KAISE JAANE DOON TUMHE!!

נכתב על ידי Pandeysoumya285

He wanted to hold her hand, but couldn't. He wanted to wipe her tears,but couldn't. He wanted to comfort her... עוד

PROLOGUE
Character introduction
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chap 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chap 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chap 27
Chapter 28
chap 29
Chapter 31
announcement
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (epilogue)
NEW STORY-

Chapter 30

895 99 27
נכתב על ידי Pandeysoumya285

"don't worry Sanskar! I am not giving up on you under any circumstances!" These were Swara's words as soon as she saw him after the conversation. As if someone has scratched her wounds again, the blood oozed out in the form of tears.

Sanskar's soul was watching everything. Deprived of love since childhood, her shoulders were crushed under responsibilities , and now, even in this fragile state, she was being expected to fulfill the additional ones.

It was when the doors of his room were opened. An angry Shekhar along with Dr. Apoorva was standing in front of her.

"Swara! Talk to Dr. Apoorva!" Shekhar almost yelled at her. Hearing his voice, staff stopped and peeped inside.

"Papa! We can be quite na!" Swara insisted.

"No! We can't be! You are ruining your life and I won't allow this!" Shekhar said.

Swara didn't reply. She did not want any sort of drama there. But it was not in her hands only.

"Dr. Swara! Your father is right. Your husband is never going to wake up." Apoorva's words were met with a death glare from Swara.

"Dr. Apoorva! Dr. Shekhar is my father and I won't raise my voice on him. But you are not na!" Swara's reply stunned Shekhar and Apoorva.

"Swara!" Shekhar yelled at her again.

"Papa! We can talk it out at home. You are not in your senses." Swara again insisted.

"I am in my senses. You are not understanding the gravity of the situation." Shekhar was uncontrolled in his anger.

Swara sighed and looked at Sanskar's face. Even with his eyes closed, it had the power to calm her down.

"You silly girl. You know what you are doing with your life. Ruining it in hope for a miracle. Miracles do not happen so soon Swara." Shekhar was bursting his own frustrations over Swara. The mixture of seeing Swara in pain, her not being able to fulfill the responsibilities towards him, her lack of attention towards him, surfaced out his insecurities again.

Swara felt as if her childhood was resurfacing again. It used to happen at that time too. All the frustration of Shekhar used to pour over her. And she stood like this only. Staring at the photograph of her mother, trying to calm herself down. Pursing her lip tightly to not say anything. Biting her tongue to avoid crying.

Shekhar's rant, that too in front of whole hospital, made her numb. Everyone was listening and wondering did Swara deserve all this!

When his rant was over, Swara looked at Shekhar whose eyes were red with anger.

"Papa! What do you want me to do?" Swara asked calmly.

"Time to choose between Sanskar and your father!"

Swara looked at Shekhar with disbelief. She couldn't understand his words.

"I know how you will agree!" Shekhar looked at her with winning gaze.

"Papa!" Swara couldn't say further. She didn't know what was her fault and what made Shekhar act like this.

Swara felt her head spinning faster. Had destiny wrote all the pain in her life only!

"Papa!" Swara again tried to say something when Uttara held her shoulder and looked enraged at Shekhar.

"Wow! Papa! Has anything else left?" Uttara almost yelled at Shekhar.

"You stay out of this!" Shekhar replied and stared at Swara.

"I can't.... Papa don't do this please!" Swara folded her hands in front of him and pleaded.

"Him or me?" Shekhar again asked. He was sure that Swara would choose him.

"Papa! Why are you so adamant? Swara didi is not a toy. You can't do this!" Uttara uttered with the same anger which Shekhar's eyes held.

"Papa! Why are you doing this? Sanskar always treated you well! Why are you doing this to me?" Swara again pleaded.

"Let me tell you didi! We hid this fact from you. And now, I am really disgusted with your thoughts papa! The guy, with whom I am getting married, his father had offered the hand of his elder brother for you. They want to start a superspecialty hospital and they are lacking a good pediatrician. And they have offered the post of trustee to papa! Only if you agree to get married." Utrara told her everything in one go and looked disgustingly at Shekhar, "Papa! Even Anant, my fiance is against this."

"What wrong Dr. Shekhar is doing! Swara deserves to live a good life." Dr. Apoorva said, "He is good guy. Handsome, rich and talented."

"You are the only one who took this proposal na!" Utrara stared at Apoorva.

Swara was standing in disbelief. Her own father was doing this to her.

