Red String of Fate (Taekook A...

By BlairWitch91

From the very beggining of the universe the soul of Eadar-eisimeileach that appear in the world is bounded by... More

Author's Note
Introduction: Interdependents
Chapter 1: Little TaeTae
Chapter 2: Merry-go-round in Kim&Jeon households
Chapter 3: Kims to the rescue
Chapter 4: Meet the Parks
Chapter 5: Genesis
Chapter 6: Min's Manifest
Chapter 7: Dragon
Chapter 8: Young souls
Chapter 9: Samhain
Chapter 10: The Shadow of Samhain
Chapter 11: New Friend
Chapter 12: Night at School
Chapter 13: 2064
Chapter 14: 2064 - Heart that was Shut
Chapter 15: Red alert
Chapter 16: Spark
Chapter 17: Teen Spirit
Chapter 18: Teen Spirit 2 - The Repellent
Chapter 19: Daegu 2065
Chapter 20: Unsealing - part 1
Chapter 21: Unsealing - Sacred Treasures - part 2
Chapter 22: Nothing is a coincidence
Chapter 23: Flame and Lightening
Chapter 24: The Soul Stone
Chapter 25: Feelings under the skin
Chapter 26: 66'
Chapter 27: 66' - Midsummer Night's Dream
Chapter 28: 66' - TEMPEST
Chapter 29: The City of Changes
Chapter 30: Insecurities
Chapter 31: The City of War
Chapter 32: Iron Wall
Chapter 33: Breaking Point
Chapter 34: Red String
Chapter 35: Inside the Mist
Chapter 36: Soul Healing
Chapter 37: The Matter of Choice
Chapter 39: Coming of Age
Chapter 40: Coming of Age - Heat of Hearts
***RSF Guide***
Chapter 41: Redamancy
Chapter 42: Glow
Chapter 43: Under the Lights
Chapter 44: Rights and Wrongs
Chapter 45: Primal Fear
Chapter 46: VK sign
Chapter 47: Water and Ice
Chapter 48: Eclipse of the Moon
Chapter 49: Eclipse of the Sun
Chapter 50: Lost Souls
Chapter 51: No Way Out
Chapter 52: Echoes
Chapter 53: Taboo
Chapter 54: Serendipity
Chapter 55: Mizpah
Chapter 56: On Your Own
Chapter 57: Battle of Interdependants
Chapter 58: The Truth Untold
Chapter 59: Anta Qadarii
Chapter 60: United
Chapter 61: Together We Stand
Chapter 62: Caim
Chapter 63: Battle Cry
Chapter 64: Fall
Chapter 65: Legends of Legendary Heroes
Chapter 66: Renaissance
Chapter 67: The Wait is Over
Epilog: See you soon!
Red String of Fate Background Music with Playlist and Description
***RSF Guide *** - final

Chapter 38: Republic of Daegu

3.5K 300 594
By BlairWitch91

2nd of December 2067 (400 days since the outbreak of war) - Daegu

Yoongi was looking at the laptop screen with Gahyeon on his right and Wooyoung and San on his left.

He was looking at his uncle's face. His aunt and Taeil were standing behind him.

'Today... The National Army of South Korea left the territory of the Republic of Daegu. All areas of the Republic from its west border on Nakdong River to the Sea of Japan in the east are free from the official conflict. The ceasefire was signed with the President of South Korea. The war... is over.'

Yoongi heard a sighed on his right and looked at Gahyeon with the corner of his eye. His 18-year old sister clenched her fists a bit pale.

He understood. They should feel relief... But they knew they were not going back to the world they left few years ago... What will this new reality be like?

'The equal rules will be made. The equal laws will be created and executed. Every person that won't act according to those laws - no matter Interdependent or not - will be punished. That's the equality we were looking for. And that's how the Republic will work for our safety and future. Everyone who wants to leave is free to go... From this day onwards we are beginning to rebuild our society, homes and life on a new basis of equality. Don't worry... Interdependatns don't want revenge.... We are not going to divide society into WE and YOU. From today we are all citizens of the Republic.... Together we will rebuild schools, universities, businesses.... Away from racism and inequality, we will create a safe place for our children. Together.'

