Dad For All: Bizarre Reality

By AnimeEagleScout

All For One body jumps into Hisashi Midoriya the day he fought All Might. Izuku learns Magic and jumps dimens... More

Perks of the new rig
Not paying attention
Pride
Magic of Observation
Wizard Work
Eri Midoriya
Laugh till it Hurts
Colombia Girl
Real Power
Leveling Up in the world
Dungeon Delving
Entrence Exam
Gravity of Consequence
Disappointment
First day
Misunderings?
Constructive Insulting
The power of Smendship
smile like you mean it
exhaustion
Nyan

Check in

1.6K 45 34
By AnimeEagleScout

Dr Strange

Stephen was not enjoying the paperwork he had to do. There was a surge of magic near a Yuuei High School which had Dr Strange called to examine the issue.

Following the ground zero of the magic had been simple. The actual figuring out what the absolute fuck happened was a different story.

"Excuse me." A voice said.

"I believe you are on my school grounds." The Stoat currently on the shoulder of a ragged looking man.

"Oh I'll only be a moment." Strange said "There's an investigation with-"

"With young Midoriya?"

"Oh my god was this Izuku's doing?!" Strange said gesturing to the crater "Damn it."

"So you know the problem child." Aizawa said.

"I'm his teacher." Dr Strange said.

"Really?" The two said in unison.

"Well more his handler." Dr Strange said "Dr Strange."

"Wait as in one of America's top heros?!" Aizawa shouted.

"I don't believe in ranks. I just got the hero license so I stop getting hounded during my work." Strange said more focused on looking at the scene for snippets of information. "Such a destructive force. I was close to showing up to stop it before it damaged something."

"If you need recordings we have them." Nezu said.

Dr Strange nodded at the offer.

"How do you like your tea?"

"earl grey moonlight tea blend." Strange said

UA

Strange was definitely a surprise. Not even knowing anyone in this building name.

"Is this guy legit?" Present Mic asked.

"That dude has a 100% success rate in the US and has a total of ZERO property damage or casualties." All Might said.

"Why isn't he in the HPSC?"

"America's heroics are under Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate. They predate the HPSC by 50 years." Toshinori said "America grandfathered in them so the definition of hero in America is decided by SHIELD."

Strange had paused at the initial activation of the spell. Then on a separate screen he pulled up the entrance just before the test.

"So can you answer a few questions about young Midoriya?"

"I am not in the right to disclose a minors personal information I am only authorized to give you anything related to further his studies." Strange said "I need direct permission from Midoriya himself."

"Mind giving me your phone number so I can call you for anything regarding his...training(?)." Midnight said.

Strange gave her his number and left after he had what he was looking for.

Mirko Office

Izuku was mixing a few things in a stone mortar. "Ok this should work enough to grant a few cantrips."

"I want some damage." Mirko said.

Izuku had to essentially weave strands of magic into a tattoo on Mirko that would function similarly to how his cantrips were weaved into his knuckles. The difference was when you mixed 3 spells into a Rune it would essentially be glowing permanently. So Izuku had to put it somewhere hidden or people would be asking where she got a glowing tattoo.

They had settled on just above her tail.

"Final decision you want Prestadigitaion, Spark(shocking grasp) and Shock Jocky(witchbolt)."

"Yes now hurry up!" Mirko said as she was pulling down her workout pants just enough exposing the tanlines of this solid mass of muscle.

"Alright." Izuku said as strands of magic were pulled and mixed with the powdered herbs.

The doors were locked and the windows shut. As Mirko had bent over her desk while Izuku sat in her office chair.

It wasn't until she felt as if something had pricked her skin she had realized how much a tattoo hurt. Tattoos weren't as wide spread in in Japan and her status as a hero had stopped her from trying to get one.

The violent slam on her desk had stopped Izuku "I only just started."

Mirko hadn't felt anything this bad before. Just being near her tail was painful but shit.

"Just keep going." Mirko said through gritted teeth.

Izuku shrugged and continued.

Mirko had tried to think about literally anything else to stop herself from showing how much agony she was in.

