kinds of vegetables and fruits she fed.

The mutant fish and shrimp in the two small ponds are also growing rapidly. It's the same day. Lingxi didn't come to see them yesterday. Today, the shrimps gave birth to a new batch of shrimp babies.

This time, there is no mutant fish making trouble, and shrimp babies are not at risk of being eaten. The water quality of Lingquan is too good. Their bodies are particularly clean and transparent, and they can grow up in a few days.

Lingxi liked two fat and strong mutant fish, and it was estimated that they ate the most shrimp at the beginning.

She went outside and took a net pocket to fish out the fish and prepared to make steamed fish and a hand-to-hand fish ball at noon today.

Steamed fish is relatively simple. Just open the fish and break your stomach, marinate it with cooking wine and salt and steam it in a pot. Lingxi does not have green onion, ginger and garlic. Fortunately, the fish raised in Lingquan is not so fishy. It does not need too heavy seasoning. It only eats the freshness and tenderness of the fish itself.

After the pot comes out, sprinkle a few symbolic Sichuan peppercorns on it, pour hot oil, and there will be more spicy fragrance.

It is best to use fish with less random thorns for hand-to-hand fish balls. Lingxi chose a larger one. This fish and bicepharoces seem to be the same breed. There are no random thorns in the body. It is very competitive, which is very suitable for players like her who don't like thorn picking.

Pick out the whole fish bone with a smaller kitchen knife, cut off the fish skin on both sides, and put it in the pot to make the fried fish skin later.

The fish without thorns is chopped back and forth on the chopping board to form fish puree, and then put two egg whites in a basin and beat them vigorously. When the fish puree becomes more delicate, the cohesion is stronger than that of pure fish puree under the action of egg whites, then you can boil water and put it into the pot.

The fish balls produced in this way can drink soup and eat fish refreshingly. Big Orange has become obsessed with this way of eating. They ate half a pot and drank a small bowl of fish ball soup.

Finally, I licked my mouth satisfactorily.

Both the fox and German shepherd like the fried fish skin very much. It is charred and golden, and it bites out the scum.

Lingxi's knifework is not good, and there is still a lot of fish left on it. It happens to be crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, and you can also eat a thick meat texture.

She made goat milk pudding for Xiaoguai and Cangura with squeezed fresh goat milk. Their vegetarian cubs also like sweets, but the taste of dessert has nothing to do with vegetarian food and meat.

Foxes only like meat, but it also likes desserts, and even stares at the little bowl with pudding after dinner.

The straightforward coercion made the little boy wrongedly push his pudding to the fox, and the fox enjoyed it at all ashamed.

As a result, he was caught by the breeder.

Lingxi returned the goat milk pudding to the rabbit and crossed his waist to educate the fox: "How can he rob other people's food?"

Before the fox ate a few bites, he was taken away by Lingxi and put it back. He was very unhappy. He turned his head and refused to admit his mistake: "It took the initiative to give it to me, and I didn't rob it."

"Then why did you look at the rabbit fiercely just now? Although you didn't rob it, your eyes were threatened. Don't think I didn't see it." Lingxi did not allow the aura under her eyelids to suppress this animal violence.

Before she finished sharing the goat milk pudding in her hand, she took out a bowl for the fox: "It's not that I didn't make it for you. What's in a hurry."

The dog also whined, "Yes!"

The fox was angry and didn't want to eat it.

As a result, Lingxi dug a spoonful and stuffed it directly into his mouth, just like your mother when you were angry and didn't eat.

Before it could fry hair, the soft and tender goat milk pudding in his mouth melted directly on the tip of the tongue, and it was also poured with its favorite strawberry jam. The milky and fruity aroma were mixed together, which made it lose its temper in an instant.

I can only bite the spoon handed over by Lingxi, throw it aside, and bury myself in the bowl of goat milk pudding.

Lingxi sighed at the power of the delicious food and went back to the table to taste a hand-beating fish ball.

The fish is refreshing, tender and elastic, which is completely two extremes from the inferior starch fish balls she has eaten before. In the sky and earth, this variety of fish is very suitable for making fish puree. Lingxi feels that when there are more fish in the future, they can directly chop them all into fish balls.

It's more wonderful than eating fish directly.

Drink another bowl and a little salt to make it delicious. A small handful of cabbage is scalded inside. The fish balls are white and tender, the vegetables are crisp, and small snowflakes begin to float outside. A full meal in the room can warm from the tip of the tongue to the bottom of the stomach.

The meal was light and tasteless. Lingxi put down the soup bowl and felt that she had recovered most of her illness.

The snow stopped, and it took two days to melt a little.

