Enemy • Legacies

By undeadbelova

♡˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES The Auclair Academy for the Superior Supernatural and the Salvatore School fo... More

ENEMY!
━━ trigger warnings ⚠️
━━ the auclair student files
━━ other character files¹
━━ other character files²
━━ other character files³
━━ additional cast applications
━━ a discord server
ACT ONE!
001. fear is a weapon
002. the death of kiara auclair
003. we already have a monster problem
004. friends, foes and everything inbetween
005. cookies and truth weed tea
006. the library full of weird artifacts
007. we have history together
008. founder's party
009. family ties
010. black out days
011. broken hearts club
012. the human loving gargoyle
013. you get to investigate a tree milf?
014. the annual shame
015. actions and consequences
016. olivia auclair's day off
018. sweet treats and reality checks
019. the almighty necromancer
020. a door into darkness
021. the murder of one
022. an incredibly loveless marriage
023. death keeps knocking on my door
024. ghost of you
025. i did something bad
026. founder's day
ACT TWO!
027. the aftermath
028. somewhere only we know
029. cruel summer
030. into the woods
031. we're just out here, crying about death
032. this semester will be different
033. fire meet gasoline
034. house of memories
035. the night everything fell apart

017. slug drunk supernaturals

339 27 131
By undeadbelova

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊        ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊        ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱

SLUG DRUNK SUPERNATURALS

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Amelia hummed a tune, as she was working away in the Salvatore school kitchen. She took a wooden spoon and mixed a large bowl of waffle batter, singing all the while.

Tori then entered the room, thinking about how she'd woken up that morning in Myrical's arms. It freaked her out, and she'd practically fallen out of the bed when she noticed.

The hybrid was conflicted... did this mean that her humanity was flickering? Because emotionless Tori was not a cuddly person.

Before she turned off her emotions, she was very affectionate. The girl had often hugged her friends or family and while she was sort of seeing Glen, she often fell asleep cuddled up to him.

Victoria didn't want any of that... she liked not having to worry about her feelings... and to remember that her mother was dead, as well as her father and stepmother... or Kiara, who served somewhat as a mentor to her.

Tori sat her elbows down on the bench, as she placed her head in the palm of her hands. "Houston, we have a problem." She announced, as Amelia spun around, with a very smiley expression.

"Morning Tori Bear!" The Claire-Mikealson greeted chipperly, throwing her cousin completely off guard. "Woah, what happened to you?" Victoria asked as Amelia tilted her head. "What do you mean, dear cuz?"

Tori blinked in surprise before she stood upright. "You know what, nevermind I'll go complain to Hope." She decided, believing that Amelia was acting very different and unusual.

"Okay but hurry back, I made waffles for you and Hope! They will be ready soon." Amelia called out before she went back to singing and cooking.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Lizzie's voice boomed through the PA, "Good news, friends. The talent show is going on as previously scheduled."

"So, Lizzie's acting weird." Landon declared, turning to Rafael and Lucas. "She's not the only one." Lucas confessed, as he noticed an eerily happy Hope walking past.

Hope approached Niko and Laura, before she tapped Niko on the shoulder. "Hey Neeks! Hey Laur!" The tribrid greeted, as Niko smiled at the girl, though he could tell that something was definitely up.

"Hey Hope! What's up?" The telepathic Shiratori asked, as Laura gave Hope an awkward wave. Hope waved back, before she looked to Niko. "I was thinking... maybe we should do a talent." The tribrid suggested.

"What? Uh, you and me?" Niko asked, as he was trying to get a read on her. "I never wanted to before 'cause I would have had to do it alone. But now I have you. And we make up our own faction. The tribrid and the telepath." She gleamed.

"That actually sounds like a really cool band name." Laura admitted with a chuckle as Hope laughed. "Right? I thought so too!"

Niko looked at Hope a little awkwardly, as he could read that she was in a happy mood, but it didn't seem like she was herself.

Meanwhile, Alaric had been busy trying to break it to Rachel and Lucas that they were going to be getting married, so he hadn't realised that the student body was slug drunk.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

During practice for the talent show, Tori was hot on Clary's heels, as she wanted to know why the Bailey was in such a good mood.

Carice, who usually had time for nobody, had been dancing around with Aphrodite only moments earlier, as if they had been friends all along.

"Clary, Clar— Wait up!" Tori called out, as the witch was walking through the courtyard.

