"My Priceless Possession" (✅)

By Romantic_Fanatics

*COMPLETED* In which an orphan who had nothing in her life except her best friend gets everything when she me... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 68

274 69 63
By Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir's POV

I pushed the door of bridal suite open to make my way out...

The girls have finally spitted out everything and now I want to just go to my Bela and take her in my arms.

She thinks she can sacrifice herself to keep me safe and I'll let her do that?

Hell no.

If I will be alive then the must condition is her to be beside me holding my hand.

If I'm breathing then the must the condition is I could smell her breath against my face.

I called all my mens to assemble outside the hotel so that none of the elders or guests get worried.

I was going tk that beach house along with my mens. Everyone else wanted to come ... Even they begged but that place could be risky.. and I don't want to get any more trouble added in the list of my fucked up problematic life.

Still they decided to follow me till I reach my mens. We made it outside without anyone's notice and there stood my most trusted 2 guards.

" Ivan.. David.." I looked at the two who bowed their head in respect.

" Boss.. " they greeted in unison.

" You know what to do... If the situation goes out of control you'll shoot them.." I said and heard the girls gasping behind me.

" We'll leave now.. Ansh.. Yuvi.. Viks.. take care of everyone here ." I said looking over my shoulder.. they nodded silently.

" Just bring my both sisters back Mahir.." Ansh whispered.. vulnerability in his tone..

I nodded masking my fear and all the emotions. I just knew I had to bring back both Bela and Anu safe to this place.

" Let's go.." I announced and turn to leave towards the beach along with Ivan and David when we spot Bela walking towards our direction with Anu following beside.. she was looking at the ground lost and disturbed..

" She's here.." Sania whispers as a relief washed over her at the fact that her bestfriend was back .. safely.

Anu who noticed us standing here already looking at their direction laces her hand with Bela breaking her trance.. she looks at Anu who tilts her head at the waiting people... i.e.us.. Bela follows her direction and her heart dropped to the pit of her stomach finding the the boys.. . Specially me .. I was looking at her void of any emotion.. my cold stare made her flinch.. and stiffened body made her scared..

Scared thinking that may be I've got to know everything.. she takes the remaining few steps looking directly at me.. as soon as she stands infront of me .. some inches away.. the whole place falls silent.. the air becomes heavy and screams tension.

It was just the cold breeze that could be felt as every head was focused on the two people ... Us who had their eyes fixed on eachother.. neither she nor I daring to break the silence.

Bela sighed... And looked up at me as she started to explain.. "Mahir I.." she was saying when I raised my hand indicating her to stop.

None of her bullshit explanation will justify her action.

I am actually mad at her right now..

Consciously I would never be mean or rude to her but right now I had my top floor fuelled with anger .. and hence I bursted out.

" Who the fuck do.you think you're? A superwoman? What the fuck were you thinking before going to that bastard?" I yelled at her but surprisingly she didn't flinched while everyone did.

" Mahir let me explain.." she said calmly placing her hand over my shoulder but I jerked her hands away.

" Explain? Seriously Bela? Explain what? Do you even know tum hamesha ke liye dur ho sakti thi ajj mujhse ? And I don't even know if I should be shocked or surprised to see you back here .. what the fuck is just wrong with you?" I yelled straight on her face shaking with anger.

" Mahir I.." she was again cut off by me..

" You what huh? how can you just risk your life for me like that? You know I can't ever let anything happen to you .. " I asked with accusing eyes.. she took a deep breathe as if controlling her own rage..

" Why?" She asks after a moment of silence looking up at me with a much calmer face now.

" What why?" I asked confused still in rage..

" Why can't you let anything happen to me?" She asked looking up at me as if already knowing the answer.

To her this stupid question I sent her a harsh glare.

" Are you even being serious now Bela? You know the answer... Because I love you damnit.." I yelled gripping her shoulders more tightly to which she only smiled.

" Exactly.. you can't let anything happen to me because you love me.. then how can you expect me to let anything happen to you when you know already that I love you more?" Her question made my eyes flickered between her face and then everyone who were amazed by her calmer demeanor.

