Enemy • Legacies

By undeadbelova

♡˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES The Auclair Academy for the Superior Supernatural and the Salvatore School fo... More

ENEMY!
━━ trigger warnings ⚠️
━━ the auclair student files
━━ other character files¹
━━ other character files²
━━ other character files³
━━ additional cast applications
━━ a discord server
ACT ONE!
001. fear is a weapon
002. the death of kiara auclair
003. we already have a monster problem
004. friends, foes and everything inbetween
005. cookies and truth weed tea
006. the library full of weird artifacts
007. we have history together
008. founder's party
009. family ties
010. black out days
011. broken hearts club
012. the human loving gargoyle
013. you get to investigate a tree milf?
014. the annual shame
015. actions and consequences
017. slug drunk supernaturals
018. sweet treats and reality checks
019. the almighty necromancer
020. a door into darkness
021. the murder of one
022. an incredibly loveless marriage
023. death keeps knocking on my door
024. ghost of you
025. i did something bad
026. founder's day
ACT TWO!
027. the aftermath
028. somewhere only we know
029. cruel summer
030. into the woods
031. we're just out here, crying about death
032. this semester will be different
033. fire meet gasoline
034. house of memories
035. the night everything fell apart

016. olivia auclair's day off

290 31 72
By undeadbelova

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊        ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊        ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱

OLIVIA AUCLAIR'S DAY OFF

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Caroline originally had no idea what to do with Olivia. The Auclair was suspended for a couple of days, and seemed reluctant to use her magic, which helped the Salvatore decide what to do with her.

Caroline's car pulled up at a house ever so familiar to her, before she looked over at Olivia. "These guys are my best friends. They're happy to take you in until your suspension is over." Caroline spoke, as Liv wordlessly nodded.

"I'm sorry." The Auclair said, as Caroline's face faltered. "I know you are, but the person you should be apologising to is Penelope." The Salvatore said, as Liv nodded again.

The Auclair wanted to apologise to Penelope, no matter how angry the ravenette had made her. But she also didn't want to cause the witch anymore problems.. she already had a lot of new trauma from what happened in the change rooms.

Caroline and Olivia got out of the car, as Liv followed Caroline to the front door of the home. The Salvatore reached out to knock, as Liv anxiously waited.

The door swung open, and a familiar brunette stood behind the door. Olivia's eyes widened, when she realised that the woman looked exactly like Nina, the girl from Mystic Falls Highschool.

"Hi Elena." Caroline said, with a bright smile before the pair hugged. "Hey Caroline." The other Salvatore woman smiled back, before she looked to the werewitch. "You must be Olivia. It's lovely to meet you." Elena smiled.

Liv forced a smile, but didn't say anything. "She's a bit shaken after everything that happened." Caroline quickly said before adding, "I'm really grateful for this."

"Of course Care. Come on in, Olivia." Elena said, stepping aside so Liv could enter the home. "I'll be back in a couple days. Take care." Caroline said to Olivia, before she said goodbye to Elena.

The Salvatore closed the door, and smiled down at the Auclair. "I know you're probably nervous, but make yourself at home. I've set you up in our guest room." Elena explained.

"My husband is at work, but you'll meet him tonight. My daughter is home, so I'll introduce you to her before I leave for work." Elena rambled on, as she took Olivia to the guest bedroom.

What once had been Jeremy Gilbert's bedroom, was now a guest room. It had a homely feel to it, and Liv felt a little more relaxed about her stay already.

"I'll quickly introduce you to my daughter before I leave. Come with me." Elena hurried, as Liv followed her to another bedroom.

Standing in front of her own childhood bedroom, Elena reached out to knock on the door. "Lexi, can I come in?" She asked.

Olivia's eyes widened in a moment, recognising the name instantly. "Sure, Mum." Lexi's voice responded, before Elena opened the door.

"This is Olivia, she's going to be staying with us for a couple of days. Olivia, this is Lexi." Elena introduced the pair. Lexi sat up on her bed, her expression softening into a half smirk half smile upon seeing the Auclair.

"Oh, we're well acquainted Mum." Lexi said, as Elena nodded. "Awesome. Well, I've got to run. Make Liv feel at home, sweetie." The Salvatore said to her daughter before she practically had to rush out of the door.