Carice stop and spun around, her eyes landing on the hybrid. "Hey beautiful." The brunette spoke lovingly, as Tori was taken back by this.

"Wait, you think I'm beautiful?" The O'Connell-Mikealson asked as Clary let out a giggle. "Oh Tori, you're smoking hot." Carice said, taking a couple steps closer to the humanityless vampire.

"Did you need something?" Clary hummed, as she glanced down at Tori's lips for a moment, before meeting her eyes again.

Victoria blinked in surprise, noticing this before she asked, "Yeah, where are you going? You left the main building in such a rush." Tori stated, wanting to avoid bluntly asking her why she was in such a good mood.

"Why, do you want to come with me?" Clary asked coyly as Tori rolled her eyes, before she found herself also glancing at Carice's lips.

She didn't understand why she suddenly felt her breath hitch in her throat. Why was the hybrid so nervous around Clary? After all, she had no humanity.

"I'm looking for something." Clary admitted, as she was looking for the latest artefact being an urn. "The knife, actually." Tori's eyes widened, as something was definitely up. Why hell did Carice of all people want the knife?

The witch then cupped Tori's face gently with her hands. "You should help me. We can steal the knife— and then go on a roadtrip to Malivore with it!"

"Clary, what the fu—"

"Wouldn't that just be so romantic?"

Before Victoria could even respond, Clary edged closer and placed a kiss on Tori's lips. The hybrid was surprised by this, particularly because Carice— who was in denial about being pansexual— had initiated the kiss.

Tori closed her eyes and kissed back, as she threw her arms around the other girls waist. Feeling her touch, Clary smiled into the kiss.

"Hey guys! Oh shit sorry—"

Tori and Clary broke apart, though Tori still kept her arms around the witch. The pair faced Aphrodite, who had appeared before them.

She held a jar, containing a slug like creature.

"Aphrodite, what the fuck is that?" Victoria asked, as Clary scrunched up her face at it. "It's a slug. The unicorn is a host for this parasite.... It's infected most of the student body. It's why everyone has been so chipper... but it's also why suddenly a heap of students are looking for the knife."

"Don't listen to her, Tor. I'm fine. Let's look for the knife together." Clary hummed, catching Tori's attention again. Tori released her arms from Carice, "You are hot as fuck, but you are not convincing me to help you find the damn knife." She stated bluntly before she turned to Aphrodite.

"So what do we do?" The hybrid asked.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Sometime later, Beau and Aphrodite stood on stage, as the redhead was scanning the room to see who was there. Tori suddenly stood at the back of the room in the doorway.

She gave Aphie a thumbs up, to let her know that all of the slug drunk supernatural students were in this very room, as there was a plan in place to save everyone. The unicorn was dead, now they just had to kill the slugs.

Aphie looked to Beau, "Sing your heart out, B." She encouraged him, as Beau chuckled. "Absolutely, Red." He said, before he winked at her.

As music played, Beau lifted the microphone to his mouth, before the words flowed out of it.

"Draw the cat eye sharp enough to kill a man. You did some bad things, but I'm the worst of them. Sometimes I wonder which one will be your last lie."

Suddenly, the stage lights changed colours, as the girls face the audience, which was full of energy.

"They say looks can kill, and I might try. I don't dress for women. I don't dress for men. Lately I've been dressing for revenge. I don't start shit, but I can tell you how it ends. Don't get sad, get even. So on the weekends, I don't dress for friends. Lately I've been dressing for revenge."

The witch bounced around stage as he sung, enjoying every moment of this.

Cheers were heard throughout the crowd, and the Lazuli had a grin from ear to ear, as he was prepared to sing the next lyrics.

But they never came.

Suddenly, everyone within the room was shocked with a wave of electricity. Beau looked up at Tori and Aphrodite in complete surprise, before looking at the students in the audience, who were erupting into screams, as green slimy slugs had fallen out of their ears.

"God that is so gross.." Tori  blurted from beside Aphrodite. "Fucking disgusting.. but the look on their faces was so funny." The heretic admitted, as Tori even chuckled.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Once everyone had been de-slugged, things seemed to have gone back to normal for the most part.

Charlie watched from afar as Penelope stood with her suitcase in hand, as she was in Josie's arms. The witchs shared one last kiss, before the Park was soon to walk out of the school's door.

"I can't do this without you Pen..." Josie said, with tear filled eyes once she broke away from the Park. "You're my rock... I love you."