The crowd gathered at the conference began cheering and whistling. Kyung was smiling sadly, until Chorong took a step forward and stood next to him. He looked at her gratefully.

'He for sure can talk...' San said with a grimace.

'Well, from now on, talking will be his main weapon...' Yoongi sighed.

'What about ISA?' Wooyoung asked.

'It's not ISA anymore. It is the Army of the Republic... Their main purpose is to deal with the small conflicts inside the country. And act as the law enforcement till the Police and Courts will be restored...'

'What happened to Na Inho?' San frowned.

'Uncle wanted him to be the Minister of National Defense but he refused... He said that without Daehyunhe can't actually do much and he don't know when the separation syndrome will hit him in fact, no when the situation calmed down. Hate for people was what was keeping it at bay... So now he is the General Secretary of the President. And advisor. Two people that always were around him: Wi Hajun and Oh Joryoung, with their soulmates, will now manage the army.'

'What Taeil wants to do?'

'Stay beside his father I guess...' Yoongi shrugged.

'He won't mind staying in the flashes either...' Gahyeon smirked. 

Yoongi closed the laptop and turned to Wooyoung and San.

'What do you want to do now?'

Wooyoung blinked in surprise.

'What do you mean?'

'The war is over. You can do and go wherever you want... So what is your plan?'

A teasing smile appeared on Wooyoung's face, he wrapped his arm around Yoongi's neck and pulled him, punching jokingly his stomach:

'Well, my lovely hyung, my plan is to live in this house and annoy the hell out of you of course...'

Gahyeon giggled, but there was a bit of relief in her voice. Wooyoung and San were like her brothers... She got used to them being around. She didn't want to lose them. 

Wooyoung being just a year older than her with his cheerful being was her favorite. Mostly because they often meet in the night in the kitchen eating an absolutely unreasonable amount of food...

'That is what I was afraid of...' Yoongi wheezed, chasing him away like a persistent fly. He glared at San right after. 'I'm asking seriously here...'

San crossed his arms over his chest.

'What is your plan then?' he asked challengingly.

21 year old Yoongi usually was forgetting then San was just a year younger then him. Maybe a bit less mature, but still he could follow his mind process easily...

Everybody looked at Yoongi.

'I... I am not gonna create a plan. As I don't believe it is over... I will just... do what can be done at this point. I don't want to get all happy and hopeful too early...' he said quietly.

'Exactly...' San nodded. 'So we will just try to slowly live normally, but at the same time... we are going to stick to you...'

'Yeah, maybe we will find some private dance tutor and confirm him to begin some kind of studio... There will also be a lot of work to do around.' Wooyoung nodded. 'We should fins a job...'

'I will find you a job...' Gahyeon said fast. 'Considering all the events when we will check the condition of the company we will need a lot of people...'

'Even better...' San nodded. He patted Yoongi's back. 'Don't worry about us, Yoongs... We are fine being together no matter when and in what situation...'

Wooyoung smiled at san sweetly.

'Yeah, we are...'

'I wasn't worried about you, but about my own sanity...' Yoongi glared at them.

'Sure, grumpy cat... You should check your phone, you know...' Wooyoung grinned. 'You always have such a calm ass after... Tell us, how is your soulmate?'

Yoongi choked on his saliva, surprised and looked at Gahyeon, who, just like San and Wooyoung, had an evil grinch-grin on her lips.

'Tell us! Tell us...' they started to tease him, pinching him and poking.

'What the fuck?!' Yoongi jumped aways. 'S-shut up! I don't have a...' but he couldn't say it. He gulped. He couldn't deny Chim's existence...

'Awwwww! You are blushing!' Wooyoung squealed.

'You two get the fuck out! Gahyeon! I have to talk with you!' he said sternly.

'Uuuu... our Master got mad...' San bowed teasingly. 'We are sorry, Master. Minions are going...'

When they left Jaehyun's office, Yoongi looked at Gahyeon, who had a hard time trying to not laugh. Finally she cleared her throat and said:

'Yes. We know... You don't have to hide it. It's normal to be affected by your soulmate.' she shrugged. 'I would be super worried if you wouldn't be... It would mean dad and mom lied to me when I asked them if you were a robot...'