"I always wanted my daughter to get married to a doctor. But I respected your choice. I even liked Sanskar. But when destiny is giving you second chance, I won't let you kick it!" Shekhar said.

"Papa! Have you ever asked didi what she wanted!" Uttara almost yelled at the pathetic excuse Shekhar gave to justify this.

"I don't know. Decide now! I am resigning from here and going to kolakata after Uttara's marriage. If you chose me, I will happily get you married and your talent will be utilized fully. And if you chose him, don't call me papa ever again." Shekhar recited his final decision.

Swara felt her legs giving up. She couldn't do this. This was not true. This was definitely not true.

Sanskar's soul came forward and tried to hold Swara's hand. He was too stunned to say anything. He knew Swara's answer.

"Your silence is saying something else." Shekhar said.

"Papa! I can't leave Sanskar and neither I can leave you!" Swara folded her hands again, "Please don't do this!"

"But I can leave you!" Shekhar's ego forgot their relationship.

"Papa!" Swara tried to hold his hand but it met with a jerk from Shekhar's hand.

"I am not your papa!" Saying so, Shekhar stormed out of the room.

Swara couldn't say anything. She just stared at the retreating figure of Shekhar.

"How can a father do this!" Nurse, who was standing beside the door entered the room and forwarded a glass of water to Swara.

"Didi! I will explain him. Calm down!" Uttara said.

Swara did not utter a word. She was feeling numb. What else had God written in her fate!

Sanskar felt his heart coming in his mouth. His love waa going through the worst pain but he couldn't do anything. Why people had to be so selfish!

The incident made Swara more fragile. She became like a machine. She smiled for the sake of her daughter. She worked for the sake of her patients.

"Didi! I am not going to Kolakata! I will be here!" Ayush was adamant.

Swara didn't say anything. She just held his hand and smiled.

Sanskar knew Ayush would definitely support Swara. But he didn't know that Uttara would do this.

Swara was not allowed in the wedding reception. It was she who prepared for everything. Sanskar saw her getting busier than ever. But she was not called there. That night, Swara deliberately took night duties. She knew that her cries would not be controlled tonight.

Sanskar's soul was watching her crying her heart out that night. But suddenly, the door opened and she saw Uttara standing along with her husband, smiling at her.

Sanskar smiled at Uttara. Decked up in a bengali saree, she was looking beautiful as bride.

"You are the one who gave me love of mother. I know I did wrong but I love you didi. My wedding is incomplete without you!" Uttara said hugging Swara tightly.

"Shh! Don't let papa know that you are here! He will be angry and may fall ill." Swara tried to make her understand.

"Didi! Why did you give me your swear? I wanted you there!" Uttara cried on her shoulder.

Sanskar felt hatred building up in his heart for Shekhar. He really did the unthinkable.

"Let me wake up once Dr. Shekhar! And I will show you that my wife is not your doormat!" Sanskar grunted.

But suddenly he realized that this was the first time in his comatosed state, he said about waking up. And a change happened. A moan escaped from his body's lips.

Swara looked at Sanskar stunned. Uttara too looked at him and then at Swara.

"Didi! This is the best gift jiju could ever give me!" Uttara exclaimed and hugged her with joy.

Sanskar's moan was a great sign as per Dr. Rajat. He was progressing at a good pace. And this was enough for Swara to get going everyday.

It was the morning of 26th January. Swara was called to receive the prestigious award for her bravery. And also, to receive award on the behalf of Sanskar.

Everyone's eyes were glued to television that day in hospital. Afterall, it was their own honor.

Sanskar was watching television from a distance. Remembering the incident gave his heart shivers and chills.

First of all, Ali was called. He too showed a lot of bravery that day. Sanskar saw his eyes were glittering with tears.

Sanskar felt immense proud in his eyes for Ali. He really deserved it.

Next in line was Durga Prasad. He too received award for his bravery.

And then, Sanskar saw Swara standing with her head held up higher than ever and eyes having some unshed tears. She was receiving the award on the behalf of her and Sanskar both.

As the narrator told the story, Sanskar saw everybody sheding tears. But his Swara, she was standing firm with her head up and eyes beaming with pride.

"It is difficult to sacrifice one's own life. But more difficult is sacrificing the life of your loved one for the sake of others." Narrator said.

Sanskar saw Swara gulping a lump forming in her throat. For a moment, he saw her eyelashes trying to stop a tear from escaping. The attempt was successful.

"Dr. Swara Bose, chose the life of 30 innocent patients over life of her own husband. The brave wife of a brave soldier. Captain Maheshwari embraced death with a smile. Right now, he is in a comatosed state in hospital. We salute you both!"