" It's me.. over you.. for you.. and it's you.. over me.. for me.. and it's like this because we love eachother.. I couldn't let anything happen to you Mahir .. I had to do this.. I had to ... Please try to understand.." she said holding my hands in her...

She doesn't understand that in the process of saving me she was pushing herself into danger..

" I understand.. but you should have told me Bela.. ajj agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh? Main jeete jee mar jata ." As soon as those words flew out of my mouth her hand immediately palmed my lips stopping me to speak further.she shook her head left to right disapproving me.

" Nothing happened.. and nothing will happen.. I won't let anything happen to you and I know you won't let anything happen to me either.." she said with a knowing and determined smile..

That was true..

We would never let anything happen to eachother...

Because we couldn't survive without eachother.

" Bohot mushkile ayi hai humare life me Mahir ji.. aur har bar humne unka datke samna kia hai.. har bar humari shadi hote hote ruk gayi... Par isbar yeh shadi hoke rahegi.. aur humari khushiyon me koi bhi rukawat nahi ayegi.. kyunki is bar we are gonna finish the problems once and for all.." she says looking up at my chocolate brown orbs .

And by her tone and look one could say easily how serious and determined she was.

" Of course love.. we'll finish them once and for all.." I assure her cupping her cheeks.

" But we don't even know who's behind a these.." Anu says from our side..

" I know.." Bela says ever so lowly that we would have missed out what she said .

" Who?" I asked her looking at her hazel black orbs which found mine as she took a deep breathe closing her eyes before opening them and the words which came from her mouth just made me all boiled up with anger.

I fucking knew it.

" Kaira and Kabeer.." was her reply..

" Whaat?" Everyone yelled in unison except the two of us and David and Ivan who also had a doubt on him.

" But he was the one to hel you?"

" He was your friend right?"

" You said he was such a good man then how?"

" You sure it's him because you trusted him alot?"

Everyone kept in rambling while she just looked at me as I gave her a sympathetic look.

I know how it feels.. when someone you trusted . Someone you cared for.. someone you loved as a dear one betrays you.

Betrayal is what she feels right now..

He was just like her bestfriend.. she considered him one.. and being betrayed by him was equal to the feeling I got when I was betrayed by my dad..

" I was wrong.. in everything.. I thought.. he was my friend.. my well wisher.. only if I knew that he was the one to plan everything.. starting from breaking my marriage with Mahir by framing him with his sister Kaira who's a bitch.. from saving me from that planned accident by again his bitch of a sister.. from taking me to US by fooling me.. from manipulating me to marry him and to finally blackmailing me to leave this country forever in return of Mahir's safety." She said in a monotone and we all looked shocked at her.

Kaira and Kabeer.. they were siblings?

Fuck..

Shit shit shit..

They did all these together..

Kabeer wants Bela and Kaira ... Wants me ..

What the actual fuck?

" How did you got to know?" I asked as calmly as possible squeezing her hand to provide her some sort of comfort.

She looked at me and sighed before narrating everything to me. We all listened to her carefully..

Everything was planned perfectly.. but they couldn't win because they're wrong at their places..

They're evil and evil can never win.

" Toh ab woh kya chahte hai?" Ansh asked out my thoughts.

" Kabeer basically wants me to leave from here with him forever.. usne mujhse kaha hai kal haldi ke thik baad main ussey usi beach house pe milu jaha se woh mujhe leke sidha India chorke chala jayega ... And meri jagah yaha Kaira legi.. we all know she wants Mahir.. so woh meri jagah ghunghat mein mandap oe bethegi aur Mahir se shadi karegi.. according to them by the time you guys will realise who's under te veil bohot der ho chuki hogi.. tabtak main ja chuki houngi aur Mahir ji.. apki shaadi usse ho chuki hogi.." sbe explains with her arms crossed as she stares at the ground with an amused smile.

" Good plan but badluck.. " I muttered and she gives me a look which said I know right..

" So what are we gonna do then?" Yuvi asked worried looking at the two of us .

She looked at me and I looked at her . We stared into eachother fir a good minute.. our eyes speaking and telling what we exactly needed to do ..

" Let them think that they're winning... " We said in unison and everyone looked at us confused.

" Sorry boss.. kindly make us understand.. we are confused.." Ivan says looking at me.