Yoongi snorted with laughter.

When Gahyeon was four she really asked that... Because Yoongi fell from the stairs and didn't even blink. He just stood up, dusted his clothes and walked further as if it never had happened

Of course the 7 year old boy was in pain. But Yoongi was Yoongi. He rarely showed emotions from the very beginning. 

Yoongi sat on the couch and patted the place next to him.

'I asked seriously... What do you want to do, Gahy? You are 18... Last years were fucked up... You didn't have time for yourself... Now you have a chance.'

'And here you are wrong, oppa... When you were dealing with everything around, I had plenty of time to think about myself...' Gahyeon smiled. 'I know what you are trying to do... Get me out of here to lead a peaceful life... Not going to happen, big bro!' she casually poked Yoongi's arm.

'Oh, yeah?' he asked, squinting his eyes, but the corner of his mouth raised a bit. 

'Yeah! So... first of all I am not going to university. I will take some online business courses offered by Harvard, Oxford and Stanford. Finances, management, economy and logistics. I also want to improve Japanese, Chinese and English as those are languages of our important customers. I also hope dad's mentor and lawyer will help me in the company... You will need to help me too at the beginning...You know how they will treat me at first...'

'You are the daughter of Min Jaehyun... they can't do shit to you!' Yoongi growled.

'What about uncle?'

'I don't know what he wants to do now...' Yoongi frowned. 'Now when he is the president...'

'We also have to find a physiotherapist for mom... It's unhealthy that she is lying all the time...'

Yoongi nodded.

'Are you sure you don't want to leave this place? You know that dad had funds for both of us... You can choose any university in the world...' he said quietly.

Gahyeon shook her head.

'We don't know what will happen in a year or two... This place changed, because of a decision our father once took... For us. Sometimes... I feel responsible...'

'You shouldn't. He did it to protect us... It was just a mistake in the long run that other people used, before he could fix it...' Yoongi's eyes got sad.

Gahyeon smiled lightly.

'I'm glad you think like that... I was afraid you blamed him...'

'Nah... he was a shitty politician but a good dad... I miss him...' he sighed earnestly.

They were sitting in silence for a moment, before Gahyeon whispered:

'Oppa... do you think mom will ever...'

Yoongi stroked Gahyeon's back.

'I don't know, Gahy... I hope so...'

She nodded sadly, but then she smiled, patting his knee.

'Go take a shower! I know you are dieing to check your phone!'

'Shut up you brat!' Yoongi squinted his eyes.

Gahyeon stood up, walking to the doors, but stopped to turn around.

'What is she? He? Like?'

'He... And it is not your business!'

'IT IS!' Gahyeon pouted. 'It's my future brother-in-law! I have to approve!'

Yoongi blushed.

'Hold your horses...' he mumbled, shaking his head. 'Haven't even seen him...'

'Doesn't matter...' Gahyeon grinned. 'So? Tell me something and I will leave you alone for now...'

Yoongi sighed miserably and said angrily:

'He is an annoying, cheeky, sassy brat like you! Pain in the ass with a foul mouth!'

Gahyeon wiped an invisible tear dramatically.

'I love him already! The perfect match!'

Yoongi threw a pillow from the couch at her, but she was fast enough to close the doors after herself and ranaway. 

Yoongi walked inside his room and looked in the mirror. 

He actually... didn't know what to do now. For the last few months he had a purpose. And now? What should he do now?

He had a feeling he should go far away from ISA or his uncle... He wanted at least information to act accordingly. If he will cut himself off from them... he will lose the chance to be informed. He just really didn't want to be around all the political swamp... But it could be dangerous in the long run...

He sighed and decided that he will stay around his uncle and Taeil... Just keep a low profile...

He went to the shower to wash out the bitter taste in his mouth.

In his opinion the war wasn't over. It just changed its face...

When he came back he laid on his bed and couldn't help himself. He took the phone and opened the chat app. He blinked because the message was already there:

CHIMISLOVE: So... Is the war over?

Yoongi frowned. He didn't want to talk about war... He assumed that somehow Chim knew his soulmate was somewhere in the war zone. But he didn't know it was Yoongi... Suga should stay away from the topic.