The temperature can't rise, and the snow that has not been stepped on has also been directly frozen hard. Lingxi felt that the snow would not melt for a while, and the zombies who had been hungry for a long time also came out sporadicly.

Lingxi's shoe cabinet has a lot of plush thick cotton shoes. She tried them in the yard, which is quite non-slip.

If the fox's injury is to heal quickly, he also needs a lot of crystal nuclei. Not only the thunder and lightning grain core, but also the universal white crystal core can also have the effect of restoring energy, but neither of them are in stock.

When Lingxi's cold completely recovered, he was also ready to go out to fight the zombies and dig the crystal nucleus.

Chapter 44 There is someone in it.

Lingxi thought for a moment. The zombies in the nearby villages are too scattered. It's better to take a detour to the road to the city to easily encounter reinforced zombies.

There are more and more cubs, and it's a little troublesome to go out.

Despite setting up a trap at the back door, Lingxi still didn't dare to let the cubs wait for them to come back at home.

She built a small shed in the space and put a farmhouse chair under the shed, covered with a soft cushion, so that the cubs could lie comfortably in Lingtian.

Daju itself was afraid of the cold and could not enter Lingtian. Lingxi found a rubber warm water bag that could fill hot water to warm up the cushion in the backpack.

She has a rabbit ready to fight in her arms, followed the rough-skinned and thick-skinned German shepherd on her legs. Kurakura and the fox were in Lingtian. The army was divided into two groups. In this way, the towing her family and going out made Lingxi feel at ease. She had to worry about leaving the cub at home.

Extinguish the fireplace, all the useful things are temporarily transferred to the space for storage, and the doors and windows of the house are closed.

Lingxi felt that going out in winter was a big challenge for her.

Fortunately, she works every day and can't help but be weak now. Even if she is wrapped like a dumpling and carries a bulging bag on her back, her movement has not been hindered.

The only inconvenience is that there is still thick snow on the ground. Some unfrozen places will have a deep foot and a shallow foot. Lingxi wears three layers of socks and the warmest upper and the highest boots. The snow raised on the soles of the shoes will not soak the socks.

Lingxi wore a hat on her head and wrapped her scarf around half of her face, leaving only her eyes.

In her coat, the rabbit was wrapped in the breeder's temperature and the velvet coat. She couldn't feel the cold outside world at all, and looked out from the collar from time to time.

Lingxi didn't want to waste time turning around the village and went straight to the road.

The spacious road without shelter blows harder, and the roar can be heard when it blows around. Lingxi's knives and hammer heads are hidden in their sleeves and can be taken out at any time to beat zombies.

However, after walking for a long time, I only met a few ordinary zombies.

In the unmelted snow, there are rotting zombie carcasses, which are swallowed up by snowflakes and reduced to the feed of the earth.

It seems that the doomsday winter not only has an impact on human beings, but also has a great blow to zombies, in addition to strengthening zombies.

Lingxi finally ushered in the most zombies seen along the streets of the city.

Xiao Gui showed his head from her arms and avoided the meeting from affecting the key part of the crystal nucleus and shooting at the zombies. When the zombies fell down, Lingxi came forward to smash their heads and took out the precious crystal nuclei inside.

After staying in the countryside for a long time, when I saw the dilapidated shops on the street, Lingxi really felt a little like going to the city.

She wiped out all the wandering zombies on the street attracted to herself, and then turned her head to search from the first building, mainly fighting zombies. When you encounter the needed materials, you can also search by the way.

The zombies really gathered indoors. Lingxi felt that there were several times more zombies in the corridor than those outside.

On average, one of the ten zombies will have a reinforced zombie, and reinforced zombies with high-order crystal nuclei can be found. Lingxi wins by quantity. As long as you fight more, you can always encounter reinforced zombies.

Most of the buildings in the city have been searched, and Lingxi can only pick up some flashy things.

For example, the soft and cute white pillow in front of him was thrown directly on the ground. The pillow also had two fluffy and softly compressed arms, which were just taken back and washed for the fox to be in the stroller.

Lingxi also found a cat crawler and a bottle of cat mint in a house. At first glance, the family had a cat owner and set up a cat scratched board.

The claws of Big Orange are all ground with the wooden boards that Lingxi found for it. She doesn't need to cut Daju's nails. Occasionally, the kitten has to stretch out her claws and hook her clothes as a tree, so she can't cut baldness. Cat crawling frames are very useful.

It is wrapped in hemp rope and a wooden structure, which looks very strong.

Lingxi moved to the space with the bottle of cat mint. When she went back, she let the kitten who was obedient in winter taste the refreshing taste.

She dug a total of three nuclei up and down the whole floor, of which there was only one white nucleus and no thunder and lightning purple nuclei.

