๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’

By AuteureAngel

~Camila~ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚, ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•" Camila was... More

Characters and aesthetic
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-Two
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Epilogue
-----
New book
Coming soon!!

Forty-three

15.7K 472 19
By AuteureAngel

Mature content at your risk

I wore a black leather jumpsuit and black boots. I caught my hair in a messy ponytail, carried my gears and left my room to his office.

I opened the door only to bump into his chest. He was already dressed in a black sleeveless hoodie and black pants.

"I see you're ready" he smirked at me and I nodded in excitement for my shooting class today.

"Don't be too excited gemma remember today is the practice day and you have to impress me so you get rewarded" he whispered against my lips.

"That's why I'm excited daddy because I know I'll impress you and get rewarded" I whispered back.

"Let's see what you got gemma" he pinched my hips and held my wrist as he took us to the shooting range. He locked the door and told me to wear my gears so I put on the headphones and gloves.

He filled the different guns with bullets and laid them out on a line.

"We'll start by identifying all the guns gemma, are you ready?" I nodded and he smirked.

"Now you're done with that-- he didn't finish his statement instead he kissed me. "That's your first reward gemma, now you're going to show me all the stance I taught you when you're having a fist fight with someone" I shut my eyes as I tried remembering all of them and I was able to get some and instead of rewarding me he spanked me twice saying I didn't get all.

"What's the most important rule when attacking your enemy?"

"Never loose your guard"

"Good girl, I see you really want to impress daddy" I intentionally didn't reply which resulted in a spank.

"Yes daddy I want to impress you so I can get rewarded"

"Your last test will determine that and I hope you handle what is to come" his dark tone made me swallow nervously.

"Strip" he ordered powerfully and I stared at him with wide eyes.

"Gemma you know the consequences of making me repeat myself" he angrily grumbled. With shaky hands i pulled the zipper down and stripped out off the jumpsuit leaving me in just my lace bra and panties. His dark eyes roamed around my body and he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Grab a gun" his voice was low and mellifluous. I swallowed the thickness in my throat and turned around to choose one when I heard him take in a sharp breath.

I walked over to where I was suppose to stand and took my stance. His presence behind me made beads of sweat to form on my forehead.

He wrapped his arm around my waist, the cold feeling of the wrist chain and rings made shivers run up my spine.

"Spread your legs wider" he commanded and I did that in an instant.

He ripped the panties of my pussy and unclasped my bra making me gasp. The cold breeze from the air conditioner made my nipples harder than it was already.

"The first rule is never let your guard down, am I right gemma?" I shut my eyes and threw it back.

"Yes daddy''

"Now I'm going to fuck you while you try and concentrate. If you're going to miss the target you'll miss it by only few inches and you won't loose your guard else you won't cum, am i clear?" He rested his palm on my fold making me hiss.

"Yes daddy" I spoke lowly.

"This will be your first time taking me in, it'll be painful so you know what to do"

I nodded quickly cause I was eager to feel him inside me.

"Start" he growled in my ears. His finger found its way to my wet pussy and played with it and the other kneaded my swollen boobs. "Fuck!'' I moaned and pulled the bullet with shaky hands.

"Gemma if I were you I won't loose myself" his dick rubbed my ass making me hornier than I was.

"Next shot" he grumbled and I pointed at the target with shaky hands. His middle finger slipped into my pussy and I moaned at the exotic feeling.

"I'm waiting for you gemma" he stopped pumping in me and I moaned with displeasure clear in my voice.

"Fuck me!" I cursed when his fingers curled inside me. I couldn't take the torture so I pulled the trigger not caring if I hit the target.

''Nice shot gemma, another" good thing he wasn't looking so I had the opportunity to roll my eyes.

"Isn't that enough already" I whined and he slapped my ass cheeks hard with his dick still poking my thighs. "That was for rolling your eyes and questioning me" I gasped in shock.

"H--- "I know you more than you know yourself gemma" he licked my earlobe which caused exhilarating pleasure to spread around my body.

He pushed my head down slightly and pulled my ass to his dick.

I grounded on him which earned me a spank. "Don't be a tease, are you forgetting that I'm in control" he angrily mumbled and soon I felt the warmness of his dick on me and I couldn't control the moan that left.

"Are you ready gemma?" I bit my lip hard trying to steady the gun in my hand.

"Y-yes" I replied and pointed it at the target. He teased my hole with his head making my legs wobble.

"Please daddy don't tease me" I cried out and he pulled my head up roughly. "Now you know how it feels" he spoke hoarsely. "I'm sorry" I pleaded cause I was not able to bear his teasing head.

He slid in slowly then out. "Gemma you may not be able to take in all of me" he informed and I shook my head disagreeing with him.

"I-i can do it Luciano" I whispered and I felt him bury himself completely.

"Luciano" I screamed in pain and pleasure. I felt my juices roll down my leg and he stayed in without moving letting me get used to the pain of his manhood.

He slowly slid out and in again. "Fuck!" I cursed loudly in pleasure and slight pain. Good thing the place is sound proof.

"Mio dio, ti senti così bene gemma"(My God, you feel so good gem) he groaned out in his language although I didn't know what it meant I still felt turned on at his voice.

He held me by my waist and controlled me while he thrusted in and out of me and his balls slapping my thighs made me more wet.

"Ohh---my ahhh fuck Luciano" i moaned loudly when i felt him deeper inside of me. He kept one hand on my waist and the other spanked and squeezed my ass.

He slid out and went in with full force hitting my g-spot. "Damn!" I threw my head back at the exhilarating feeling.

I felt my walls building up and I was about to cum. "Luciano I'm-----

"Yes dolcezza I know you're about to cum and I'll only let that happen once you hit the target"

Fuck this man! I angrily cursed him in my head. How does he expect me to shoot in such situation.

I wanted to come at him but I realized my pleasure was at stake. I pulled the gun up with a shaky hand and almost lost control when his hands snaked up and pinched my already hurting nipple.

I tried steadying my hand as he fucked me senselessly. "Gemma I'm waiting for you" he growled and went inside me with full force.

"Ohh my fuuuck" i moaned and pulled the trigger letting the bullet fly and for my sake I hope I didn't miss the target.

"Degno di neto gemma"(impressive gem) going faster and having me moan like a bitch he hit my spot again and I felt my juices spill on his dick.

"Fottimi, quello era buono gemma"(fuck me! That was good gem) he stayed inside me as we both tried to catch our breath. He pulled out and spun me around.

"That was fucking amazing dolcezza" he whispered against my lips and I smiled.

"I'm glad I could impress you daddy" he smirked and pulled me into his body by my hair.

His hard dick poked the front of my pussy and I looked down. His length was fucking huge and impressive and I could only think about if I'll be able to take him in my mouth.

"You naughty little devil" he gripped my chin harshly.

"I know what you're thinking about gemma don't worry I know those sinful lips will be able to handle me, your pussy did pretty well" he caressed my lips and I was turned on again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 85.7K 41
THE CLUB OWNER AND HIS STRIPPER "Sir, this is inappropriate and I'm sure you're aware of that. You're my boss." His tall frame stood up and he slowly...
67.4K 789 41
After being kidnapped by a powerful French mafia boss, Laila has no choice but to submit to her new lifestyle. She must learn to love and to trust th...
410K 8.2K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
249K 5.3K 72
Arranged marriage turned out to be all they could ever dream of and more: love, wildly burning passion that knows no bounds, beautiful children, drea...