'Damn it you are number 8 keep it together bitch!' Mirko thought as desk was cracking under the strain of her grip. 'You've been through worse.'

'No you haven't.'

'Shut up!'

'Look at yourself little bunny. Your bent over your own desk and have your pants down shaking like the little pray animal you are.'

Mirko had spent her life in two schools of thought. The scrawny girl who had been teased about her ears and tail and the woman she had trained to be today. The Pray animal known as a bunny and the human.

'Look at yourself little bunny. Your a pray animal that's been running from the truth.' The voice said.

'Shut up!' Mirko thought as the part of her that held her instincts had taunted her. The way her ears moved before she even thought or her sense of danger detection. It was also the biggest pain in the ass whenever she got soft. Her pray instinct.

[Ignore the text]

"Come on you're nothing but prey to be eaten by a beast."

Mirko was hyper aware of Izuku's hands on her butt as he was focusing on the Rune.

"It's coming along great I need to do something so don't freak out." Izuku said.

"No problem." Mirko said before letting out a loud squeak.

Izuku hand was grabbing her tail keeping it out of his way as he worked.

Mirko was closing her eyes trying to think of anything except the mix of 1000's of stings and a warmth in her stomach.

"Look at him. Look at him you doe!"

Mirko shook her head and suddenly the pain went into a radiating tingle.

Izuku

"Ok it should be done now."

"Really?" Mirko said looking back at him with a creepy smile. "All done then?"

"Yep." Izuku said.

"Then you're just taking advantage of the chance." Mirko said.

Izuku looked and realized where his hand was and suddenly Mirko had got him in a scissor headlock.

"Don't get it confused squirt. My tail isn't for petting." Mirko said as the wall of solid muscle had his head in a vice. Contrary to appearance Mirko ass was solid muscle. He'd have broken his nose if his mask wasn't on.

Izuku struggled as he had tried getting out of the grip.

"No no you enjoy it ya little perv." Mirko said as izuku was pulled directly into her ass the only thing his eyes could accurately see was the ball of cotton like hair  above her mammoth ass cheeks.

Mirko had looked down at her hands and felt a jolt of electricity running through her fingers. She touched Izuku's thigh and the groan of pain had rumbled up her leg.

"Cool." Mirko said.

He hadn't realized until he got a nose full of sweat and BO she had hit the button on his mask to open it.

The smell had unfortunately had an effect.

Mirko

As she was testing her new abilities by making sparks fly out her hands and puffs of smoke she had felt something.

Mirko looked down and saw the boy was moving his legs.

Mirko had slammed them back down but was then face to face with a buldge in the kids school uniform. 'What the?'

Mirko had known what was supposed to be down there but the fact it was this visible she had gotten curious. "Getting excited twirp?"

Mirko had put a hand on it and immediately jumped back. Literally jumping off izuku and blushing.

"Uh." Izuku said dazed.

Mirko gulped and said "Good luck at UA." Walking out into a separate room.

Izuku adjusted himself and gathered his stuff. He was so glad his mask covered his red face.

1 Week later

Izuku and Himiko were going over costume ideas with Jen while they watched Eri.

"I like this one." Himiko said.

"I prefer this one." Eri said holding up another.

"Yeah the nurse outfit does kinda help with the whole blood theme." Jen said "The red one of your costume would look great."

"I don't think so." Izuku said before Jen pulled up Another of a stack of one's they used a generator for.

"No." Izuku said.

Eri, Jen and Himiko pouted.

"I really like this." Himiko said "I might buy the fishnet one just to have."

Izuku shook his head "Costumes are ment to be functional. Why do you think I wear this stupid vest and gloves everywhere?"

"Because it gives off a yakuza vib." Jen said.

"What?"

"No no I like it." Jen said getting a nod from Himiko.

"Well the masks ideas we are definitely throwing out."

Eri took one look at a birdlike one and started shaking.

"Eri. Eri look at me." Izuku said as he was catching all the green strands shooting off of her. "Breath."

