Love, My Best-Friend, And Lon...

Af jordany1212

New York natives, 18 year old Jordan and her best friend Kara travel across the Atlantic to London. They've b... Mere

Chapter 1- Packing
Chapter 2- Oh My Shizzle. We're Going To Europe
Chapter 3- London, We're here
Chapter 4- Starbucks Or Star-Struck
Chapter 5- A Girls Day
Chapter 6- A Little To Close
Chapter 7- Should I Or Should I Not?
Chapter 8- Pass The Sauce
Chapter 9- Look Up!
Chapter 10- Not So Scary
Chapter 11- Date Night
Chapter 12- Picture Perfect
Chapter 13- Screw That
Chapter 14- Woops
Chapter 15- What An Event
Chapter 16- This Little Piggy Went To The Market
Chapter 17- Not In The Mood
Chapter 18- Un-wanted Guest
Chapter 19- Different Ways
Chapter 20- Mean Girls
Chapter 21- Old Friends
Chapter 22- This So Not Working
Chapter 23- Noah
Chapter 24- Mark
Chapter 25- Sexy And I Know It
Chapter 26- Cookies
Chapter 27- Beautiful Soul
Chapter 28- Home, The New York One
Chapter 29- Boscoe

Chapter 30- Tortellini Soup And Piercings?

187 8 3
Af jordany1212

 I woke up and stretched enough but not to much so that I would hit Niall. I opened my eyes expecting to see  Niall's ceiling, and I didn't.

"What the-" I sat up and realized I was in my own bed in New York.

I sighed and stood up to walk to the bathroom. As I was turning in I realized what I was seeing.

"OH MY GOD!!! EW!!! CLOSE THE DOOR NEXT TIME!!! EWW!!!" I screamed as I ran down the hall towards the kitchen.

I heard the toilette flush and him walk down the hallway towards me. 

He opened the freezer and pulled out waffles.

"Ew, you're not going to wash your hands?! That shit nasty." I looked at him disgusted.

"Aheh, I'm just getting them out Jordan." Alex replied back to me, obviously in a bad mood.

"Whatever. Martin Luther King Jr. didn't dream for this shit." I walked out and to the bathroom.

"Maybe you could've paid attention to your surroundings and we wuldn't have this problem!" Alex hollered.

"That's what locks and doors are for buddy!" I yelled back and slammed the bathroom door for emphasis. 

I did my business and made myself some frosted flakes. I ate watching The View and then cleaned up. I walked back to my room, Boscoe trailing behind me, and stared at the mountain of random stuff.

"Do you want to clean it?" I asked Boscoe.

He replied with the same look he always gives me. 'Bitch say what'.

"Getter'done." I started to hang clothes up and made room on my bed for Boscoe to lay down and watch.

I heard my laptop start ringing and looked over to see Niall calling me on Skype. I quickly clicked answer.

"Niall!" I screamed.

"Jordan!" Liam screamed in the background.

I took in the scene and it looked like the boys were still in rehearsal.

"Hey Liam!" I smiled. Then it turned to pure horror. 

"Don't look at me I just woke up! I have to get changed hold on!" I quickly grabbed the laptop and put it in the hallway. I changed into shorts with a blue top and did my girl stuff.

I opened the door and set my laptop back on my desk and smiled.

"I am now presentable."

"You were fine before." Niall laughed.

"No before I was fine, a mess, blah. Now I am finepresentable to society, hello there kitten, purr purr purr." I tried to explain the difference.

"Whatever you say." Niall smiled.

"Damn right. Are you still at rehearsals?"

"Yeah, we got a break and I figured I'll Skype you."

"You brought your laptop?"

"You've never see a One Direction rehearsal."

"Now I am intrigued." 

"Jordan! How are you, love?" Louis popped up into the screen.

"Louis! I am fine this beautiful day! How are you?" I smiled.

"Splendid! I miss you! And Eleanor misses you too. Come back to London!"

"I wish. A few more months and I'm all yours." 

"Is that Jordan?" I heard Zayn ask.

"She's over here Zayn!" Louis called over his shoulder.

All of a sudden Liam, Zayn, and Harry were all in my screen saying hello.

"Don't you have a tour to rehearse for?" I asked.

"Eh, we've been rehearsing all morning. What time is it in NYC?" Liam shrugged.

"Um, I just watched The View, so about 12 pm." I answered.

 "Oh it's almost dinner time here! I'm thinking Nando's or McDonald's" Niall smiled.

"McDonald's!" Zayn yelled.

"Yum, I like their frozen frappicino drink." I smiled.

"Hun, if you're going to get a frozen drink like that, you're going to have to get Starbucks." Louis scolded.

"Sorry, I'm not rich and McDonald's is just around the corner." I sassed back.

