Raising Adorable Pets in a Pa...

By 0003min

Title: 我在异世养萌宠 | Raising Adorable Pets in a Parallel World Author: 旷鸟 https://m.shubaow.net/248/248670/ MACHI... More

6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-94

1-5

6.4K 92 60
By 0003min

https://m.shubaow.net/248/248670/

Chapter 1: Why can she understand the hamster?

It hurts all over.

Lingxi felt dizzy. Not only did she have a headache, but her limbs also couldn't move. She felt paralyzed.

"She, she won't die, will she?" She heard a man's voice in the chaos, as if he was talking to himself.

"She deserves to die. Who made her so stupid?"

A woman's voice sounded in her ear, "If she hadn't attracted the zombies, would we be so embarrassed?"

Zombies?

Feeling that her breath was very weak, Lingxi thought drowsyly, what were they talking about?

"Since she started following our team, she's been seducing Ling Yi everyday. Zhaozhao is kind enough to save her. If my boyfriend was being pestered everywhere by her, I wouldn't save her." the other party raised her volume and said, "Let her feed the zombies and mutant plants!"

The wooden floor under her is a little rough, and she should be in the room.

Lingxi thinks the two names are a little familiar. Aren't Ling Yi and Shi Zhaozhao the protagonist of a doomsday novel?

Suddenly, a pile of memories belonging to the original owner poured into her messy mind. Lingxi got some the information in a daze.

She seems to have went into a book and becomes a cannon fodder vase that gave to heroine character development at the beginning.

"Okay, stop talking."

Lingxi heard another voice, which was Qingyue's: "She has also been punished. We have been benevolent and righteous. In a few days, there may be a wave of zombies here. Let's go. Ling Yi is still waiting for us."

No way.

In this environment of the end of the world, if you are left alone here, you won't live long.

It was not easy to control her body. Lingxi moved her fingers slightly with all her strength, and her nails made a soft noise on the floor.

Maybe they didn't hear it, or maybe they pretended not to hear it. No one stopped.

Lingxi slowed down for a few seconds, saved energy, and knocked louder on the floor again.

This time, someone finally turned around and a small material bag was tossed beside her. The mean woman's voice sounded reluctant.

"Why waste something on her? She's going to die anyway."

Ling Xi thought to herself: the power taken from her by the heroine next to you was much more valuable than this thing.

The man was a little unbearable: "Maybe she can wake up."

Lingxi wrote the word "Thank you" on the dusty ground with her trembling fingers, and the other party put a short knife beside her hand before getting up and leaving.

After taking some time, Lingxi finally accumulated a little physical strength.

She sat up slowly from the ground like a rusty robot.

After lying on the ground for so long, a piece of Venus suddenly got up and appeared in front of her.

Lingxi raised her hand with hard, wrapped her fingers the materials left by the man just now. There were some nutrients and a bottle of nutrition pills, which are the most common substitute foods in the end of the world.

Looking at the words alone, I can't feel the pain of being forcibly taken away. Now Lingxi feels that in addition to the faint pain, she also feels that her body lacked some important things.

She is like a pool of unremovable mud. No matter how much she rests, it is difficult to restore her physical strength level.

Lingxi sat for a while, stunned, and took a bottle of nutrients.

Her hands that wrung the lid of the bottle were still trembling.

This nutrient is very similar to the pre-apocalyptic oral liquid, but it doesn't taste as good as those fancy oral liquids.

She should have lost a lot of energy in a short time. When her lips first touched the moist liquid, Lingxi drank up the nutrients like a desert traveler who hadn't drunk water in 800 years.

The bitter smelling nutrients didn't taste good, but Lingxi felt that when the cold liquid entered her stomach, and the crazy hunger that had hollowed her,  eased for two seconds.

Before Lingxi could react, the overwhelming hunger surged up the next second.

This nutrient concentrates many essential vitamins and proteins for the human body. Even if it is unpalatable, it is an important material for the end of the world. A small bottle can keep an adult full for a day.

This time she drank two bottles in a row.

She also took a nutrition pill.

The huge emptiness in the stomach was filled with half a full time.

These should be the supply of an adult superpower for three or four days. Lingxi felt that the cells, that were shouting in hunger, were finally reluctantly appeased, and gave her the strength to stand up.

She looked around. This is a low, two-story building, and she could still hear the roar of the zombies outside.

The three people were hacked and killed by a group of zombies they were killed by a team. The streets were full of zombies, and some brains were broken.

Strengthen that there is an energy crystal nucleus in the zombie's mind, and the superpower usually hits the head directly to dig out the nucleus.

At present, there are ordinary zombies outside. They have no power, and their actions are relatively slow and clumsy. Even ordinary people can solve them.

Lingxi's eyes fell on the winding vines on the wall, that were unusually green. When it smelled the smell of the living, the vine was eager to pester her wrist by the window.

The hand fell and cut off the thick stems and leaves together, and the remaining vines suddenly shrank back. It honestly crawled away the head that wrapped a zombie and twisted it down to vent his breath.

"..."

Lingxi silently closed the window. In the end of the world, there are not many normal species that aren't mutated, and mutant animals and plants are more difficult to deal with than zombies.

The nutrition pills she just took were condensed from some less ferocious mutant plants.

Black balls smell worse than nutrients. The bottle still draws pre-apocalyptic melons, fruits and vegetables, but it is 108,000 miles worse than the taste of real vegetables. It's used to fool people and give them psychological comfort.

Lingxi put the bottle back into the material bag and missed the delicacies before the end of the world.

It's getting late, and the zombie wave has finally passed. This place is safe for the time being.

Lingxi is not going to run around recklessly by herself. She can cut off the soft vines at most,
and would die if she met reinforced zombies or other mutants.

She found some furniture to block the doors and windows and sat on the floor again.

This series of movements made her already weak body feel even weaker, and her stomach began to grumble again.