But at the same time... It wasn't a statement... It was a question.

Again, he got proof Chim was damn intelligent...

Maybe it was actually the way to solve his internal conflict?

SUGA: What do you think?

CHIMISLOVE: I asked first... 😑

SUGA: It is over on paper. In people's minds? I don't think so...

CHIMISLOVE: So, it will just calm down before it will burst out again.

CHIMISLOVE: That's what I thought...😔

SUGA: Are you worried? Are you inside the warzone?

CHIMISLOVE: I enjoy every signle second you being worried about me...🥰🥰🥰

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

CHIMISLOVE: No I am not inside the warzone. But it doesn't mean I am out of it either...

SUGA: You beating around the bush...

CHIMISLOVE: I think my soulmate is inside. I'm worried...

Yoongi his forehead to the phone.

Yes. It was a nice feeling...Feeling the care.

It's fine... I'm okay..., he whispered in his mind.

SUGA: No matter where he is... He can feel you. It helps...

CHIMISLOVE: Do you feel your soulmate?

A sweet smile appeared on Yoongi's face.

SUGA: Sometimes I do...

CHIMISLOVE: What does it feel like?

SUGA: Warm. Gives you courage...

CHIMISLOVE: When I feel him... I feel his pain... 🥺🥺

CHIMISLOVE: It is heartbreaking... That I can't be next. Help, comfort, protect...

CHIMISLOVE: It's hard.

SUGA: Never doubt that you can help, comfort or protect him...

SUGA: If you feel him, he feels you too.

CHIMISLOVE: That's what my friends are saying...

CHIMISLOVE: Still... A Holder without a Sealer is just a human.

CHIMISLOVE: It scares me... The possibility I will lose him before meeting him...

Yoongi didn't know what to answer to that. He was scared too.

SUGA: Yeah... it is a scary thought...

CHIMISLOVE: Yeah...

Yoongi was looking at the saddest "yeah" he saw in his life. He blushed and texted something against his whole attitude, but he knew it would cheer Chim up and take his train of thoughts to a new track.

SUGA: Want a hug?

CHIMISLOVE: ...

SUGA: What?

SUGA: Speechless?

SUGA: Hey! Say something idiot!

CHIMISLOVE: A friendly hug? 😏

SUGA: Ummm... yeah? I don't know...?

SUGA: What other kind of hugs are there?!

CHIMISLOVE: Comforting hug. 🤗

CHIMISLOVE: Happy hug. 😁

CHIMISLOVE: Jumping hug. ☺️

CHIMISLOVE: Back hug.

CHIMISLOVE: Side hug.

CHIMISLOVE: Hug while kissing someone's forehead... 😍

CHIMISLOVE: Hug while squeezing someone's ass... 😏

CHIMISLOVE: 🥵Hug while brushing over someone's di...

SUGA: OKAY, I GET IT!

SUGA: Jeez! That escalated quickly...

CHIMISLOVE: I'm laughing so hard at your innocent ass... 😅🤣🤣

SUGA: Compared with yours it IS innocent!

CHIMISLOVE: Guilty as charged... *bows*

SUGA: You are a satan...

SUGA: But a cute one...

CHIMISLOVE: Arrow in the heart! 💘

CHIMISLOVE: WARN ME NEXT TIME! 😫

SUGA: Why would I? 😎

CHIMISLOVE: You used emoji again?! 😲

CHIMISLOVE: It is a national event for sure! 👏

CHIMISLOVE: But getting back to the important thing...

CHIMISLOVE: What kind of hug do you want to give me? 😏

CHIMISLOVE: Choose wisely! It's a one time offer to squeeze my ass or brush my...

SUGA: SHUT UP!

CHIMISLOVE: So shy... I love it! 🥰🥰

CHIMISLOVE: Okay I will do it for you... Friendly...

CHIMISLOVE: *hug*

Oh, so that is how you do it... He was wondering.

He gulped feeling a bit nervous.

It was just words and signes right?

SUGA: *forehead kiss*

SUGA: It will be okay...

Miles away in Seoul, sitting beside his desk Jimin looked at the text with all freaking butterflies running freely through his veins.

Forehead kiss?

Why?