"What's all that behind you?" Zayn asked. I turned around and faced my doom.

"Stuff I need to unpack. I was in the middle of unpacking then you guys interrupted me."

"Well carry on then." Liam said.

"What?" I was confused.

"You can unpack and talk at the same time. I don't think that's too hard." Liam explained.

"True." I smiled and got up.

"Brilliant." Liam smiled.

"Jordan!" My door swung open and Kara bounced into my room.

"Hey! Want to help?" I offered her a t-shirt to fold.

Kara smacked down the t-shirt and pointed to her bare stomach. "LOOK WHAT I GOT!"

"AAAAHHHH!!!! It's so pretty!" I touched her belly button piercing!

"AND OH MY GOD I ALMOST FORGOT TO TELL YOU! WHEN I GOT IT DONE, THE GUY WAS LIKE LOOKING AT MY BOOBS AND I THINK ITS TIME FOR A NEW BRA BECAUSE I KNEW THIS ONE WAS A LITTLE TO SMALL TO BEGIN WITH AND I GUESS NOW I KNOW OFFICIALLY THAT ITS SMALL BECAUSE THAT GUY CHECKED ME OUT!" 

"What a creep!"

"I didn't know when you wanted to get yours or if you still wanted it so I just did it today!" Kara jumped around and tried showing Boscoe.

"I still want to do it." I assured her.

"Harry what do you think?" I turned to Skype.

"I tried telling him but he was busy at rehearsals and never answered-" Kara was siting on my bed not paying attention to my laptop.

"But he's right here-" I tried telling her. She wasn't listening and kept talking.

"- I hope he likes it. I mean how could he not? It's so cool and sexy. Speaking of sexy, Harry. Harry is sexy. And Harry called me last night laughing. Laughing at me telling me how you told him about my Harry cutout! Why did you tell him about my cutout!?" Kara rambled on until she heard the boys start hysterically laughing at her.

 "Have you been on Skype this whole time?" Kara turned to me shocked.

"Yeah I've been trying to tell you." I explained.

"So you DO have a Harry cutout?" Louis laughed.

"Oh my god!" Kara shook her head.

"Don't worry, we saw Jordan's twitter." Zayn laughed.

"Jordan, you're one naughty girl!" Liam shook his head.

"Hell yeah!" Niall smiled.

"Niall!" I yelled at him.

"Try to tone down the sexual comments Niall. You know what happens when you get excited..." Harry smiled.

"Harry!" Kara smiled and ran to the laptop.

"Babe!" Harry smiled at her.

"Do you like it! I tried telling you earlier but it went straight to voice mail!" Kara frowned.

 "It's alright." Harry frowned.

"Why don't you like it?" Kara's excited energy totally deflated.

"I don't know."

"I think once you get used to it you'll like it." I told Harry.

"Probably." Harry smiled a little.

I heard the door to the apartment open then close and Boscoe jumped off my bed.

"Hello?!" My mom's voice echoed throughout the apartment.

"She's hooo-ooome." I said under my breath.

"Jordan? Alex?" She kept calling.

"My room!" I hollered.

My door swung open, "Hey chickie! What's going on?"

"Nothing just Skyping, and I'm going out with Kara later." I answered.

"Hey Kaaahhh!" My mom smiled at Kara and said the nickname she always calls Kara, with her vulture squawk.

 "Hey Mom." Kara smiled.

"Kaaahhh." Louis smiled and laughed under his breath.

"So you must be Louis." My mother smiled at the screen.

"Yes ma'am." 

"Don't call me ma'am, it makes me feel old."

The boys and my mom introduced themselves and my mom finally was leaving my room when she remembered something.

"Oh! I went food shopping and I got you some snacks. Kaaahhh, I assume you're staying till dinner. I'm making tortellini soup, do you want some?"

"I've never had, but I'm up to try anything."  Kara replied.

My mom then walked out of my room into Alex's to see what he was up to, and Boscoe as always, followed.

"Wait a minute!" I jumped off my bed and ran out to grab Boscoe. I swiftly picked him up and brought him back to my room.

"Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis, and Zayn, this is Boscoe."  I smiled and brought Boscoe to the screen.

"Aw! What a cute puppy!"  Liam smiled at the screen.

"Yup, this is my baby." I kissed Boscoe on the head. He soon grew restless and jumped out of my arms. 

"Never mind that then."  I said as I watched Boscoe shake his butt.

"Let's go get your piercing before dinner." Kara grabbed my arm and said that low enough so my Mom wouldn't hear.

"Yeah, good idea." I told the boys goodbye and shut my laptop. I quickly put on my shoes and grabbed my purse. I'm not going to tell my parents because I know they're not going to approve.

"Mom, me and Kara are going out for a bit." I said walking down the hallway.