With tear filled eyes Penelope gazed into Josie's sad ones. "I love you too Jojo. I'm sorry things had to end this way." She insisted before they embraced.

Hearing that the pair were saying goodbye, Charlie's shoulders slumped. The girl he loved was leaving... and they'd never made amends.

When Josie left Penelope's side with reluctance, the witch approached Charlie, placing a hand on his shoulder which caused him to jump in surprise.

The Salvatore turned around, his eyes landing on Penelope, who looked sad. "I'm guessing you heard everything?" She asked, as Charlie nodded, tears filling his eyes now.

"Don't go." Charlie pleaded, as Penelope retracted her hand from his shoulder. The vampire reached out and gently took it his own.

"I can't stay here Char, not if that wicked mutt is coming back to this school." Penelope declared, as she seemed scared. "She's not the monster you think she is." Charlie insisted, knowing instantly that Penelope was talking about Olivia.

"I want to believe you, but I can't." Penelope insisted, as she didn't think Liv was going to change. She felt like she had seen the Auclair's true colours in the locker room that day, and she figured it was only a matter of time before she actually killed somebody.

"I'm sorry for everything." Penelope began, "For all the pain I put you through... for not being there when you got kicked out of the school... for falling in love with your sister. I know this all hurt you so much, and I hate that." She confessed sadly. "You're my best friend."

A couple of stray tears rolled down Charlie's cheeks before he stepped forward to pull Penelope in for a hug. Releasing the handle of her suitcase, Penelope hugged Charlie back as she cried.

Although Penelope's apology didn't undo all of the hurt she had caused the Salvatore, a weight had certainly lifted from this shoulders.

Sadly, Charlie kissed the top of her head, as Penelope melted more into arms, not wanting to let go.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Meanwhile in the common room, Aphrodite and Lizzie sat cuddled up together by the fireplace, as Aphie held Lizzie in her arms as the Saltzman leaned into her. The redhead was tracing circles with her fingertips gently on Lizzie's shoulder.

"I hope Liv is okay." Aphrodite sighed, staring into the flames of the fireplace. Lizzie looked up at Aphie with a sympathetic smile. "I'm pretty sure Mum sent her to stay with Elena and Damon, so I'm sure she is fine." The Saltzman insisted.

Aphie smiled slightly, remembering how Olivia had interacted with their daughter Lexi. She then thought back to the Salvatore brothers, as she knew them well back in 1864.

Stefan and Damon may had been caught up with Katherine, but they had definitely noticed Aphrodite and her then girlfriend Violetta, who also lived in the village.

Aphrodite was quite loved by Giuseppe, which made no sense because that man couldn't even love his own children. She often visited the Salvatore home and played croquet in the yard with Stefan, keeping him company while Damon had been away.

They were all cherished memories from so long ago, before the town became well aware of the existence of vampires and Aphrodite fled, after watching her beloved die.

"Sometimes I wonder what Damon in 1864 would think of Damon now." Aphrodite suddenly spoke, as Lizzie chuckled slightly. "I forget you were alive back then. I'm basically dating a milf."

Aphrodite pretended to be offended by this statement, which only made Lizzie more amused.

"You take that back, I'm not old." Aphie huffed dramatically as Lizzie rolled her eyes playfully. "Nah." She decided before she leant forward and placed a soft kiss on the heretic's lips.

Aphrodite's eyes fluttered shut and she returned the kiss, as her hand that her been tracing circles on Lizzie's shoulder, was now running through her blonde hair.

Nearby, Niko and Laura sat on a sofa, as Laura was talking to him about her day, though he seemed quite lost in thought and hadn't been listening.

"Niko? Are you listening to me?" Laura awkwardly asked her cousin, who suddenly snapped back to reality.

"Sorry— sorry, I was kind of thinking about something." Niko confessed, with a laugh. "What's up?" Laura then asked, poking for information.

"I think... I might like Hope." Niko admitted, as the pair had been spending a bit of time together. He never had expected to get close to the tribrid, though after she had rescued him from the fangs of Victoria, they had started talking more.

"Wait... really?" Laura asked, with a surprised smile on her lips. "Ssh, don't speak too loudly. Everyone here has super hearing." Niko quickly shushed her.

"It's just... conflicting. When I'm with Hope, there's so much going on inside her head. She has one hell of a busy brain... and I try not to look into her thoughts but it's hard." He confessed awkwardly.