Lingxi counted the nutrients and nutrition pills in the bag. According to the amount of food, it is estimated that it will be exhausted in less than a week, but she's so hungry...

A cut vine just lay on the ground, with green and demonic reflection.

Lingxi felt so hungry that she actually swallowed her saliva looking at the mutant plant.

There was a lighter in the bag. Lingxi cut some wooden strips on the table and piled them together, lit the fire, and roasted the vine on it.

The plants smelled of burning, and the smell of smoke floated out of the cracks in the door, attracting several zombies wandering on the stairs, and they began to bump into the door unconsciously.

Lingxi had no choice but to put out the fire and took her bag to the compartment inside.

After a while, the low roar outside stopped. Lingxi glanced at the half-life vine and thought about the possibility that she would not be poisoned directly.

The compartment is a small storage room, which has been scraped up without anything to eat.

Unwanted pots and pans were roughly thrown on the ground, and Lingxi picked up the cleanest plate and put the green vine on it.

This does not increase much appetite.

After a long time of courage, Lingxi chose to take a bottle of nutrients from her bag to drink.

She drank very much, and the sourness mixed with fermentation spread in her mouth, but it was also more flustered than hunger.

She looked up and poured it into the last mouth and looked at the plate. She didn't know when the vine disappeared, and there was still a trace of burnt black at the bottom of the white plate.

???

Apocalyptic events?

With a turn of her eyes, Lingxi saw a little hamster beside her.

The yellow hair of pudding color is very fluffy and thick, the body is round, and there are black marks outside the mouth. At first glance, it is what I stole something.

Locked by her sight, the hamster "squeaked" and its hair exploded in horror, like a pale yellow dandelion, jumping off the platform in a panic.

When it jumped down, it also bumped into a half exposed iron basin.

The basin landed with the hamster, just right to buckle the hamster underneath.

Lingxi quickly stretched out her hand to take away the basin. The little hamster seemed to have been knocked unconscious, and she was held up by her hand in a daze.

"It's okay."

Unexpectedly, hamsters could still be seen in such places, or normal pet hamsters without mutations, Lingxi gently rubbed her yellow little head and wiped the scorched black around his cheeks with his fingers and abdomen.

The tip of the hamster's nose is moist and a little cold, while the rest of the hairy areas are warm and hot. The soft and plump plush touch feels like a small cloud cotton, which makes her help touching a few more times.

The halo circle in the pudding rat's eyes disappeared until it saw the human in front of him: "Squeak!"

Ah.

It's horrible.

If a hungry human is caught, he will definitely be eaten in one bite, and there is not even a hamster's hair left!

The hamster trembled in Lingxi's hand, hurriedly spit out the black and green vine he had just eaten, and pulled it twice with its front paws to show Lingxi.

The other party also blinked his round eyes twice, as if to say that they were all here and returned them to you.

Lingxi was also afraid that the hamster would be poisoned by eating this strange vine. It was a little incredible that the other party ate and spit out this thing several times larger than it.

Although the cheek sac of a hamster can hide things... But is there such a large capacity?

In her daze for two seconds, the hamster tried to arch her palm with his buttocks and tried to create a escape route.

Lingxi pinched its cheek and took out a bottle of nutrients from the bag with one hand: "Are you hungry? Would you like this?"

The hamster looked puzzled at the nutrients in front of it, squeaking?

Obviously, it stole something, why did this human reward it?

She unscrewed the bottle cap of the nutrients and let the little hamster hold the bottle by its front paw: "It's just a little bad. Just do it."

After licking the mouth of the bottle blankly and finding that it was non-toxic and full of energy, the little hamster screamed happily and poured the bottle into its mouth.

"Oh."

Before Lingxi could stop it, he muttered and drank a whole bottle.

Shit, forget that the small animal needs to control the dosage. The fullness brought by this bottle of nutrients is enough to blow up a little hamster's stomach.

Unexpectedly, the other party put down the claws of the bottle and hiccups with satisfaction.

"Squeak." Full.

Lingxi was relieved. It turned out that he was a terrible appetite like himself.

Wait a minute.

Why can she understand the hamster barking?

Chapter 2: Soft Baked Potatoes on the Outside

The little hamster shrank back when he realized that Lingxi's eyes had become strange.

The fat buttocks moved out, and the claws carefully held Lingxi's fingers, squeaked, and then spit out a pile of coins.

Pick it from that pile of yellow and white, please to pick up a one-yuan denomination and put it in the palm of the human hand.

Stupid human beings liked money before the end of the world, which should be enough to repay that bottle of nutrients.

Lingxi: "..."

This little thing eats everything and develops the bad habit of how to develop.

The swallowed black and green vine still hung crystal saliva outside. Ling Xi held his forehead. No wonder he could raise himself so fat at the end of the world.

Seeing that Lingxi didn't want it, the hamster wanted to stuff the pile of coins back and was pressed and held down: "Don't eat it, you can't digest it."

She moved a little so much that the hair of the already vigilant hamster stood up all over her body and opened her mouth and took a bite on Lingxi's finger.

serge!

You have to take care of it.

This pain is nothing compared with the pain on Lingxi's body now. She comfortedly pinched the other party's trembling claws: "I'm sorry, I scared you."

Pudding rats are very brave and usually do not hurt people.

The hamster's blew up the hair and was retracted and did not move in Lingxi's hand.

Looking at the two deepest tooth marks on the index finger slowly oozing and bleeding out, the rat felt guilty and spit out a pile of broken copper iron in one mouth, more than the pile of coins just now.

Lingxi was stunned.

Some scrapped remote control car parts, iron screws, a tux box and a small hammer head, as well as a broken snakeskin bag.

Lingxi untied the rope, and there were several sprouted potatoes in it.

The little hamster that had just bulged was now lying in the palm of her hand, like a flattened yellow rice dumpling.

A normal hamster can never swallow so many things. What the hell is this cute little thing that blinks at her?

