At the Heir's Request 2

Da WildOne22

The Grants are back and they are in for more growing pains. Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Interlude
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
MEMORIES
Interlude - News Feed
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 26

1K 137 51
Da WildOne22

Shanique Grant

I stared at my now blowed dried hair with a sigh. My braids them did look tired and dusty, so I took the past couple of hours to take them down and wash my hair.

Now I'm lookin at my natural hair and realized that my color needs some touch up. It look dull.

Applying the moisturizer to my poor suffering hair follicles, I decide to do some granny plants until I can get an appointment to touch it up.

I've been in the half bath from earlier today and lookin around at the mess me and my hair created I literally wanted to die at the thought of having to clean up this mess.

I'm hungry, exhausted and sticky.

I need a shower.

Walking out of the bathroom, I pulled up the door so my mess won't be visible to any prying eyes.

The prying eyes being Anderson Theodore Grant.

Him come in like one big mama lashy when it comes to keeping the space clean and me honestly not in any talking with him.

Walking towards the kitchen I smiled at the thought of eating my left overs. We had ordered food last night and I had left more than half of it in the fridge.

My belly was touching my back and I couldn't wait to dig in to the creamy shrimp pasta that had tasted so heavenly.

Passing the bin, I spotted the restaurant's signature styrofoam box inside of it but I paid it no mind.

With an over pouring excitement, I opened the fridge to find... nothing?

My box wasn't there.

I blinked a few times so as to get the information processed in my brain that my food was missing.

A weh the bloodclaat this?

Closing the fridge's door, I took a deep breath and counted to ten before I opened it again.

Nothing.

My food was still not on the second shelf of the fridge where I left it.

Someone ate my food.

Closing the door again, I walked over to the bin and pulled the box that I had noticed from it. Opening it up, I was greeted with specs of my pasta's creamy sauce in the container.

Just the sauce sticking to the box. Not even a scrap of pasta much more the shrimp was in sight.

Someone ate my food.

There was only one culprit to this crime.

Anderson.

Watch how mi ago murder Rebecca son!!!

"Anderson!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my voice.

I didn't hear any response so I called out to him again.

"Anderson!!!!"

A little while later I heard his footsteps approaching. Not long after, he walked into the open concept living room. He stood in the middle of the room staring at me with a blank expression on his face.

Mi nuh care, him ago hear my mouth today.

"Why yuh eat my leftovers?" I asked in an accusatory tone.

"What?" He asked, with an attitude and that just pissed me the fuck off.

"Why yuh eat my fucking food Anderson?" I say more aggressively.

"Yo, who the fuck yuh think yuh a talk to?" He asks and I scoffed.

Throwing the box that I found in the bin in his direction, it lands a few centimeters from his feet.

"Weh mi food deh?" I say and he hissed his teeth and walked off back in the direction that he was coming from.

Is he being serious right now?

"Why are you walking away? I'm fucking talking to you!" I yelled and he stopped.

"Why don't you stop deflecting and actually have a conversation about what the fuck is your problem Shanique?" He says and I grew mad.

"A you a mi problem crawsis!" I yelled.

His eyes narrowed and i knew I struck a nerve.

"The time yuh tek a pick argue with me, yuh go clean up the fucking mess you made in there." He says pointing in the direction of the bathroom I was occupying.

This fucker.

"Nuh tell mi wah fi do." I say and he nods.

He left me in the kitchen and went back upstairs and I fucking lost it.

Stupid fucking man!

Eat mi food and a come play stupid in a mi fucking face.

Him try go find him gal and come out yah enuh.

Rolling my eyes I started on my journey to cleaning up my mess. It took me a good hour and by the time I was finished I felt faint.

Did I drink water today?

Putting away the cleaning supplies I held onto the bathroom doorframe for support as my mouth started watering and my chest grew tight.

I really felt sick but I was too stubborn to call to Anderson for help. Using the door as support I slowly sat on the floor, resting my head on the wall.

Everything felt like it was spinning and my vision became blurry.

I started to cry.

I'm not sure how long the dizziness lasted for but I tried to keep conscious the entire time. After what felt like a lifetime, I was able to pull myself up and I slowly made my way to the kitchen.

Taking out one of the saltine crackers that I have been obsessed with since I moved to London, I sat on the kitchen bar and slowly chewed on them to appease my hunger.

The crackers helped a bit but I knew that it wouldn't last very long.

I didn't want to cook but I had to make something substantial to eat. Pulling out a pack of rice, I quickly measured out enough for myself. I had some pre-seasoned chicken in the freezer and I toss them in the microwave to help defrost them quickly.

Another hour later I was sitting at the dining table enjoying my dinner for one.

Anderson walked into the room once more but I ignored his presence. He headed towards the kitchen and soon after came the opening and closing of pots, the microwave, the Fridge and I think even the oven.