As the narrator finished the sentence, Sanskar saw Swara moving towards the stage. She smiled a little while receiving the award. Her proud smile was greeted with a huge round of applause from everyone present there. Even the staff in Hospital clapped for her.

Sanskar sighed deeply. He never thought about this day. He could not even imagine how difficult it would be for her to stop her tears.

Sanskar's gaze fell over Dr. Rajat who too was clapping for Swara. Standing behind him was the soul of Dr. Maya. For the first time, there wasn't lament on her face.

Her eyes met with Sanskar's. She came towards him and smiled.

"Really brave you are!" She said, "And much braver is your wife!"

Sanskar just smiled and looked down.

"I know it hurts! Seeing someone spoiling life for us and being helpless, it kills us more than death!" Maya said looking at Rajat.

"Dr. Rajat is trying his best!" Sanskar tried to assure her.

Maya just nodded. She looked at Rajat with all the love in her eyes.

It was late in the evening when Swara came to meet Sanskar. Still dressed in the same cream colored saree of morning, she was looking exhausted. But still she took out her time to meet him.

She placed the medal lovingly near his pillow. Sometimes words are not required. Only breathes do the talking. And this was the time. For a long time Swara just sat near him holding his hand. She left it when Ragini entered.

Sitting by her side, she forwarded her a glass of smoothie.

"You didn't have anything since morning Swara!" Ragini insisted seeing her reluctance, "I know time is tough. But it will pass. Trust me!"

Swara just nodded her head. After finishing the smoothie, she looked at Ragini with tears in her eyes.

"I called papa today. He said he is not interested in listening about Sanskar." Swara wiped her tears and looked at Sanskar, "I wanted him to be present today. I was always there for him. Whenever he needed me, I was there. But when his daughter needed him, he shrugged it off!"

"Didi!" Uttara's voice came from behind. Swara wiped her tears silently.

"Don't hide from me! Why did you even call him? It's his fault and he should be the one who should call you!" Utrara said and hugged Swara tightly.

Ragini too patted her back. With lots of tears in her eyes, Swara broke down.

"I do not want anything. I don't want this medal. I don't want any honor. Just give my Sanskar back to me. Return my papa back to me. I do not want anything else."

Her sobs broke Sanskar's heart. He could not hold anymore. He stormed out of the room and sat in front of God's idol.

"What is her fault God?" Sanskar asked.

Days passed like this. It was the month of july. Their wedding anniversary was today. Swara put a rose near Sanskar's body and placed a kiss over his forehead.

"Can you please wake up fast Sanskar?" She said with a smile over her face.

It was when Dr. Rajat came back with a smile over his face.

"You have seen the EEG waves?" He asked.

"No!" Swara replied.

"See! The patterns are changing. It is a very good sign!" Rajat smiled at her.

"It means...." Swara couldn't finish her sentence when a nurse signed something. As soon as she tried to prick needle in his forearm, he tried to remove his hand back.

"Oh my god!" Swara exclaimed with joy.

"See! See Dr. Swara! His coma score is improving." Rajat too exclaimed with joy.

Standing behind them, Sanskar's soul laughed a little. Swara was jumping like a kid. And Rajat too was very glad.

"Rajat treats his patients like his children." Maya said from behind.

"Yes! He does! And I am grateful to him." Sanskar replied, "But why don't your body showing any responses?"

Maya sighed. She looked at Rajat and said, "Because I don't deserve his love!"

"What?" Sanskar said.

"I cheated on him with his friend. He doesn't know this yet!" Maya said and sighed, "Rajat will kill himself if he get to know this. And in these years, he didn't leave any stone unturned to cure me. But I don't want to live with this burden of guilt. Death is better than this!"

Sanskar smiled a little and held her hand, "He is dying daily. What if you try to give a chance to you and his love? What if things get easier!"

Maya just nodded.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

7.1K 482 8
Falling in Love A New Page in their Story Laksh and Swara's marriage day. From the time when everyone gets to know that Swara is missing. Wi...
70.4K 2.8K 24
[12/4, 1:41 PM] neha: Love changes life 💘 A story of disabled girl how she takes her weakness to the level of strenght and become perfect and she ga...
51K 3.6K 12
This story revolve around two imperfect person. Will they abled to become perfect partner for each other?
122K 4.8K 10
This Ts based on track where Raglak married, Sanskar save Swara, bring her from hospital to save her marriage with Laksh, but SwaSan stunned knowi...