The other party patted his flatten stomach and pitifully said, "Squeak."

Hungry.

Lingxi could only temporarily determine that the other party was not the kind of indiscriminate attacking demented mutant, put the things just spit out by the hamster together and asked, "Can you swallow it back?"

The other party shook his head: "Squeak!"

Here you are.

I don't know if the hamster is really human and can understand human language. Ling Xi felt that there was no obstacle to communicating with the other party, so he took the broken plastic bag.

"That's enough."

The hamster tilted its head, made sure that the other party really didn't want anything else, and recycled the waste into its stomach.

Lingxi watched the other party swallow the iron basin dozens of times bigger than his body in one bite, then patted his bulging stomach and squeaked with satisfaction.

How can eating these things be nutritious?

As a cute pet controller, Lingxi's most inaledi was the suffering of the little guys.

He handed the hamster a nutrition pill to grind his teeth. Lingxi closed the door of the compartment, blocked it with an iron shelf, cut off the sprouting part of the potato with a knife, and made a small fire and began to roast potatoes.

As soon as the hamster secretly cut off her unwanted long buds and stuffed it into her cheeks. At first saw that the lighter jumped out a tongue, she pouted its buttocks in horror and climbed up Lingxi's shoulder.

Until the pile of potatoes smelled with a smell of burning smell, a small head poked out of Lingxi's hair: "Squeak!"

It smells good.

There were no windows in the compartment, and there was not much airy everywhere. There was no zombie movement outside. When the fire gradually went out, Lingxi took out the dark potatoes with a knife.

The potatoes have been roasted and peeled off. The ruddy yellow pulp inside made one person swallow the mouth water together.

Handle all the potatoes on the plate. Lingxi handed half of the pieces to the hamster that was not so hot. The other party did not swallow them as before, but buried his head in and gnaw it wildly.

Eat and squeak crazily.

It's much more delicious than the hard and smelly broken vine just now!

Lingxi couldn't worry about it, so she picked it up and took a big bite.

It's really delicious.

Nutrients and nutrition pills are stinky and sticky like a runny nose. The taste is getting worse and more disgusting. This fragrant roast potato almost made people cry.

Potatoes, a starchy fruit, also have a strong sense of fullness. Compared with nutrition pills, they have a real sense of real happiness in the stomach than the nutrition pills.

And Lingxi was surprised to find that normal potatoes without mutations had higher recovery than those brought by nutrients.

If she is a game character, after drinking a few bottles of nutrients, the health red bar has risen to half, and now it seems to have risen to two-thirds.

After eating two baked potatoes, my head, which was still vaguely painful, was relieved.

She was not the only one who felt this way, but the little hamster couldn't eat one.

He looked at the remaining potatoes with regret and swallowed the unfinished bite with Lingxi's permission.

Lingxi saw that it didn't swallow it normally, so he asked, "These potatoes and those messy little things were not really eaten by you, did you?"

The hamster licked his claws contentedly and nodded.

It also performed its little "skill" in front of Lingxi, swallowing the iron basin and spitting it out.

serge.

The little hamster turned around and stroked its beard with its front paws, as if to say, "I'm not an ordinary mouse."

Lingxi had a smile in her eyes and masturbated the hamster's chin with her fingers and abdomen.

The little guy couldn't hide. He was rubbed with anger, and then narrowed his eyes comfortably and lay in Lingxi's hand.

She almost understands the ability of hamsters.

If human beings can awaken the power at the end of the world, then some animals will also have a probability of gaining power. The little hamster in front of him obviously has the ability to save it.

The storage space is much larger than the cheek sac of a hamster, and...

That bag of potatoes should have been in stock before the end of the world. It should have rotted and deteriorated long ago. The only explanation is that the potatoes have spruted before they are swallowed in.

The space may be vacuum or have a fresh function.

"Did you cut off those sprouting potatoes just now?" Lingxi asked.

The little hamster shook its head and spit out intact.

I've tasted delicious baked potatoes, and how can I still want to eat these?

Lingxi was relieved and patted his little head: "Swallow it back. Leave the roasted and long buds to your custody. If you are hungry, eat the roasted."

Maybe you can find uncontaminated land to plant these potatoes in the future, and then the potatoes will be free.

But there is another important thing, Lingxi: "Would you like me to be your breeder? Follow me in the future, and I will protect you.

When the power team collects supplies, it will also destroy the house to a certain extent. It is no longer safe here. What's more, the heroine said that there will be a wave of zombies here, and it is very unsafe for the little hamster to stay here by themselves.

The hamster didn't understand: "Squeak?"

What is a breeder?

Is it the relationship between you giving me delicious food and I let you play with Mao Mao?

Lingxi: "It's okay to understand it like this."

As a plush controller, she has raised many small animals and hamsters.

It's just that there is no magical ability to communicate with animals.

I don't know if the hamster in front of me is special or whether I have some special ability.

The hamster held its head to think.

Thinking of the generous nutrition agents and nutrition pills given by human beings, as well as the baked potatoes that were so hot that they had just been so popular, the little hamster felt that the cannibalism was short.

Isn't it just to sacrifice yourself to be rua? This is also based on your own efforts to eat, and don't lose rats!

After thinking about it, he put his short front paw on Lingxi's thumb: "Squeak."

Deal.

You are allowed to be my breeder for the time being.

Lingxi hooked his lips with a small amount. It's not so easy to let go of the little guy's vigilance. Let's do it for the time being. It's right to know how to be defensive at the end of this world.

"I'll call you to the warehouse in the future, okay?"

"... serge."

From its experience of being raised, it can be seen that the human beings in front of him are named and useless.

But who let her be its breeder for the time being?

Their own human beings spoiled themselves, and the little hamster barely nodded for his difficulties.

She tentatively put her hand in front of the hamster, who tilted his head and jumped into Lingxi's hand with the instinct of the pet mouse.