What the hell... - he pressed his hand to his heart, gulping.

No flirting could ever make him react like that...

The comfort in these simple words was... indescribable...

At this point he will really fall in love...

He shouldn't fall in love with someone who is not his soulmate... It would only hurt after...

But he for sure had a soft spot for his unnamed hyung...

He should just be careful to tame those butterflies...

CHIMISLOVE: Thank you, hyung... 🥺

CHIMISLOVE: I feel much better.

CHIMISLOVE: But how are you?

SUGA: Honestly speaking... I don't know what to do...

SUGA: Every day I had something to do and now I don't have it...

SUGA: So I don't know... what to do tomorrow or the day after...

SUGA: It's too much free time?

SUGA: Not to mention... I think it is just a longer peace before a fucking hurricane...

CHIMISLOVE: My drive instructor once said...

CHIMISLOVE: If you feel like you are going to crush then accelerate more idiot...

CHIMISLOVE: So just move on and let out those feelings the way you love.

CHIMISLOVE: If you still don't know, I will tell you what to do... You will move your ass and go write next amazing lyrics and then create music...

CHIMISLOVE: That's what you will do. The rest will come or not. You don't have control over it...

CHIMISLOVE: So don't give a shit... And nevermind it...

SUGA: You are really something...

CHIMISLOVE: I know 😎... Sent me a heart as a thank you... 😌

SUGA: 🖤 *Black heart*

Sitting in his room Jimin laughed out loud seeing the text.

CHIMISLOVE: Did it have to be black? 😫

SUGA: Take it or leave it. Night...

CHIMISLOVE: I will take it... 👍

The 2nd of December in 2067 was the day the Civil War, after 400 days of fights, officially ended.

30th of December 2067 -Seoul

As they weren't present at Taehyung's 18th birthday Jin and Namjoon decided to organize his birthday with a bang this year.

So the whole garage was cleaned to make a dancing space. Living room was full of tables with foods and drinks.

Jungkook put speakers in the whole house so the blasting music was heard everywhere.

Yoohyeon, Yeonjun, Dami, Soobin and Han decorated everything and the rest led by Jimin took care of the guest lists.

By 8th pm the room was full of people from Taehyung's old highschool and his colleagues from University, as well as Jimin's parents, Yoohyeon's parents, grandparents and aunties. They even invited the Pink Alert to thank them and all of them appeared, taking the chance to spend New Year's Eve in the Capital. 

All adults were mainly occupying the kitchen where the music wasn't so loud, while the Youngsters were coming by to chat with them for a moment, before storming the party again. 

In the dimmed colorful lights, Jungkook was pouring himself a coke into a red cup, when a long haired, tall guy approached him.

He was really handsome...

Well not like Taehyung, but Jungkook was sure there is no person as beautiful as Taehyung in this world...

Or any other world actually...

'Can you pour me some?' he asked, showing him the cup with a heavy smelling of vodka.

'Sure...' Jungkook nodded and poured some coke to alkohol.

'What are you drinking?'

'Coke.'

'Pure? At a party?' he laughed.

'I'm underaged.' Jungkook frowned.

The guy shrugged.

'You are here, so not so much underaged... Right?' He stretched his hand with his cup. 'Wanna try?' He smiled charmingly.

Jungkook glared at the cup under his nose.

'No. But thanks...'

It's not like he wasn't tempted to try. Just not here. Not on Taehyung's birthday... And definitely not without Taehyung around...

He smiled shortly at the guy, looking around. He could see Yeonjun was stuck next to Soobin as if he was his shirt, not letting anybody talk with him alone.

Jungkook could understand... Soobin was their maknae. He was protective towards him too... With so many college people around he should be protected.

Dami and Yoohyeon were probably on the dancefloor, just like Jimin, who didn't move out of there from the beginning and probably was collecting hearts, dicks and boobs like pokemons...

Han and Minho were sitting on the couch surrounded by their friends chatting and laughing. Jungkook could recognize Taehyung's hair in the circle.

He smiled a bit, scrunching his nose, hearing Tae's laughter.

'Hi, Chin-Mae...' a girl approached them, asking the guy. 'Want to dance?'

'Hi, Cho! Later.' he said, showing the cup.

