At the Heir's Request 2

Par WildOne22

The Grants are back and they are in for more growing pains. Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Interlude
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
MEMORIES
Interlude - News Feed
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 28

1K 130 59
Par WildOne22

Shanique

There is just something special about a London Bristo on a Saturday afternoon.

I was mulling over my newest collection of marketing books. A favorite past time of mine.

Reading these help me to keep up with my job as well as my super smart husband. Anderson can sometimes get too into what he's discussing that he sometimes forgets that those around him are not as advanced.

So, not to ask too many dumb questions, i try to read as many of the books that he reads. It's been great.

I was thinking about doing my masters as well but I'm not sure if it makes sense seeing that I'm getting real world experiences.

Anderson has his masters though so I'm wondering if he would encourage me to do mine. We malice right now so I can't even pick his brain about it.

I sighed as I thought about him. We have been in such a bad place lately and I can't even explain it. I believed him when he said that he likes her as a friend but I can't help but think that the likkle mawga foot gyal has a motive.

She goodly waah fuck him.

As far as I know, he's not a cheater but granted he hasn't been getting any front. I still haven't given in to him yet despite my overly hormonal state.

I don't know how he is coping this long because we all know Anderson horniness don't stop here suh.

I hope he is coping.

I didn't come to London to hand my husband over to no pissy tail gal and she try know that. I guess I really need to woman up and have a serious talk with him.

But I just don't want to.

Taking a sip of my wine a mused a bit about the situation. I am not ashamed to admit that I did some background checks on her. She's the daughter of some former runway model turned fashion mogul with big connections.

Char

Like her mother actually named her that.

She's 23 and a private school drop out, who basically spends her days running around London with the big boys.

She try nuh come tek no set pon my man. Plus Dan a big man fi her.

Picking up the wine glass again I took another sip. This is some good shit.

The nice girl who has been attending to me walked over with my plate of pasta. It looked yummy and my tummy grumbled at the smell.

I was going in on the pasta while I read a new chapter when I felt a presence over me. I didn't look up because I was hoping that they would move.

Mi nuh waah deal with nobody right now.

"Eh hem." A throat cleared and I stopped mid-chew.

I rolled my eyes when I saw who it was.

"I thought you were playing gulf with my husband?" I asked and he laughed.

"Nope. That would be the other brother." Julian says as he takes a seat across from me.

Who told him to sit?

"What are you having love? It smells delicious." He says before signaling the waiters.

"I'll have what she's having, it smells divine."

I rolled my eyes and turn my attention back to my lunch.

"How have you been Shanique?" He asked and I swallowed.

"Great." I say before shoveling another forkful of pasta in my mouth.

"Hmmm" he says tapping his finger on his chin.

I paid him no mind as I continue eating. Soon after he is eating as well and the only sound among us the cutlery.

Mi nuh too in a him because I know he has some connection with Anderson meeting that dry foot girl.

Nuh want him smile up in a mi face and a come bring gyal to mi man. 

I was reading my book at a slower pace so I could actually retain the information. Julian being here was not good for my peace and I was waiting for him to actually say what he wanted to say.

"Is everything alright between you and Anderson?" He finally asks after he had cleared his plate.

I took a moment to assess him. I wanted to figure out his motive. Why him interested in a that?

"We are great. Why?" I ask

He took a moment to assess me and I tried to be as stoic as possible.

"Good. Keep it that way." He says and I sensed a threat in his tone.

Wait!

Am I overthinking here?

"Keep it that way? What's that suppose to mean?" I asked with a slight attitude.

I'm not sure what the fuck is going on but Anderson need to come collect his friend.

"It means I don't play about my investments. I wouldn't want anything to cause them to fail before they get an opportunity to be profitable." He tells me and I laugh.

"And how does me and Dan's relationship affect your investment now Julian?" I asked him because this is real strange to me

He smirked a little before he wiped at his lips.

"Have a good day Shan." He says before getting up and tossing some bills on the table.

I sat back feeling queasy.

What the fuck has Anderson gotten us into?

————————-
I got home two hours ago and I couldn't seem to calm down.

That felt like Julian was threatening me.

That was a threat right?

A wah kinda crosses this?

I paced the living room floor until Dan walked through the door. Me nuh care how mi vex, him so called friend just threatened me.

He was about to walk upstairs but I stopped him.

"Dan come here." I ordered

Mi nuh in a the long wait if he goes up that stairs.

Standing at the foot of the stairs, with one foot planted in the bottom steps he looked at me.

"I'm sweaty. I want to go take a shower." He says and I rolled my eyes.

That can wait.

"Julian threatened me today." I blurted out and I could see the confusion across his face.

It came out harshly.

"Which Julian?" He asked in a dark tone and I could see his eyes darkening.

God damn it.

"Which Julian, Shan?!" His voices rumbled like a deep thunder and I was shook.