"Bye Mum." Lexi called out, before she heard the front door close with a thud.

Now that Elena was gone, Lexi looked to Liv with a slightly cocky smile. "So... it looks like we are ditching school together." She said as Liv laughed awkwardly, "I wish I could say I was ditching— because it sounds much cooler... but after that stunt I pulled I've um... been suspended."

Lexi nodded, "Yeah.. what did you want to do today?" She asked, as Olivia shrugged. "Honestly... I have no idea. But after that incident I pulled... I just want to have a day where I feel like I'm normal, and not a complete disaster." She chuckled sadly.

The Salvatore looked at the Auclair sadly, before she had an idea. "I think I might know the perfect thing..." The brunette said, with a little smirk.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Liv awkwardly looked up at the brick building, as the two girls walked towards it. "I thought you were ditching school today." Olivia stated, as they were entering Mystic Falls Highschool.

"That was until you mentioned wanting to have normal day. Nothing is more normal and boring then being stuck in a place full of gossip-y, stuck up human teenagers." Lexi confessed, as Liv glanced at her.

"I don't go to your school.. how will we make it through the day?" Olivia asked, as Lexi shrugged, "You can leave that to me, Auclair."

With that being decided, the ravenette and brunette supernatural girls entered the school, as they headed towards the corridor.

"Morning Lexi!" Jazlyn's voice rung, as the human girl greeted the Salvatore. "Hey Jazzy." Lexi smiled, before they fistbumped.

"Hey... aren't you from the Salvatore school?" Jazzy then asked Liv, as the ravenette awkwardly nodded. "I um... got—" Lexi cut the werewitch off, "She ditched! Liv wanted to experience public school for a day." She quickly spoke.

"Well..." Jazzy trailed off, as she looked ahead at the sights before her. Casper and Ethan were tossing a football back and forth, as Ethan complimented the Olmo on how he was improving with his catching and throwing.

Stella was standing idly by Nina, talking to the doppelgänger as she did her makeup, using the mirror stuck in her locker to guide her.

Finch and Maya were arguing with Connor, who had caught them kissing eachother and openly called them gay slurs. Both ravenettes looked ready to throw punches.

Meanwhile, Wylan was making out with some girl from his Physics class... just openly in the hallway.

"Yeah... this school isn't very exciting." Jazzy confessed, finally turning back to the Salvatore and Auclair who had also been following the Moritz line of sight.

The trio walked down the hallway, as Finch noticed them, particularly Olivia.

"Liv?" She blurted, as Olivia, Lexi and Jazzy turned to the Tarrayo. "Hey Finch!" Liv smiled, before Maya faced them. "What are you doing on enemy territory?" The Machado asked jokingly.

"She needed to get away from the private school rich kids for a day." Jazlyn joked, before Liv could say anything. Lexi glanced at the blonde, realising that she was trying to get the attention of Finch.

"This place is the opposite of rich... give it like an hour and you'll hate it." Finch admitted with a chuckle. "Do you wanna sit together for lunch?"

Liv nodded, "Yeah... that'd be cool." She insisted, before the trio wandered away, not before Jazzy gave Finch a longing glance, which Liv had certainly noticed.

"I don't get it... I thought you two didn't get along?" Liv then asked, as Jazlyn looked to her. "What do you mean?" The blonde replied.

"Well.. at the match, you guys were fighting eachother." The Auclair admitted, as Jazzy nodded. "Finch and I are... frenemies, I guess? We used to hate eachother until we were paired for a project together and I realised that she was actually really cool." The Moritz began to explain to Liv.

"We are friends but... we are also both fiery and competitive." Jazzy shrugged. "Jazzy forgot to mention the part where she has the hots for Finch." Lexi piped up, as Jazlyn looked to her friend. "That's a bit much." She said.

"Oh come on... the longing glances? Your eyes light up everytime she talks to you? You don't dislike Finch as much as you think." Lexi confessed, as Jazlyn's face reddened before she responded, "At least I'm not literally falling for people."

"Oh really— it was one time?? It was YOUR foot I tripped over!" Lexi said in rebuttal as Jazzy and Liv laughed openly at the heretic.

It was then, the bell rang signalling for class to start. "Damn. See you guys at lunch." Jazzy spoke, before she noticed Stella heading towards the classroom she had to go to also, and went after her.