Lingxi put the hamster into her arms, touched the tip of the other party's pink ears, and spent the whole night in the compartment.

The next morning, Lingxi was woken up by her stomach.

She suspected that her stomach had become bottomless and kept shouting for food and not allowing other organs of the body to work properly.

The hamsters that had been holding her clothes and sleeping soundly were woken up, rubbing their eyes and squeaking.

It's so noisy under the clothes.

Lingxi rubbed the hamster's chin with great embarrassment: "Will you be hungry so fast? After all, you are a mouse with only powers.

Cangcang shook his head proudly: "Squeak!"

Of course not.

It stores a lot of energy. Eating a meal can not eat for several days. Physical hunger and greed are two different things.

Lingxi looked down and thought that it was the sequelae of the original body being taken away from the power.

But she is in better condition today than yesterday, so this sequelae should be self-healing. Relying on supplementary food, I don't know when it will completely return to normal.

She took out two bottles of nutrients and handed them to the warehouse. The little hamster shook its head hard and didn't want to drink it, posing for the baked potatoes left yesterday.

Lingxi divided the baked potatoes into two meals, ate one by herself, gave the little hamster one piece, and put the rest back in the storage space.

Kurakura deserves to be a pet pudding rat raised only by humans, and ritually eats potatoes on the plate.

"Can you swallow these pots and pans? Maybe we can use it in the future. Lingxi asked.

She can carry the material bag on her shoulder, but it's too cumbersome to carry them around.

Cangcang looked at the pot much bigger than it and hesitated, "Squeak?"

It seems okay?

He jumped over and swallowed two plates and an iron spoon. The circle visible to his body rolled up. Just when he held his breath and swallowed the iron pot, the iron pot disappeared, and the plate and spoon it had just swallowed was squeezed out of the space by the pot.

Cangcang collapsed with a mouse face: "Squeak."

I'm full.

It turns out that its storage space is limited.

Lingxi asked the hamster to spit out everything in the space, picked out the pile of broken parts, and picked out a total of a few useful things.

A small hammer head.

A few long-sprouted potato chips.

A multi-functional pan and some fried spoonfuls of cutlery.

Lingxi, the hammer head, can be hung on the waist as a second weapon, the rest of the miscellaneous nail nuts, and the wheel steering wheel of the toy car. Lingxi put them aside, so that Cangcang only swallow the ones he picked out.

After obedient, the little hamster looked at the remaining pile of broken parts and was reluctant to part.

He squeaked twice, piled up the wheels of the two car and steering wheels, and looked at Lingxi pitifully with his dripping eyes.

Lingxi touched his head: "It's useless. Don't you want it."

"Squeak!" Useful!

The warehouse stood on two wheels, his calves upside down quickly, his front paws supported the steering wheel, and pretended to drive backwards with the wheel.

From time to time, he looked back to Lingxi with a proud little look and see if you human beings drive like this. How fun it is!

Lingxi: "..."

I can't see that you are still an acrobatics mouse.

Chapter 3: Hungry Again

With the fervent eyes of the little hamster, Lingxi stuffed his car toy into the material bag.

After drinking the stinky nutrients in one breath and feeling more comfortable, Lingxi took a bite of the cold potato.

Although the shell of cold baked potatoes is a little hard and not as good as the aroma just baked, they are still glutinous, which is a rare delicacy in the end of the world.

Lingxi thought as she ate, if only barbecue ingredients and chili noodles.

If there is a pot and water, you can also boil potatoes. Rinse them with a spoon to make mashed potatoes, and pour them with braised sauce or black pepper sauce...

Lingxi thought about it and was hungry again.

I finished the potatoes in my hand in three or twos and drank the nutrients that had just been rejected by Cangcang. It made my stomach feel much better.

No wonder Lingxi is demanding. He is just used to real-world food. At first glance, it is difficult for anyone to adapt quickly through the end of the world of material shortage.

However, not only is there no seasoning, but there are not many nutrients left. There are still more than a dozen bottles when it is full. There are many grains in a bottle of nutrition pills, but it is not as full as full as nutrients.

Lingxi found that there were a lot of zombies in this place. The second-story door where she was located was broken, and the zombies could break in at any time.

It's better to get out of here as soon as possible, then find a clean place to farm, and plant those sprouting potato chips.

Potatoes are produced with high yields, so you don't have to worry about running out of food.

I glanced at the vine spit out by Kurakura. The mutant plants that can be swallowed by the vigilant little guy should be non-toxic.

Lingxi decided to cut some vines as a reserve grain before leaving.

Cangcang jumped on her arm, Lingxi opened the door of the compartment and went out. The furniture she was blocked outside was knocked down by a restless zombie at night, and the door was also cracked.

Lingxi didn't take care of it over there and went straight to the window.

Open the window, put your hands out, and do it in one go.

She had two blood holes in her hand that were bitten out by the hamster yesterday. When the wind blown, the smell of blood tempted the vine to slowly stretch out.

The next moment when the green vine was about to reach her, Lingxi withdrew her hand, waved his knife quickly, and the vine that followed her climbed in was cut off and thrown back and forth with pain.

Just as he was about to climb down to vent his anger on the zombies, the tender and delicious hand stretched out from the window, as if to say, I'm weak and sweet. Come and eat me.

Teng is a little scared, but Teng is very greedy.

So it winded to the window, dormant for a moment, and decisively attacked again, and this time it was cut again.

The dark green branch flowed through the window sill, and the vine was so painful that his anger slipped away.

After a while, the hand hooked at it again.

"..."

If the plant had its own face, then the vine should be expressionless now.

Are you fishing with me?

Lingxi looked at the vine incompetent furious and beat the zombies on the street like a gyro.

It seems that only these two paragraphs can be cut.

Lingxi withdrew her eyes regretfully, stuffed the vine into the material bag, wiped the mucus on the knife, and opened the door and downstairs.