"Your friend." I tell him and he shook his head.

He left me standing in the living room and walked upstairs.

I'm not sure what he's going upstairs to do but I take a seat on the couch. I kept a watch on the  door because he's not leaving without me.
He came down an hour later and walked towards the kitchen.

He was dressed in a blue sweatpants and and a dark grey T-Shirt. It nuh look like he's going anywhere.

I didn't move from my seat on the couch as I watched him search the kitchen for food.

Nuh food nuh deh here. I was supposed to go grocery shopping today but the incident with Julian threw me off.

Dan closed the pantry with an annoyed look on his face and I felt bad.

He walked out of the kitchen and went back upstairs and in about 2 minutes he was back downstairs and through the door.

Okay then.

I was fidgety the entire time Anderson was gone. I wasn't sure what to make of what his friend said to me and he hasn't said anything to me about it.

Like, shit is not adding up.

The front door opened an hour later and I almost ran out of my skin. Mi a behave like a big coward.

It was only Dan though. He had a bunch of grocery bags and I quickly realized he went to the store.

Now I felt really bad.

He unloaded the bags and made himself a couple sandwiches. About four thick ass sandwiches that made me want to laugh at how ridiculous they looked but I know he's probably hungry.

I haven't cooked for him in awhile so that's probably what he's been feeding on plus takeouts.

Him really a go through it.

I probably should ease up on his punishment now seeing that he has apologized.

I'll think about it.

He sat down at the dining table and slowly ate his food while I watched. Mi feel like one creep but he hasn't complained so, I'm creeping away.

When he was done eating, he joined me on the couch.

He sat not saying anything and I grew anxious.

Why him a move like this?

"Wah Julian seh to yuh?" He asked after some time.

I took a moment to gather myself before I explained the incident at the Bistro. He listened intently, before he started laughing.

What's the joke?

"Alright, nuh worry too much about it. I'll talk to him and tell him to leave you alone." Dan says between chuckles

What's the joke? This is a serious thing.

I guess he saw the confusion on my face because he took my hand and kissed it.

"He came to me with that very same argument last week. He knows we aren't getting along right now, it's just him trying to say 'fix it' without saying fix it." He explains and I paused.

"He's not threatening you. Plus, I punched him in the mouth after his little speech so I think he thought it would be more productive to talk with you." Anderson rationalized.

I wasn't convinced.

"Julian likes you Shan. Him nah do yuh anything. Just relax." He says before getting comfortable in the couch.

He was sprawled out with his legs wide apart and his arm over his face. He wasn't touching me anymore and I felt empty. Watching him just sitting there doing nothing really was triggering something inside me.

Me pum pum a jump.

Looking at him again, I noticed his dick bulging up in his pants. My core ached and I clamped my legs together to give me some friction.

It wasn't working.

Me waah fuck.

—————————-

I can't explain my actions.

One minute I was watching Dan chill on the couch the next moment I was planted between his legs with his dick in my mouth.

His eyes was still closed as I slowly sucked from the base of his dick up to the tip.

He hissed as I nuzzled the tip like a pacifier.

"Fuck Shanique..." Dan whispered as cleaned his rifle real slow.

I've been craving him for weeks now and I know he has been too.

I can't say that things between us has changed but I refuse to spite myself any longer while my man looks this good.

I took a deep breath before I pushed down on his dick some more lodging it at the back of my throat.

My eyes burned at the sensation and snot ran freely from my nose. I could feel the build up of spit in my mouth and I let it drip down his dick freekly as I stared up at him.

His mouth was wide open but there was no sound.

With his dick still in my throat, I gently grabbed his balls and pulled down on it. I heard the loud cracking of his toes and smiled.

Good throat Shan.

I couldn't keep his dick in any longer as I started to gag. I need to work on that.

So I slowly pulled off and started to suck up and down while my fingers massage his taint.

My actions triggered something in him because he soon held onto my face and and stared to thrust slowly.

I opened my mouth wide to accommodate him as he face fucked me. I know I looked a mess but I didn't care.

My pussy ached at the sensation of our freakiness and I dipped my finger down to massage my clit.

This caught Dan's attention.

"Tek up yuh bloodclaat hand." He demanded through gritted teeth and I pulled my fingers away.

I immediately missed the feeling and I mewled softly over his dick at the thought.

"Mi soon come touch yuh up. Just tek fuck in a yuh throat right now."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20.7K 1K 39
Mature audiences only......if you aren't *shrugs "Come here." Mi know exactly wah guh happen if mi guh.
236K 36K 93
Join the second leg of Jordanne and Ryleigh's Journey.
116K 9.5K 61
Naomi's a newly divorced, single mother, who's dedicated to herself and, the wellbeing of her daughter. It took only one interaction to change her m...
68.9K 7.1K 36
Loving her will test you.Loving her will challenge you.Loving her will change you. I'm her.