Cho looked at Jungkook.

'Maybe you then?' she smiled. 'I'm Cho...'

'I...' Jungkook was shy with new people. And his shyness was reaching an extreme level when it was coming to girls...

'Come on! We can dance!' she said, grabbing his wrist.

Jungkook didn't know how to refuse politely... And he actually never was at the party with so many people...

But he knew one thing...

If Taehyung would see him on the dancefloor with...

'How do you know Taehyung?!' the girl asked, screaming through the music. 'Are you his neighbor?!'

'He is my boyfriend and you are touching him.'

Jungkook heard a deep, dangerous voice behind the girl and thought in his mind with a sigh: that's exactly what would happen...

Taehyung - knowing how Jungkook is reserved to people - normally didn't get jealous. And Jungkook didn't have a need to make him jealous either... So Taehyung wasn't getting jealous... He was instantly getting possessive and territorial.

And it was fucking dangerous...

'We are going to dance...' Cho answered cheerfully absolutely, innocently oblivious to the danger.

Jungkook scowled inside hearing her.

Wrong answer... he thought.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with cold eyes.

'Oh? Are you?'

Jungkook lifted his, embraced by the girl's fingers, wrist up, not even ashamed he was throwing the girl under the bus.

'Well... I didn't have the chance to refuse...'

Taehyung turned to the girl and raised his eyebrow demandingly.

'It's just a dance you know... I won't kidnap him. Nor will I hurt him or throw myself on him... Chill, Tae...'

Poor soul, Jungkook thought with pity.

Taehyung looked at the fingers on Jungkook's wrist and his cold, dark eyes pierced the head of the girl.

'So let me put it straight for you, Cho. He didn't agree to it... So, don't touch him. Don't even look at him...'

Cho laughed and let go.

'Okay... It is a bit strange, but fine...' she shrugged. She looked at Jungkook. 'You don't mind? His behavior?'

Jungkook peeked at Taehyung and smirked, before saying:

'I'm even worse...'

Cho looked at them and smiled.

'I will stick to Chin then... Speaking about the devil...'

Chin came to them and said to Jungkook, nodding in the process to Taehyung:

'Here! I'm telling you, you should try! I made it really light...'

Jungkook glared at the red cup and then at Chin.

'And for the second time... I'm telling you "no". Unless...' he turned to Taehyung, smiling cheekily. He was fucking enjoying the drama and people not knowing they were in deadly danger. 'Can I?'

'Yeah! Say to him, he should drink to your health!' Chin was making his situation worse.

'How old are you?' Cho asked.

'9 months to 18...' Jungkook shrugged.

'At your age I was drinking at every party!' Chin informed them with disbelief.

'Wow!! College people are amazing!' Jungkook clapped his hands, enjoying Taehyung's state with a mischievous smile. His boyfriend was ready to spit fire...

Chin put the cup in Jungkook's hand and looked demandingly at Taehyung:

'Tell him to drink, bro!'

Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

'Should I?' he asked, grinning widely.

Maybe his angel would be a bit more conscious with what was going on, but he was after a few drinks already...

That was probably the reason why he didn't decide to turn his college friends to ashes...

That or the way Jungkook had teasing, challenging flames in his eyes and a small smirk on his lips... 

So instead of killing Chin, Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist and took the red cup from Chin's hands.

Jungkook, like in slow motion, was looking at how he raised the cup to his lips and took a huge sip. It made him thirsty...

He gulped and wanted to run away with his gaze at least, as Taehyung's steel arm was holding him in place, when Taehyung suddenly lowered his hand with the drink, tilted his head and pressed his lips still full with a sweet and fizzy, alcoholic drink to Jungkook's lips. 

Surprised, Jungkook opened his lips and let the liquid pour inside, he gulped it, feeling Taahyung was bending him in half, backwards.

He kissed him, putting his tongue inside, making the bitter taste of the drink change into a sweet one.

A drop escaped their lips, and ran down Jungkook's cheek.

Taehyung looked at him with fire and darkness in his eyes and whispered into his lips.

'That's the only amount of alcohol you will get till you're 18...'

Still bent and pressed closely to Taehyung's body, Jungkook wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck and muttered:

'And I guess it will be my favorite way of getting it...'

