๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ% ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
SPECIAL :D
034
ONE SHOT ^-^
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
One Shot <3
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
KATSUKI X ELENA
!!QUESTION!!
052
Special Chapter
053
054
055
056
50K!!โค๏ธ
IMPORTANT!!
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
Special Chapter
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
087
000.2
088
089
090
091
SPECIAL CHAPTER
092
093
094
095
096
097
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
Epilogue
HIS SPARK - SEQUEL + FUN FACTS

086

2.1K 67 93
By missnoodleaddict

"Wonder what's gonna happen, Sensei said they're still on the fence about letting first years enter work studies." Uraraka said as Elena perked up from Katsuki's shoulder on the couch. "From Togata's speech at the end there, it sounded like being the best is pretty epic." Mina said.

"I know a thing or two about that." Katsuki and Elena said at the same time. Elena snapped her head at him. "Hah?! You don't know shit!" Elena said, pointing a finger at him as they began bickering about who was better. The girls sighed and smirked.

"Married couple energy." Mina said, smiling. Elena and Katsuki snapped their heads in her way. "Hah?! No!" They said at the same time. They looked back at eachother. "Stop copying me!" They said at the same time.

As they continued bickering, Elena sighed. It was the morning, they just sat on the couch because some of them woke up earlier than estimated. Once it was time to go, Elena looked at Katsuki to see him mumbling something. "Something bothering you, little train?" Elena asked softly. Katsuki shook his head and looked at her. "Not really. Don't worry about it." He said as Elena nodded and kept walking towards school.

_____________

"So we had a conference about potential work studies for the first-years yesterday." Aizawa began as Elena sat, looking curiously at him. "Plenty of teachers, even the principal said, "Don't even think about it." He continued as Elena sulked.

"Huh?! Even after that whole demonstration we got?" Kirishima asked. "It makes sense, though. Given what led to the dorm system in the first place." Denki said, scratching the back of his head.

Katsuki stood up and yelled. "Hah! Take that!" He yelled. Elena looked at him as Sero spoke. "You're just saying that because you wouldn't be able to do it anyway." He said, making Elena chuckle.

Aizawa spoke once more as Katsuki stood. "But! Some were of the opinion that the overprotective direction we're going in, won't foster strong heroes." Aizawa continued. "As such, we will allow agencies with proven track records that offer work studies, to take on first years. That's our decision." Aizawa said, making Katsuki yelp. "Crap!" He yelled and sat down.

Elena chuckled at his cute behavior. He was quick to look at her chuckling state, admiring the soft laugh. "Simp!" Denki yelled, making Katsuki stand up again, yelling at him.

Elena watched him as he bickered.

'I fear for our kids.'

____________________

Elena looked around her room, pulling at her hair. She had messaged Katsuki and asked what she was supposed to wear, only to get a lame answer. 'Nothing special. Take on what makes you comfortable.' Which was all.

She looked through her closet, sighing until an idea popped into her head. Elena put on a simple black medium short dress with a slit up her thigh before putting on a white hoodie on top of it. 'If I'm too underdressed, I can just take the hoodie off. If I'm too overdressed I'll just go with the hoodie.' She thought as she looked through her closet for some accessories.

She put on her white simple sneakers and looked in the mirror. She shrugged and put her hair in a nice ponytail, her red bangs hanging loose as she looked in the mirror. "Sure." She mumbled. Katsuki had said he'd come to grab her when they had to leave.

She sat in her chair by her desk, checking out some simple questions of math to pass time, until a knock was heard on her door. Elena fixed her hair a little before she opened the door. Katsuki stood there, wearing a pair of black ripped jeans and a white button up shirt along with it. It was basic, but Elena liked it.

She smiled at him, however before she could say anything, she was pulled into a kiss. He kissed her lovingly as they both melted into the soft kiss. Once pulling away, Elena looked at him with a smile. "You're so cute." Elena said, kissing his cheek.

"And you're beautiful." He said, looking at her. Elena's cheeks flushed red before she looked at him. She chuckled and closed her door, locking it. "Where are you taking me?" Elena asked.

Katsuki smirked as they walked towards the elevators. "You'll have to find out." He said, smirking at her.

"Hmm."
____________________

Elena wondered what they were still doing at school, however she remember the certain room they were in. It was the room where they had the practical exam explanation. "What are we doing here?" Elena asked.

"It was the first place we met. Wasn't pleasant, but I remember how badass you were when you told four eyes off. Fuck." Katsuki said, almost groaning at the memory. He remembers the way she stood up when Iida had called her and Izuku out as if it was yesterday.

"Haha! Yeah I remember that. You know what I also remember?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at him. He looked at her. "When you tripped me in front of everybody." She said, pouting. He patted her head and smirked. "You got your payback, didn't you?" Katsuki asked as they exited the room.

"Sure did. But I have a question I've had ever since, I don't know, forever?" Elena asked, making Katsuki hum in response. "Did you get rescue points, or was that just me?" Elena asked, looking at him.