Putting away the crystal core, Lingxi went to the store on the other side of the street. This store is a comprehensive supermarket, but there is nothing but shelves. Fortunately, there are many zombies, all of which are scattered around the shelves.

Lingxi found a counter to stand on it. As long as she waved, the zombies gathered over with the smell of the sweetness of the living.

When he first came to the end of the world, Lingxi thought that zombies would feel uncomfortable when they were compatriots, and now they are no longer in their eyes. So many groups of zombies fell under the red laser, and there was no waves in Ling Xi's heart.

She feels that her heart is sometimes hard and sometimes soft, depending on the situation.

She is a harmless breeder when facing her cubs, but when digging the crystal nucleus, she is a cruel man. She stretches in with a short knife and turns around the depths of the skull, trying not to poke the nucleus, so that it is a complete nucleus.

This large supermarket has three floors. She enters the first floor from the street, but in fact there is a negative floor below.

Lingxi walked down the escalator that could not work without electricity. It was dilapidated and full of thrown away waste.

This floor seems to be the food area. Lingxi saw a lot of plastic food bags.

There is also a door inside, which was the place where I used to check out. I couldn't see what was inside from the outside. De Mu's ears moved, and Lingxi immediately stepped softly.

The dog's nose shrugged up and looked up at Lingxi.

There is someone in it.

Lingxi immediately stood where she was, with a big billboard falling beside her, which was enough to block her figure tightly.

She hid behind the dog, looked at the position where the dog said from the cracks in the billboard. Sure enough, she saw the human figure. From this perspective, the other party noticed that no one would peek here.

Lingxi took off her hat and scarf and heard the faint voice from the innermost.

They seem to be a power team trapped here.

"What should I do? We don't have much nutrition left. If it goes on like this, we will starve to death in less than two days. A woman complained.

Another person sighed, "It's too cold. We are either ordinary people or our power is so useless that we can't go out."

"Those damn things, let's go first. Shouldn't the battle department be abandoned!" The woman's voice has improved a little.

There was another person beside her, and there was a whispering sobing when she heard this.

I didn't even dare to cry loudly for fear of attracting zombies.

Lingxi looked at the dog.

Teams are generally captains with superpowers. The captain should coordinate the distribution of nutrients and materials, and should also be responsible for using combat effectiveness to protect ordinary people from reaching the base smoothly.

Of course, there will also be superpowers in the superpower team who throw burdens away and run alone in order not to be dragged down.

The end of the world alone is hard enough to make people. In addition, the weather is cold and the ground is short of supplies. Of course, the captain should give priority to ensuring the safety of his life with most of the materials.

This is reasonable at the end of the world, but it is very inhumane and immoral.

"I'll go out and see what's going on later. I can't die here. Besides, the captain said that he would come back to pick us up when he finds the supplies."

"What's the use of going out? If he doesn't come, we will still die..."

I couldn't bear to hear the sobs of despair. Lingxi squatted in place for a long time. Her place was a vent and the only way out.

She took out all the nutrients she had been in the most conspicuous position, which could be seen as soon as she came out.

There were not many nutrients. Lingxi took out two baskets of potatoes and sweet potatoes, which were all resistant and full of food.

They should be able to hold on long enough, and maybe they can wait until their captain comes back.

She is a coward. She dares not show her face in front of human beings, and she never dares to take them away bravely. Before leaving, she put a basket of tomatoes to quench their thirst. Ling Xi's heart was still a little heavy when she came out of the supermarket.

She didn't know if she was right to do this.

In the past, in the middle school, she always shouted that on the day of the end of the world, she must save the world. The doomsday really came, but she could only choose to protect herself.

After staying in the end of the world for a long time, although he did not become a bastard who couldn't save lives, he also had his own concerns.

She can't bring so many people.

Going to another street far away from here, Lingxi said nothing and took the zombies out.

It's not enough to watch Tutu fight. When Lingxi saw the zombies, he cut it with a knife, and did not look left and right to search for things. The efficiency of beating zombies has greatly increased, and a bag of crystal nuclei was collected soon.

It's rare to come out. You can't just go back like this.

He found a place to fill his stomach casually and kept emptying the zombies in the whole street and building. Only then did Lingxi wipe off the stains on the knife and go home.

As if she sensed her complicated mood, the dog bit her trouser leg worriedly.

Lingxi turned her head.

De Mu whined, "You did the right thing. Don't blame yourself."

Lingxi didn't know what to say.

If a person can't tell whether her decision is right or wrong, it means that what to do may be wrong and what to do is not right, but she chose the latter between justice and self.

