๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’

By AuteureAngel

~Camila~ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚, ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•" Camila was... More

Characters and aesthetic
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty-one
Forty-Two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Epilogue
-----
New book
Coming soon!!

Forty

15.3K 419 29
By AuteureAngel

I have been looking for Luciano in this large mansion for Lord knows how long. Where the fuck is he and how the fuck did he expect me to find him. With a pissed look i went back to the kitchen.

"Damon where the hell is your boss?" I vented out on him. "He should be in his study" he replied.

"And where the hell is that?" He sighed and dropped the knife. "Come on, I'll show you". He offered and I followed him closely. We arrived at a secluded hallway far away from all other wings in the mansion.

"The last door" I thanked him with a sarcastic smile and walked towards the door.

I fisted my knuckles and knocked but there was no reply. Bless his soul that he is here cause if he isn't I'll gladly plan his funeral.

I was about to bang on the door when it slid open on its own and I was taken back a bit until his voice called. "Come in gemma, I'm here" I walked in and found him sitting at the end of the room.

I sat across him with my legs crossed as i stared into those dark gray orbs that always seem to have me lost and lust in its depth.

"When am I going to leave Luciano?" I broke the silence that had prolonged since the moment I stepped into his office.

He said nothing and stood up. He walked over to where I sat and leaned in closer to me, his elbows resting on the arm rest of the chair caged me between his body and the chair.

The sudden contact of his thumb on my bottom lips hitched my breath.

"Are you really asking me that gemma?" He whispered into my ears drawing blood to rush down to my cunt and leaving my heart to thump faster.

"You lost your freedom the day you stepped into my life gemma and I'm afraid to say I can't let you go, never" He whispered in my face while he peered into my eyes with a dark-heated gaze.

I unconsciously bit my lip and swallowed the lump that formed in my throat. Despite the cool temperature of the room, i still felt hot and suffocated.

The heat that clogged in my underwear made it more uncomfortable for me as I sat helplessly letting his slight touch on my body control every nerves in me.

That's what happens whenever I am around him. Everything that's abnormal becomes normal and the impossible becomes possible. He is right, I lost my freedom the day I decided to sell my soul to the monster.

That was the day he also killed the angel in me and made me his own little devil

Accepting Luciano and what he does was dangerous, it was like signing my eternity to burn in hell as long as he was the demon that tortured me.

"Luciano listen I have to go, I'm sure my sister and Ava are worried about me and since I got here you haven't given me my phone" I gave him a pointed look.

"Dolcezza your best friend knows you're fine and your sister too so you don't have to worry about them and as for your phone you never asked me"

"How could I ask when we are not on speaking terms and I'm angry at you"

He shot a brow up and smirked arrogantly. "You're still angry at me gemma?"

I scoffed and looked away from him. "What were you expecting? That'll forgive you because of the adorable gifts you've sent in the last few days. I must admit you're quite romantic but...

"Not even if I give you this?" He whispered huskily and I snapped my head to look at him. He brought out a velvet blue box from behind and handed it to me.

"W--what's that?"

"That's why I'm giving it to you dolcezza so find out" I hesitantly took it from him and slowly opened the box. I gasped as my eyes fell on the jewelry I fell in love with at the auction party. "Luciano?" My eyes watered and I looked up at him.

In the last week I've received a lot of apology notes and gifts from him and in all the process I've kept my fragile heart cold because I wanted more than just gifts. I wanted his words of affirmation and a direct apology but this is just too much. My heart melted in an instant and I heard the voices in my head asking me to forgive him but I still needed a verbal apology from him.

"Gemma I know I hurt you this past month but I'm going to make it up to you. I know a set of jewelry isn't enough to earn you back but I'm willing to do anything to get you to forgive me"

My heart melted at his words and I threw my arms around his torso and sobbed into his chest. "You didn't have to Luciano, i--i forgive you" I told him and he pulled me out and held my cheeks.

"Really?" I slapped his chest and giggled in between my tears.

"How can I not when you've done such sweet things for me and you looked cute while saying those things" he rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"I'm not cute" he frowned.

"That's what you think" I retorted and fell into his embrace again. I pulled away and he wiped my tears with his thumb which made me giggle.

"What's funny gemma?"

"It's ironic how someone like you will do such things" I told him and he smirked and pulled me closer into his chest.

"That's what you make me do gemma and I'll do anything even the impossible for you" he whispered on my face and sealed our lips together which made me feel alive again.

He sat on his chair and I sat in between his thighs playing with the rings on his fingers as he nuzzled his face in my neck.

"Gemma I have a question and I need you to answer me truthfully" his voice sounded serious. I turned to face him and saw that his eyes held no emotions.

"What is it?"

"How much do you trust Dylan Chris" my brows danced in confusion. Why's he asking me this? A week ago Russo asked a question like this too.

"I trust him Luciano he is my friend why are you asking?"

"Nothing to stress your pretty brain about" he told me but I wasn't buying it.

"Don't tell me that Luciano, Russo asked the same question a week ago and now you, tell me what did he do to you guys because he has not done anything to hurt me". He was silent for a while just staring at me.

"He told you he loves you?" now that left me shocked. Except Ava and Kira I never told anyone that Dylan loves me.

"H-how do you know that?"

"Just answer the question gemma" he deadpanned and I nodded.

"Yes he loves me, so he said" I watched his eyes turn dark and he clenched his hands.

"Did you two ever date?" He gritted out.

"Luciano your questions are making me nervous" I told him.

"Gemma please just answer whatever I ask you and soon you'll know the reason I'm asking" I nodded reluctantly while leering into his eyes with a skeptical look.

"No we never dated" he bit on his bottom lip and his pupils dilated. "When did you find out about his feelings for you?"

"On a valentines day, my second year" he nodded. "Come with me gemma" he held my hand and we left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3M 306K 34
โViolet tell me to stop and I will โž the feeling of his soft lips igniting flames throughout my body, my lower half becoming warmer every second I f...
6.4M 264K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
620K 16K 44
[ COMPLETED ] *under construction as I am editing * โšœโšœโšœ A ruthless yet sexy bastard took her as his possession for her father's debt toward him. Sh...
581K 11.3K 62
"๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...