"Bye." Lexi called out to Jazzy, before she turned to Liv. "You coming to class?" She asked, as Liv laughed nervously, "I guess... Honestly, I didn't think we'd get this far." She admitted.

Lexi laughed, "Neither did I." She spoke, before she reached out and took Liv's hand. "Cmon, let's go." The Salvatore hummed, as Liv was blushing at the sudden touch, before she intertwined their fingers.

The heretic then lead Olivia to their first class of the day; Chemistry.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Class was boring. Olivia didn't know why she expected otherwise.

The Auclair hadn't really ever been a fan of Chem, it all confused her. At the Salvatore School, they included magic in their Chemistry classes, which at least made it a bit more fun.

Liv and Lexi were seated in front of Ashley and Aaron. Lexi wasn't fond of the Bennett twins, but ignored them as she faced the whiteboard, pretending they weren't there.

Suddenly, there was a tap on Liv's shoulder. She turned around to see Aaron with a toothy smile, as he offered her a note. Olivia nervously smiled back as she took it.

Now facing the front, she opened it and it read,

"Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you're CuTe."

Olivia's face flushed, as Lexi peered over her shoulder to look at the note. The Salvatore let out a snort of amusement at the joke. She would have been a bit jealous of somebody else flirting with the Auclair, but being it was a male, she didn't feel the need to get jealous because he was going to get rejected.

Olivia bit her lip before she written down underneath the joke that she was a lesbian, before she handed it back.

A laugh could be heard escaping Ashley's lips, as she'd seen her brothers joke on the note, but also how politely Liv had responded about not being interested in men.

Olivia's face flushed more, but she felt a sense of relief when the bell rang for the next class. "I have gym next." Lexi said to Liv, who nodded.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

After a gruelling gym class, Liv felt relieved that if was finally lunch time. She followed the Salvatore to a table, and sat down beside her.

"So, how's your day of normalcy going? Are you bored yet?" Lexi asked, as Liv shrugged. "It's actually kind of nice... the Salvatore school has a lot of drama, especially with us Auclair students merging. A lot of the Salvatore students don't really like us." The Auclair confessed.

"That still sounds more exciting than here." Lexi confessed, as she took a plastic sealed reusable cup from her bag, that was filled with blood.

"Is that—"

"Mhm." Lexi responded, knowing what Olivia was going to ask. The werewitch's face scrunched up in disgust as Lexi eyed her. "Don't ask questions that you don't want the answer to, princess."

Liv blushed at the nickname, "Did you just call me a princess?" She asked, as Lexi nodded while she sipped on her drink. "Yuck. It's so much better when it's fresh." The heretic admitted, wanting to feed off of people.

"The cafeteria has some cool cheeseburgers today!" Stella blurted, as herself and Nina approached the table, to sit across from Liv and Lexi.

"No way! Damn, I didn't bring any money." Lexi grumbled, as a cheeseburger sounded good right about now. "They actually look... decent." Nina admitted, as Stella took the top bun off of the burger.

"Why are you taking it apart?" Ethan asked, as himself and the Olmo twins approached the table. "I don't like pickles." Stella admitted, though Nina had a bright smile.

"But I love them." The brunette Machado said, as Stella held the saucy pickles out, away from her burger. Nina just opened her mouth ate them straight from Stella's fingers. The blonde dramatically pulled her hand back before she huffed at her girlfriend, "You nearly bit my fingers."

"You guys got a burger too?" Finch asked, as herself and Maya approached the table, hand in hand before they sat down.

"It's probably made of like... some gross mystery meat." Casper admitted nervously as Wylan laughed. "Hey, it's protein. Just don't overthink it." He replied to his twin.

Moments later, Jazzy, Ashley and Aaron joined the table, as everybody was there. Occasionally Dana, Connor and Sasha joined them but their presence wasn't usually wanted. Jazzy, Stella or Ashley would usually tell them to fuck off followed by Finch, Lexi and Maya flipping them off.

"I wanna shoot some hoops, anyone coming?" Wylan asked, as Casper gave him a nod. "Yeah I'm coming!" Aaron said, stuffing his face quickly so he could play some basketball with them. "I'll play too!" Ethan added.

With that, about half of the table vacated.