She is not a person who can do great responsibility, nor is she so kind and selfless.

She learned a lot at the end of the world. People like her may only be suitable for a peaceful corner and live their own life.

Despite this, Ke Lingxi still felt depressed.

The world is neither white nor black, but a blurred gray. She stood in the middle and couldn't tell which way she should take.

Fortunately, I put enough food. I just eliminated all the potential zombie risks, which also barely strengthened my guilt. Lingxi accelerated his pace to leave the city and avoid being soft-hearted and making regretful decisions.

Back to the farmhouse, pick out the white and purple crystal nuclei that can be used for the fox. Watching the fox absorb the energy of the nucleus into the body, you can stand up and walk a few steps.

Lingxi untied the bandage and glanced at its wound, and was really recovering at a speed visible to the naked eye.

The number of zombies hit this trip is staggering, and the fox's injury has eased, which is not in vain.

Lingxi changed her clothes stained with zombie blood and lay on the sofa. Da Ju yawned, walked out of her backpack and lay beside Lingxi's hand.

Generally, the breeder's empty expression shows that she needs to masturbate and decompress.

Feeling the warm and soft cat feather in his hand, Lingxi felt that his body was empty and weak.

There were still human crying in my ears. Even if I looked at the warm fireplace, I didn't feel the fire bright.

She has lived for 20 years and doesn't know much. She learns to get encouragement from others, get goodwill, and then learns to reach out to others. Unexpectedly, she will try to withdraw her courage to stretch out in the end of the world.

She still can't learn to watch others struggle at the end of the world, although she also has such moments.

Lingxi's heart is floating, and there is no place to be implemented.

A small piece of her arm was concave, and the fox jumped to her, looked at her, and patted her mercilessly on the forehead.

"You look like a zombie."

Lingxi came to her senses and was full of black lines: "I don't look like zombies anywhere, okay?"

It was already afternoon when they came back. Until now, the surroundings had become dim. There was only a little firelight and no lights. Lingxi tried to stretch out his hand.

Only by narrowing your eyes can you see your fingertips clearly.

"It's so dark." Lingxi whispered, "It seems that the world has never been bright."

The fox shouted impatiently.

What are you pretentious, stupid human beings?

Ling Xi put down her hand and turned her head to look at it: "If only I were more powerful. Maybe I could also save people without scruples, be the protagonist and be a big hero, as written in the novel."

The fox glanced at her disdainfully: "You are so weak that you think beautifully."

"..."

"If you want to chat, have a good chat." Lingxi took a deep breath and suppressed her impulse to knock on the fox's head. "Otherwise go down and go back to your stroller."

It doesn't return to any stroller.

The wound no longer hurts as it moves as before, and the scope of fox's movement should be expanded.

"Not everyone can be a hero." The fox shouted, "It's not easy for most people to live well. You can open your animal farmhouse here and mind your meddlings."

Lingxi opened her mouth and found that she could not refute it, so she could only pinch each other's claws angrily.

"Beth again, didn't you say you don't like human beings? Why don't you forget it now?"

The fox hid its claws under it and did not pinch them.

Lingxi looked at the ceiling and exhaled, "I don't like Gui or not. My feelings for human beings are too complicated. You can't say them clearly if you like and don't like these two words."

I was too lazy to break this with the other party. The fox took a bite on her hand and reasoned with her when Lingxi was in pain.

"First, you don't have leadership and deterrence. Second, you don't have the ability to feed so many people. Third, you should consider that these human beings may not be as kind as you, otherwise bringing them back will only put yourself and us in danger..."

It's rare for the fox to say so much to her.

Ling Xi listened silently.

Although I didn't listen to it, what I said was right.

She is now aware of having enough supplies, just because she is alone. Small animals don't eat much and are not picky.

Human beings will not be so easy to deal with.

Not everyone can be a hero, not everyone can be the protagonist, and not everyone can save others casually like Superman. She just made a rational judgment, but she made her own horns.

The fox will not comfort people at all, but inexplicably makes her less boring.

People can't fall into the vicious circle of fantass and self-denial. Lingxi's thoughts, which were still confused into woolen balls, were reorganized and they were no longer depressed.

Get up from the sofa and refresh to prepare dinner for everyone.

Halfway, Lingxi came back and touched the fox's head and said with a smile, "Thank you for comforting me."

The fox was just touched and bit Lingxi's sleeve.

Who comforts you? I'm just telling the truth that you can't do it.

While her sleeve was bitten, Lingxi took the opportunity to snore an extra fox's head.

I have to say that the texture of the fox fur is really the best of the plush she has ever masturbated.

Lingxi glanced at the fox's tail with regret.