As soon as she went out, she met the zombie in the corridor head-on. Kurakura hid behind her hair in fear and squeaked hard.

Lingxi dodged the stinky mouth, clenched the knife, and cut off the zombie's head several times.

The skin outside the zombie has been weathered for too long and is very brittle, but the bones are hard, which is more exhaustive than cutting vines. Fortunately, the agility is not high, so it is easier to fight.

Ling Xi pinched her head and tried not to waste energy to mend the knife, and soon came to the street on the first floor.

The hamster hung on her hair to make a swing for herself, looking at the outside world curiously.

She plans to find a place to rest first, and then go to Shi Zhaozhao and Ling Yi, the largest base where the hero and heroine are located. It is the largest and the largest number of human beings. Maybe she can meet the heroine and get back her original power.

The original text said that the base was in the east. Lingxi looked at the position of the sun and walked to his right hand.

Behind her, a green vine quietly stretched over and was bitten by a hamster as she was about to touch her shoulder.

"Squeak!"

Go away!

The hamster posed as an attack. Although it was against a cute mouse face, it was super fierce.

Lingxi turned her head and said, "What's wrong?"

The next moment, she felt that her hair was light, and the vine moved the target, wrapped the hamster's round body, and dragged it out and thrown into the air.

Disgustedly bounced on the other party's stomach, this animal has more hair and less meat. Where can human beings come to eat?

The vine threw the hamster ball out and caught it with another vine, as if it had got something fun, throwing it back and forth.

The hamster was kicked back and forth in the sky as a ball. Venus appeared in front of him and was about to be thrown away.

He barbed his teeth, lowered his head and bit the vines on his stomach. After a few mouths, he bit a big gap.

The vine was infuriated by it, and it became tighter and tighter, and the hamster was strangled by it and lost its voice.

Lingxi glanced at the week quickly, found the corner where the vine took root, kicked over several zombies coming towards her, and clenched the knife to cut the vine off from the root.

The sticky juice spewed out of the broken mouth, and the whole vine suddenly lost its vitality. The hamster stopped in mid-air for a second, pulled a few air with its claws, and still fell straight down.

Lingxi ran over and caught it with her hand.

The little guy looked at the green vine that fell to the ground and was so scared that he got straight into her pocket and refused to come out: "Squeak!"

This stinky vine!

It scared the mouse to death.

Ling Xi put her hand into her pocket and rubbed the still trembling hamster body. Looking at the zombies who were attracted by herself half of the street, she slowly exhaled a breath.

The knife was wrapped around the handle with torn curtains before going out.

When I walked out of the street, the cloth was soaked in the black dirty blood of the zombies, and even Lingxi's body had been stained with a lot.

She couldn't see her situation, and only felt that she was a little dull at the beginning of the knife. Later, there were too many zombies, and she gradually overcame psychological obstacles and became proficient.

Then Cangcang dared to poe out, "Squeak?"

Are we out?

Lingxi shook the tiger's mouth shaken by the knife and looked back at the zombies lying on the street, which were her fellow human compatriots before the end of the world.

"Come out, we need to find a safe place before dark."

She turned around nostalgic and continued to set out in the direction of the sun.

Kurakura nodded ignorantly and noticed that the breeder was a little depressed. He climbed on Lingxi's shoulder with his clothes and tentatively touched Lingxi's face with his front paws.

Lingxi's eyes were a little softer. She glanced at the blood stains on her hand, but she couldn't help touching it.

I just rubbed the hamster plush body with my side face.

These soft little things can always relieve people's pressure quickly, which is why more and more office workers raised pets before the end of the world.

Physical exhaust makes Lingxi very hungry, and her body has not completely recovered.

Lingxi did not stop, but walked faster.

It takes at least ten kilometers to avoid the upcoming zombie wave in the heroine's mouth.

She also hopes to meet a living person, but this place is an abandoned small town, and even supplies have been scrapped out. The living person should have fled to a big city and defected to the base.

There are a lot of zombies on the street, Kurakura said because most zombies still retain the habit of shopping.

When Lingxi saw a zombie holding a shopping bag in his hand, he felt that it was reasonable.

In the empty suburbs, the zombies became sparse. Lingxi felt that he could find a place here to rest for one night before leaving tomorrow.

Cangura sniffed with his nose and pointed to a hut in the distance, "squeaking."

There are no zombies in that house.

It is surrounded by desolate fields, and the houses were built by farmers when they occasionally came to see the land. They are usually next to each other, one for people to live in and the other for agricultural tools.

Lingxi took the hamster into the previous room.

The room was full of dust and spider webs. Lingxi was choked to cough twice. Instead, Kurakura stretched his neck and his nose moved, as if he had smelled something: "Squeak."

There seem to be other animals here.

"Is there any mutant here?" Lingxi's first reaction was whether he could beat it.

Most of the mutant animals mentioned in the original text have lost their mind and can only attack indiscriminately, which is more terrible than zombies.

She toured the room with a knife in her hand. Except for a broken bed and a table, chair bench, the room was an iron boiler, which used to make a fire in the countryside.

There is only garbage in the corner, and there is no sign of living things at all.

Cangcang jumped to the ground and smelled it a few more times. The seemingly unobed animal smell just now was dispersed by the dust raised by Lingxi's walking.

"Squeak?"

Did I smell it wrong?

Lingxi bent down and took it back to herself: "Go and have a look next door. Maybe it's next door."

The one next to it is locked.

Lingxi glanced at the crumbling door, gave up the idea of looking for keys everywhere, raised her legs and kicked it over, and the door fell down.

Looking at the little eyes admired by the hamster, Lingxi rubbed his nose.

It turns out that people will really unconsciously become simple and rude at the end of the world. Obviously, she was also a college student who talked about four things before.

This room has not been scraped. Sure enough, it is full of agricultural tools, shovels, sickles, hoes, rakes, saws, small ploughs and generators, but they have been put on hold for too long, all of thick soil.