I wonder what he could possibly be looking for.

I have no clue.

I sat eating my food, unbothered by the movement around me.

"Where is my food?" His voice came out close to me. I looked up, finding him standing over me with an upset look on his face.

I didn't respond.

I went back to eating my food in silence.

That silence didn't last long.

"Suh yuh really cook for yourself?" He asks and I stopped chewing.

"You can go make your girlfriend cook for you." I say with an innocent look on my face.

Hate him!

Before I could process, my plate went flying across the room.

I was too stunned to speak.

I sat in place not moving at all. Anderson really yeet my food across the room? Granted, I had already eaten majority of it, but mi did waah chew my bones.

Sighing I rested my head on the table not trying to give him any reaction.

"Stop fuck with mi fucking meds." He says before walking off.

As he disappeared upstairs, I kept my head down, as my tears soaked my lap.

——————————-

God know I'm horny.

I was up in bed fully tormented. However, my husband left the house from earlier today and hasn't been back home yet.

It's 2 am.

Him must gone with him gal.

I scoffed out loud as I remember how he tried to feed me that cock and Bull story about only wanting me. Me like a fucking yam did actually believe.

Suh how this yah girl yah come een?

Anderson hasn't been saying anything to me about her. He basically shuts down every time I bring the conversation up.

Every fucking time.

Mi nah wild him though. I've been thinking about this situation deeply and I realized the likkle dry foot gyal has nothing over me.

Nothing at all.

Other than my man's attention it seems.

Anderson couldn't seriously be fucking her right? There is too much to fucking lose if he is. He is smarter than this.

Then again, men nuh too smart when pussy is involved.

Him try know what he's doing and don't Mek mi affi beat him and she.

I can't even enjoy my good news in piece because them two yah a stress mi out. I should be spending time with my husband finding a suitable surrogate, deciding when we want to have the baby and where.

Him not even say anything to me bout it. It's like him nuh interested.

But him interested in a the gyal though.

Him ago mek me and him have some serious things.

As I was there a try maths up my life, mr man him walk een. He had on a long sleeve turtleneck, jeans and combat looking boots.

Him go a war?

He walked pass me and went straight to the bathroom.

"Goodnight to you too motherfucker." I whispered under my breath.

Some moments later I heard the shower running and soon enough my husband's grunts sounded in the room.

He's masterbating.

Didn't he see me sitting in the bed? He doesn't usually do it while I'm awake. He saw me though because he looked directly in the bed before he walked into the shower.

Hearing him pleasing himself was doing nothing for my sanity.

My pussy was tingling and I was tempted to go in there and just fuck him.

I need some dick badly but I can't give in to Anderson knowing that he is entertaining this girl. I'll suffer in silence for now.

About fifteen or so minutes of torture later Dan walks out of the bathroom fully naked. Water was dripping off of his body and his dick was swinging from side to side.

He looked delectable and I wanted a taste.

I looked away, pulling my phone close to my face as a distraction.

I could hear the movement around me but I couldn't dare look up. Anderson waah mi hold him down and tek weh me want enuh.

I sighed when the bed dipped and he pulled the sheet over his head. Him a go a him bed?

Suh him nah ask mi fi none?

I took a chance and looked over at him but his back was turned to me. Mi soon slap him on his back.

After a couple minutes, his breathing had even out and I could tell that he was sleeping now. Biting my nails I weighed my options, I could wake him up and ask for sex or I go take care of myself

Looking over at him once more I sighed and slowly crawled out of the bed.

I guess I'll be taking care of myself.

————————

"Morning." Dan says as he walks by me in the living room.

I looked up from my breakfast but I didn't respond. He had on a grey basketball shorts and a pair of slides. He was shirtless and his six pack was ripped and enticing. My kitty jumped.

Him look good.

He sat down in the couch and picked up the remote. Soon after the sound of a basketball game sounded throughout the house. I looked over to the couch to see Dan stretched out on the couch, intently watching the game.

I want to go over there and cuddle with him but I turned my eyes away from over there.

I didn't even feel like eating anymore of my food.

I lost my appetite.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.3K 431 10
Gia, a savvy Jamaican, finds herself drawn to Nile, a rising young artist. Their journey through challenges and love unfolds with a slow burn, infuse...
20.8K 1K 39
Mature audiences only......if you aren't *shrugs "Come here." Mi know exactly wah guh happen if mi guh.
29.9K 2.6K 31
"Afta yuh tek mi virginity and leff mi yuh think seh mi a go make yuh come and tek weh mi pickney weh mi one struggle and grow crosses bwaii??" I sho...
143K 14.4K 51
[Heated Romance #2] Kellon's life has had its fair share of ups and downs. When life seems to be plunging into darkness again, light stems from June...