"Where are you girls going?" She asked looking up from the recipe.

"Just for a walk and maybe get some ice cream for later." Kara shrugged her shoulders.

"OK, dinner will be ready by 6:30. Stay out of trouble." My mom watched us walk out the door.

"I'm surprised she didn't notice my piercing." Kara frowned as we walked out of my building.

"You sometimes have to give her subtle hints." I laughed.

"Whatever. Let's go." Kara steered me to the direction to the tattoo parlor.

I was wary to walk in because the outside is dark and creepy. In the window there was a sign with a skull that was saying open, and there were also decals of black mist. 

"Um..." I took a step back. Kara grabbed my arm and pulled me in.

"Back for more?" A guy with dreadlocks smiled at Kara.

"Nope just my friend. She wants a naval piercing also." Kara smiled and walked over to the choices of earrings you could get for your piercings. When the guy wasn't looking Kara whispered in my ear, "That was the guy!". I burst out laughing.

"What?" The guy looked up.

"Nothing. Oh, and I want this one." I pointed at a dangler witha crown and a diamond.

"Good, now just go wait in the back room and I'll be with you in a sec." The guy went to grab whatever he needed and Kara and I walked to the room.

"He was looking down my shirt!!" Kara whispered fiercely.

"Oh my god! HA! HA! HA!" I couldn't help it. "He obviously liked what he saw!" I added.

"I just-" Kara shook her head.

"OK, now lie down on your back and try not to move." The guy came in and instructed me what to do.

"OK, how much is this going to hurt?" I asked.

"It'll be a pinch. Just stay calm." About 5 minutes later I had my piercing and was ready to leave.

"Thanks again!" I said waving, walking out the door.

"Hope to see you ladies soon." The guy smiled and winked at Kara.

We ran away screaming down 37 St.

"Back so soon?"  My mom asked as we walked in.

"Yeah, too much fresh air at once can be difficult to handle for indoorsies like us." Kara said.

"Whatever Kaahhh. What flavor of ice cream did you get?" 

"Coffee with espresso chip." We made sure we made a pit stop at a local store to get the ice cream. I went into the kitchen and put the ice cream in the freezer.

"Wanna go to my room?" I asked Kara.

"Yeah, never been there before." Kara said halfway down the hall.

After Kara left, I made sure I took a picture of my piercing and sent it to Niall.

Like it??? -Jordan

Sexy! Hhahahahah  Can't wait to see it for real! -Niall

Me either! Miss you tons! -Jordan

Soon babe -Niall

The next morning I woke up and realized tomorrow I will officially be a college student. I've always wondered when I was younger what I would look like when I went to college Basically the same just more grown up looking, to me at least. And I've always wondered where I would be in life. I have a boyfriend and that's pretty good. I think I'm doing pretty well if you ask me. I'm going to NYU, have an Irish boyfriend, 8 best friends, and studying pre-med. I feel sorta accomplished.

I was thinking while I was in the bathroom and I didn't realize I didn't close the door. Alex walked in while I was checking out my piercing in the mirror.

"Jordan." Alex had a smirk on his face shaking his head at me.

"Please don't do anything." I begged him.

"You know, I am still pretty mad at you about yesterday, I might have to tell mom." Alex shrugged.

"Where are they?" 

"Dad's at work and mom is going to the farmers market with Boscoe." 

"Please."

"This wouldn't have happened if you knew how to shut and lock a door."

I spent the rest of the day trying to ignore Alex. But, of course at dinner when I try to be a good person and give him a cup of ice tea I spill it on his jeans.

"Jordan! What is wrong with you!?" Alex yelled at me.

"It was an accident! Just change your pants!" I told him.

"Or I can just tell mom! How about that?" Alex smiled.

"Tell me what!?" My mom asked.

"Nothing!" I felt my heartbeat take off.

"Are you pregnant!?" My mom yelled.

"No!!!" 

"She got a belly button piercing!" Alex screamed.

I got my laptop taken away for a week.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you like this chapter? Thoughts? Comment what you think and vote!

Also,  sorry for taking so long to update... laziness. Thank @CarrotSmashers for pushing me along. And lucky you, it's almost my spring break so hopefully my updates quicken up a bit.

Comment, fan, & vote!  -jordany1212

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

Canvas Af Alli

Fan Fiktion

3.3K 150 41
Zayn Malik is a 21 year old art student at SCAD university in Savannah Georgia. When at an art festival, which he went to in order to escape a messy...
2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...
491K 7.4K 46
BOOK 1: She was a twenty one year old, trying to live her dream of managing a café. He was a member of the world famous boy band who didn't believe l...
1.9K 38 23
Like many typical girls Becca aged 16 falls head over heels for the boy-band One Direction, but what she didn't know is that her life and their life...