Laura found this a little amusing, and let out a laugh. "Okay but what does she think of you? Clearly you would be able to find out." She admitted.

Niko blushed suddenly before he shook his head, "No... I can't tell you. I'll just keep it to myself." He decided as Laura sighed, "Nooo, damn it."

What they didn't know, is that Luca had overheard them. He hadn't seen Niko have a crush before, so he was slightly amused.

"Hey." Landon greeted Lucas suddenly, catching the siphon's attention. "Hey Lan." The Saltzman replied, with a small smile.

"You're back to being yourself." The Kirby stated, as Lucas nodded, "Yep. Unfortunately, I'm no longer the chipper, happy go lucky Lucas." The siphon said as Landon shrugged. "I uh... happen to like this Lucas better, for the record."

Lucas smiled at the ravenette, as a comfortable silence fell upon them... though anybody could tell that Landon was itching to ask a question.

"Did you uh... mean what you said while you were slug drunk?" The Kirby asked.

Lucas laughed awkwardly before he eyed his crush. "What... that I think you're the dorkiest, nicest, hottest guy I've ever come to know?" He asked, slightly blushing before he admitted "Yeah I meant every word of it."

Landon couldn't contain the smile on his face, "You know... I always thought I was into girls and girls only." He admitted, as he thought back to how happy he had been while he dated Hope. "But that all changed when you and your friends walked into the Grill one day and I just couldn't take my eyes off of you." He trailed off.

Lucas smiled softly, as did Landon. The Saltzman found his face edging closer to Landon's, as the Kirby realised what was about to happen and moved closer to the witch also.

Their lips were only centimetres apart, when Alaric's voice could be loudly heard over the PA, "Can Lucas Saltzman and Rachel Diamond come to the Headmasters office?"

Lucas averted his eyes away from Landon's lips, as he let out a sigh. "What a buzzkill." Landon chuckled nervously, as Lucas met his eyes. "He always is. I'll see you later, kay?"

Landon watched as the boy he was crushing on walked away, wishing he had kissed him.

Moments later Rachel and Lucas shared a look of disgust, as they approached the Headmasters office. They had no idea why they'd been called to see Alaric, together.

Now entering the office, they see Alaric sitting in his usual chair, while Rachel's mother Leanne stood to the right of him.

"Mum?" Rachel asked confusedly, as Lucas just looked between Alaric and Leanne. "This looks like a family matter... why am I here?" He asked bluntly, as he looked to his father.

"Well, we've got something to announce to you both." Alaric declared, looking between Rachel and Lucas. He didn't want to tell them what was going to happen between them, but he was thinking about the money and not about his son.

"Rachel, as you are aware each Diamond is to find a suitor." Leanne reminded her daughter, as the younger vampire rolled her eyes. "I know, because you don't stop reminding me."

"Well, we've decided that Rachel, you will be getting married to Lucas." Alaric announced, as both Rachel and Lucas' face fell.

"Ew! I would never marry him!" Rachel snapped, as Leanne frowned disappointedly at her daughter. Lucas then scoffed, "Alaric, this better be a fucking joke!" He growled at his father.

"This isn't a joke, Lucas. It's been decided that you two will be married within the next week." The older Saltzman declared, as tears pricked the corner of the siphon witch's eyes.

"We'll be getting you both fitted for your attire tomorrow, so be prepared to be up early." Leanne declared, as both Rachel and Lucas glared at her. "Not on my fucking life, bitch." The younger Saltzman seethed.

Leanne scoffed, taking offence to his tone. Lucas turned to his father, as he tried to find the words to tell him that he was gay, and that he was interested in somebody.

The boy had never actually said those words aloud, though according to Tori he didn't have to.. in the blonde Mikealson's words, "From first glance I knew you were a raging homosexual."

Before Lucas could say anything, Alaric got to his feet. "Whether you like it or not, this wedding is happening. End of conversation." The man growled at his son.

Tears pricked the corners of his eyes, as he knew he'd be unable to fight it as Alaric was his legal guardian.

"I fucking hate you." Lucas snapped, before he left, slamming the door behind him.

Moments later, the Saltzman was in the kitchen, on the verge of a mental breakdown. As he siphoned from the wall, he slammed the door to the kitchen closed and began to break down.

Breaking into a sob, Luca cried out in pain. Never in his life had he felt so invalidated as he had been, and by the person who was supposed to be his own father.

The blonde then thrusted his arms out, as the kitchen cabinets opened and the contents flew out, smashing across the room.