Lingxi went out again to the back of the field, where there was a weed and someone's calves were so high.

There is no trace of mutant animals.

Lingxi just wanted to reach out and pull out one, and the hamster shouted, "Squeak!"

Poisonous!

Lingxi withdrew his hand.

To be careless, the land at the end of the world has been polluted. Even if plants grow, they are all mutated toxic plants. Often, the more ordinary the appearance, the more underestimated it should be.

Originally, I wanted to try whether this land could be planted with a glimmer of hope. Maybe I could dig some soil to plant potatoes.

Sure enough, she still read too many novels. She was a cannon fodder and didn't have good luck at all.

There is also a small yard between the two houses and the land. There is a small water tank covered with a lid in the corner. Lingxi opened the lid and looked at it, and there was actually some rainwater stored inside.

Although it didn't look clean at all, Lingxi still washed the blood stains on his face and body with this water.

There is also a big broom next to it.

It's not too early. It's in the area where there is no store in front of the village and behind. It's not realistic to find another place. Lingxi picked up the broom and went back to the room to sweep the dust.

The hamster followed her around, jumped to the head of the bed, and crossed his waist to watch her work.

Lingxi roughly swept out the bed out of his original appearance. Lingxi looked at himself and felt that he had no right to dislike this bed with only a bedboard. Some could just sleep.

But there is one of the most important things at present.

She is hungry again, and she is very, very, very hungry.

Chapter 4: Oily and Fresh Roasted Vole

To be precise, she was hungry after cutting the zombies and the vine.

It's just that the spirit is too tight, and the waves in my stomach were deliberately ignored. Now I relaxed and my stomach began to lose my temper again.

"Are you hungry?" Lingxi asked the warehouse.

Cangcang shook his head and patted his belly very sensible: "Squeak."

Not hungry. There is no need to eat.

Although the rat said he was not hungry, Lingxi poured out a nutrition pill for the other party to grind his teeth.

There were not many nutrients. Lingxi threw a few nutrition pills into his mouth. After eating it, he felt that he had lost a few marbles in the bottomless well. He couldn't even hear a sound and was not hungry at all.

She took out the two vines from the material bag and was too hungry to roast them.

Close your eyes and give yourself a psychological hint. These are two green sugar cane, these are two green moods. In short, they are not stinky and sticky vines...

Cangcang nibbled at the nutrition pills, watched the breeder open his eyes, hold his breath, and bit a big mouthful of vine with a face.

I feel like chewing a sugar cane full of bitter mucus inside, which is not sweet at all.

The vine smells bad and tastes even worse.

Cangcang chewed his teeth grinding pills, looked up at Lingxi, swallowed the fiber dregs in his mouth blankly, took another bite, and swallowed it...

It knows a lot about current affairs and doesn't make a sound.

I saw human beings who were angry when eating for the first time.

Fortunately, this rattan is full of juice and as full as nutrients. Even if it was unpalatable, he put up with it and put the other one back into the material bag.

When she was full, she found that the hamster beside her fell asleep.

Lingxi didn't bother it. She got up and went to the backyard again. Maybe some blood in her bones was flowing. She still wanted to collect some soil and study whether the land could grow something.

She didn't dare to go too far. She picked a distance that could hear the movement of the room and squatted down and dug the dirt on the other side of the small hammer.

Lingxi had a memory, cut a vine and put it in the dug out of the earth pit.

The originally green rattan quickly turned black, and then emitted ashes.

"..."

The vine can take root and survive the cement field and be corroded here. How poisonous is this soil?

Lingxi changed a piece of floor and squatted down to continue to try.

Unexpectedly, after digging a few times this time, the soil naturally loosened down, revealing a hole the size of a fist. She dug aside and suddenly jumped out a mutant voles out of the hole.

There was a red light in her eyes, and the canine teeth bared outside. When he saw her, he rushed over and bit.

Lingxi turned sideways and the mutant voles rushed into the air, but turned her head and continued to attack. Lingxi hid her hand in her sleeve and tried not to be bitten.

This cannon fodder should have been in dance for many years before the end of the world. The body is soft and the movements are very agile.

It happened that Lingxi's dynamic vision was good. She found the right time for the mutant voles to jump up again and cut it on the head at a tricky angle.

The death of the voles is tragic, which can be said to not close their eyes.

The scene was a little bloody, and Lingxi's newly washed face was splashed with a few drops of blood.

He didn't know whether the vole living in the poisonous field was carrying poison or not. Lingxi quickly wiped his face with his sleeve and picked up the body of the mutant voles with the tip of the knife.

Go back and let Cangura tell if it can be eaten.

Unexpectedly, as soon as I entered the yard, I heard the hamster in the room make a frightened cry, "Squeak!"

Come on, cats are coming to eat rats!

Mutant cat?

Lingxi ran back and just stared at the orange cat in the room. She threw the vole on the knife aside and clenched the handle again. The hamster came out of the corner surrounded and chased and grabbed Lingxi's trousers and climbed onto her shoulder.

While he was in a panic, he was grieved and serge.

He had already smelled other animals in the room, but the broken cat hid so tightly.

When I opened my eyes, I saw the cat basin mouthful. It was so thrilling. Even if it slept, it would climb into the breeder's hands to sleep!

Lingxi looked at the cat with a bowed back in front of her, which should not be just a mutant, because it did not take the initiative to attack, but chose to confront herself.

It was also the first time she had seen such a thin orange cat.

The tabby patterns on the body are printed with ribs one by one.

The hamster was still talking in her ear that the cat had been injured in its hind leg. If it hadn't been for the inflexible hunting, the cat's paws would have almost cut its stomach!

The light green cat's eyes moved away from the warehouse and stared straight at the mutant vole that Lingxi had just left under his feet.