Then the sleeves were loosened and her ruthless iron beak bit her hand.

Anyone who covets the fox's tail can't forgive it. The fox looked at the screaming human beings and barked his teeth: "Don't worry. Although you are weak now, you may have the ability to save others in the future."

"I barely think you are praising me and I will become stronger."

After making a scene, Ling Xi's mood improved strangely. After all, she was still disturbing herself.

"What do you want to eat today?" Lingxi asked the cubs who had been silent with her.

Seeing that the breeder was in a better mood, cats, mice, rabbits and rabbits climbed onto her and grabbed some food.

Big Orange also shouted that he wanted to eat fish. The little hamster called the breeder's brand to roast sweet potatoes, and the little boy ate carrots cut into small flowers. Demu wanted to eat all the dishes they ordered. It would be better if there were spareribs.

Lingxi waved his hand and arranged it all.

If you can't bear too much load, just put down your hands and think about it. It's not as good as having a good meal tonight.

Chapter 45 Sneak Out

According to the menu, he made what they wanted to eat one by one, and Lingxi also made a cucumber meat for himself with the newly formed cucumbers in Lingtian.

Cut the cucumber into sections, take out the pulp inside, stuff it into the meat stuffing, and steam it in the pot. The meat filling soaks with the fragrance of cucumbers.

Turquoise is mixed with pink, with all colors, aromas and tastes.

Lingxi found that she had been with the cubs for a long time, and her taste became light. Occasionally, she was greedy before eating it.

Most of the time, I still like this cooking method. It is very easy to brush the pot and dishes after less oil and less salt.

Lingxi, the big white pillow brought back from the city, originally planned to put the fox in the stroller, but he didn't expect that the other party could move freely now, so he refused to use the stroller as a contemporary walking tool.

Lingxi could only put the pillow next to her as a fox's nest.

The fox didn't go in and sleep. It was very domineering and insisted on sleeping in the boat cushion of the stupid dog.

Demu is so strong that he can't help taking a fox as big as his head. The fox occupies the middle of the dog's kennel, and the huge thick cushion sleeps itself. What do you think it's a waste of space?

Lingxi was also specially led into her dog kennel by a stupid dog and pointed to the careless fox to show it to the breeder.

The dog flattened his mouth and said, "Wow."

It robbed my nest.

Persimmons always pinch softly, and the fox is dobious in this house, and Lingxi can't even control it: "Didn't I wash that pillow for you? That Dabai is so beautiful. You have to sleep in the ugly nest of the dog."

The fox didn't even raise his head. He looked up at the pillow slightly and looked disgusted.

Ugly things smell like strangers.

"..."

After washing it, how can there be any other taste?

Lingxi felt that there was something wrong with the fox's aesthetics. If she wanted to say ugly, the dog's kennel sewed by herself was really ugly, and her pins were crooked.

You can't let the fox occupy the dog's nest all the time. Lingxi can only take out his own set of tools and make a fox's nest for the fox.

As soon as she did this kind of handicraft work, the cubs automatically gathered to watch. Their claws could not be as flexible as human fingers. When they saw the breeder's skilled needle lead, they wanted to play.

"Don't move around. Be careful of getting stuck by a needle."

Lingxi's pink sheet was long left with a broken cloth. The fox smelled a lot. This time she found a new white sheet.

At this time of shortage of supplies, it is estimated that the world will not find a second one who can cut it with new sheets to make nests for foxes.

There's nothing they can do. Making their own nests for their children has become their family's reservation. It's not okay to have one missing one baby.

With the experience of making a dog kennel, Lingxi cut cloth, stuffed cotton and sewed it like last time. This time, she made a new pattern. The circle on the side was not simply stitched, but divided into five small petals and continued to stuff a few balls of cotton, so that it was sewn into a small flower-shaped cushion.

She was ready to do this, cut off the thread, picked up the small flower cushion and patted the cotton inside to make the mat more fluffy.

The cushion of the stupid dog is so big that she runs for sturdy and durable when she does it. The fox's nest is small and small, and it looks much more fancy.

Lingxi showed it to the fox and put it in front of him: "How's it going?"

It's still ugly, but it's much more ugly.

Only then did the fox reluctantly give up the dog's nest under him, raised its paws and jumped into the flower cushion that Lingxi had just made.

As a result, the comfort of the cushion greatly exceeded its expectations. As soon as he lay down, the fox couldn't help rolling on it.

As a result, Lingxi and cats, mice, rabbits, rabbits and dogs looked at it.

Looking at their laughing expression, the fox lay down quickly in embarrassment and closed his eyes and pretended that nothing had happened.

Ling Xi can also guess that foxes with arrogant attributes will not easily say they like it.