He let out another cry, as he then threw the cutlery telekinetically across the kitchen, as knifes pierced the walls.

As he cried, he hadn't heard the door slightly open. Myrical stood, watching the boy sob. Her face fell, and truthfully she wanted to rush in and use a calming spell on the boy, but something told her that he needed to let it all out.

The Benning closed the door, quickly thinking about who she should find, to go and comfort Luca. There was Beau or Tori... or Lizzie or Charlie. Honestly, she would just see who she could find first.

After searching, the Benning bumped into Beau. "Hey!" Myrical greeted, worry on her face. "Myrical? Are you okay?" Beaumont asked, as the werewitch let out a sigh. "You um... might want to come to the kitchen. I think Lucas needs you." The ravenette spoke, in her usual soft voice.

By the time the pair had headed to the kitchen, Tori had joined them. Myrical opened the door, and the duo saw their best friend sitting on the floor, a sobbing mess. Broken ceramics surrounded him.

"Luca." Beau spoke, his voice surprised and worried. The Saltzman looked up, wanting to cry again when he noticed that his two best friends had found him.

Tori's breath hitched in her throat, and despite being an emotionless soul, she felt empathy for her best friend. Another sign that her humanity was flickering.

She sped over to Lucas, using her vampire speed. The Mikealson then bent down, and hugged Luca. Myrical watched in surprise, since the Tori she knew was serious and stoic.

Beau then rushed over, sitting on the ground also with Tori and Lucas, as he hugged the Saltzman too.

Now held by his two best friends, Lucas cried. They sat there for hours, and not once did the impatient Mikealson or the sassy Lazuli complain.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Alone in the gymnasium, Charlie belted the punching bag with his fists, as hot tears rolled down his cheeks.

Penelope was gone... and their relationship had been destroyed. The Salvatore knew that Liv's attack on the Park is what lead her to leave, but he didn't blame her.

He blamed himself.

He blamed himself for letting Penelope get close to Josie when he left Auclair Academy. Upon getting close to Josie, Penelope had changed... and it hadn't been for the better.

The Salvatore had been so focused on punching the bag, that he hadn't heard somebody else enter the gymnasium.

"Uh— sorry. I didn't realise that anybody was in here." Glen confessed, as he was wanting to do some training before heading to bed.

"I'll leave you be, Charlie." Glen decided, before he turned to leave. Charlie watched as Glen was leaving, but despite wanting to be alone, he suddenly dreaded the feeling.

After a moment, Charlie found the courage to run after Glen. He grabbed the werewolf by the arm, and spun him around so that the two were face to face.

The Forde seemed surprised for a moment, and his breath hitched in his throat as he kept his eyes on Charlie. "Sorry." Charlie said, as he quickly retracted his hand from Glen. "I just... don't want to be alone."

"Okay... I can stay." Glen nodded, before Charlie glanced down at the werewolf's lips, before looking back into his eyes. Glen noticed this, and leant forward to place his lips on the Salvatores.

Charlie's eyes fluttered shut and he kissed Glen back, as he found his hands gently cupping the Forde's cheeks.

Glen smiled into the kiss before the boys began to kiss more passionately. He then wrapped his arms around the vampire and picked him up, as he walked them towards the mat.

Glen laid Charlie down on the floor, and they broke apart for a moment, as the Forde removed his shirt. Charlie couldn't help to stare for a moment, his cheeks heating.

Glen caught Charlie checking him out and let out a chuckle, "I see all my training must have paid off." The Forde awkwardly blurted as Charlie chuckled, "You could say that." He said, before he pulled off his own shirt, to be met with Glen's lips again.

As they went back to making out, Charlie took Glen's hands in his own, lacing their fingers together before the werewolf pinned them at the Salvatore's side gently.

It was as though nothing else mattered but eachother. Two broken people, finding light in eachother's darkness.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Meanwhile at the Gilbert house, Olivia had made herself feel quite at home. She'd met Damon, who had cracked open a bottle of bourbon as soon as he got home from work. He cracked a lot of Dad jokes, that Liv found hilariously unfunny... but he seemed like a good enough guy.

Elena had been incredibly kind. She was constantly checking to see if Liv needed anything and was curious about her. The Auclair wasn't really used to people asking her questions and wanting to genuinely talk to her, so it had been nice.

Elena also adored Lexi. It had been the most obvious thing to Olivia. She often hugged her daughter, referred to her affectionately and before Elena went to bed she kissed Lexi on the forehead good night.

