First Sight

Oleh marina_vause

Danielle moves to LA willing to start a new fresh life, without knowing anyone or where she was putting her s... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 34

804 20 3
Oleh marina_vause

-Okay you two, let's get inside shall we?- Jay appears at the door, we both laughed, she holds my hand and proceeds to follow Jay.

We all prepared our drinks, separately, each one of us had to do their drink for every single person in the house and then we got outside again with our drinks.

-Who's starting?

-Can I?- Barrett holds up one drink- This is a long island ice tea.

-Oh no- I hold my head and they laugh.

-Oh yes, the long island. This story...

-Shouldn't be told.

-Why not?- Giggles- Well, Danielle had just turned twenty one, of course she had gotten drunk before but that night she just wanted to enjoy it. I'm her best friend so I should take care of her, how? Drinking with her. I don't have to say much do I? I vomited on the bartender. She vomited on me, it was a whole disaster, and we had to call our other friend to pick us up.

-It was a long night- I say and Stefania looks at me in a funny way- Do you want to do next?

-Sure- Giggles.

-Well, a margarita, why? You all ask me, Jessica knows the answer, right?

-Oh jesus.

-Not even jesus could help us in that moment.

-What happened?

-Basically, we got drunk, alone, in my beach house and decided it was a good idea to get to know the people on the beach, new years eve, everyone drunk. I mean why not?

-Why not.

-That's when we met Caterina, who was, just like us, drunk. So we had a threesome.

-Oh my god!- Jay yells making us all laugh.

-Starting to feel like everyone has fucked everyone in this circle.

-Do not include me, I like men, although right now I'd pretty much love to be straight.

-Yeah I'd love to be gay right now- Jaina drinks the rest of her drink.

We laugh, again, and everyone proceeded to tell their stories.

-Well, it's three am, no one is getting out of this house with this much alcohol, so, there's rooms for everyone- Stefania gets up, and stands her hand looking right into my eyes- Are you coming baby?

-Good night everyone!- I say, as I get pushed to the inside of the house earing them laugh.

-Should we get more drinks?- Whispers close to my mouth.

-Maybe- I place my hands on her waist and she smiles- I'll wait for you in your room.

-Okay.

**********

-Good morning- Jay says as I get outside.

I see Jaina and him sitting and drinking their coffee, Caterina on the pool, the others might be asleep. I look at my phone, it marked eleven in the morning making me giggle.

-Good morning. Where are the other two?

-Still asleep, Stefania?

-Same thing. I'm going inside to make coffee, do you need anything?

-No thank you.

I walk inside, and prepared some food to bring outside, I lean on the counter to go trough social media on my phone, and then I felt two hands around my waist.

-This photo looks pretty- I whisper as I turn my phone to her, she leaves a kiss on my forehead- Can I post it?

-You can, but why am I holding a bag on my shoulder?

I laugh turning to her.

-I have no idea, I don't remember.

-Morning- Kisses me gently.

I push her by her robe, noticing her simple outfit for this morning, I smile.

-Are you wearing a bikini with a robe?

-Yes, I think so.

-That is so fancy- I giggle giving her the coffee I made- Let me take a picture?

-I look terrible.

-No you don't- I take the photo, and then kiss her- You look gorgeous as always.

-Are you posting it?

-No, this one is for me- She laughs- I can post the other one.

-Sure.

-How are them?

-Pretty much okay.

-Cool.

-Cool.

We went quiet, looking at each other.

-I'm sorry, is it too early to ask questions?

-Depends on the question, you know I'm a little slow in the morning after so much alcohol- I raise my eyebrow and she laughs.

-I liked the way we were yesterday. I...I don't know why I invited Jay but he seemed like a nice guy. And you like him but...

-But he is an employee.

-Yeah sure, I thought it would bother me more but it didn't, I know it's just Jay but I liked having someone out of our friend group, one of my employees, knowing about us.

-What are you saying?- I smile, gently holding her hand.

-Are we together? Is this something you want to last?

-I...Yes, yes it is.

-Look I'm not pressuring you, you don't have to answer now just because I...

I stop her sentence, kissing her.

-Stefania...- I whisper with my eyes closed- I want you.

-Okay- Smiles- I'm not saying I'm going to expose us to the media or show up holding hands at the company tomorrow, but I just needed to know..

-I'm fine with all of it, we'll have to go slowly but it's not like there isn't rumors online.

-What?

-Oh you don't know? I thought someone had told you, Jaina for example.

-I didn't know, I'm so sorry, I can try to cover it up.

-Honey it's fine- I shrug my shoulders, grabbing my cup of coffee and starting walking.

-Is it really?

-Sure- I blink and she smiles.

POV STEFANIA

-Bambina- I say as I got to my room.

-Hi mom.

-How are you?

-I'm okay, how are you?

-Fine, I miss you.

-I miss you too.

-Are you coming home for a visit?

-I think so, but I won't make it to christmas, I'm spending it here.

-Alright...

-Is there something you want to tell me?

-No, no, not now.

-Sure, I love you mom.

-Stefania?- I hear Danielle knocking on the door.

-I love you more bela. I have to go.

-Okay, I'll talk to you later.

-Yes?- I say as I hang up the phone and unlock the door.

-You locked the door?- She raises her eyebrow, and switches her eyes from me to my phone multiple times.

-I was making some calls.

-Sure- Says walking past me.

-Where are you going?- I watch her as she puts on her coat.

-Home.

-We've talked about this...

-Relax Stefania, I'm just picking up some clothes, and my work things.

-Why are you talking to me like that?- I come closer as she puts her phone on the back pocket of her pants.

-What are you hiding?

-What?

-Why do you know my past, and I feel like I know almost nothing about you?

-Danielle...

-I'll see you later, oh don't worry Thomas is coming with me- She closes the door quickly.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

308K 8.9K 64
Danielle is the CEO of a record label, along with her best friend. She has girl drama daily with her toxic girlfriend, she feels used and useless unt...
72.2K 1.8K 27
Allison's life is turned upside down when her parents kick her out of the house. Will her new found sister be able to help and protect her?
21.1K 577 7
Based on the live they did 5/14/2020, where they agree to go to a bar after the pandemic is over so Stefania can teach Danielle how to flirt. May be...
4K 122 9
While in Seattle, Danielle meets a coworker who she will be working closely with in Italy. They immediately establish a bad relationship with one ano...