Ling Xi thought that unlike hamsters, cats are carnivores, and picky animals are more difficult to survive in the end of the world.

Moreover, hamsters live in a city rich in supplies, but this orange cat is in the inaccessible suburbs, surrounded by mutant poisonous weeds and wasteland.

No wonder I starve myself like this.

Lingxi put the knife back and said to the warehouse, "Give it a piece of the remaining baked potatoes."

I don't know if the voles can be eaten by cats raw.

The little hamster stood up angrily and pulled Lingxi's hair, squeaking!

No.

Although it is a pet mouse, its resistance to cats is engraved into bone marrow. Unexpectedly, the breeder would take out the grain stored by the mouse and feed the cat.

"Good boy." Lingxi said softly, "It's not a mutant, it's just too hungry."

Under hesitation, the hamster obediently spit out two baked potatoes, picked them around, and chose a small one to throw them to the orange cat.

The orange cat jumped onto the head of the bed in its mouth, then climbed up the higher window sill and ran out of the hole under the window.

Lingxi then found that the window was broken.

After they came, the cat may have been hiding on the roof. After she went out, she came in from the roof and followed the window to catch the hamster.

Lingxi touched the angry hamster's head: "This volent was just found in the field. I don't know if it's poisonous."

Cangcang smelled the blood on the knife and said, "Squeak."

There is no poison.

Lingxi was a little surprised. Thinking about it, the skin of this mutant voles is quite thick, and the slippery hair will not stain the soil. The food may also be a non-toxic mutant plant, so it is not polluted.

She peeled and bleed outside the yard with a dead voles.

Take out the internal organs and put them alone, take down the wooden dog kennel in the corner as firewood, and go back to the house and take out the abandoned iron boiler.

Cangcang looked at the breeder who suddenly became busy and full of energy and tilted his head.

Lingxi's eyes were moved: "Finally, there was barbecue."

"Squeak."

Hamsters are helpless. You human beings are really useless.

He found a piece of wood to put the vole on the fire and roasted it. Lingxi also found a bag of unopened thick salt on the shelf next to the boiler.

She felt lucky enough to find some expirated barbecue materials or something.

Unfortunately, the two rooms turned around a few times, but only the bag of grains were as big as diamond salt, so they squatted by the stove and continued to barbecue.

Fearing that the smell of barbecue would attract other more fierce mutants, Lingxi closed the door and resisted it with a piece of wood, and blocked the broken window.

Although the place was very unclean, Lingxi smelled the fragrance of raw meat becoming cooked, and he immediately felt that another litter of voles could eat it by himself.

The fat and thin fat part outside is scorched to oil, and the meat gradually turns from bright red and shredded blood to golden.

Lingxi sprinkled the ground salt on it and exuded a better taste.

She couldn't count how many times she had swallowed.

Even the hamster beside her was stark with her appearance.

It's just that Kurakura's interest in this kind of meat is not as great as that of baked potatoes. He took out the baked potato that he didn't give to the orange cat just now and nibbled it with relish.

The mutant voles are only a little bigger than the palms. They are cut in half by Lingxi and turned over at the same time, which is faster to ripen.

Let the warehouse spit out the pot in the space, and Lingxi put it on the fire again.

Pour a thin layer of salt into the pot and put the vole's internal organs just now.

In this way, roast it with salt, roast it hard like dried meat, and it can be stored for a long time.

The more she roasted the voless, the more greedy she became. She cut off a slightly scorched piece of meat on the skin with a knife and put it in her mouth before it could cool down.

The fat part of the meat was roasted oily, and the skin was very chewy, and the delicate and fragrant meat inside almost made Lingxi cry.

This is meat.

Although the treatment is not in place and the method is rougher, it is more satisfying than potatoes!

The vines she gnawed earlier were all rubbish.

Lingxi cut several ramps on the vole to let the salt penetrate deep. The hamster suddenly blew its hair and pulled her hair, "Squeak!"

It turned out that when she was all her attention to the barbecue, the blocked window was pulled open.

Lingxi looked over there, and the orange fur flashed past.

Before she could withdraw her sight, the orange cat slowly came in through the window.

Chapter 5: Understand the cat's words

The hamster jumped high from where he was and climbed up Lingxi's arm as quickly as burning as his buttocks.

It must be the smell of the barbecue that lured the orange cat that recuperated not far away. The other party jumped off the window and slowly lay not far from Lingxi.

The vigilance in his eyes increased, and the claws and farmers put them in their arms.

It's just like knowing that Lingxi would not take the initiative to hurt herself, so she dared to break in directly. At this moment, the orange cat stared at the roast voles in her hand.

Lingxi took the barbecue to the left, and the cat's vision was also to the left. Lingxi went to the right and swayed back and forth, which was quite useful for teasing the cat stick to tease the cat.

The barbecue is just cooked.

Lingxi cut a small piece and handed it to the still sloating warehouse.

Although the other party is not interested in voles, he still took it over and tasted it.

It seems to taste good.

Forgetting the bloodline of the same rat, the hamster deserves to be an omnivore and accepted fresh food effortlessly.

Seeing Lingxi watching it eat meat, he seemed to be a little surprised, and Kurakura squeaked dissatisfiedly.

Mutant animals are not their peers, not to mention that they have seen human beings starving to eat the same kind. Breeders are really rare and strange.

The vine is very full. Lingxi is just greedy, not very hungry.

So he handed the other half of the voles directly to the orange cat, which seemed to be a fake sleep and its actual tail was shaken crazily.

"Here, eat."

The orange cat bowed up and stepped back. Seeing Lingxi masturbated the roast voles directly and put them on the ground, so he took it up.

It also glanced at Lingxi, as if to say, "Aculate you, a human figure."

Lingxi didn't know the same as a kitten. When she saw it take away the meat, she sat back.

The orange cat did not eat directly in the room and got out of the window with the barbecue.