He joined their lips again, hearing somewhere in the room, excited scream of Jimin:

'You are putting on a show without inviting me?!'

Taehyung and Jungkook smiling into a kiss, didn't even think of stopping their make out.

Namjoon and Hoseok stood in the kitchen door frame to check the sudden applause and commotion.

Namjoon parted his lips in shock seeing the k-drama-like scene.

'They don't do sweet baby kisses anymore...' he whined.

Hoseok was grinning widely, taking out his phone.

'No, they are not!' he said excitedly.

Chin and Cho looked at the couple, laughing and cheering. When Taehyung and Jungkook finally came back to the present, Cho patted Taehyung's back.

'Interdependants couple are for sure cute!'

'Way to go!' Chin showed a thumb up, before taking Chin's hand and pulling her to the dancefloor.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook to sit next to Minsung on the couch. Jungkook sat on his lap, feeling Taehyung's arm not leaving his waist.

'Don't you dare to move away from me from now on...' Taehyung warned him.

Jungkook nodded pleased as fuck. 

Few hours later, after a lot of dancing, laughing and eating, Jungkook escorted Taehyung to his room.

Taehyung wasn't tipsy anymore...

He was absolutely wasted.

Everybody wanted to drink with him... even his uncles. Well especially his uncles actually... Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai were testing his limits...

Jungkook took him to his room, where Taehyung leaned heavily on the closed doors.

'You don't feel well?' Jungkook asked.

Tae shook his head, and stretched his hand for him. He grabbed his hips and pulled him closer. He nuzzled his face in Jungkook's neck...

'My head is spinning...' he whispered.

'Well...' Jungkook started, but he stopped and gulped when he felt a wet kiss on his neck. 'Tae...' he breathed out, tilting his head. 'You will make me needy...'

Taehyung's hands slid through his sides and down, and cupped his asscheeks.

'And you don't want it?'

'I want it...' Jungkook felt Taehyung's hands pulling him closer. Their crotches brushed on each other. He whimpered. 'B-but if I won't stop you n-now...' he gulped hard, while his hand reached for Taehyung's hair and intertwined in them. 'Tomorrow... you will... fuck!...' he cursed when he felt the sucking on his neck. '...you will... be mad at m-me...'

'Why would I...?' Taehyung muttered with a hint of amusement, kissing and licking the purple mark on Jungkook's neck.

'B-because you are drunk... And as much as I know you... You don't want to touch me, not fully conscious...'

Taehyung lifted his head and sighed heavily.

'You are right...' But his hands didn't leave Jungkook's butt, causing a friction between their bodies. 'But you smell... so delicious, baby...' he whined, pressing his nose to Jungkook's neck again. 'It's hard to control...'

Jungkook was feeling Taehyung's state on his stomach...

Fucking shit! If only Taehyung wouldn't be drunk...

Well if he wouldn't be, he wouldn't be so bold either...

Jungkook won his internal battle.

No. They won't go through it without being fully aware... Both of them.

His care for Taehyung's comfort won with his needy ass.

He lifted Taehyung's face and kissed his nose and lips lightly and calmingly.

'Cold shower?' he asked.

Taehyung nodded miserably and kissed him back.

The kiss changed into a long and sweet one. Taehyung hugged Jungkook closely, stroking his back softly.

He smiled content when their lips slowly parted.

'I was waiting for this gift the whole evening...'

Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

'You took the gift already downstairs absolutely unexpectedly, you know...'

'Didn't mean the kiss... I meant you... You are my favorite gift... Each year. Each day. Each moment... Since the moment you were born...'

Jungkook stroked Taehyung's cheek gently.

'And you are mine, Kim Taehyung...' he whispered, looking into the mysterious eyes. 'Happy birthday, Angel...'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! 🤗🤗

UwU.... Yes. It's me. (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠) So early this time...

Happy? (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) You better be!

Nice chapter? Hope so... (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

BlairWitch91 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 28.6K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
187K 13.2K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
22.4K 2.4K 32
Kim Taehyung has been wandering aimlessly for decades, waiting for the day when the last bit of his humanity leaves him, and the monster inside him t...
630K 29.4K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...