"So Lexi... what's going on here?" Nina asked, pointing between Olivia and Lexi. "Hm, what do you mean?" Lexi asked, raising an eyebrow, though she was playing dumb... she knew what Nina meant.

"Oh come on Lex, Nina is asking if you have the hots for the Salvatore Princess here." Stella piped up teasingly as Liv and Lexi looked to eachother.

Quickly they both said, "We're just friends.", though even though Lexi had said the same thing, she was slightly offended with how quickly Liv had answered.

"Yeah right." Ashley teased now, before she took a sip of her juicebox. "I'm hearing wedding bells." Maya added, wanting to tease the duo also.

"Wedding bells? That's bold coming from you, May. You're a bit smitten with your little bird." Nina hummed teasingly, referring to Finch. The Tarrayo blushed, not having any sort of comeback. Neither did Maya.

Jazzy looked to the couple, before she quickly averted her eyes away. Stella noticed this, and gave Jazlyn a sympathetic look, as she knew Jazzy really liked Finch.

"So how long will you be here?" Ashley asked Olivia, changing the topic of conversation now. "Uh... just for today." Liv answered, before Stella asked "How have you not been kicked out yet? You don't go here and you've been attending classes all day."

"Wait— you've been attending classes?" Finch asked, as Liv nodded. "That's actually pretty funny that they didn't notice that you're from another school." The Tarrayo laughed to herself, causing Liv to laugh too.

"They really don't give a shit." Lexi admitted, amusedly, as she had been expected to compel teachers to allow Liv to attend classes— even though it wasn't likely to work because there was vervain in the school's water system.

"I mean— we did have a couple of classes with fill in teachers, but other teachers just didn't notice at all."

The group laughed together, as Olivia forgot for a moment that she is a werwitch having problems with her magic, who was worried of being feared. For the first time ever, she just felt like a regular teenage girl.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Meanwhile at the Salvatore school, Glen was trying to convince his peers that he wasn't losing his mind. "I fucking swear, I saw a unicorn!" Glen confessed, as Rafael gave him a confused look. "Like a pink horse... with a horn on its head?" The Waithe asked as the Forde nodded.

"Yes! It's just around here!" Glen assured Rafael as well as Tori, Hope and Valerie, who were also with him.

The group approached a wooden closed off fence, and enclosed inside was indeed a unicorn. "Ooh!" Valerie blurted, their face lighting up with a smile. "It's so cute!" The werewolf added.

"Aww! It's adorable." Hope said, approaching the unicorn as Tori stood beside her. "I think this means Malivore has sent it's next monster." Glen admitted nervously as Tori eyed the unicorn.

"Does that mean we have to kill it?" The blonde asked, looking at the pink horse, who then neighed. "Tori, are you seriously suggesting that we kill a unicorn?" Hope asked her younger sister in disgust.

"Can we just keep it here? If its enclosed, it shouldn't be a threat." Valerie assured them, feeling like it was wrong to kill such a cute looking animal.

"Maybe if we have a monster already here, Malivore won't be able to send anymore." Rafael suggested, as Glen looked to the Waithe. "He makes a good point." He admitted, believing that this was probably the best idea.

"I agree.... But we should probably tell Dr Saltzman about this." Hope suggested as Tori sighed, throwing her arm loosely around her sister's shoulders. "Whatever, teacher's pet."

With that, the group walked away... little did they know, the unicorn would be more of a problem than they realised.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

AUTHORS NOTE

A question for ya'll:
Do you like pickles?

Like the olive theory in How I met your mother, I believe that in every relationship there is one person who despises pickles and another who absolutely loves them and will eat their partners pickles.

I am definitely the one who will eat the pickles... if a cheeseburger doesn't have pickles then what even is the point 😪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 330 13
a timeline where Hope never returned to the Salvatore Boarding School after the devastating losses of not only her not so immortal parents, Klaus Mik...
34.2K 830 39
Josie is leaving the Salvatore school for the young and gifted as she wants to discover who she is without the school as it's been her whole life, bu...
41.3K 1K 20
Sarah Nightshade, aka Sadie, was not your average girl. She's a blonde 17-year-old with anger problems, but...she's also a hybrid. A mix between were...
40.5K 1K 32
The magic fictional universes combine when, on the year of the Triwizard tournament, the Salvatore Students become exchange students at Hogwarts sc...