It's just that this kind of small action that occasionally exposes her is too cute, and she generously doesn't care about it.

After finishing this, while the cubs were making up their sleep, Lingxi went to Lingtian to feed the mutant animals and milk some goat milk by the way.

The corn in the field is the same every day. Originally, the cucumber seedlings climbed high, but now they have grown corn ears. Lingxi made a few poles to set up the cucumber so that the cucumber seedlings have a place to climb.

Vegetables and fruits bloom quickly. Although corn and wheat are slightly slower, they produce a lot.

Lingxi felt that the rice still needed paddy fields. The rice grains she grew out of dry-grown rice were not as full as wheat. She happened to be idle. She put on her rain shoes and opened a paddy field in the land near Lingquan.

Dig a dark ditch so that the water can go directly from the spiritual spring to the field. Lingxi transplanted all the original rice seedlings into the paddy field.

I hope this will make them grow stronger, and when they are harvested, they will be full of crystal rice.

After finishing this, Lingxi picked a cucumber directly from under the cucumber seedling. After flushing it under the spiritual spring, he took a big bite. It was crisp and refreshing, and it was also quenched with a sweet cucumber pulp, which was very quenching her thirst.

After chewing a cucumber, the fatigue on his body was swept away.

Lingxi took a look at the first batch of tomatoes harvested. Some places have sent out new branches. In a few days, she can bear another batch of fruits. There are not many tomatoes, only a total of one basket, and she is still in the underground supermarket in the city. Fortunately, the output is still up.

It's just that Tutu has no tomatoes these days, so he can only eat the ketchup made before to satisfy his cravings.

Lingxi watered the crops in the field and fed the mutant sheep with the newly cut tomatoes.

As long as the mutants of mother and son can enjoy higher treatment than other mutants, they can eat fresh crop branches and leaves brought by the breeder from time to time, and sometimes some rice that Lingxi can't finish.

Mutant lambs like to eat tomato leaves. Lingxi used to hear that tomato leaves smell worse than tomatoes to protect herself from being eaten by animals, but the tomatoes she planted in Lingtian have no strange smell at all.

She fed the tomato leaves here, and the deer calf next door also barked greedyly, and Lingxi separated some to feed them.

Finally, I got a bucket of goat's milk.

After the lamb began to grow teeth and eat other things, she didn't drink much milk. Lingxi's goat milked more and more, and the mutant ewe didn't care whether there was a lamb's food at all, so she let Lingxi milk.

Mutant chicks have completely separated from the cuteness of chicks, become stronger, and their wings are getting harder and harder. They dare to fly to the wall and stand the yellow fruit vine. The fruits that have just junctioned on the vine are pecked by them.

Lingxi picked it all down and chopped it and mixed it into the feed and fed it to the mutant chickens, so that it would not be wasted.

The extra fruit stones continue to be planted on the edge of the wall. This time, many of them are planted around the animal circle. When the vine climbs out, even the wall will turn green, and it will definitely look better at that time.

The trees used to hang clotheslines in Lingtian are also more and more leafy. Lingxi held a big parasol under the tree and moved in a lounge chair.

If you are tired, you can lie in the shade and squint.

There are two completely different atmospheres from the ice and snow outside.

Before going out from Lingtian, you still have to put on a cotton coat. Lingxi can't catch a cold after being frozen by a large temperature difference.

When she went out with goat's milk, the cubs slept soundly around the fireplace.

The dog's nose moved, smelled the fragrance of goat's milk, and took the lead in opening his eyes and looking at the breeder.

Lingxi put her index finger on her lips and motioned that he would not wake up other babies. De Mu followed her to the kitchen and watched the breeder pour out the milk inside with the goat's milk bucket, and planned to make something new things for the cubs to eat.

The whey left over from the cheese was still the last time, and she was going to make a cake with goat's milk and whey.

Farm stays has an old name. Lingxi used this name to weigh the ingredients she needs. Fortunately, she has baked cakes at home many times, and the amount of ingredients has been remembered in mind.

Stirling the egg white in a basin alone, and Lingxi took an egg beater and stirred it in the same direction.

This job is particularly laborious. She used to use an electric mixer at home, but unfortunately she doesn't have it now. She can only do it manually.

When the egg white was slightly whitened, he added sugar. Lingxi's wrist was a little weak, and the demu beside him was ready to move.

Lingxi grabbed the labor dog, tied the egg beater to the dog's paw, and let it continue to stir the egg white out of a fluffy cloud, and then add some sugar to continue stirring.

Pour whey into the egg yolk, add some goat's milk and sugar to make a uniform egg yolk paste.