Eri had closed her eyes and started calming down. When she opened her eyes she saw all her quirks strings held in Izuku's fingertips.

"You're going to school soon Eri." Izuku said holding the strings compressed into a pellet "I can't be here all the time to help with this. Show me a time loop."

Eri had gone through the breathing and motions as green swirls had formed around her.

"Good girl. Now break it." Izuku said.

Eri had spun the strings into a orb but as she was about to let it slip through her fingers Izuku reached out and held it in place.

"My fingers hurt." Eri said as she was trying to keep the mass of energy compressed.

"Eri hold it."

Izuku's walked off and returned with an eye shaped object.

"This is something I've been working on." Izuku said putting it on the table.

Eri moved the mass of strings to the metal trinket and a mass of green seem to act as a vacuum pulling it into it before closing itself.

"I made this so you won't waste any strings." Izuku said as he guided Eri to feed strings into it.

"Keep it close to you and it will take you far." Izuku said as
Eri started pulling strings and putting them in.

Eri had repeatedly done it till she was exhausted. "It's time for bed."

Izuku looked at the metal trinket currently clutched into Eri's hands.

"I want a story!" Eri whined.

"Aren't you a little old-"

"Story time! Story time!" Jen, Eri and Himiko shouted.

"Alright." Izuku said.

All For One

Walking in later that night after a night out they saw 3 teenagers fallen asleep with a book reading to Eri who was also sleeping on their lap.

All For One had looked at the letter to Izuku and was tempted to open it himself. What confused the shit out of him was why Himiko's letter was here as well.

It was while Inko was sleeping when AFO had walked back to the living room and touched Himiko's head. He could see it her snapping and killing her parents.

"How dare you try to get into UA!"

"You have a cat mutation quirk do you here me?!" What AFO could only guess was her father.

"I will be a hero with my actual quirk!" Himiko shouted.

"Oh no you won't!" Her mother said chasing her with a frying pan. But a blood battleaxe was formed and the chase was reversed.

"Dad-dy. Mom-my. You're normal daughter is here!" Himiko shouted as she walked through the house and murdered all 3 of her other family members.

"Hu? Mr Midoriya?" Himiko said.

"How long ago did that happen?" AFO asked.

"Uh I think a week ago?" Himiko said "My parents were supposed to be on vacation so no one said anything but I don't know what to do."

AFO looked at her and said "Where are their bodies?"

"Still in the living room." Himiko said.

"Ok we need to go fix this now." AFO said putting on a jacket.

The two had made it to Himiko's and AFO was commenting on her sloppiness. "On the carpet? Really? Easier cleaning tile sweetie."

As the quirk boogeyman had instructed Himiko on how to dispose of a body she had asked him if he was a super villain or a gangster.

"Actually if you wanna get technical I'm kinda on vacation." AFO said.

"So how long vacation?"

"Till Inko dies." AFO said.

"Hu?!"

"I figured I could just kick it as this Midoriya guy till all my old enemies are dead." AFO said "Think of it as New Game Plus."

"So how old are you?"

"Over 200 but this current body I think is pushing late 30's." AFO said as he uncapped the Drain Cleaner and dumped it onto the naked bodies in the tub while Himiko cleaned the floors.

"So what are you gonna do to Izu-kun?" Himiko said.

"Nothing." AFO said.

"Why?"

"Because all my options are absolutely off the table." AFO said mixing the tub with a broom stick. "He is terrible for the Nomu project. I refuse to give him a quirk. His minds shielded from me so I can't put anything for a Trojan Horse. He just isn't worth the effort.."

"Wait if Izuku isn't a project are there others?" Himiko asked.

The villian was quiet as he had just went above the standard protocol for disposing of bodies. "I am gonna erase your memory and make this look like someone else's doing."

"Ok. Just don't hurt Izu."

"Wouldn't dream of hurting my son." AFO said as he grabbed a piece of paper and an envelope. "Dear Mr Toga, the dragon has yet again not received his payment for the debt you owe... your first born has already been taken as payment and you have neglected to...comming to collect alternative payment methods. "

The letter seemed like a yakuza threat enough to then be folded and sealed. Before being opened with a knife.