It was such a wild concept to Liv... because Kiara never used to do any of that. Liv didn't think she ever received a hug from her mother... Aphrodite certainly noticed and made up for it though.

Currently, the Auclair was heading to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. She couldn't sleep... she felt restless and truthfully wasn't used to sleeping in her own room. Sharing a bedroom seemed to bring the Auclair comfort.

The ravenette hadn't expected to find Lexi in the kitchen, raiding the cupboard for a midnight snack. The Salvatore closed the door, as she had a cookie in her mouth.

It was then the brunette made eye contact with their house guest. Lexi took a proper bite out of the cookie before she took it in her hand. "Hey." She greeted, as Liv smiled, "Hey Lex."

"Where are the glasses?" The werewitch then asked, as Lexi pointed to a cabinet above the counter. Liv approached it and grabbed a glass, before she walked over to the tap and filled it with water.

"Can't sleep?" Lexi asked, as Olivia shook her head. "Nope... you?" She replied before she took a sip from her glass.

"No, I got hungry." Lexi confessed, with a laugh before she took another bite from her cookie, finishing it.

"I um... Haven't really ever slept in a bedroom alone so... I guess I feel a bit uneased." Liv confessed, feeling embarrassed by this.

"Oh.. really?" Lexi asked, surprised to hear this. Liv nodded, "Yeah I have always shared a room with Aphie or Myrical so..."

"Well... uh, I'm neither of them but... you're welcome to come sleep in my room." Lexi shrugged, "I mean you'd sort of have to share my bed because another mattress wouldn't fit in the room."

Liv had a small smile on her lips, at the kind gesture. She didn't mind sharing a bed, there'd been many nights she had fallen asleep cuddled up to Myrical.

"That... would be nice, actually." The Auclair admitted, as she finished her drink before placing the empty glass in the sink.

Lexi smiled before she lead Olivia to her bedroom. The Auclair looked around, finding the aesthetic of her room to be cute.

Liv walked over to the side of the bed opposite to where Lexi was and climbed into it. She got comfortable under the covers, before she was face to face with the Salvatore.

"Do you think you'll need another blanket or pillow or anything?" Lexi asked, as Liv shook her head. "No, I'm pretty cosy."

"There's something else I'm pretty accustomed to when I sleep... do you mind if I cast a spell?" The werewitch asked as Lexi shook her head. "Go for it, Princess."

Olivia looked up at the ceiling before she waved her hands, "Preitori Speculo." Lexi looked up, amazed to see the night sky, as if the ceiling had been made invisible.

"Wow." Lexi blurted, in amazement as she looked at the thousands of twinkling stars. "It's so beautiful!" The Salvatore added, before she turned to face Liv, who was looking up at the sky.

"I do this every night, for Myrical. Due to her past, it brings her a lot of comfort to sleep under the stars. I guess now, it brings me comfort too." Olivia admitted, before she rolled over to face Lexi again. She blushed as she realised that the heretic had been smiling lovingly at her.

"You're a really nice person, Liv." Lexi confessed, before she looked back up at the sky, "We could literally stargaze and not have to leave my bed. This is fucking awesome." The Salvatore then giggled.

Liv giggled also, as she smiled lovingly at Lexi. She then realised, that she was beginning to fall for the Salvatore.

The Auclair rolled onto her back to look up at the sky, as the two girls spent majority of the night stargazing together.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

AUTHORS NOTE

Wow a lot happens in this chapter

OKAY Important question for the cast: What would they dress up as for Halloween?

I'm totally not writing a belated Halloween chapter or anything. Not at all 👉🏼👈🏼

ALSO, I have an Instagram chat specifically for the cast members of Enemy! Please DM my Instagram (same as my WP) to be added 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 495 18
Amelia Salvatore. The name Salvatore ring any bells? The daughter of Stefan and Caroline and the older sister of Lizzie and Josie. Join her on her j...
264K 11.9K 55
A newly triggered werewolf attends the Salvatore Boarding School. Having to deal with her new found strength and anger issues, Alexandria Sinclair tr...
55.5K 2.1K 25
The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted. The Mikaelson Academy for the Elite and Superior. Two schools. A decade-old rivalry. What happens when...
149K 5.6K 47
[ BOOK THREE ] Ryan Mikaelson has spent his entire life hearing stories about his family and their past. The infamous Original family. The villains o...