He tensed up. "Uh...everyone got rescue points...except for me.." Katsuki said as they walked down the hall. Elena looked at him, not surprised. "Why?" She asked, curious. "Because I didn't really care about anything other than the damn robots." He said, finally getting out of the school, walking towards the gate and out.

"Huh. Yeah, okay." She said as they walked in a comfortable silence down the street. "Where are you taking me?" Elena asked again, knowing that Katsuki just led her way. He remained silent as Elena sighed. She hated surprises, but still, she found them slightly intriguing.

______________________

Elena's eyes widened when she realized he had taken her to the place where they had their first "unofficial" or "unspoken" date. When Katsuki had taken her for ice cream, churros and on the Ferris wheel, to watch the sunset.

"Eh, I was so unsure of where to take you. So I just tried to-" Katsuki began, only to be hugged by Elena tightly. "This is amazing!" Elena said, smiling happily. Katsuki kissed her head as she skipped down the pretty beach.

Katsuki smirked at her playful behavior. He decided to get ice cream first for her. "We'll take two chocolate and vanilla ice creams." Katsuki said, handing the man the money.

He could see the way the man was looking at Elena, whom was obliviously looking at the glimmering Ferris wheel. The man handed Katsuki the ice creams, not getting his eyes off Elena. Katsuki's eyes held fury as he grabbed the man's shirt with one hand, holding the ice creams in the other as he pulled him over the stall. "Keep your fucking eyes off her." He hissed, his teeth gritting as he spoke.

The man looked at Katsuki in intimidation, almost trembling. Elena looked back at Katsuki, shrugging upon seeing him holding the man in the stall.

She took her ice cream as Katsuki held the man in place. "O-okay man! I'm sorry!" He said as Katsuki let go. Elena smiled at the man before Katsuki walked behind her, his ice cream in hand towards the Ferris wheel.

"Come on! I wanna go on the Ferris wheel before the sun goes down!" Elena said, smiling at Katsuki. He thought she was absolutely beautiful as the golden color of the sun hit her face. The way her hair blowed a little in the wind, made his jaw almost open. "God." He mumbled as he paid the man handling the Ferris wheel.

Elena walked and sat down in the carriage as Katsuki sat down beside her, holding her close to him. "Haha! I remember when you were all shy and shit. I was like a decease you didn't want to get!" Elena said, laughing as the wheel moved, sending them up.

Katsuki chuckled and held her close. "You called it a date, but I didn't want to because I didn't know how you felt." Katsuki said honestly.

Elena looked at him. "I think I liked you. No, I did, I really did. But I think I was afraid, because I still had shit with Junichiro, and stuff.." Elena said, looking at him. He nodded as he wanted to change subject to something else. "You don't like sushi?" Katsuki asked, finally remembering that he forgot to ask her the day before.

She nodded. "I can eat it, but I don't particularly like it." She said, as they were halfway to the top. "Why not?" He asked, curious.

"Eh, Junichiro made me make it for him and Karla all the time, I never got to eat it, however when I did, I got hit because It wasn't how he wanted it, or i wasn't supposed to eat." She said, remembering the times she got a beating for eating at the table, or for eating at all.

Katsuki sighed, feeling bad for her. "They're gone now. We'll find your biological parents and make sure you get everything right." He said, smiling as he kissed her head. Elena looked at him, smiling.

Katsuki put his hand at her jaw before pulling her into a gentle kiss. As they finally reached the top, the golden colors of the sun hit their faces, feeling lost in the moment. They shared a passionate and stomach twisting kiss. Elena felt her whole stomach curl as she kissed him. He felt at peace upon feeling her lips on his own.

Once pulling away, their lips were a little swollen. Katsuki mumbled the simple words that made Elena melt to the core.

"I love you."

____________________

"Churros!" Elena yelled as she skipped towards the stand by the Ferris wheel. Katsuki smiled at her childish behavior, recognizing the person standing in the stall. "Ooh! You're the same guy that made us churros some months ago!" Elena said, smiling at him. The man nodded politely. Katsuki chuckled, nodding at the man before he ordered two packs of churros, chocolate on top.

"Have a nice day!" He said, handing them the churros. Elena smiled and thanked him before they went off to sit on a bench. "I love churros!" Elena said as she took a bite of a churro. Katsuki came to like churros after he had went there and had them with Elena.

"Do you like them, Katsuki?" Elena asked as Katsuki nodded, eating a churro. Elena kissed his cheek, her lips covered in sugar as Katsuki was forced to brush off the sugar. "Oi! You missed." He said before he pulled her in for a kiss. He could taste the sweet taste of sugar and chocolate on her lips as they kissed.

"His new favorite flavor."

______________________________

Elena and Katsuki walked through the doors of the heights alliance after doing all kinds of things around the city. The class were discussing something in the living room. Elena took off her sneakers, carrying them as she walked into the living room.