The stirred cream egg white can be added to the egg yolk paste twice, then pour it back into the egg white bowl and stir it, and then take it and bake it directly.

Lingxi borrowed the fire of the fireplace to bake cakes. The sweetness of the cake soon floated out, and all the cubs were awakened one by one.

"Although no one celebrates their birthday today, let's have a cake to celebrate."

Lingxi took the baked cake off the fireplace, put strawberry jam in a plastic bag, cut a small bite, and squeezed out the shape of cats, rats, rabbits, rabbits, dogs and foxes on the surface of the golden cake.

Then cut off their respective jam animal patterns together with the cakes below and divide them to the cubs.

After thinking about it for a long time, Ling Xi came up with a reason: "Celebrate that it's not as cold as yesterday."

Touch the cakes in your plate one by one with the cubs. Everyone doesn't know why they have to eat cakes to celebrate today as cold yesterday, but they are all happy.

Lingxi thought that what she was looking forward to most when she was a child was cutting cakes for her birthday. Although she was very resistible to taking photos and recording videos with awkward smile on her family's birthday hat, she was at least really happy when she was surrounded by singing birthday songs and blowing candles to make wishes.

Her wishes are the same every year for her birthday.

I hope I can raise my own plush and not be sent away by my parents.

This idea is even more worth celebrating. Lingxi poured some goat's milk and touched the cubs again: "Celebrate my dream come true!"

After the freshly baked cake is cut, it still emits hot air, which is soft and tender inside.

The dog has great strength, and the egg white is very good. It is no different from what Lingxi made before, and there is also a lot of milk fragrance of goat milk.

Eat it with sweet and sour strawberry jam, which is soft and fragrant.

The cake is not big. They each have a small piece. They just finished it, and they don't have to leave it for the next meal. The dog's mouth is big. Ah, he swallowed a whole piece of cake in one bite, and they didn't even taste anything. They licked and licked your mouth and ate it.

After eating, I was still a little greedy for the cake in the fox plate next to me. I tempted and spered it and got a claw.

I can only look at the breeder bitterly.

Lingxi gave her piece half to the dog: "If I had known it was so successful, I would have made the cake bigger."

Cangcang was small and had a small appetite. After chewing for a long time, he chewed a small piece of cake. Before he could rest and continue eating, the rest of the cake was robbed by the fox.

Lingxi began to deal with the "bullying" incident caused by the fox. In the end, she could only bake another cake, and then the cubs were satisfied.

Winter is so simple and peaceful. Let the cold wind outside the house be wanton. Lingxi and the cubs eat, eat and sleep in the house every day.

The fireplace in the house has not stopped and has been kept at a temperature that will not make them feel cold.

During this period, Lingxi went out to fight the zombies again, only near the village, and the harvest was far less than last time, but by chance, it hit the thunder and lightning crystal nucleus.

The days passed quickly, the weather was no longer so cold, and the snow on the ground melted.

The wounds on the fox are also healing and moving freely, and there is no need to continue to tie the bandages.

Untied the shackles on his body, the fox finally relaxed and wandered around the farmhouse. He was bold and even secretly jumped on the wall of the farmhouse to the botanical garden while Lingxi was in Lingtian farming.

Bring back a bunch of mutant king flowers used by Lingxi to make explosives last time.

It snowed heavily after eating last time. Lingxi still remembered the taste of fried petals, hoping to pick flowers and plant them in Lingtian at the end of winter.

When the breeder came out, saw a pile of frozen flowers on the ground, and heard other cubs suing themselves, he knew that the fox ran out for a long time before he came back.

Lingxi was really angry.

The fox still licked his paws indifferently. Looking at the human frowning opposite him, he didn't know what she was angry with and pushed the flowers to Lingxi.

You can also make the last fried petals.

Thinking that Lingxi felt that the flowers were frozen and it was difficult to clean up, the fox raised his hand and used the power to get all the ice around the flowers, which was okay.

Lingxi directly carried the fox to the mat: "Why don't you tell me and run around?"

The fox didn't understand what it meant to run around, but he just walked out for a walk.

"Then can't you wait for me to come out and take everyone out?" Lingxi rubbed the forehead.

"It's so cold and unsafe outside. You are just so bold when you are injured. If I can't see you when I come back later, I have to drag my family out to find you. How worried you are."

"Don't do this in the future."

Lingxi poked the fox in the head, and the other party glanced at her. Obviously, he was unhappy and did not answer her.

She persistently asked, "Do you hear me?"

I didn't hear it.

The fox left his ears behind his head.

Lingxi couldn't help her. She hung the fox and ignored it and turned around to play with other obedient cubs.