"Do your parents have any money?"

"Safes in my parents room in the closet. My birth certificate should be in there." Himiko said.

The safe was ripped out of the floor taking chunks of it out and the safe was ripped open any valuables were dumped into a suitcase along with the rest of Himiko's clothes. Himiko wanted a piece of jewelry melted into a knife just because her parents called her weird.

The jewelry box in her mom's dresser had a letter that had Mr Midoriya laughing his ass off. "What?"

"Nothing dear." AFO said slipping that one in his pocket. "I think this is something that needs to be remembered for you so you'll get this eventually."

"Promise?" Himiko asked.

"Of course." AFO said laughing at the reason Himiko was treated like this.

Her daddy wasn't actually her real father! 'The bitch cheated with a random guy in a bar! Oh my god' AFO had actually wiped the tear from his eye "Jerry Jerry Jerry!" He actually said out loud.

"Who?"

"Don't ask you wouldn't get the reference." AFO said as they had finished scrubbing evidence out of the place and the bones were thrown into a separate suitcase.

"I'm gonna go deal with this and you are gonna sit your ass right back down next to my son and forget this ever happened." AFO said as Himiko was handed the bag of clothes and valuables.

"I will." Himiko said.

"Forget. Forget. Forget." AFO seem to fade off as his voice echoed in Himiko's mind.

Bar

Kurogiri was cleaning his bar as someone walked in carrying a bag.

"Yo I need a Angel Crash. Dry." The black haired man said.

"On the rocks or straight up?" Kurogiri asked pulling out a glass.

"Neet."

A glass of water with lemon was handed to him and a coaster with a message written on it was placed on it.

"So celebrating or blowing off steam?"

"Celebrating." The black haired man said chugging the water. 3 hundreds were put in the tip jar and Kurogiri looked around before wargating the bag.

Angle Crash: dead body.

Dry: Bones.

Straight up: no witnesses.

Celebrating: no investigations.

3 bills in the jar 3 bodies.

Kurogiri had started a side hustle on body cleanup when he had first gotten warp gate. It had started as a simple thing warp left no residue or fingerprints so cleaning up was what afforded the bartender to open the place.

Kurogiri phone range and masked guy had spit out his drink.

"Schools in session."

The man's eyes turned and widened before walking out.

All For one

Getting out of there and sneaking back in he saw a TV showing a wad of flesh that barely could be called a human.

"So how's my boy?" The corpse asked.

"Young Tomura has been planning the first attack."

"The boys on a cod lobby right now so give him 5 minutes before you call him." The living corpse said "Kyudai has yet to find a quirk to fix my currently body and such lackluster options in the nomu's."

"I heard about this Kai Yakuza guy but dude was straight up killed a few years ago. Along with all his quirk nullifying bullets and all the research." Kurogiri said bowing.

"A minor setback. Nothing more." Corpse said waving it off the noise of the machine keeping his old meat suit alive annoying him even though he wasn't even in the same room.

'Holy shit is my original body alive?!' AFO thought as he heard tidbits of what was going on.

'Hmm. I could go fix him and just pick up where I left off 5 years ago or I could just wait till Inko dies of old age along with the other heros who know who I am and rule unopposed...later corpse-y.'

Yes AFO original body was grabbed and revived.

Doctor Kyudai knows about the second AFO but was told to shut it by AFO.

AFO had no idea corpse-y was kept alive until now.

AFO was planning to just wait his old enemies out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 15.5K 172
We all know the classic story of Izuku Midoriya. A quirkless boy who dreams of being a hero like his idol All Might and upon receiving his power fro...
519K 16.1K 40
What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one quirkless person finally snaps? Well... c...
119K 3K 47
When you are not born with a quirk and you want to become someone who actively uses quirks to do basically everything, what would you do? Be optimist...
23.6K 363 18
(CHARACTERS AREN'T MINE) Izumina is the Best ship ever. Takes place after the school trip. Also, 1A is already living in dorms. DISCLAIMER: The story...