"Hey guys!" Mina said, noticing them first as Katsuki had a hand on Elena's waist, she had taken off her hoodie, remaining in only the black dress, holding the hoodie in her arms. "Hey! Had fun?" Denki asked, making Elena nod. Mina gave her a look, a look she knew by experience. "If-you-don't-tell-me-everything-I'll-kill-you." Her eyes said, making Elena chuckle as she spoke. "We're gonna go change, then we all can watch a few movies." She said, smiling at them.

Most of them nodded before they went back to the discussion.

Katsuki and Elena walked into the elevator as Katsuki followed her to her room. He wanted to follow her everywhere to make sure nothing stupid happened while he wasn't there. Just as Elena unlocked her door and walked in, Katsuki was quick to push her back against the door, looking at her with hunger in his eyes.

His eyes trailed over her face before he brought her in for a lust full kiss. Elena dropped the shoes and her hoodie she was holding before she kissed him with passion, tugging at his hair. Katsuki locked the door in the process before Elena wrapped her legs around his waist.

He carried her to her bed as he put her down gently, being on top of her as they kissed with hunger. Their tongues danced together as Elena pulled lightly at his hair. Katsuki's hands roamed around her waist upon holding her firmly against him. Katsuki broke the kiss, beginning to trail wet kisses down her neck.

A small sound escaped Elena's lips as he sucked on her skin right at her collar bone. Elena pulled at his hair when he kissed her at a sensitive spot on her neck, making him groan.

Just as he was about to trail kisses further down her body, a knock on the door was heard. "Hey! Elena? We need some help with food downstairs.." Mina's voice was heard. Katsuki rolled his eyes as he held his face right beside hers, his lips close to her ear.

Elena breathed heavily before answering. "I'll be down in a sec!" She said as Katsuki began kissing her right underneath her ear, sending shivers down her spine as a moan almost slipped past her lips. "Okay. But hurry!" Mina said. Elena said a simple yes in response before she brought Katsuki up, looking at him.

His lips were swollen as his hair was more than a mess than it was before. "We have to go downstairs. They're waiting." Elena said, running a hand over his cheek. Katsuki groaned before he got up. His mind had been stuck on the short dress Elena had been wearing all day. It was rather disturbing for him, but he dealt with it, of course. However he swore to himself that once he got back to the dorms, he would make sure she knew how the dress drove him crazy.

Unfortunately for them, the class needed them. Elena got dressed into a pair of grey sweat-shorts and a simple white shirt. She put on her penguin slippers and put her hair into a bun.

"I don't know what makes me crazier. That outfit, or your dress." Katsuki said, putting an arm over his face as he laid on her bed. Elena chuckled before she told him to get up. "Go get dressed and I'll meet you downstairs. Okay?" Elena asked as Katsuki walked up to her.

Elena kissed his lips softly before she opened the door to her room, Katuski following her. She locked it and walked towards the elevators while Katsuki went to his room. She would've come
with him, but she didn't know if he could really keep himself from repeating the same action as before.

As she arrived downstairs, the class greeted her. "Where's Bakugo?" Mina asked. Elena looked at her and told her that he was simply getting dressed. "Alright, what do you need help with?" Elena asked as they walked into the kitchen, her hands in her pockets.

"Uh..oh right! Sato is asleep, and we don't know how to make cookies as good as you do." Mina said, pouting. Elena rolled her eyes playfully and went to get the ingredients.

"Need help?" Mina asked. Elena looked at him. "No, it's easy. Go sit with the others!" Elena said. Mina hugged Elena briefly, thanking her before she skipped into the living room.

As Elena made the batter, she almost got startled by the pair of hands wrapping around her waist. Katsuki's breath hit her neck before he kissed her right under her ear, making a shiver run down her spine. "You're making cookies?" He asked, smirking. She nodded, being unable to speak without stuttering.

"Y-Yupp!" She said. Katsuki smirked, knowing he made an affect on her. "Alright." He said as his hands around her waist trailed up, under her shirt and landed on her stomach, rubbing circles with his thumb on it. Elena sighed heavily as she continued blending.

Katsuki kissed her neck before his lips almost touched her ear.

"I wish you knew what affect you have on me."

_______________________
Words: 2821

AH. A LITTLE STEAMY CHAPTER- OOP. I was bored and I wanted to god damn action. I know all of u wanted it too, BUT YEAH :D

I KNOW I SAID I'D POST THIS TMR, BUT I WAS THRILLED, AND NOW ITS OUT. SO YEAH :D I NAILED TEO CHAPTERS IN A DAY <3

Tell me what you thought of the date, and the steammm. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

CIAO CHICKADEES <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.8K 110
โ™ ๏ธŽโ€ขโžบ โ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’”๐’”. โž โžฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
159K 5.7K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
47.2K 1.1K 43
๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ... ๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ ...๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด.๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
499 36 18
๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŒ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š๐š ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›...