Big Orange knows how to sleep every day. When she is picked up by the breeder, she will only find a comfortable posture in her arms and then sleep. Kurakura has grown from a half-handed mouse to Lingxi's hand full of size, and rolls up soft bullets.

Not to mention the little boy. It is the most obedient and sweetest rabbit in the world. As soon as the breeder came back, he was the first to come to her feet to paste it.

Dogs are also good-tempered and let others play at will. No matter how strong it is, he can enjoy it with a face.

Only the fox smells bad.

Ling Xi took a look at the fox while masturbating the cub. Unexpectedly, the other party seemed to be sulking on the mat, but he was actually peeking at this side.

Both looked at each other, and the fox turned its head first.

I won't envy the rabbit in her hand.

Lingxi didn't want to talk to the fox. As soon as she saw it, she didn't know where she was wrong, or she didn't want to change it when she knew it. In the future, she would take the fox in with her to enter Lingtian again.

Look, it dares to run around.

The fox didn't know what she was thinking at all. After a while, Shi Shiran came over and took his cushion and lay down beside Lingxi.

Lingxi continued to play with the German shepherd lying on her side.

The fox deliberately raised its tail, which made other cubs look at it in surprise.

In the past, foxes hid their tails tightly, but why do they sway like this today?

I felt the hairy white hairy tail flashing in front of me, holding my hands that I wanted to stretch out.

Lingxi watched the fox's tail sway around and deliberately swayed around her hands.

It's strange. Could it be the fishing law enforcement who wanted to take the opportunity to bite her?

You have to stay away from it.

Lingxi took the cubs away from the sofa and sat on the bed to continue to play with the hair.

Seeing that the other party turned a blind eye to his big tail, the fox was so angry that he didn't want to pay attention to them. He dragged it to the fireplace with a cushion in his mouth to sleep.

Lingxi deliberately stiffened his face these days to let the fox know the consequences of going out without permission.

She had no tough means to this lawless animal. If she was a child, she sneaked out and came back and was found by her parents. She had been held down and beaten for a long time.

There is no way to fight.

Lingxi couldn't do it and couldn't beat it. The most aggrieved breeder in the world was her. Maybe she had just held down the fox, and her hand was bitten out several blood holes by the other party first.

What's even worse if the fox uses the power. She has seen Fu Nianfeng's thunder and lightning power. If he can't control it, she can turn the whole zombie into ashes.

The fox has such a strong temper and so difficult to tame, which is really the most difficult animal she has ever seen.

There is no other good way but cold treatment.

Unexpectedly, it didn't matter if the cold was not. Unexpectedly, the other party thought she was still angry. He sneaked out of the house in the middle of the night and hit the mutant wild boar and came back to coax human beings.

As soon as Lingxi opened her eyes the next day, she smelled a smell of blood floating in the backyard. She was shocked and thought that the trap she arranged was useful. As soon as she went out, she saw such a big wild boar.

The fox came out with her gently, as if to say, don't praise me.

Lingxi really wants to beat it up.

Obviously, she closed the doors and windows tightly before going to bed. Who knows where the fox ran out?

It was bleak outside. The wild boar came in the middle of the night. I don't know how far the fox ran to find it before returning the mutant wild boar that Lingxi could not be found everywhere.

Ling Xi laughed angrily: "Do you still think you are very powerful?"

The fox tilted its head, didn't it?

"..."

Lingxi had done several deep breaths that could not suppress the anger of her heart. For the first time, the cubs saw the breeder who was about to be angry. They looked at their noses and hearts, and they didn't dare to make a sound.

Unwanted to take care of the huge wild boar in the backyard, Lingxi closed the door directly and stood in his arms: "Did I say I wouldn't let you go out without permission? Why are you disobedient!"

The fox glanced at the cat, mouse, rabbit, dog with his head behind him. None of them could come out and speak for him.

He shook his ears: "I'm very strong. There are no creatures around here that threaten me. You can go out casually."

The implication is that you can't lock me up.

"You can also tell us in advance when you want to go out," Lingxi rose. "Can't you go out with you when you are not busy?"

The fox sneered at their combat effectiveness: "No need. I'll come back faster."

Unexpectedly, most of the fox who had recovered from his injury would be so wild. Lingxi felt that he could no longer control it. This fox simply couldn't get in. It's abominable.

"Then tell me, are you going to sneak out of the house in the future?"

The fox shook its head.

Lingxi was finally satisfied.

It seems that it has not reached an unrepentant level.

Before she could let go, the other party shouted directly, "I'm leaving here soon."

He is injured. He still has urgent things to do. Next time, he will go out openly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 146K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
15.9K 2.2K 16
Yizhan fanfic Cover by @DaYaVi
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...