๐ˆ๐Œ๐Ž๐†๐„๐ -๐˜ก.๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ

By luvfor_ant

โ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช... More

1

2

1 0 0
By luvfor_ant

Imogen StJohn

"But she-" I nodded. "I promise I will guard her with my life." he looked into my eyes and smiled and ran over to them leaving her with me. I heard a click and my heart clenched as the girl was taken from next to me. she started screaming. I look at Aaron and him to me.

"I'm Im-" he cut me off. "I know who you are." he shouted. "Imogen StJohn. Three brothers, One sister. My mother is a nurse, my father is a teacher. I have two cats one bunny. I'm allergic to penicillin and I have three best friends." he looks at me then to the girl. "She's eleven. has two older brothers, her mother is a stay at home mother and her father works in the office. her best friends are standing right over there scared. She's just a kid."

"She's just a kid." I said in a fake desperate voice. it was that I wasn't I was trying to cover my nervousness. I watched as he let her go and I quickly pull her over to me. I felt someone above me and just by the scent I knew who it was. my skin pricked up and I hum as I see the little girl look at him. "Pick her up and go over to them." I made sure to hold her hand tightly.

I heard a click and I quickly pick her up and run over to her family. I heard gunshots go off and the little girl shrieks a few gasp were heard. I looked around and I see Elijah on the ground and I look at Conrad who just looked at me with fear and worry. "Genny." I heard a small voice say and I look at her and she was looking at my stomach. I look down and there was blood just pouring out my body.

"Gen." Eli says but I just kept looking at my stomach. I heard Conrad suck in his breath next thing I know I'm on the bottom floor just killing people. feel someone grab me by my left leg I heat up and shove my elbow into their face and grab their gun and smack them with the back and I watch them fall. "Okay that's all of them." Ivory says as she grabs me.

Adam walks over with a first aid kit as we get outside and starts cleaning the wound doing the shit he does. as I'm on my phone I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn and smile as I see the small girl and everyone else behind her. "Thank you so much." her mother says and I look up at her pushing my glasses off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.7K 19
โœฉโ™ฌ โ‚Šหš.๐ŸŽงโ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง โœฉโ™ฌ โ‚Šหš.๐ŸŽงโ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง โœฉ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
2.3M 71.9K 100
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...
59.2K 1K 31
Violet Morningstar is the older sister of Charlie Morningstar and is the eldest daughter of Lucifer and Lilith Morningstar. While her sister opens up...
25.7K 3.6K 37
หšโœง Protagonistหšโœง Gemini Kleverron "แž‡แŸแž˜แž˜แžธแžŽแžถแž™ แžƒแŸ’แž›แŸแžœแžœแžพแžšแŸ‰แž“แž“แŸ" โ™ก Fourth Sydenzverd "แž แŸ’แžœแžผแž แžŸแžถแž™แžŒแŸแž“แžœแžพแž" /////// โ€ขHate to love๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป?????