The whole set of movements is very demeanor of a cat master, but I just want to ignore the drooling of it dripping down the roast voles.

Cangcang didn't want to continue eating it after tasting the piece of meat. It was small and needed less energy.

Lingxi didn't want to satisfy her greedy with precious barbecue when she was not hungry, so she put the rest of her hand on the stove until the vole meat was smoked and dried tightly and chewy before it was removed from the fire.

It's completely dark. I don't have a watch and mobile phone. I've been in the house for a long time. Lingxi doesn't know what time it is.

There were so many things she experienced on this day that she was sleepless and was going to the yard again to find out if there were any gadgets at her disposal.

The orange cat stood on the wall eating roast voles. Seeing one person and one mouse coming out, he glanced, lowered his head and continued to eat meat, chewing the bones and swallowing them.

The hamster said that he didn't want to sleep on its own and grabbed Lingxi's collar.

She found a suitable posture on the breeder's shoulder and surrounded herself into a "baby silkworm" with her thick and long hair, revealing only a pair of dripping black round eyes.

Even before wearing the book, Lingxi was much more tolerant to small animals than to human beings.

If it were a human, she kept pulling her hair with her dirty hands, and she had long been disliked and hiding.

Small animals can best tell who is good to themselves. Cangcang felt an unprecedented sense of security in the breeders who came out halfway and fell asleep with the fragrance of Lingxi's hair.

Lingxi found two wedges from the rest of the kennel as the base from the rest of the dog kennel, burned a big hole in the bottom of the plastic dog basin, and cut the edges neatly with a knife.

He also put the knife on the fire to heat it, scald the shape on the ring plastic that can be inserted into the base, and poked a hole in the middle to insert the bamboo on the broom.

The hamster was awakened by her jingling and lay on her shoulder curiously to watch her make trouble with new things.

With the memory of pet bloggers on a video website before, Lingxi made an extremely rough hamster roller.

Although the finished product is very different from the exquisite multi-functional rollers before the end of the world, Kurakura was very happy. He almost immediately jumped from her shoulder to her arm and couldn't wait to run up.

Running is a habit of hamsters. Wild hamsters in the natural environment run many kilometers a day, and domestic ones also need exercise to kill time.

Lingxi polished the uneven place with stones, put the roller on the ground, and the warehouse rushed in and ran away.

It squeaked excitedly while running.

Lingxi remembered something. She took out his baby wheel and steering wheel and figured out a way to put it on this wheel.

The originally unpretentious and a little ugly wheel immediately became more fashionable.

In this end of this world that lacks materials and poor conditions, how happy it is that a cute little hamster can have a roller made by the breeder himself!

Cangcang consciously cherished it and couldn't count how long he had run. In the end, he was so tired that he lay down in the roller and didn't want to come down.

After eating the barbecue, the orange cat on the wall paid some attention to the humans and hamsters below.

Seeing the stupid hamster running wildly in the wheel, the orange cat disdainfully licked its claws and washed its face and cleaned itself.

Lingxi glanced at the orange cat that was licking its hair well and stretched out her hand to it, "Would you like to come down and play together?"

The orange cat's eyelids were raised.

What are you playing with, stupid human beings? We cats don't play with hamster rollers.

Lingxi took out a broom feather just picked up from behind, raised it up and shook back and forth in front of the orange cat.

The orange cat stayed for two seconds and tried its best to suppress the conditioned reflex in the bloodline.

In the end, he was defeated by Lingxi's persistent swing, stretching out his claws humiliatingly, trying to reach the broom feathers in front of him.

The more it wants to reach it, the less bad human beings underneath will not reach it.

The orange cat's hunting gene was awakened and couldn't bear to stand up from the wall to pounce on the naughty hair. As a result, it forgot the injury to its hind leg and fell down with a "wow".

Lingxi quickly stretched out her arm to pick it up.

Her right hand inevitably touched the wound of the orange cat. She was scratched on her sleeve by the painful cat, and her clothes were broken.

Fortunately, this little thing still remembers the "one meal" just now, and she didn't have claws on her bare wrist.

Lingxi looked at the back leg of the orange cat's hand. It was scratched by something sharp. It hasn't been dealt with for a long time, and now it's still a little inflamed, red and swollen.

She quickly walked back to the house with the cat in her arms. Seeing this, the warehouse swallowed her hamster wheel into her stomach and ran back to watch the excitement.

There is a bundle of gauze and a small bottle of powder in the material bag.

Lingxi put the orange cat on the bed, and the other party wanted to run as soon as he was put down.

"Don't move."

Lingxi pressed down the disobedient orange cat. Kurakura ran over very sensiblely to take gauze and medicine and handed it to her, and patted a paw on the immovable orange cat's head.

serge.

Save your cat's life. Be honest!

The orange cat bared its teeth and rushed to the hamster. The little courage that the barnage disappeared in an instant and hid back on Lingxi's legs.

Powder is used to treat trauma. There is no alcohol or iodine to clean the wound. Lingxi can only sprinkle the powder directly on the wound and wrap it around it with gauze.

I'm afraid that the orange cat will run around and rub off the gauze, and Lingxi wrapped it is a little thick.

The cat tentatively stood up and found that it could not walk. It tripped his left leg for one person and one mouse on the spot.

Lingxi couldn't help laughing.

The hamster on her leg was even more exaggerated, applauding and squeaking: "The lame cat performs acrobatics."

Orange Cat: "... Meow."

It's so uncomfortable to tie your legs like this.

???

Lingxi later realized that after the hamster, she understood the cat language again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 140 36
(Escape from the end of the world + cute baby + the heroine is not the Virgin + 1v1 Shuangjie) Lin Xiajin woke up after sleeping in the women's dormi...
2.9M 190K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
56.6K 953 72
After waking up, Xin Rao went from resignation to courage for twenty years, and ffinallybecoming the emperor of the female kingdom who had just forme...
1.6M 96.8K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...