" Unhe lagega ki woh jeet rahe hai .. lekin jaise he woh aakhri daon pe pohchenge unki jeeti hui bazi hum haar mein badal denge aur hum jeet jayenge.." I said smirking...Bela smirks back looking at me.

" Kya bol rahe ho tum dono? Hume kuch bhi samajh nahi aa rhaa.." Vish says frustratingly making the both of us chuckle.

" It's a game.. and we are playing.." Bela said casually as if the matter wasn't much serious.

" A game of life and death.." I added looking over at the confused face before turning my gaze to Bela..

" Which we are going to win.." we said in unison and we knew we meant it.

" I swear I'm gonna hit my head at the brick wall." Priya says huffing.

" For god's sakes tl us what's running in the both of your heads."Sania says in a dead serious tone.

" Fine .. let's move inside first.." I said glancing over my surrounding...

We were still standing outside and it wasn't safe for us to explain our plan in a place where anyone could hear us.

With that we make our way inside and we r straight to my suite.

" Now please explain.." Vikrant says waving his hand to start.

Bela nods at me and with that I explain what I have planned standing outside minutes ago.. till the time I finished explaining what we were gonna do exactly their mouths were agape and they looked hell surprised.

" Damn.. that's.. a perfect plan.." Priya exclaimed making me smirk .

" I know right.. my fiance is the best.." says Bela wrapping her arms around mine proudly.

I chuckled placing a soft kiss atop her head while everyone giggled well except the mens who rolled their eyes shaking their heads and my two mens who just looked at the ground holding back a smile.

" But on a serious not Bela tujhe pehle he Mahir ko sab bata dena chaiye tha.. dekh usko pata laga aur fatak se usne kaise sab sort krne ka idea de dia ."Vish says nudging her .

" I know.. but woh kehte hai na jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai.. ab tak chahe jo bhi hua ho.. par kal jo hoga woh finally sab problems khatam kar dega.. aur uske bad humare life me sirf aur sirf khushiyan hongi.." says Bela smiling at them..

" Ofcourse.. I just hope sab perfectly ho jaye..." Sania says still worried..

" I hope too.." Bela said crossing her fingers..

" Guys tumlog tension mat lo.. sab thik hoga .. mood spoil mat kro.. Mahir bhai hai na sab samhal lenge.. right bhai?" Yuvi asks holding me by my shoulder.

I smile at my younger brother before nodding. I look at my side and see Bela already looking at me ... Although she tried to mask her worry with a smile but I knew she was tensed..

The matter was serous and if everything didn't went according to my plan then we might lose Bela forever..

But I know everything will be alright..

I'll make sure it does.

" Just forget everything else and focus on our Haldi tomorrow Jaan.. I want you to look the most beautiful bride .. I want you to enjoy.. do you get that?" I asked cupping her face while I see her eyes light up with happiness hearing me which ultimately made my smile widened.

She nods smiling at me leaning more to my touch. I pull her in my arms hugging her while everyone just stares at us.

I don't mind because they know what we are..

And I really don't mind showing them or the whole world how much I love her and that she belongs to me.

" It will be the end of Kabeer and Kaira tomorrow Bela... I promise.." I said and felt her tightening her grip around me.

I knew..

She knew..

And everyone present in this room knew..

That Mahir Sehgal never breaks hai promises.

To be continued...

Hello lovelies ❤️
Here's the next part and I hope you people liked it.. 😊
Don't forget to vote, comment and share...
I'll see you all soon.
❤️ Love Love ❤️
Total_words: 2400

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 7.9K 46
"I can't love her, it's impossible to do so. My heart is with divya.... my heart beats in her name" Mahir said "He's a pervert, cheater, idiot. He tr...
49.8K 7.6K 45
My first story on my ideal couple behir. I hope you all like it.💘💘 Two workholic persons tied together due to their family's happiness. What will...
23.4K 2.4K 26
It's the story of Bela who is a modern free willed girl stuck in an arrange marriage proposal from a rural landlord royal family. The supposed groom...
218K 14.4K 58
Cover credits : @crazy_fari Bela, a poor village girl and mahir, the son of the richest business man in India - And they marries due to family pressu...